Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 26th, 2012 (12:53 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@SD If you read Meganium's last post you'll see she posted for two characters. The other character is the one with the Bayleef.
Old May 26th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
@Linc:this is the ooc thread. I'm talking ooc. still neither of us seem to have anything to do.
Old May 26th, 2012 (03:32 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
@Lincoln and Jasonwolf: Hahaha... that IC time.

Unfortunately it takes exactly five times as long to write about someone stepping up to base and hitting a home run as it does to actually do it, even without muse problems and waiting for other people to post.

Thus the options are either that IC days go by way too fast ICly as if we're on some alien planet, or IC days go by really slowly OOC. I chose the latter because the former would interrupt people trying to play out scenes far too much. Lesser of two evils, with the only middle option being ignoring time altogether in favor of improvised time. (Which, to be fair, is not at all a bad option. I chose to do that in my other RP because keeping track of time is just... a lot of work for exactly no fun.)

Of course if you all wanted we could switch to that third middle option. I don't have any issue with it personally. I just deliberately try not to fundamentally change the RP. I'd sure hate to wake up one day to OOC comments full of you guys realizing this isn't the RP you signed up for anymore. |D

As a matter of fact,
ATTENTION
here's a poll where you can vote on whether the way time works IC changes.

A clear majority is required to change anything. You can also submit your own ideas for how time should work instead, and those will be personally looked over as a possible alternative at our discretion. ^^
Old May 27th, 2012 (03:04 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
@Yellow I'm perfectly happy with how time works at the moment. I'd say leave it as is, and voted accordingly.

@jasonwolf I've no objection to them having a re-match, but Lincoln won't be seeking one out so soon. It'd have to be Isaac that initiated it I'm afraid.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old May 27th, 2012 (08:05 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Quote originally posted by Lincoln West:
@Yellow I'm perfectly happy with how time works at the moment. I'd say leave it as is, and voted accordingly.
Ditto. Not keeping track of time on an RP may cause trouble, like players being days ahead of others.
Old May 27th, 2012 (09:15 AM).
Crystal Tier

I see. Well, judging by the votes things will be staying the same. I just hear so many people that point it out, as if they didn't like it. :p
Old May 27th, 2012 (09:40 AM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
I won't be posting for a while just so you know. I have work, so I'll be back in 8 hours or so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 29th, 2012 (02:31 PM). Edited May 29th, 2012 by benuc184.

Are you still accepting new people?

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Jonathan Gerald Thompson

Nickname (Optional): John

Age (10-15): 13

Gender (Male or Female): 13

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Spoiler:

Personality: In class, John is a quiet, studious boy who makes straight A's. Outside of class, John is a great comedian, battler, friend, and mentor. He loves playing outside, and is a great athlete. John doesn't let anyone to close to him, because of the loss of his parents. He doesn't want anyone who he is close to to die. John does have a good sense of humor, and is ready to help anyone innocent. He hates people who are stuck-up, mean, and arrogant.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): John was born in Canalave City. At age 6, his dad brought him to Iron Island. He met a Riolu that his dad caught for him. At age 9, he moved to Snowpoint City where he met a Snorunt. He caught it himself. He had a happy life until age 10, when his mother died of pneumonia. His grief-stricken father left him. He was sent to an orphanage. On the second day, he left. He met a Togetic that he caught and flew him to the temperate woods of Route 204. He lived, traveling around Sinnoh, for 3 years. One day, when he was 12, he came across a local bully harassing a kid with his Ekans. His Pokemon, now fully evolved, jumped into action. His bravery landed him a letter at the academy.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Lucario
Nickname(Optional): Sirius
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Bold, Brave, Playful
Lvl(Max 25): 25
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Water Pulse, Earthquake, Shadow Ball

Species: Froslass
Nickname: Aeris
Personality: Prankster, Loyal
Lvl: 23
Moves: Ice Beam, Shadow Ball, Destiny Bond, Hidden Power: Water, Wake-Up Slap, Thunderbolt

Species: Togekiss
Nickname: Harmony
Personality: Playful
Lvl: 21
Moves: Aura Sphere, Shadow Ball, Air Slash, Hidden Power: Ground, Flamethrower, Magical Leaf
Old May 29th, 2012 (03:40 PM). Edited June 8th, 2012 by electro12.

