Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 22nd, 2012 (05:15 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Arctos We were going to be meeting SD's character in the pokemon center so perhaps you can steer George there and the two could meet?
Old May 22nd, 2012 (05:34 PM).
Fire and Blood

Nature: Relaxed
@Greiger Okay I'm sure I can get him there. I'll rewrite what I have and add a little and it should have him arrive there to meet you.
Old May 22nd, 2012 (05:45 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Greiger & Arctos-I'll have to wait for PS to end our battle first before I can head to the Pokemon Center.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:17 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Alrighty! I've got a lil' ol' update for Daniel Sabrak's appearance, since I didn't feel the current looks fit him very well. And here he is:

If you would be so kind as to put this into the appearance tab for him, Yellow? :3 Thanks.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (06:42 AM).
I will kill the strong ones

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Is there anyone who wants to interact with Ruby?
Old May 23rd, 2012 (07:46 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@Sir Bastian: Will do!

@Everyone: I hope you guys are enjoying yourself n' all. Just doing my ocassional check-in to make sure everyone knows I'm totally paying attention and can be asked for stuff if you need me~

Though, I can't really throw any of my characters at people right now. There's really nothing preventing others from joining them though. Olivia and Kenshin are off exploring and catching pokemon. Valorie is directing her love, her anger, and ALL HER SORROW her angst at an OC teacher named Drake in the form of a battle.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (07:55 AM).
resident slacker
Crystal Tier

Megan is in need of some interaction...I'm planning to direct her to either the beach or around the town streets. Her Shelmet's going to debut in this next post. :3

As for Danielle & company, I'll go ahead and start the Pokemon Center post. I'll let Lucia & George interact, while I'll have Danielle worry about Mienfoo in the waiting room. That's where I'll also meet SD.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (08:17 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Meganium90:
Megan is in need of some interaction...I'm planning to direct her to either the beach or around the town streets. Her Shelmet's going to debut in this next post. :3

As for Danielle & company, I'll go ahead and start the Pokemon Center post. I'll let Lucia & George interact, while I'll have Danielle worry about Mienfoo in the waiting room. That's where I'll also meet SD.
Who's characters will meet up in the Pokemon Center & who controls those characters again? I just wanna make sure I know who's post I should read.

Yellow-What are the rules for leveling again? My phone doesn't take me to the first page due to lag.

~Dia+RS~
Old May 23rd, 2012 (08:33 AM).
Crystal Tier

@ShinyDiamond: These are the rules regarding levels.

Mechanics of leveling/evolution/moves
Don't worry, they hardly even qualify as math!
• Wild pokemon that are caught will be at lvl 20.
• While pokemon's stronger evolved forms can be found in the wild, you aren't allowed to catch them unless they evolve at or before level 20.
• When a pokemon participates in a trainer battle it gains 2 levels per pokemon it fights.
• When a pokemon participates in a battle against a catchable wild pokemon it gains 1 level, but only up to level 45. After level 45, they gain nothing.
• On the other hand, when a pokemon participates in a battle against a wild pokemon that is higher level and thus can't be caught, it can gain one level without any further restrictions.
• When a pokemon participates in a battle against one of the three champions teaching at the school, it gains 3 levels per pokemon it fights.
• When a pokemon participates in a battle against Gary Oak, it gains 4 levels per pokemon it fights.
• If a pokemon faints during a battle, that merits one extra level on top of whatever else it earned.
• Any post about training your pokemon merits 1 level to the pokemon that were training.
• Trade evolution no longer require trading. Trade evolutions evolve at level 40. (Porygon's first trade evolution is at 20)
• Happiness related evolution can be done as you will.
• All moves that are able to be learned (With the exception of moves only legendaries can learn) are available as TMs.
• If your character faces a large group of wild pokemon, we the GMs will decide how many levels they gain, ranging between 1 and 5. This is dependent on the content of the post and how hard the pokemon had to fight against the large group. (For a large group of trainer pokemon the scale is 2-10)
• If your character takes on a challenge that is significantly, abnormally high in difficulty you may be given the option of accepting extra levels at the discretion of the GM
• If you want to have your pokemon learn a move that is not normally learnable in the games, you must ask permission of PkMnTrainer Yellow or Megaman765
• You may decide not to have your pokemon level up at your own leisure.
Old May 23rd, 2012 (08:45 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

And now that Daniel has caught his first Pokémon aside from Alexis (Huzzah!) and gotten an egg, he's now in Oak Town and free for interaction, if anyone would be up for that He's heading to the Pokémon center, but I'd like it if you'd poke me via a PM when/if you decide to go up and prod him in-character, so I'll have a heads up!
Old May 23rd, 2012 (09:30 AM).
I will kill the strong ones

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Gonna ask again is there anyone who wants to interact with my character Ruby? XD please VM me (PM's are annoying since i'm on my phone :p) Ruby is a shy girl and can interact with pokemon and understand them just like N. Her pokemon Hikari is very protective towards her. Ruby can also be fun :3
Old May 23rd, 2012 (09:46 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Well, could have Daniel and Ruby interacting, if you'd want, Saph! Daniel's currently on his way to Oak Town, but I'm not sure where Ruby is. If you'd want to give it a shot, send me a VM or something :3
Old May 23rd, 2012 (12:23 PM). Edited May 26th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Thanks Yellow!

