Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old May 13th, 2012 (10:38 AM). Edited May 13th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Why... would there be a card club...? I mean really. What purpose would that serve in a school for actual trainers? I certainly don't recall a baseball cards club in any school /I've/ been to. Can you even manage to spend hours on simple cards with details on them? Owo

Have collectible cards if you like, but this is a school for pokemon. Not cards. owo
Old May 13th, 2012 (10:45 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
You know, just for the player characters that might take up an interest in the cards. The information on the cards provides teaching in and of itself. :o

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 13th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

...Minimal information all the teachers would probably know. >> There might be a 'club' in Oak Town. A very small thing, because I can't imagine the cards being all that popular without having an actual game behind them. That and Oak Town isn't exactly huge to begin with.

I immediately immagined a bunch of jocks trashing the place. What movie have I been watching too much of?

Also, for my sanity. Please, no cards with magic powers or card related magic. That's all I ask. lD
Old May 13th, 2012 (10:55 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Yeah, it's for fleshing out characters and stuff. I mean, it's not a school for drawing either, but Daniel draws. Characters needs to have likes and dislikes, hobbies and such. Collecting cards could be a hobby for some, but obviously, some aren't going to bother with it.

It's just an option for those who want something extra for their character :3
Old May 13th, 2012 (04:22 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Team Update for Genevieve.

gained 1 level fighting the Meowth.
Species: Simipour
Nickname: Sapphire
Appearance: She's a dark blue in color with red eyes.
Personality: Unlike her trainer Sapphire cares more about herself than others. She'll walk right by a human or Pokemon in need and not care if they die in front of her. Her red eyes are a sign of her being an evil Pokemon but surprisingly the only being she gets along with is Geneviève depending on the circumstance. Sapphire will not hold back in battle.
Lvl: 21
Moves: Surf, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Scald, Rain Dance

Gained 1 level for fighting the Meowth, and another level for fainting. He forgot the moves Thief and Embargo and learned fury swipes and Faint Attack
Species: Zorua
Nickname: Toto
Appearance: regular Zorua
Personality: Toto is a very playful young Zorua. He loves to play games and do pranks on people with his illusions.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Hone Claws, Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse

New Pokemon
Species: Meowth
Nickname: Kitty
Appearance: Regular Meowth
Personality: Kitty is a very affectionate and vain Pokemon. She hates getting dirty and will do whatever she can to stay clean.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Fake Out, Bite, Fury Swipes, Scratch
Old May 13th, 2012 (05:01 PM).
ClayFakemon
Need a spriter for fakemon

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to ClayFakemon
Can i join?
Name Clayton, Artty, Faust

Nickname Clay

Age 15

Gender Male

Dorm Raikou Dorm

Appearance Blonde Medium length, Deep blue eyes, 5 ft 11 in.

Personality My character is typically a loner who tries to blend in, although he mostly gets called a creeper in the process. Tries to keep his thoughts to himself but must press people to want to know what he was thinking about. He is laid back and will get the job done if he sets his mind to it. If there ever was a pokemon master, He would want to be it, and since his parents are afraid of the world, he must start his journey here.

History Clayton grew up on an island by the name of Dusbuit. There he grew up with his mother, father, 3 siblings, and the local neighbors. He has constantly been trying to get out of any work he sees and often slumps by in school with low grades, however he knows that if there were a class on Pokemon, He would definetly get a 200 percent.The Best achievement in his entire existence so far was when he discovered how to befriend pokemon. One day he simply gave a Lotad a piece of his pie and off he was befriending every other pokemon he saw, but once his pie ran out the pokemon grew angry and chased him for not having enough, the Lotad he fed earlier showed up, and smacked back those angry pokemon. Lotad and him have been friends ever since that day.The reason he wants to go to the academy the most is to get away from the island and find out what the world has in store for him.

Species:Lotad
Personality: Protects Clayton from anything, including an angry group of Slugma one day. He sacrifices everything during a battle and wont let go until he cant battle at all.
Lvl(Max 25): 15
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Rain Dance, Bullet Seed, Absorb, Protect, Surf, Body Slam.
Old May 14th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
I forgot to update last night.

On hand:

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaibe
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse

Species: Zorua
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 29
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 22
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 20
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: Pierce gained 1 level. Tentou joined the team.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 14th, 2012 (09:42 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@ClayFakemon: You can, however this SU doesn't meet the minimum requirements. The personality and history are about half as long as they need to be, and to be honest the appearance leaves a bit too much to the imagination. =<
Old May 14th, 2012 (06:01 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
I've thought this over for a while and... I think I'm leaving this RP.

