Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 19th, 2011 (05:10 AM).
The Kanto girl with attitude!

Nature: Jolly
Hii guys! In my latest post I made Juan say a bit of spanish so if you don't get anything jus ask!

Growlie-Chan (Growlithe) Lv16
Toto-Chan (Totodile) Lv16
Sakura-Chan (Ralts) lv18
Sky-Chan (Pidove) lv14
Old November 19th, 2011 (08:37 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by pokepokemo:
I've been wondering about something. Why does Bassiroth's N get Zekrom when it says no legendary pokemon?
Because it's integral to the character.
Old November 19th, 2011 (08:48 AM).
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I can't help but notice that people portray the same NPC's differently. For example me and cutiecassie portrayed Juan and his class in completely different ways.
Old November 19th, 2011 (09:52 AM).

Quote originally posted by ~Genevieve~:
I can't help but notice that people portray the same NPC's differently. For example me and cutiecassie portrayed Juan and his class in completely different ways.
Everyone has different ideas and thoughts about the charcter there using I guess. For me I made Juan speak spanish and be/making him a bit flamboyant because he's Spanish...

Sakura-Chan (Ralts) lv18
Sky-Chan (Pidove) lv14
Old November 19th, 2011 (09:55 AM).
Crystal Tier

That's more or less bound to happen. You should take it with a grain of salt, honestly. lD However if you do think someone is indulging in crack RP with an NPC that is something I can do something about.
Old November 19th, 2011 (10:13 AM).

Due to the fight with Juan, Toto-Chan's levels has gone up (+2 because fought Wartortle, +1 because fainted)

Sakura-Chan (Ralts) lv18
Sky-Chan (Pidove) lv14
Old November 19th, 2011 (01:33 PM).
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Next week, I probably won't be on so much, due to Thanksgiving yada yada blah blah. If things hold up because of me, you all have my permission to bunny Fyrir. Just saying.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old November 19th, 2011 (03:10 PM). Edited November 19th, 2011 by LawOfTheLand.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Yahoo to LawOfTheLand
Just thought I should point out that CutieCasie's sign-up is also present a few pages back on the IC thread. (Post number 3171, if anyone's uber-curious.)

Also, due to prior plotting and planning with Yellow, I know a few things about Dardanette. Vincent had better go for broke...that's what it's going to take to have any chance of getting out of that forest. Sadly, Jonah is still in a class, teaching entire hordes of NPCs. Also, that Charizard using Flamethrower to separate the two might just have sealed everyone's doom...dead, dry wood of the sort present in the Dead Forest catches fire much more easily than the live stuff. No matter how quickly an alarm might be raised of a forest fire, rescue teams will probably not be quick enough to prevent serious injury to all involved.
Old November 19th, 2011 (04:33 PM).
Princess of Unova

Hi!
This forum looked very fun, so I thought I'd enter a character!

Name: Jacy Lynn Haberton

Nickname: Jax

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Her golden-brown hair is long and wavy, falling to the middle of her back. Her bangs are side-swept to the left. Her peach skin is a bit on the pale side, but not too much. She has few freckles on her nose and cheeks. She's a little short for her age. Her eyes are big like a child's, and a blue-green color. She hardly ever wears makeup. When she does it's usually very little, like a bit of blush and eye liner. She has glasses, but she only wears them when she needs to read something. Her front teeth stick a little bit, but it's not very noticeable. She usually has a band-aid over her left eye. Her clothing is usually black and white, although she likes to mix in other colors like blue or pink. She likes to wear skirts with leggings and boots, and her usual outfit consists of a white dress with a black belt, a light blue scarf, light blue leggings, and white boots.

Personality: Jacy is very shy person, usually keeping to herself and her Pokemon. She stays away from the crowd, not wanting to be part of whatever is happening at the moment. However, she is very caring, especially to her Pokemon. She loves to write and draw, but she only shows her work to her Pokemon. She can be a pushover at times, automatically agreeing to whatever everyone else wants. She is afraid to speak out about her own beliefs. When someone asks her about her day or if she wants to hang out, she usually gives them an excuse such as "I have a ton of studying to do." or "Sorry, I'm waiting for a phone call from my mom.". She tries not to get to close to anybody out of fear of them leaving her. This is also the reason why she is afraid to find a boyfriend. She doesn't act this way around her Pokemon because she knows they wouldn't leave her. She plays and laughs with them often.

