The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:33 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
I apologize for leaving for a while; I'm currently in the middle of exam month right now, so I've pretty much been spending all my time studying. I hope I'm still in. xD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old May 4th, 2012, 08:45 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
@Meganium90: You're approved, and may begin posting at will. c: Welcome.
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Thank you for that, Yellow. :D

I...should probably get my post in tonight. I've read the beginning of the RP and I'm probably gonna have Danielle and her Mienfoo start by traveling by boat to the Academy. Probably as a "New student arrival" beginning?
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:24 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
mind if my new character joins in on the same boat? be a nice start.
Old May 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

^I think that sounds like a good idea, and a great start! I'm like halfway in my first post, so I'll have to edit in a bit.
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:35 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Sounds like a plan you two~ Glad to see you're both thinking progress.
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:38 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Problem is, jasonwolf....I'm kinda, sorta having a bit of trouble seeing what your character looks like, I just added that part in the end, so that way you can...go ahead and post right after me. My character already arrived the island and she saw you getting off.
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:50 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Hey guys I'm back :D Here's my characters Genevieve and Rosalyn with how their teams where when I left in March.

Spoiler:
Name: Genevieve Marie Molyneux

Nickname: Gen

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance :

Personality: Geneviève is a sweet and kind girl. She always wants to help other nearly always putting herself last. She's not very fond of fighting the exact opposite of her Pokemon. Her only friend is her Pokemon and the clashing personalities make them work well together. Geneviève always stops to think things through and never rushes into anything. Always trying to find the peaceful solution to a problem. She loves learning things and sharing knowledge having vast information about countless Pokemon through out the world and is always willing to share and listen to facts. Due to her tending to be a bit of a know it all at times she has had a lot of trouble making friends and can get into heated debates about things she is passionate about.

History: Geneviève was born and raised in a well off family in the Unova region. Her parents spoiled her but she didn't let it affect her. Growing up she never really had any friends due to the kids around her being to stuck up for her liking. At the age of ten Geneviève recieved her first Pokemon from Professor Juniper a Panpour she nicknamed Sapphire, Not really wanting to do gym battles Geneviève just travelled throughout the Unova region with Sapphire training her and having fun and studying wild Pokemon. She worked with Professor Juniper to collect information about the types of Pokemon in the Unova region and then becoming an apprentice in the lap studying under the young professor. After two years Geneviève decided to move onto another region and took Professor Juniper's advice on going to the Kanto region to visit Professor Oaks lab due to her interest in becoming a Pokemon Professor.

After a long plane ride the then 14 year old recieved a Pokedex from Professor oak and proceeded to start studying the Pokemon of the Kanto region finding fascination in the Pokemon she had never seen before. By day she was out and about observing the Pokemon and by night she was curled up in her tent reading books about all the other Pokemon she hadn't seen yet. By the time she had turned 15 she had made it halfway through the Kanto Region when she recieved a letter from Professor Oak about his trainer school and right away she headed back to Pallet Town acing both entrance exams as a late entry to the school making it into the Suicune Dorm.

Pokémon:
Pokémon:
Species: Simipour
Nickname: Sapphire
Appearance: She's a dark blue in color with red eyes.
Personality: Unlike her trainer Sapphire cares more about herself than others. She'll walk right by a human or Pokemon in need and not care if they die in front of her. Her red eyes are a sign of her being an evil Pokemon but surprisingly the only being she gets along with is Geneviève depending on the circumstance. Sapphire will not hold back in battle.
Lvl: 21
Moves: Surf, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Scald, Rain Dance

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Toto
Appearance: regular Zorua
Personality: Toto is a very playful young Zorua. He loves to play games and do pranks on people with his illusions.
Lvl: 17
Moves: Hone Claws, Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse

Species: Meowth
Nickname: Kitty
Appearance: Regular Meowth
Personality: Kitty is a very affectionate and vain Pokemon. She hates getting dirty and will do whatever she can to stay clean.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Fake Out, Bite, Fury Swipes, Scratch

Spoiler:
Name: Rosalyn Rebecca Smith

Nickname: Rosie

Dorm: Entei

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Rosalyn is a very outgoing and creative girl. She had many friends growing up and is self confident and talkative. Her favorite thing to do is draw and she has notebooks filled with drawings of Pokemon. If she sees something she would like to draw she will just pull out her sketch pad and draw it. Some people say that her artistic side is what kept her sane as she grew up. In many ways that is true, Rosalyn uses art as an outlet for her emotions not just through drawing and painting but also through music as well.