On hand:

Species: Dewott
Nickname: Yaiba
Lvl: 31
Moves: Swords Dance, Razor Shell, Focus Energy, Double Team, X-Scissor, Water Pulse
Ability: Torrent

Species: Zoroark
Nickname: Mistress
Lvl: 31
Moves: Shadow Ball, Fake Tears, Night Slash, Foul Play, Scary Face, Calm Mind
Ability: Illusion

Species: Gligar
Nickname: Pierce
Lvl: 25
Moves: Poison Sting, Fury Cutter, Harden, Knock Off, Hone Claws, Taunt
Ability: Sand Veil

Species: Shinx
Nickname: Tentou
Lvl: 20
Moves: Leer, Charge, Spark, Bite, Rest, Charge Beam
Ability: Rivalry

At storage/home:
None

UPDATE: Mistress leveled up by 2. Mistress has evolved into Zoroark. Mistress forgot Faint Attack & learned Night Slash. Pierce leveled up by 3.

So if I'm correct, Danielle (Meganium90), Lucia (Greiger), Jack (jackblaze), & George (Arctos) will be the people Kilik (ShinyDiamond) will interact. Danielle, Lucia & Jack are still on their way to the Pokemon Center, & George is sitting inside the Pokemon Center. Kilik is laying on the counter inside the Pokemon Center. Correct me if I'm wrong, ok?

~Dia+RS~
Old May 23rd, 2012 (01:40 PM).
resident slacker
Crystal Tier

Danielle's already interacting with your character, SD. just a fair advisory & stuff. :3
Old May 24th, 2012 (09:03 AM).

I'm back! Sorry to those who may have been kept waiting for me, but I'll be back to my usual level of activity now.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old May 25th, 2012 (08:08 AM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Team update for Rosalyn :3

No Change
Species: Wartortle
Nickname: Jazz
Lvl: 28
Moves: Bubble, Water Gun, Bite, Ice Beam, Aqua Jet, Gyro Ball

Evolved into Togekiss with the Shiny Stone Jimmy Gave Rosalyn, she has forgotten Metronome, Yawn, Attract, and Grass Knot. Learning the moves, Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Sky Attack, and Air Slash (all of Togekiss's starting moves.
Species: Togekiss
Nickname: Belle
Lvl: 26
Moves: Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Psychic, Solar Beam, Sky Attack, Air Slash

No Change
Species: Seviper
Nickname: Swampy
Moves: Wrap, Bite, Toxic, Dig, Sludge Bomb, Poison Jab

No Change
Species: Skarmory
Nickname: Silver
Moves: Aerial Ace, Swift, Sky Drop, Rest, Fly, Brave Bird
Old May 25th, 2012 (08:31 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

I request a change of nickname for one of my Pokemon. Dewott's nickname, Yaibe, will be changed to Yaiba.

Yaiba sounds a little better than Yaibe, changing the E at the end to an A. I couldn't understand what Yaibe is in Japanese for Blade. Yaiba was the correct Japanese word for Blade. I'm glad I checked that out.

~Dia+RS~
Old May 25th, 2012 (04:03 PM).
The Prodigal Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
I just wanted to tell you all that I will be slightly less active. I'm just working with some hard other stuff at home. Nothing terrible jsut lots of work.
Old May 26th, 2012 (12:48 AM).

Both of my characters, Lincoln West and Nika Valentine, are currently free for interaction and around the Academy, if anyones interested.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Old May 26th, 2012 (05:59 AM).
Crystal Tier

@Lincoln: Good to hear c:

@Genevieve: Please don't update in the OOC thread unless you're specifically going to be stuck on a mobile device that doesn't load the etherpad for an extended period of time. o_o;

@ShinyDiamond: Will do.
Old May 26th, 2012 (08:47 AM).
adventure seeker
Moderator, CS

Nature: Naive
Marin, I'mma go on hiatus from this for at least a while as if I haven't begun already
I don't have the motivation to come up with things for Xylo to do and my exams aren't over yet.

mod of Roleplay Theatre and Pokémon General
paired with seeker, creator of Phoenix Rising
Old May 26th, 2012 (10:18 AM).
Crystal Tier

@RHCP: Alright... Thanks for letting me know, i suppose. ^^;
Old May 26th, 2012 (10:26 AM).
The Prodigal Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
@linc: maybe Isaac can finally get that rematch. I need to start dealign with his demons.
Old May 26th, 2012 (11:25 AM).

"Finally"? I think in the RP time it's been about three hours

Old May 26th, 2012 (12:43 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Greiger:
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia smiled as the bolt of energy hit the Buizel and knocked here out-wait. The Buizel actually managed to get back up and even sprayed Samuel with a water gun. Since he had already used Protect Samuel took the hit and grunted from the increased power of it. Samuel chuckled as he looked at Aber, "Well done little Buizel." He said as she was drawn back into her pokeball. Lucia looked on, eager to see which pokemon George would send out next when she heard Danielle on the sidelines, "YAY LUCIA! YOU GO GURL." Lucia smiled and nodded to her friend as she turned back to George. The storm was still in full swing, although it looked like it was getting close to clearing up. She would have to get Samuel to perform at least one last Thunder before the effects of the Rain Dance cleared up and Thunder would lose its perfect accuracy.

Sameul looked at George and wondered if his next pokemon would put up as decent a fight as Aber had. He could only hope. Lucia cupped her hands and shouted to Geroge over the storm, "I see you too have had training with professionals! We'll just have to see with battle system works best then!" Lucia was drenched with water, but she wasn't cold at all. Her passion for battling had fired her up! She was so into the battle that she didn't notice the woman with the Bayleef that also came to watch the battle.
Who's this woman with the Bayleef that has come to watch the battle? I need to know so I can read that post.

~Dia+RS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)