Nature: Relaxed
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Cherie Fira David

Nickname (Optional):

Age (10-15): 12

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Raikou

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):
Cherie wears a light red, long-sleeved oversized tee-shirt with a picture of Chimchar sleeping. She wears a medium sleeve-length sportcoat over her tee-shirt, and her jacket is dark orange. She always wear brown pants.
No cap for Cherie since it spoils her hair. But she will wear trainers.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
Cherie is a fiery person, but she will not start a fight with anyone. Nor will she get angry with other people. She is a pleasant person, and it is easy to like her. If she meets a new person, she will greet the person in a friendly manner. Responds by the other person will make her start up a conversation. She will think carefully on what to say next, as she does not like to hurt the other person's feelings. She rarely gets frustrated, and it takes a lot to faze her feelings. However when she does get frustrated, she loses her temper easily and will yell at other people and Pokemon. Yet after the outburst has died down, she will be very apologetic and is easily forgiven.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):
Growing up in Violet City, Cherie usually drops by Earl's Pokémon School to learn as much as she can about Pokemon. As a result, she became passionate about Pokemon, and she looks up to Falkner the Gym leader.
Her parents worked in Charific Valley, and during weekends, she will visit the valley to see the Charizards. She will ride the Charizards, under her parents' watchful eyes. At one time, she had one scorching incident. She was riding one Charizard by the name of Charlard, and another Charizard did not see her. The second Charizard breathed fire on Charlard, and her Charizard warned him that he is not alone. Too late. Charlard took much of the flame, leaving Cherie with scorch marks on her right shoulder and arm. After that incident, Cherie was not allowed to ride Charizards anymore unless she trains one from Charmander.
When she finally receives Totodile, she was very happy. With the water Pokemon at her side, she searches the area where wild Pokemon were living. Fang would not listen to her when she saw Weedle, and she talked calmly to him, training him to listen to her instruction.
Several months passed before Fang will listen to Cherie, and he helped her to capture the other Pokemon. She caught Rattata, Caterpie, and Pidgey, with Fang, and she trains them. An old man was passing through the forest, and he sees her. He tells her to go to Pewter City to get the Boulder Badge, so with her Pokemon team, she heads into Pewter City to battle Brock. After an intense battle with Brock, she received the Boulder Badge. When he handed her the badge, he informed her that the academy is accepting students. He gave the map to her. Upon leaving Pewter City, she followed the map to get to Academy. Along the way, she trains her Pokemon team.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):

Species: Totodile
Nickname(Optional): Fang
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Fang is a sweet and kind Pokemon, even playful. Originally, he was a big bully and will hurt the other Starter Pokemon. But he is very loyal and will stay in his Pokeball until Cherie needs him or it is meal time.
Lvl(Max 25): 9
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Scratch, Leer, Water Gun

Species: Butterfree
Nickname(Optional): None
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Patient, loyal, cheerful.
Lvl (Max 25): 12
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): String Shot, Confusion, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Gust.

Species: Rattata
Nickname(Optional): None
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Very calm and obedient. Sweet. But he will not stay in his Poke Ball, even when he is injured.
Lvl(Max 25): 10
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, and Bite.

Species: Pidgey
Nickname(Optional): Cannak
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): He is Cherie's most loyal Pokemon, and he is very obedient. However, he is a bit of prankster. He will peck his trainer's head, upon emerging from his Poke Ball.
Lvl(Max 25): 9
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, and Twister.

Totodile. Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun
Butterfree:

Butterfree. Attackstring Shot, Confusion, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Gust.

Rattata. Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, and Bite.

Pidgey. Attacks: Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, and Twister.
Old May 30th, 2012 (02:05 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Guys, I'm gonna be very busy till Sunday so I'm unlikely to post for the next few days.
Old May 30th, 2012 (02:49 PM). Edited May 30th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

@Benuc184: We are. That being said though, the history of your character feels kind of short. It may be in your best interest to give your character a bit more history to fall back on. I say this because you can use said history to help spur character development and interaction. It would likely make it more interesting to play your character.

@Electro12: Your history also feels kind of short, and I'd recommend expanding it for the same reasons I gave Benuc. o-o In your case, I'd throw out another recommendation that perhaps you could talk about how your character wound up at the academy in order to give your history a boost, since you hadn't done it originally.

Also, your character's sex would appear to be "13"... o_o; I'm going to presume that your character is male based on their name and just ignore that.

