Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 18th, 2012 (05:27 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Careful about putting too many characters in one place guys. That's a recipe for getting RP locked whilst waiting for someone to post. x3

Regardless, Olivia and Kenshin are currently wandering around the plains, and will be for at least a short while longer.
Old May 18th, 2012 (06:18 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Just wanted to let everyone know, I'll be gone for awhile tomorrow, I'm dressing up and going to a medieval event tomorrow
Old May 18th, 2012 (06:22 PM).
Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
Oh yes, that reminds me. Next week, I will be without internet access from Tuesday to Thursday.

And hmm.. what will Rory's next Pokemon be?
Old May 18th, 2012 (07:36 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
:D Well since we're all saying we'll be busy, I'm going to be busy at work tomorrow! Second week on the job at Golf N' Stuff!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 18th, 2012 (10:51 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Aw... Sorry to hear that Princess Sapphire. Sorry to see you go.

... And now I have a Brian I'm not sure what to do with. Maybe get started on something I've had planning for a few days.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 19th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Nideous: Hmm... The sky's the limit!

...*Cough* If you didn't get it, disregard me. I'm just being a dork again. ;o

Anyway, I've chosen a target to throw my Rocket Spy at. Standing by~
Old May 19th, 2012 (04:21 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Naive
I might actually be a bit distant over the next week(s). My finals are here and I have to pass them. I still have time to log onto PC and post here and there, but for PTA I feel that I need to put some energy into coming up with a new adventure or something for Xylo, and I don't have that energy to spare right now. I'll post when I feel I can.

"Alright Gramps! Leave it all to me!"
moderator of Roleplay Theatre
proudly paired with seeker
staff collab july 2015
Old May 19th, 2012 (04:41 AM).

In a few week I might disappear because I have Finals.. Which suck../
Old May 19th, 2012 (05:35 AM).

Oh yay! Spyro! And I'm still pondering, but I posted.

Old May 19th, 2012 (06:23 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Quote originally posted by jasonwolf:
@MF: charged meant he was charging power. Flame ace is so strong it takes time to charge up like solarbeam. When he does it Raizer jumps into the air and crashes back down like a meteor.

yeah I hadn't attacked yet.
Oh, drats! I'll be editing the post, like, right now.
Old May 19th, 2012 (11:52 AM).
The Shadow Chronicler

@MF: lol I was just checking for that.

yeah i have to balance Flame ace with a charging time and cooldown time.
Old May 19th, 2012 (12:11 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
@jasonwolf Is it okay now? Or do I have to edit it again?
Old May 19th, 2012 (12:27 PM).
Proto (Not the *****)

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by WestsideConnection:
Oh yes, that reminds me. Next week, I will be without internet access from Tuesday to Thursday.

And hmm.. what will Rory's next Pokemon be?
Never mind this, My no-internet thing will extend throughout this week and end around next sunday/monday (Not this sunday monday, the next sunday/monday
Old May 19th, 2012 (02:39 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
I also will have pretty much no internet access throughout this week. Apologies.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old May 19th, 2012 (08:48 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

@yellow: who's zora? and has the rocket person even gotten to the island? jsut curious since I couldn't really follow the post for some reason. (more so me then anything else =/)
Old May 19th, 2012 (09:26 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Yellow-:< I wanna be part of the Rocket arc too.

~Dia+PS~
Old May 19th, 2012 (09:36 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Jasonwolf: Zora is a character played by Rafael P. The post is only relevant to that character. They are both on the island, and the rocket spies are in fact on the island.
Old May 19th, 2012 (09:54 PM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
My character Roxas is also a team rocket spy
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 20th, 2012 (04:39 AM).

@ShinyDiamond: This thing with Team Rocket isn't an arc, it's the main plot. After 5000 something posts, we have reached the beginning of the plot. Something like, say, when Skye was kidnapped by ghosts, or your trip to the power plant would be an arc. Speaking of which, has anyone forgotten about the Manectric that was hanging out there when Quin went to the power plant and caught Mai and Plai? Cause he's basically an NPC that you can fight, but not catch, as he's about level 35 or so. Have fun if you decide to meet him, as NPCs can be controlled by everyone. I think I got that right, right?

Old May 20th, 2012 (07:16 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Nideous: To be fair, the plot was 'Train at school to prepare for Team Rocket'. But yeah~ I figured it was about time they got involved. Which raises the question of what sort of shenanigans they'll pull on Thanksgiving, which will take place the next IC day. (I reckon we're at the very least 60% done with the current day)

But yeah, you got it right! NPCs can be controlled by anyone by default.

For the record, guys. Because of the substantial OOC time it takes to cross a single day IC holidays will happen pretty close to eachother. Try to think of it as a minor, very vague timeskip (You totally get a few free levels on holidays to coincide with this. /santayellow)
Old May 20th, 2012 (08:46 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

I got Danielle and her newly captured Pachirisu facing against a flock of Magnemites at the power plant. This is the part where Yellow can determine how many levels Ozzy will gain after this battle, right? lol

Old May 20th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Is their any Team Rockey spies I can interact with later after Kilik's battle against Ruby at the Power Plant?