Not that there's ANYTHING wrong with it. There really isn't.

Anyways, Senior year is hectic and, well... I feel like my Kiyoko character is interesting but... Well, not enough to keep my posts at a decent length, you know?I'm still rooting for this RP, and I voted for it in the RPAs.

DragonKat's Kat can take control of Kiyoko, and if she doesn't need him, she can take him to Bassiroth's N.

It was great RPing with you all! (And some I'm still RPing with on other RPs!)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 14th, 2012 (09:18 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

@RHCP - I was thinking of having Princess x Jet... I am asking if you agree. If not, well, it could always be one-sided. Can't it?

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old May 14th, 2012 (09:48 PM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
If a Poliwhirl and a Raichu can possibly get together, so can a Buizel and Butterfree! Princess x Jet, whoo! *Waves flag*
Old May 14th, 2012 (10:02 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
I support this pair. xD

Also, just a note: Starting Tuesday, I'm going to be out of town until next week. So I won't be posting as much. I'll try though when I can! So, Greiger and jackblaze, hang in there! :3

Old May 14th, 2012 (10:44 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Lunateix was removed for private reasons.

徳清アキオ was removed on request.
Old May 14th, 2012 (10:54 PM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Well, could I reserve for the Suicune Dorm?

Anyways, there are 2 supporters that support Princess x Jet... xD

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old May 14th, 2012 (11:03 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Gunnerpow7: Your second / third character does not take up a character spot in the available spots spoiler. There's no need to reserve. c:

Though, only 2 of your characters can be students and only 1 can be a teacher.
Old May 15th, 2012 (01:54 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Oh. So you mean, I could add another character when the 1st one was accepted? Now, you tell me... =/ Meh, I'll just post it when my 1st character enters the academy... I'm still at the Pokemon Center.. =3

gunnerpow7

Old May 15th, 2012 (02:01 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
@RHCP - I was thinking of having Princess x Jet... I am asking if you agree. If not, well, it could always be one-sided. Can't it?
Quote originally posted by Sir Bastian:
If a Poliwhirl and a Raichu can possibly get together, so can a Buizel and Butterfree! Princess x Jet, whoo! *Waves flag*
Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
Well, could I reserve for the Suicune Dorm?

Anyways, there are 2 supporters that support Princess x Jet... xD
Okay okay xD well, thing is that Princess is generally naive and airheaded so it might take a while before she understands that Jet has a thing for her. It can lead to some interesting situations, perhaps ;D

So, I hope it was ok that I made your character go outside the pokémon center with mine. Like your character were thinking of leaving right now, so I made us step outside. I'm planning on releasing Xylo's Magikarp. Guess what will happen... it's on lvl 20 after all.

Quote originally posted by PkMnTrainer Yellow:
@Gunnerpow7: Your second / third character does not take up a character spot in the available spots spoiler. There's no need to reserve. c:

Though, only 2 of your characters can be students and only 1 can be a teacher.
Ooh, then maybe I should make a Entei / Suicune character as well :D but that would lead me to play almost only against myself. Since I think I can be a bit narcissistic about my own characters ._. so I'll wait with making a second character.
Old May 15th, 2012 (02:47 AM).
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
Okay okay xD well, thing is that Princess is generally naive and airheaded so it might take a while before she understands that Jet has a thing for her. It can lead to some interesting situations, perhaps ;D

So, I hope it was ok that I made your character go outside the pokémon center with mine. Like your character were thinking of leaving right now, so I made us step outside. I'm planning on releasing Xylo's Magikarp. Guess what will happen... it's on lvl 20 after all.
It would be interesting. Since the situation is somewhat backwards. Usually, the male is naive and airheaded. So, yeah, It would be very interesting... xD

Yeah, It is cool that you led my character outside. It seems, somewhat natural.. xD

gunnerpow7

Old May 15th, 2012 (03:16 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

I love octillery, by the way. In another RP, I had a Remoraid which the trainer carried as a gun under his arm in battles. Epic... *misses that RP*

I'll release Magikarp in the next post. And it'll evolve and wreak havoc. Just so you know 8D At least that's my plan atm.
Old May 15th, 2012 (05:35 AM).
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
I love octillery, by the way. In another RP, I had a Remoraid which the trainer carried as a gun under his arm in battles. Epic... *misses that RP*