History: Jacy was born in Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh. When Jacy was seven, her parents divorced each other. Her father left for the Unova region with her older brother, Franklin. There he remarried and stopped communicating with her and her mother. Her mother became very cold and distant with those around her, including Jacy. Jacy became close friends with her neighbor Hoke, who was three years older. They spent most of their time together. But when Hoke entered middle school and met his girlfriend, he spent less time with Jacy. After a while, he told her they couldn't hang out because he was just too busy. This crushed Jacy, who was now missing her father, brother, and best friend. She clammed up and hardly spoke to anyone. One day, when she was 10, a care package came in the mail for Jacy from her brother. Inside was a single Poke ball. When she released the Pokemon inside, it was a Snivy. Jacy was overjoyed, she had always wanted a Pokemon, but was too afraid to catch one. She took the Snivy, whom she had named Clive, and showed him to some children in her neighborhood. One of them, a tall, imposing boy, challenged her to a battle. Jacy was unsure at first, but Clive wanted to battle, so Jacy. Being inexperienced, Jacy lost the battle. As the boy walked away laughing, Clive turned his back to Jacy and ran off. Knowing Snivys sometime leave weak trainers, she stood there, not believing she could ever be a good enough trainer. A few days later, while wandering around outside, she saw Clive being attacked by a wild Staravia. Jacy was terrified and shrieked. Her scared cry startled the Staravia and it flew off. Clive ran back to Jacy and looked up at her endearingly. Jacy smiled, happy her Pokemon came back to her. She didn't battle much with Clive, but he did help her catch an Eevee and a Shinx. When she turned thirteen, her mother decided it would be best for Jacy to attend a school where she could learn how to properly raise her pokemon. Her mother thought the Pokemon Trainer Academy would be best.

Pokémon:
Species: Snivy
Nickname: Clive
Personality: Clive is determined to be the best Pokemon there ever was. While he wishes she would battle with him more often, he loves Jacy for saving him from the wild Staravia.
Lvl:10
Moves: Tackle, Vine Whip, Pursuit, Leer

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Piff
Personality: Piff is a bubbly Pokemon. She loves to play and run around. She likes to watch Jacy draw.
Lvl: 8
Moves: Detect, Tackle, Attract, Helping Hand

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Bolt
Personality: Shinx, like his master, is very shy. He gets nervous watching other Pokemon battle, and prefers playing with his favorite toy- a ball of yellow yarn.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge

~Avatar made here~
~PC Family~

Old November 19th, 2011 (05:05 PM).
Crystal Tier

@LawOfTheLand: I approved her. x3

To be fair, Dardanette's Swalot just used sludge wave, which will probably suffocate any fire that got started nearby. That or... y'know, /explode/. (Given, just about any two pokemon attacks seem to randomly explode for drama at times in the anime. xD) Though, if poison type attacks were prone to exploding when met with fire, poison types would probably have a weakness to fire. So methinks it'll just suffocate any fires that got started.

Also, PokeGirlJade's character is approved. c:
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:09 PM).
Princess of Unova

Yay, awesome~
Now, question:
Where is everyone at now? How can I introduce Jacy? I'm a bit lost..

~Avatar made here~
~PC Family~

Old November 19th, 2011 (05:11 PM).
Crystal Tier

Everyone is waking up. It's first thing in the morning really. Your character should probably be doing the same. I might recommend going to the local cafeteria for some breakfast. (I believe a couple of the boys are there.)

Some of the other boys have wandered outside (and are thus apparently skipping class) and a couple of people are still in their rooms. c:
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:13 PM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Wait, wait, wait, wait N is in this rp? Like the N that has either Zekrom or Reshiram at the end of the Black and White and you have to fight him? *fangirl squeal* I want to have Vincent battle him in a epic battle of battleness even though he'd get owned. But since when was N in this and why isn't he behind bars?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:15 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Quote originally posted by HunterZero:
Wait, wait, wait, wait N is in this rp? Like the N that has either Zekrom or Reshiram at the end of the Black and White and you have to fight him? *fangirl squeal* I want to have Vincent battle him in a epic battle of battleness even though he'd get owned. But since when was N in this and why isn't he behind bars?
If I remember correctly you don't see him again in B/W after you defeat GHetsis and he flies off in his legendary.
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:18 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Hey! I do not approve of skipping class! Quin and Ciel are lost in the mountains. They had no intention of skipping class today! >:O

I'm joking. I'll update Quin's team with the additon of his Sandshrew later. Too lazy to do it now. :3

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:22 PM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye's off to class with Rama (Zorua) and Pala (Cubchoo) parading after him. Ciel's lost and trapped in the mountains with a baby Absol.

