Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2012 (03:22 AM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Nature: Quiet
A level frenzy sounds like fun.

Pokemon X FC 3368-1319-2305
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:13 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Perhaps you could have a huge tag team battle together!! :D

C'mon N, stare at the odd child...

Old January 25th, 2012 (07:24 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
You probably won't have time for 3 battles before the day ends. Just sayin' SD |D
;; You're probably right. :\ I guess I can battle Kat the next day afternoon. Sound good to you Dk? xD Of course, you'll have to request a battle to my character after he finishes his 2nd battle!

So today, jasonwolf-Isaac, & PkMnTrainer Yellow-Olivia. Tomorrow Dragonkat-Kat. Alright then. Also I repeat, does anyone know where I can find a Riolu?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:29 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by ShinyDiamond:
;; You're probably right. :\ I guess I can battle Kat the next day afternoon. Sound good to you Dk? xD Of course, you'll have to request a battle to my character after he finishes his 2nd battle!

So today, jasonwolf-Isaac, & PkMnTrainer Yellow-Olivia. Tomorrow Dragonkat-Kat. Alright then. Also I repeat, does anyone know where I can find a Riolu?
I still say a tag team battle would go very well here.

Old January 25th, 2012 (07:33 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
I'll do a tag team boys versus girls
Old January 25th, 2012 (08:03 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Zerin & jasonwolf- ;; I prefer a single battle for now thank you. xP I don't think I'd handle it good, especially my Pokemon! I'll just stick with a single 2-on-2 battle. Posted by the way. Once again I repeat: xD Where can I get a Riolu?

~Dia+PS~
Old January 25th, 2012 (08:06 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

xD Where can I get a Riolu?
Perhaps inside a pregnant Lucario's belly? XD

Old January 25th, 2012 (08:09 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Quote originally posted by Zerin:
Perhaps inside a pregnant Lucario's belly? XD
really dude really?

just look on the front ooc page. there should be a seciton called wild pokemon look for a riolu there.
Old January 25th, 2012 (08:24 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Quote originally posted by jasonwolf:
really dude really?

just look on the front ooc page. there should be a seciton called wild pokemon look for a riolu there.
Well, am I wrong? :D I don't think so...

Old January 25th, 2012 (08:30 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

never said you were wrong, but I'm startign to think your sense of humor is.
Old January 25th, 2012 (08:38 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Well I'm sorry I found that hilarious :o

So I'm wrong for having a sense of humor? It wasn't a sexual joke at all. Pokemon Breeding never seemed to be mentioned anywhere... Maternal jokes aren't dirty unless you go into detail... Is it perverted to talk about the miracle of life? I hope not...

Old January 25th, 2012 (09:12 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Second character. Hope this is okay.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Alice Crenshaw

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):

Being part of a happy, loving family has made Alice a very cheerful girl. She is what you usually call a good person: nice to others, helpful, friendly. That kind of stuff. When things get ugly, she will try to find the bright side of the situation, no matter how bad it is. She hates violence and will try to find a peaceful solution to all fights. Another thing is that she believes that even in the darkest heart there is some good, and that noone is purely evil.
After reading the last paragraph, I bet you think Alice is the perfect child. Well, no. Nobody is. Everyone has a dark side, even Alice. But her dark side isn't one that would hurt other people on purpose, but one that actually forces her to hold back and won't let her reach her full potential. Alice is not very self-confident, and every time she makes a decision she will question it, many times. This, coupled with the inability to work well when under pressure, can make her feel nervous (and even panic) and feel bad about herself.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):

Alice was born in Celadon City, Kanto. Her mother died after giving birth to her and she was adopted by her mother’s closest friend and her husband. They named the baby girl Alice after her recently deceased mother and decided not to tell her about her biological parents, and to this very day she believes her adoptive family is her real one.
Alice lived in Celadon until she was three, when her new family moved to Nimbasa City in Unova, where she would spend the next 9 years of her life. Her childhood was a happy one, she would go to the courts, the amusement park and the Musical very often, and during this time she started to get interested in Pokémon, and wanted one of her own. That is why, for her fifth birthday, her father caught a Solosis for her, which wasn’t like any other Solosis. Alice and the Solosis, who she named Jello, quickly became friends, and over the years the two developed a close bond that allowed them to communicate via their minds. Alice’s parents noticed this, let’s say, “skill” that their adoptive daughter had, and were impressed. They found out about Oak’s Trainer Academy and she immediately liked the idea. She studied really hard for the exam with the help of her parents, and would have gotten to the Suicune Dorm if it wasn't for...well, her lack of self-confidence.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Solosis
Nickname(Optional): Jello
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Jello can communicate with Alice telepathically because of how close they are, which makes communicating between Alice and other Pokémon easier. But, on the other hand, he is very shy because he thinks he is “weird” because of his odd colouring.
Lvl(Max 20): 8
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Psywave, Rollout, Reflect
Old January 25th, 2012 (09:28 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

ok turns out riolu isnt on the list for findable pokemon I'd assume then he'd be in the mountain kind of area, but whether or not you can just find one idk. ask Yellow when she is around.

also diamond are we battling or not?
Old January 25th, 2012 (10:18 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@Zerin: _ಠ Wat.