~Dia+PS~
Old May 20th, 2012 (09:44 PM). Edited May 21st, 2012 by Arctos.
Fire and Blood

Nature: Relaxed
Hello everyone i was just wondering if there is a place available in this Rp? My S.U is below if there is indeed available space.

Spoiler:
Name: George Edmunds

Dorm: Suicine

Appearance: George stands at five foot ten and is of a slender build with some (although admittedly rather little) defined muscle evident. His face could be described as sharp with his slightly pointed nose and strong dimpled chin. His skin is slightly tanned from time spent in the sun. George's hair is a dark brown cut short and is unstyled.

George's usual attire would consist of jeans, a shirt with top two buttons left undone and sleeves rolled lazily up to just before his elbows and a pair of converse. The overall effect is one of minimal effort. This effect is amplified when he is found in formal situations to have merely rolled down his sleeves and, if the host of the occasion is particularly lucky, to have added a tie.

Personality: George can be fiercely loyal to both his pokemon and his human friends. This is a trait which can lead him into a lot of trouble however as he goes to the ends of the earth to do what he can for others. His loyalty can however be tested and broken when they contradict his own ideals.

A thoughtful boy George finds an immense pleasure and sense of wonder in the natural world and the science behind it. As such if George is not out with his pokemon exploring/climbing/swimming/diving/just relaxing under the sun he will be found deep in a book in his quest for knowledge.

In battle George will always give it his all. He will train his pokemon hard and expect no more than he himself would be willing to give. This approach to training gives him a mutual understanding with his pokemon.

History : Born in a far off place Georges family moved to Fuchsia City when he was still a toddler. He was born into a loving family of Pokemon researchers who studied the rare wild pokemon who resided within the local Safari Zone. He would often accompany his parents on weekend trips into the Safari Zone to assist with their research or just to go exploring and battling. It was here he developed his love for the natural world, his love of the science of pokemon and his strange views on pokemon training.
When cycling back from Celadon with bags laden with shopping he spotted a group of bikers screaming, hollering and kicking in a group at the side of the path. He walked over and saw, to his horror a small Growlithe pup being beaten mercilessly by the thugs. The boy rushed in stupidly and snatched up the Growlithe. It was here that George first met Kane. After Kane’s speedy recovery George attempted to release it. Kane however had other ideas and would not move from the boys side. He quickly joined the team of Aber and Uhuru. Both of whom were presents from his parents’ travels before they had settled in Fuchsia.
The invitation to the Academy was out of the blue and before its arrival he hoped to follow in his parents footsteps as a researcher opposed to an actual trainer. When the invitation arrived he was hesitant to accept the offer. His friends and family however urged him to go and continue his pokemon education in a more structured environment.

Pokémon:
Species: Growlithe (M)
Nickname: Kane
Personality: A brave and loyal pokemon Kane will fight to the end and then fight some more if George were to ask it. His bravery and loyalty are matched only by his playfulness. An outsider may not see this however as Kane tends to be wary of new people and protective of George.
Lvl: 21
Moves:
Bite, Flamethrower, Overheat, Protect, Return, Flame Charge

Species: Bagon (M)
Nickname: Uhuru
Personality: Uhuru is all talk. He acts big and tough and can be quick to enrage but is gentle if you can get on his good side. Well gentle unless you're a rock...then he WILL smash you. He is a Bagon after all! He can quite often be left behind as he stops and stares up at the sky dreaming of flying. This can be quite annoying when George has to backtrack to find him. When George met Uhuru he promised to help him achieve his dream of flight.
Lvl: 18
Moves:
Bite, Headbutt, Rage, Return, Rock Smash, Dragon Claw

Species: Buizel (F)
Nickname: Aber
Personality: Aber is a happy go lucky pokemon with a relaxed (almost lazy) attitude. She love to go diving with George and would frequently do so in the ocean south of Fuchsia when George lived there. Aber can get bored quite easily however and suffers from a mean mischievous streak.
Lvl: 16
Moves:
Swift, Water Gun, Surf, Dive, Rest, Return
Old May 21st, 2012 (02:44 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Meganium90: You're right! However, correct me if I'm wrong, but your character isn't finished fighting those is she? I checked over your recent posts to try and get an idea of how many levels to give based on difficulty and quality.

@ShinyDiamond: I'd consider asking Megaman about that. I will most likely be avoiding playing a 4th character again anytime soon, because it wreaks havoc on my muse. However, I may switch between different spies at times.

@Arctos: Hmm... your history is very short. It's both part of the minimum requirements for SUs and I feel that it's in your best interest to flesh your character out a bit more. I say this because there will be a lot of character interaction, and you want history to help give that substance, don't'cha? On the bright side, yes. There's totally room for you. c:
Old May 21st, 2012 (03:15 AM).
Hey hoo~

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
@SD- if Yellow can't interact with your character with her team rocket spy, maybe Roxas can interact with Kilik then? :3 i was already planning to let Roxas interact with Ruby since she can understand pokemon.

Right now he's helping Alice (Mick Fizz's character) though.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)