I will update teams later, as in when Skye captures his next Pokemon

Old November 19th, 2011 (05:26 PM).
Crystal Tier

You don't have time to get up and go to the mountains without missing class. |D

Regardless, yes HunterZero. Bassiroth plays N here. N is no longer wanted by the authorities, but other than that I think I should let Bassiroth himself explain.
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:40 PM).

I still want to have epic battle of epicness.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 19th, 2011 (05:55 PM).

Dude. . . I've been here for a little over a month now XDDD N was the first guy I took up for the RP.

But yeah. I have Zekrom for my N here.
Old November 19th, 2011 (06:00 PM).

Awesome man just awesome you are even more awesome more having Zekrom my favorite legendary! We must battle some time in the RP.

Old November 19th, 2011 (06:32 PM).

Awesome man just awesome you are even more awesome more having Zekrom my favorite legendary! We must battle some time in the RP.
*Adds Hunter Zero to his list*

Alright. Honestly I wanted to get Pokemon White first because of Zekrom, but since my little bro had preordered that I preordered black instead so. . . yeah. I'm used to the idea of N using Zekrom, plus since I already am used to using Reshiram, playing as N with Zekrom gives me a chance to have a new experience training a pokemon I haven't gotten to use before

Honestly though, N is more or less an Intern at best, but he has his own class he does as well. Right now since today ICly is Type Specialization, he's assisting another teacher's class atm.

Though, on the next day ICly, depending on the class schedule Yellow and Mega have going, N will be able to start the first day of his own class. Hopefully anyways. I still don't know how the class schedule works here so don't take my word on this entirely lD
Old November 19th, 2011 (07:20 PM). Edited November 19th, 2011 by Adder_Panda.

Nature: Lax
Hello...I'm Adder...I've been stalking looking at this RP for a few days, and I think its time I try and join it...if my profile is too large i'm sorry ><; I'm not sure how pictures work here...so i hope they work ><;