I'll release Magikarp in the next post. And it'll evolve and wreak havoc. Just so you know 8D At least that's my plan atm.
Ooooh I hope i'm going to be around for that havoc.
Old May 15th, 2012 (05:51 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Quote originally posted by jackblaze:
Ooooh I hope i'm going to be around for that havoc.
Anyone who is in the vicinity of Oak Town's pokémon center should be able to see it :p or hear. Or otherwise notice. If they want to.
Old May 15th, 2012 (08:17 AM).
Reader_Maniac
Psyduck

Nature: Quiet
Atlus will be around for sure. May still come by late for Jasonwolf's training club though. But First, a Update for the TM moves.
(flan and Munch only)

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Flan
Personality: Atlus's reacent edition, she is still wary of him. She however, is very playfull with his other pokemon, and doesn't really miss her origional owner. She is very quick, and will listen to what Atlus says. Almost scentless. Atlus hopes she will evolve to a Leafeon, though Flan doesn't really care at the moment.
Lvl:20
Moves: Detect, Wish, Attract, tackle, sand attack, growl
Note: Learned Attract, Forgot Tail Whip
-----------------------------------------------
Species: Swadloon
Nickname: Munch
Personality: Munch is always hungry, and will eat just about anything eatible. He is the oddball, with dark purple leaves instead of the normal green. He is fairly tough for a bug, and is not affected by weather because of his Overcoat(If that is OK). Smells of wet leaves. He crawls on Atlus when he isn't battling, looking for snacks Atlus leaves in his pockets.
EVO CHANGES: He is slower, but much more defensive in this form. Still smells like wet leaves. He won't crawl on Atlus, but will instead, pearch on his shoulder.
Lvl:23
Moves: Grasswhistle, Bug Bite, Razor Leaf, Energy ball, Grass Knot, Protect
Note: learned Grasswhistle, forgot Tackle
-----------------------------------------------
Species: Swinub
Nickname: Snort
Personality: Probally the most similar to Atlus in terms of personality, he also tends to just "follow his nose". He is the most powerful and bulky of Atlus's trio, and fiercly protective. Smells like fresh dirt. He will most likly be out of the pokeball if he can.
Lvl:23
Moves: Mud Bomb, Odor Sleuth, Powder Snow, Bulldoze, Endure, Icicle Crash
Note: none
-----------------------------------------------------
Species: Remoraid
Nickname: Calamari
Personality: Calamari is mischivious, though far less than the most friendly of ghost, limited to spraying water at someone to get them wet. He spent most of his life on a Mantine, until one fateful day, he swam off for the island for food, trapped their ever since cause of a preditory fish pokemon, Carvanha. He smells like old sushi. He will spend most of the time in the pokeball, since he can't walk currently.
Lvl:20
Moves: Acid Spray, Mud Shot, Water Gun, Psybeam, Aurora Beam, Bubble Beam
Note: none
Old May 15th, 2012 (10:15 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
hi there guys! question to all of you is there anyone who wants to interact with my character Roxas Jaden Asakura?

and another question, i'm deciding about having my other character, Ruby Destiny, beginning a love story since her Poochyena, Hikari, is very protective towards her if it comes to love it think this will be very funny :3 Ruby is also a kind of an innocent person

if you're intressed just sent me an VM or a PM :3

EDIT: if you want to know how Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny and Roxas Jaden Asakura look like just click on their names~
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 15th, 2012 (02:19 PM).
ClayFakemon
Need a spriter for fakemon

Nature: Hardy
Send a message via Skype™ to ClayFakemon
So, all i gotta do is give a pic showin what i'd look like? ok, hope this is ok.
Old May 15th, 2012 (03:26 PM). Edited May 15th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Red: Eh..? I'm confused as to how that works, but the option to make extra characters or replace your character with a new one will always be open should you feel you want/need to. ^^;

@ClayFakemon: As long as you're the human n' not the Lotad that solves the appearance issue. :P The other issue as I stated before though is that your SU is approximately half the length it needed to be to qualify. Consider exploring more minor details about their history or personality!

@Everyone: I'd just like to take a moment to remind everyone that it's a /great/ idea and heavily encouraged to send someone a VM or PM when your character begins interacting with theirs to make sure they know to read your post. It'll save you trouble in the end. :P

Sponsored Links