@Everyone: Also, guys. I'm moving come June 22nd. That means I won't have internet for a couple of days. My cellphone will hopefuly not spontaneously combust during this time, so you should still see me around as usual.
Old May 30th, 2012 (10:04 PM). Edited May 31st, 2012 by Dragonkat.
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Hey~ Time for the second Woalf X3 I love using Kit... Will edit tomorrow :3

Name: (Formerly Kithandrea but she changed it) Lilly Woalf

Nickname: Lilly X3

Sex: Female

Dorm: Entei

Appearance: Lilly has moderately short, blonde hair that she keeps out of her eyes with a bobby pin or two. Lilly also has a few dark blue highlights down the sides of her naturally bleach blonde hair. Lilly is also very tan. This is from her constant training in the sun. Also from her sunbathing. Her eyes are a deep emerald. Lilly's canines are unusually sharp, and can break skin if she tries to bite you. Lilly normally wears greens and browns, but during the summer and late spring, she will wear brighter colors like orange and pink. Lilly is the kind of girl who always wears shorts or a skirt. So, she normally wears jean shorts. But will wear skirts if the weather is right. Lilly wears sandals most of the time, but if she is training, she will wear tennis shoes or boots. While I'm on the topic of tennis shoes and Lilly, Lilly has absolutely no white socks. All of her socks are colorful. And with the boots, she can wear them as an accessory with some knee socks or whatever she feels like. Lilly will occasionally wear a dress, but only on very sunny days. Lilly wears a light coat of make up, but not very much. She also tries to always wear this wispy scarf that her friends have given her as a goodbye present (http://www.google.com/imgres?q=silk+red+scarf&num=10&um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1958&bih=953&tbm=isch&tbnid=YgmGGAI2P-XYwM:&imgrefurl=http://www.scarfworld.com/scarf-blog/index.php/brighten-your-style-with-a-red-silk-scarf/&docid=BFRJiA4pO2B5lM&imgurl=http://www.scarfworld.com/scarf-blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/chakra-healing-red-silk-scarf.jpg&w=250&h=250&ei=IAnHT7O6M8K82wWnmpmNCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=369&vpy=227&dur=1470&hovh=200&hovw=200&tx=98&ty=118&sig=115913954948760924921&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=88&tbnw=90&start=0&ndsp=66&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:81) Lastly, she carries a deep green, plaid backpack to carry all of her items.

Personality: Lilly is a very active girl and loves to talk. She loves other people to be with her and their Pokemon to be out. She tries to give all of her Pokemon a chance to be outside every day. Some reason for this is that she has been training herself to understand Pokemon. She cannot get exactly what they are saying, but gets the gist of it. Lilly is very impatient, and constantly looks around her surroundings like she is trying to memorize every little detail. Lilly is quite different when she is battling. When Lilly is battling, she is very calm and quiet. Lilly looks over the battle field to figure out what the best strategy would be for her Pokemon. She does battle in the old fashion by calling out her commands. On a side note, Lilly prides herself in her ability to make friends very quickly. This is the reason she was very popular in all of her schools. Lilly has always been great with both children and animals, so she was always hired to babysit.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Like her sister, she grew up in Icirrus City. Also like her sister she grew up with her parents. Before she came to the Academy, she was in fact training with Unova's Champion, Alder. As one of his apprentices, she has learned that playing is just as fun as battling. She also made very many friends from all over Unova. Her very best friends were both from Undella. Their names were Kyle and Genie. They were with her 24/7. But when you have great friends, you end up with even greater enemies. Specifically Josh Niles. But, with the help of her friends, she has been able to ignore him. After she graduated, Alder gave her one of each Evolutionary Stones. He was going to give one for each type you mastered, but Lilly left early. So he expected her to master the rest at the Academy. She caught one new Pokemon while with Alder and another one on the boat ride to the Academy. The reason she is in Entei is that she is not a great writer. The reason she even came to the Academy was to meet new people. She knew everyone while she was with Alder, so she wanted new friends. Flora was the other family Eevee. Rawr was caught near she was when with Alder. Lastly, Serpent was fished on the way to the Academy. Before she signed up for the Academy, she changed her name to Lilly because she preferred the name over Kithandrea.

Species:Leafeon
Nickname(Optional): Flora
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): Flora is very calm around other Pokemon. She is Lilly's most loyal Pokemon.
Lvl(Max 25): 25
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): Leech Seed, Razor Leaf, Ariel Ace, Dig, Grass Knot, Attract

Species: Deino
Nickname: Rawr
Personality: Rawr is fairly shy and quiet. He is Lilly's best fighter surprisingly.
Lvl: 20
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Tail, Dragon Breath, Protect, Headbutt, Bite

Species: Milotic
Nickname: Serpent
Personality: Serpent thinks very highly of herself. She is Lilly's most vain yet helpful Pokemon. She does not enjoy fighting, she instead calms the minds of others.
Lvl: 18
Moves: Attract, Water Gun, Surf, Hail, Blizzard, Rain Dance

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old May 31st, 2012 (01:08 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Kat- so you were planning on entering a sister too? :3 cool, i made Roxas already so i plan on entering Cecilia (Ruby's Sister) in the academy once he's gone back to the team rocket hideout X3
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 31st, 2012 (12:26 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Hehe... Yeah. I have finished! If I need more History, look at Kat's and imagine it in Lilly's perspective (I don't know if that is the right word...)

