• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
....I just imagined Burgh putting one of those honey walls up as the door to his classroom.
Hilarity would ensue as Valorie would never get through it. lD

Also, I thought you meant Ash /Ketchum/ when you were talking about Ash, Fuyu. Boy was I mistaken. lD Regardless. Your teacher is accepted! Due to me being on a phone I'm not feeling up to doing copy paste work at this moment, so you'll have to be patient until I get on my laptop, presumably this evening.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Oh come on Yellow. :P You're in CAH, you should have been able to guess that she was talking about Asha, not THE Ash. :D After all, it's not like people haven't brought over characters from one RP to another before. *Looks at Quin.* :7: Boy, this is going to be fun. I already feel sorry for anyone in her class. XD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
It's cool Yellow. ANd yes all of you should be afraid for your characters, Asha's gonna have fun up in here! *shot* time to write that long post. XD

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
If I follow through Gen's description of his personality on my SU, I predict an upcoming question storm coming from him in class.
If he were real, I wonder what the teachers would think of him?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I bet Asha will be very fond of Maxwell if her class makes him bored (oh, he'd be sooo dead). Also, I laughed SO hard at the names for the Metagross and Lucario that Asha has xD

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I don't think he'll be bored of fighting for his life. XD (He would be dead... probably XD) I figured you would laugh at those. XD

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
random question does Silver play any role in this? Silver being the red haired boy from 2nd gen. if not then can I please add him as a character. My own being from johto i think it'd be cool to have Silver become an idol or somethign for him.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
I don't think he'll be bored of fighting for his life. XD (He would be dead... probably XD) I figured you would laugh at those. XD

Yeah, Maxwell will probably be half-dead more than he is half-asleep at her classes xD
You did? Hooray, it feels like you actually know me! *sparkling eyes* xD

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
*stops for a second trusn around and tosses out Riazer, his quilava. the flames light up the shadows and drops them both back outside.* ...well thats sorted. Now why were you chains me was my comment really that bad?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
No, I was just frightend that you wouldn'd come back out of the shadows once you entered them. I couldn't bear having to lose a member of this fabulous RP *cries*

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Lol, Brian sleeps like a rock. :D

Also... Here's my team Updates:

Quincy:

Zemda (Lapras): level 23: Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Surf, Icy Wind, Thunderbolt, Water Pulse.

Arcino (Grovyle): level 28: Absorb, Brick Break, Crunch, Aerial Ace, Synthesis, Energy Ball

Logana (Venonat): level 21: Consusion, Supersonic, Poison Powder, Sludge Bomb, Flash, String Shot.

I'll add Brian's in a minute. :D

Edit: And here's Brian!

Thyme (Snivy): Level 25. Moves, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado, Secret Power, Leech Seed, Growth, Attract

Duster (Minccino): Level 23. Moves, Double Slap, Thundershock, Swift, Sing, Tickle, Helping Hand

Drizzle (Buisel): level 27. Moves, Water Gun, Aqua Jet, Pursuit, Swift, Quick Attack, Sonic Boom

Nova (Growlithe): Level 23. Moves, Ember, Bite, Flame Wheel, Leer, Roar, Odor Slueth

Frost (Sneasel): Level 20. Moves, Scratch, Leer, Taunt, Quick Attack, Screech, Faint Attack

Bouncy (Igglybuff): Level 7. Moves, Sing, Faint Attack, Charm, Defense Curl

Leena (Misdreavus): Level 20. Moves, Astonish, Psywave, Spite, Growl, Confuse Ray, Mean Look.

Oh, and because I'm too lazy to do another update when Sprinkles shows up, here is his level and moveset. I hope it's ok that I gave him an egg move and two TM moves. :D

Sprinkles (Eevee): Level 5. Moves, Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Detect, Hidden Power (Dragon), Shadow Ball

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back