You and your attempts at making pokemon 'realistic'. ;o Also there's an entire class on breeding. Breeding 101. They lay eggs, /all of them/. |3

While I'm at it, guns don't exist. ;o (Why do I feel like I just punched a dream in the face? I probably did ¬_¬)

I mean, if you wanted me to I could get all into the dark subculture of pokemon. All the "hidden" more mature stuff they put in the games. (See: Stuff younger children aren't supposed to notice but are actually in plain sight.) Pokemon is less unrealistic and more fantasy liberties. o-o

The anime is really the only part of the franchise that doesn't have the stuff. (The manga of course really just dropped the ball entirely and put the maturity right in your face.)
Old January 25th, 2012 (10:41 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by jasonwolf:
ok turns out riolu isnt on the list for findable pokemon I'd assume then he'd be in the mountain kind of area, but whether or not you can just find one idk. ask Yellow when she is around.

also diamond are we battling or not?
Geez, you can wait? Yes we're battling. Sorry that I didn't post yet, but I have school finals too y'know. xD & I think I aced US History! ... Just have patience.

Yellow- :< How can I get a Riolu when I can't find it in the wild?

~Dia+PS~
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
Kinger556

So when do I get into the RP? Or do I need to wait a while?
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:13 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@ShinyDiamond: Eh... I 'unno. I could consider putting it on the list, but riolu and it's evolution is borderline legendary, so I'm not particularly keen on making it easier to get. Next thing you know you've got at least 100 people trying to reenact the movies. |P

...Or you could just have your character come across a riolu egg. There's really no rules regarding how you get an egg.
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:17 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Geez, you can wait? Yes we're battling. Sorry that I didn't post yet, but I have school finals too y'know. xD & I think I aced US History! ... Just have patience.

Yellow- :< How can I get a Riolu when I can't find it in the wild?
short response: ADHD

long response: sorry, but ADHD makes me a bit hyper.
Old January 25th, 2012 (11:37 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@ShinyDiamond: Eh... I 'unno. I could consider putting it on the list, but riolu and it's evolution is borderline legendary, so I'm not particularly keen on making it easier to get. Next thing you know you've got at least 100 people trying to reenact the movies. |P

...Or you could just have your character come across a riolu egg. There's really no rules regarding how you get an egg.
*almost had a heart attack* O_O Oh thank goodness! I thought I would never get one of my favorite Pokemon! That's who I am in my sig! Well, I won't get Riolu just yet. I'll just get some other Pokemon before I get the egg.

jasonwolf-Uh, ok... Anyway, I posted. You can start off the battle, xD consider that Raizer is faster than my team!

~Dia+PS~
Old January 25th, 2012 (12:00 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Woah, woah, woah, WOAH!!! Are there just one PokéCenter on the Academy or are there multiple? 'Cuz in that case, after Maxwell gets done with his battle and heals his stuff up, he'll be watching you all... Battle...
Old January 25th, 2012 (01:47 PM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

And Dominique is now interacting with other characters.

Old January 25th, 2012 (02:03 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

I hope to get a second opinion on those three apps by or before tomorrow you guys. Sorry about the wait. =/
Old January 25th, 2012 (03:14 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Well, someone has to teach the kids about life... :/ But yes, a pregnant Lucario may be your best bet on getting that egg. Or, a pregnant Riolu; everyone makes mistakes...

Ah... I should stop mixing Pokemon with real life. Animals don't make nearly as many bad decisions as humans do...

With one final, disturbing nugget of information... Did you know Skitty and Wailord are in the same breeding group?? I'm really scared about GameFreak now...

Old January 25th, 2012 (03:19 PM).
Aura Vitae
Down, Sword Hand!

Quote originally posted by Zerin:
Well, someone has to teach the kids about life... :/ But yes, a pregnant Lucario may be your best bet on getting that egg. Or, a pregnant Riolu; everyone makes mistakes...

Ah... I should stop mixing Pokemon with real life. Animals don't make nearly as many bad decisions as humans do...

With one final, disturbing nugget of information... Did you know Skitty and Wailord are in the same breeding group?? I'm really scared about GameFreak now...
Riolu= Baby Pokemon and Baby Pokemon = Cannot breed due to being well a Baby.

Old January 25th, 2012 (03:28 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

According to the games, all Pokemon can breed :3 even level 1 babies...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links