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old May 31st, 2012 (08:16 PM).
Crystal Tier

@DragonKat: Looks like your second character is good to go. Enjoy!
Old May 31st, 2012 (09:06 PM).
Hey hoo~

for everyone who is RPing with ShinyDiamond right now: he can't get on PC till next week, so please wait for him, but if it takes too long then go on. He'll be back next week
Sisters
Theme
Old May 31st, 2012 (10:09 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Woo~ Lilly is going to be my favorite... She has some of my favorite Pokemon X3 (Side note: I just heard of a zombie in Florida, and if they are real... I'm gonna die first T^T)

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old May 31st, 2012 (10:24 PM).
Crystal Tier

@PinkSapphire: It's not really fair for SD, or anyone for that matter, to ask someone to wait a week or more for him to post for... any reason really. I'll have to insist that while it's all fine and dandy if whomever he was interacting wants to wait, they shouldn't feel at all pressured to.
Old May 31st, 2012 (10:39 PM).
Hey hoo~

Yellow- i'm not really pressuring them... I'm just... I dunno, maybe i should've say it different? I'm just pretty sad that the person i need to most the upcoming week leaves when i really need him (it's not his fault though), it's going to be an harsh and scary week for me so i also wanted to tell you: i might not be online a few days in the upcoming week.

sorry guys, maybe i should've said that in a other way, everyone who is interacting with ShinyDiamond, he can't come on PC for at least a week, so feel free to go futher with your post, but also feel free to wait, do what you want to do, please forgive me for my earlier post
Sisters
Theme
Old May 31st, 2012 (11:41 PM).
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Gold Tier

Hey guys, sorry if I am not posting and such... I have become to lazy to post and writer's block is keeping me from posting also, i'm afraid... I will be still posting but it will be minimum... =/

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old June 1st, 2012 (10:56 AM). Edited June 1st, 2012 by jasonwolf.
The Shadow Chronicler

Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
Hey guys, sorry if I am not posting and such... I have become to lazy to post and writer's block is keeping me from posting also, i'm afraid... I will be still posting but it will be minimum... =/
amen to that... I've been fresh out of ideas for what two weeks? plus I got my exams. (just finished my college level english today.) I'm seriously out of ideas. hey gunnerpow your character(s) doing anything?

just figure we're both out of ideas could be handy to meet up.

EDIT: I'm also 100% trading out my duskull. I'll find a new pokemon, and then decide what to do with him.

EDIT EDIT: ok found my new one. swapped specter for a Pawniard. Kept him at the same level and everything, but since I never really used specter I hope you don;t mind me just swapping him out. I'll atleast do it at a PC, and make some excuse if needed.

quick question to go with this. I was thinking about doing some training, but I'm guessing I can't count a battle with Orion and Isaac would count as a real battle since they are both my characters.
Old June 1st, 2012 (01:05 PM).
Crystal Tier

@Jasonwolf: Go Head! Though I recommend against doing this often, lest it start to feel lame.

A great idea when your inspiration is running low is to simply ask around to see if anyone would like to have their characters interact with yours. That or simply have your character happen to come across someone else's (Be sure to VM/PM them to make sure they know to read your post)

You can also plot out an event of some sort, which may or may not involve discussing things with a GM depending on how crazy awesome it is.

@Everyone: Speaking of which, Kenshin and Olivia are now heading to the beach. I may incur the wrath of the sea to give them something to do. If a person or two feels like sending their characters beachway they can be there for it.
Old June 1st, 2012 (01:23 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

@yellow: thanks. yeah. I made my team before gen 5 was popular with me so I kept away from those pokemon, and I just was looking for a good pokemon battle wise. RP wise I jsut had nothing for Specter.

I'll also send Jason down to the beach again. I need to get him back to the academy to start up his club anyway so he can pass on by.
Old June 1st, 2012 (04:10 PM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

After a long disappearance HunterZero is finally back! I'm extremely happy to see that this rp has been up and kicking and I would love to get back into so I'm putting Vincent and Calnith's SUs back up.