History: Rosalyn was born in Pallet Town in the Kanto region. She had six older brothers growing up and one sister who by the time Rosalyn was born had already moved into her own home. Her childhood was hectic filled with fighting not just between her brothers but also between her parents as well. Because of this Rosalyn spent all her free time out of the house choosing to spend time on route one keeping clear of the grass and just drawing the trees and the Pokemon she saw. As soon as she turned fourteen she recieved a Squirtle from Professor Oaks lab without her parents permission and started her journey basically running away from home. She traveled through the Kanto region and then the Johto region not fighting gyms but just drawing Pokemon and trainers she saw as well as battling. On her fifteenth birthday she recieved a letter from the Trainer Academy and went to the school acing the battle portion of the exam but failing the practical part by only a few questions.

Pokémon:

Species: Wartortle
Nickname: Jazz
Personality: Jazz is a very affectionate Pokemon. He loves to be close to his trainer and is typically friendly to new people he meets as long as his trainer seems to like them. He loves to battle but not to show he is better than other Pokemon he just battles for fun.
Lvl: 28
Moves: Bubble, Water Gun, Bite, Ice Beam, Aqua Jet, Gyro Ball

Species: Togekiss
Nickname: Belle
Personality: Belle is a very cute Pokemon. She'll battle if she has to but she much prefers to pose for her trainers drawings or to just play with other trainers and Pokemon.
Lvl: 26
Moves: Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Psychic, Solar Beam, Sky Attack, Air Slash

Species: Seviper
Nickname: Swampy
Personality: Swampy is a usually timid Pokemon unless he is provoked. He always will do as his trainer says and if he gets provoked he will be fiercer in a fight. He feels bad about how he met his trainer and will always do his best to make it up to her.
Moves: Wrap, Bite, Toxic, Dig, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab

Species: Skarmory
Nickname: Silver
Personality: Silver is a very arrogant Pokemon. He thinks he's better than all of Rosalyn's other Pokemon. He will still do what Rosalyn asks him to just because he thinks it will make him her favorite. His favorite thing to do otherwise is sleep.
Moves: Aerial Ace, Swift, Sky Drop, Rest, Fly, Brave Bird

Last edited by SylveonStar; May 26th, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old May 4th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Imouto, you've returned! :D

I'll be busy this weekend, but I'll still probably post...

(Curse my poor ability to set priorities...)

Old May 4th, 2012, 10:07 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Kiklion and d4rka8isz have been dropped from the roleplay.

Welcome back Genevieve! I'll re-add you to the roster shortly... Feel free to begin posting at will.

Attention: I'll be initiating a rather large plot point in the very near future. This'll be relevant to absolutely everyone, and I'll probably link to it here in the OOC thread when it happens so that you're all aware of the important post. After that post, it'll be up to you guys how you want to handle what happened of course. You won't necessarily have to read any more of my posts, but yeah...
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Really? The plot has arrived? Sweet! Well, a plot at least. I can't wait.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 5th, 2012, 05:17 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

thanks Yellow, glad to be back. But I'll be gone for a bit tomorrow, i've got a performance.
Old May 5th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Quote:
Originally Posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow View Post

Attention: I'll be initiating a rather large plot point in the very near future. This'll be relevant to absolutely everyone, and I'll probably link to it here in the OOC thread when it happens so that you're all aware of the important post. After that post, it'll be up to you guys how you want to handle what happened of course. You won't necessarily have to read any more of my posts, but yeah...
Sweeeeeeeet. I'm quite excited for this. Can't wait to get into the *real* action and stuff. :)
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:40 AM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

ok thanks meganium. I'll get right on that.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:28 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
~Genevieve~-Good to have you back sis. A long time since I last spoke to you.

Yellow-Oh oh oh! I wonder what this important event will be? I'm prepared to charge in & save the day.