Name: Sky (Marie) Blue

Nickname: Sky

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/PokemontrainerMist-1.jpg
Personality: Sky is a kind-hearted girl when you first meet her, she can be a bit oblivious at times, but she normally has a smile on her face. But when you get to know her well, she’ll come out of her ‘façade’ a bit more, instead of being kind-hearted, she’ll be more of the out going-type, more hyper, which can be a bit annoying. But if you catch her off guard, you may find her looking sad, more depressed, which if you talk to her about it she’ll most likely change the topic of conversation. The only fears Sky has is that she’s afraid of spider-type pokemon, joltik is alright as long as it doesn’t evolve. Sky likes the pokemons that have either been abandoned, because they relate to her own past. She may also be afraid of heights.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): When Sky was a little girl, she lived in a small unovian village secluded from every other town in Unova. The town where she lived in was known to be a breeding ground for Zorua and Zoroark. When she was nine, a man came to her village, saying how horrible Zorua and Zoroark are, and that they need to be ‘relocated’ so that the village can survive. Nobody believed him, until reported ‘Zorua and Zoroark’ attacks spread through the village. Soon the towns people were in such fear that they started to believe every word that the man said, they would give the man their partner Zorua and Zoroark, and they would go on hunts to capture the wild Zorua and Zoroark that could be found in the forests around their village. Sky never believed them, she used to go into the woods every day to play with the Zorua and Zoroark, and she knew that they could never hurt anyone unless provoked. So one day she snuck from her house to go to the woods, for hours she searched for her Zorua and Zoroark friends, but to no avail. Just when she was about to give up, Sky heard faint cries from many pokemon. Peering out towards the only road that goes to and from the village, Sky saw the man that made everybody in her village hate Zorua and Zoroark. He was talking to another man, and they were both standing next to a moving truck. The back of the moving truck was open, and Sky could clearly see tons of cages filled with Zorua and Zoroark, some of them were passed out, but others were crying out. It filled Sky with rage, She was just about to run out and yell at them, but then fear took over her body when the man took out his Galvantula, and ordered it to go and make sure that no one was watching. Ever since she could remember, Sky had been terrified of spider-like-pokemon, she likes other bug pokemon, its just all of the legs creep her out. For a few more hours, Sky remained still, and watched as the man with the truck got into it and left…taking away all of her friends.
The other man went back to the village with his Galvantula, and Sky was left stunned. But what could she do? She was only a little girl with no real proof.
On her way back to the village, Sky heard a bush rustle, and a second later, an oddly colored Zorua popped out of it, very injured. Sky had seen this Zorua before, but it was always alone, all of the other Zorua never played with it because of its odd colors. Picking up the Zorua, Sky ran to the village, where a search party was being prepared for her, since she was gone for a few hours. Showing the strange colored Zorua to her parents, and telling the things she saw, she hoped that they would help her get her friends back. But instead they were over-joyed that she caught an ‘evil’ Zorua that they never even let the story bother them. After they tried to take the Zorua away from her, Sky ran away, locking her self into her room, and caring for the injured Zorua until it could move around again. After packing up some of her possessions that could fit into her favorite messenger bag, Sky left her house late at night with her new oddly colored Zorua. She has set out on a journey, a mission really, to grow strong enough to fight back her village from the man who stole her friends away, and also to possibly find the Zoruas and Zoroarks that were taken away from their homes.
While on her journeys she found a baby Audino, abandoned on the side of the road, possibly from a trainer that thought it was too small to be good at battling, and so she took it in under her care, but so far it hasn’t grown any bigger. Slowly but surely she has started to understand what her oddly colored Zorua says, and can now communicate with him. After hearing about the Pokémon Trainer Academy, Sky decided that she would try and pass the entrance exams, in order to become stronger. Sky made the journey to the Academy, but while she was in Oak town, she met an old lady who sold Pokémon eggs. After helping the old woman with her shop for a few days, Sky fell in love with a pokémon egg, the only problem was that it had been cracked while it was on the road to the shop, the old woman warned her that the pokémon that may come out of the egg may have a birth defect, but that didn’t bother Sky, she wanted to keep the egg and care for it. And so the old woman gave Sky the egg, and soon after that Sky took the exams and -barely- passed them. And now she’ll be able to get stronger…hopefully.

Pokémon Team:
Species: Male (oddly colored) Zorua
Nickname: Zoro (or Zorro)
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/ZorotheZorua.jpg
Personality: Zoro is very stubborn, he doesn’t like to listen to Sky, and like to fight, he is like the opposite of Sky, He can only transform into humans he has met before, which aren’t many. Zoro dislikes annoying people greatly. His sister was taken by the man, so now he is on his own little mission to find her, and it just seems more easy to stick with Sky then go at it alone.
Lvl: 10
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Dark pulse.

Species: Female (smaller then should be) Audino
Nickname: Harmony
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/HarmonytheAudino.jpg
Personality: Harmony is almost always happy, she hates it when others fight, and tries to make every body get along, she can be a cry baby at times, but she won’t cry for long because she gets tired easily. She’s the baby of the family, and due to a birth defect she most likely will grow to only be possibly half the size of a normal Audino, if she’s lucky. But for right now she’s treated like Sky’s little baby so it’s all good.
Lvl: 8
Moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Refresh.

Species: Pokémon Egg
Pokémon:???
Appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j336/tisaki007/Pokemoneggwithcrack.jpg
Egg Watch: Doesn’t seem like its going to hatch anytime soon.

If there's anything wrong, please let me know ><;

Sky's team:
Zoro the Zorua Lvl.10 moves: Scratch, Leer, Pursuit, Dark pulse
Harmony the Audino Lvl.8 moves: Pound, Growl, Helping Hand, Refresh.
Pokemon Egg Lvl.none EggWatch: Doesn’t seem like its going to hatch anytime soon.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Legend and Song

Zoro The Zorua Age: 16 Lvl: 15 moves: Scratch, Fury Swipes, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse.

(In any pokemon type of RP i join, I will most likely have a off colored Zorua as a pokemon, picture is shown below)
Old November 20th, 2011 (12:11 AM).
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
@PkMn Trainer Yellow: Can you put my second SU in the list, I don't want to have to sift through pages just looking for it.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old November 20th, 2011 (05:01 AM).
The Shadow Chronicler

did anyone answer where blaine's class is? I need to know before I can go there.
Old November 20th, 2011 (06:36 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Pokepokemo: Sure!

@jasonwolf: Use your imagination.

Sponsored Links