Vincent's SU:
Spoiler:
Name: Vincent Xackford Luna

Nickname (Optional): Vince, Xack(Prefers)

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: Vincent stands 5’9’’ quite tall for his age and is still growing. He has short black straight hair with some white stripes coming from the top of his head to the tip of his bangs that are swayed to the right side. He is quite muscular but not to the extent that he’s a muscle head. His skin is a bit tan and his eyes are a dark orange. He wears a white short sleeved coat over a jet black tight T-shirt and black lean jeans with black sneakers with white stripes. He also wears a chess colored wrist band on his right wrist and a black one on his left.

Personality: Vincent is a giant goof ball always finding away to get himself in trouble. He’s very mouthy and usually gets yelled at for talking too much. Vincent likes to provoke people and challenge people with “authority”. He loves a fight or proving people wrong. He is nice though being kind to his friends and people who seem to be down in the dumps. Vincent hates people who think they’re above everyone else and pick on others. He’ll usually stand up for those who are getting picked on. He’s very laid back and keeps his cool during any kind of situation. He loves to crack jokes and make people happy. At times he can be a flirt but truly he has an issue with letting people get emotional close to him. He feels that if people get to close they would just hurt him.

His downside is he’s extremely lazy, he doesn’t like to work nor does he put his all into his work either. The only thing he likes to do is Pokémon battle and learn all he can about Pokémon. He likes to lie around and play around with his Pokémon. Vincent loves to put off his work and only give about 10% of his full potential. He’s not a moron he just doesn’t put his all into anything

History: Vincent grew up in Striaton City whit his mom and dad. His dad was a successful Pokémon researcher who spent most of his time out in the field studying all kinds of Pokémon. His mother worked at the Pokémon center as an assistant to nurse joy so Vincent really didn’t spend much time with his parents. He spent most of his time with his Charmander which he got at the age of 9 as an egg from his father who found it alone on one of his field trips. Vincent bounded with the Charmander and the two became inseparable. He nicknamed the Charmander Blitz and they would spend their time fighting wild Pokémon or trainers who come to Striaton City looking for the gym leaders.

He received Wattage from his mother when someone left him at the Pokémon center. Wattage was abused by his last trainer and needed someone to take care of him properly so Vincent’s mom figured he’d be the best choose. It took him a while to get Wattage to trust him but the Joltik came together soon enough. Now Dyno was another story. Vincent’s father had caught the Pokémon while he was out on one of his trips and figured Dyno would make a great present for Vincent. Though it was a kind gesture Dyno was a bit more than Vincent could handle. The Deino would constantly get into fights with Blitz and Wattage. He earned the Deino’s trust when Dyno got into a fight with a resting Braviary that was migrating to a warmer side of Unova. When the Braviary began to attack Dyno Vincent jumped in the way taking the blow of a brave bird attack. Wattage scared the Braviary off by using a thunder bolt attack, Blitz helped out with a flamethrower.

His parents began to worry that Vincent would just sit around his house and not do anything with his life so they decided that it would be best to send Vincent to the trainer academy. Vincent took some test but really didn’t care about his scores but somehow he had gotten in despite him bombing the test. He really didn’t want to go but since his parents wanted him to he promised he’d do his best and show everyone else what his made of.

Vincent's Team

Spoiler:

Blitz (Charizard M)
lvl 44
Moveset: Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Flame Burst, Wing Attack, Dragon Claw, Smokescreen

Dyno (Deino M)
lvl 30
Moveset: Dark Pulse, Earth Power, Slam, Crunch, Dragonbreath, Screech

Wattage (Joltik M)
lvl 29
Moveset: Thunder bolt, Poison Jab, X-scissor, Volt Switch, Thunder wave, Electroweb, Cross Poison

Terra (Excadrill M)
lvl 38
Moveset: Horn Drill, Rock Slide, Metal Claw, Earthquake

Scissors (Anorith M)
lvl 22
Moveset: Metal Claw, Harden, Mud Sport, Water Gun

Shade (Zorua M)
lvl 24
Moveset: Faint Attack, Furry Swipes, Scary Face, Pursuit

Gallarus (Golett M)
lvl 15
Moveset: Shadow Punch, Pound, Rollout, Mud-slap

Calnith's SU:

Spoiler:
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Calnith Sol NeverWind

Nickname (Optional): None

Age (10-15): 15

Gender (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information): Calnith is quite the looker but hates it when anyone says anything to him about it. He doesn't care for his looks. He has blood red hair and dark black eyes. His skin is tan but can turn somewhat pal if he stays inside for too long. His hair is short and his bangs are separated so that there are equal strands of hair on each side. His hair stops at the end of his neck and his bangs go of his cheeks a bit. He usually has a angry look on his face. Calnith is quite muscular but looks slim and prides himself in being stronger than others.