On another note, glad PS posted. Now I just wait for Kat or Zerin to post. & Zerin, good luck on your busy weekend.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
People of the Pokémon Trainer Academy... The day has come... The day spoken of in the legends... The day... The day some of you have been waiting for an entire lifetime, while others not so long... This is the day... WHEN THE PLOT ADVANCES!!!
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
The plot is advancing?! Surely you jest! The prophecy has been fulfilled! No but really, plot advancement...awesome! I wonder how it will be executed!

Also, on a completely unrelated note, I have now read 154 pages of this RP! That's when I joined so I'm finally up to date! xD
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:18 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@Everyone: I'd just like to elaborate and say that while this is a plot point directly related to the main plot the RP is not 'near' ending. |3 I'd describe this more as the first wave of the plot, with more to follow once it's done.
Old May 5th, 2012, 08:21 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
~Genevieve~-Good to have you back sis. A long time since I last spoke to you.

Yellow-Oh oh oh! I wonder what this important event will be? I'm prepared to charge in & save the day.

On another note, glad PS posted. Now I just wait for Kat or Zerin to post. & Zerin, good luck on your busy weekend.
Kat can just post again, I have lots to do right now...

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:24 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Team update after my battle with Mickfizz

Shadow grew 3 levels after fighting Houndour and fainting

Blaze grew 5 levels after fighting Houndour and Koffing and fainting. Blaze evolved into a Charizard.

Rocky grew 5 fter fighting Houndour and Koffing and fainting.

Spoiler:

Species: Scizor
Nickname: Blade
Lvl:44
Moveset:Quick Attack, Night Slash, Swift, Wing Attack, Vacuum Wave, Metal Claw

Species: Charizard
Nickname: Blaze
Lvl:36
Moveset:Fire Blast(Imperfect), Flamethrower, Smokescreen, Dig, Focus Punch, Dragon Pulse

Species: Onix
Nickname: Rocky
Lvl:29
Moveset: Tackle, Bind, Screech, Rock Throw, Dig, Rock Smash

Species: Druddigon
Nickname: Giga
Lvl:23
Moveset: Leer, Slash, Hone Claw, Bite, Scary Face, Dragon Rage

Species: Gastly
Nickname: Shadow
Lvl:18
Moveset: Hypnosis, Lick, Spite, Mean Look, Curse, Night Shade

Species: Pansage
Nickname: Herb
Lvl:15
Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Lick, Vine Whip, Bullet Seed, Fury Swipes
In The Box

Species: Panpour
Nickname: Fountain
Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Lick, Water Gun, Fury Swipes

Species: Pinsir
Nickname: Grip
Moveset: ViceGrip, Focus Energy, Bind, Siesmic Toss, Harden

Species: Larvitar
Nickname: Spike
Moveset: Bite, Leer, Sandstorm, Screech, Chip Away

Species: Skarmory
Nickname: Whirwind
Moveset: Leer, Peck, Sand Attack, Swift, Agility
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:11 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
~Genevieve~ welcome back we haven't RPed with each other yet but we know each other from facebook xD (thanks to mick, SD and miley )

hope to RP together soon!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
~Genevieve~ welcome back we haven't RPed with each other yet but we know each other from facebook xD (thanks to mick, SD and miley )

hope to RP together soon!
What, I'm not thanked? I DESERVE IT!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY ARCEUS AND MY JUDGEMENT BE DON--

Kidding.

~

Don't believe in yourself, Beedrill. Believe in me who believes in you.

Yours is a drill that will pierce the heavens!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Old May 6th, 2012, 06:49 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Zerin- i knew i forgot a name! XD hiiii! :D sorry wrong info! It were SD, Mick, Miley AND Zerin! XD
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerin View Post
What, I'm not thanked? I DESERVE IT!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY ARCEUS AND MY JUDGEMENT BE DON--

Kidding.

~

Don't believe in yourself, Beedrill. Believe in me who believes in you.

Yours is a drill that will pierce the heavens!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
I think this is an appropriate picture:

Old May 7th, 2012, 12:15 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

I'm reminded of MacKenzie's kung-fu Beedrill, Beest...who is now wild, probably kicking a wild pokemon in the face somewhere.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here