He usually wears a dark black jacket with a puffy fur collar. Underneath he wears a tight blood red T-shirt with jet black skinny jeans. On his right hand he wears a black ring on his ring finger and a skull ring on his index finger. He also wears a pair of black shoes with skulls on the sides of them.

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: Calnith is a perfectionist, antisocial, judgmental, a plan jerk. The only thing important to Calnith is being perfect and overall smarter, stronger and overall better than everyone else. He strives for perfection and does everything to the best degree possible. If anything seems a little bit, even the slightest bit wrong he will fix. Even if it's clothing on a person he will fix it anyway he can. He loves to get into fights and prefers to finish a fight, it being a pokemon battle or a fist fight, in one shot and with skill and precision.

Calnith likes to point of people's flaws or imperfections and tell them how they could fix it though he doesn't really care nor would he like to spend is time with those kind of people who he finds beyond fixing. Being alone is his cup of tea and hates it when people try to be friendly to him. He like to make fun of people and bring them down. He can be harsh to his pokemon sometimes and be harsh to people and will not help someone in need. Calnith likes to provoke people and loves to do that during a fight.

He loves to play girls into thinking he cares for them and brings them to the point of them loving him and then he loves to break their hearts only to see their sadden faces, this is the reason why he loves his good looks. He doesn't have friends he doesn't want any he feels they will only bring him down and get in the way. Calnith is extremely hard-headed and will challenge anyone and everyone. He would even challenge a teacher if he got the chance. The only thing he can be nice to are his pokemon but only when they preform with excellence which they normally do. He's very intelligent and likes to outsmart people and put them in awkward situations.

Never make him angry, when Calnith gets angry he likes to solve his problems with his fist which never end well.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): Calnith grew up in Johto in family of six where he was the middle child that grew up in a family that would only settle for perfection. In order to please his parents Calnith would study and study hard about pokemon and pokemon battling while his parents made their other children study other things. Calnith's father who was a pokemon battle enthusiast and teacher gave Calnith his pokemon.

Calnith and his pokemon trained hard every day to become strong so he could please his parents. Nothing pleased them though, no matter how hard he studied, how hard he trained, his parents were always unhappy with his efforts and punished him for it. This made Calnith snap and become the way he is now. He would isolate himself from his family so he could become better and stronger on his own doing it his own way. Before Calnith was a quite boy that did what his parents wanted him to do just to make them happy. Now he hated his parents, his siblings, everyone.

His pokemon were the only ones he trusted, the ones he cared for. They never judged him, they only wanted to make him happy and Calnith was always happy with his pokemon he might scolded them but it was all for good. He even ran away from his family and spent a year running around Johto fighting other trainers and taking on gyms. His mother though called the police to find them and they brought him back to his family. Calnith's father was furious but his mother was just happy to see her son home.

It was then his father decided that he would send Calnith to the academy so maybe he'd learn some respect for his parents and he would become a better trainer. Calnith figured this would a great opportunity to become stronger and learn more so he decided that he would go.

Calnith's Team:
Spoiler:

Shinryu (Gabite M)
lvl 27
Moveset: Dig, Dragon Pulse, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Outrage, Sandstorm

Colossus (Metang Genderless M(To Calnith))
lvl 32
Moveset: Psychich, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Hyper Beam, Psyshock Rock Slide

Cerberus (Houndoom M)
lvl 27
Moveset: Flamethrower, Thunder Fang, Shadow ball, Bite, Double Team, Sludge Bomb

KingClaw (Krabby M)
lvl 19
Moveset: Scald, Harden, Vice grip, X-scissor

Kento (Croagunk M)
lvl 15
Moveset: Pursuit, Taunt, Poison Jab, Brick Break

RoadBlock(Roggenrola M)
lvl 15
Moveset: Rock Blast, Harden, Headbutt, Sand-Attack

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 1st, 2012 (06:36 PM). Edited June 9th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Crystal Tier

@HunterZero: Welcome back. I for one am glad to see a returning member. :P Both of your characters are approved.

@Everyone: I'd just like to remind everyone to update their teams at https://etherpad.mozilla.org/KJyhsAn91g c:

Sponsored Links