The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 1st, 2012 (06:38 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
My character Rosalyn and Mick Fizz's Character Jimmy are both currently at the beach, Rosalyn just caught a Horsea and poor Jimmy is temporarily blind from seeing the result of two attacks colliding.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (08:22 AM).
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Alright now that I'm back I'm just wondering what has happened since my disappearance?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (09:23 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
@HunterZero: Mostly character interaction. Plot events did happen however, and I told you about the rocket spies via VM. The other major thing that happened was that Hilda came to the school to teach. She teaches a mini-plot class meant to prepare students for the main plot.
Old June 2nd, 2012 (09:30 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
@Yellow: Daniel and Ruby are on their way to the beach right now, as a matter of fact!
Old June 2nd, 2012 (10:16 PM).
Jrez
Community Newbie

Nature: Timid
Name: John Alexander Carden

Nickname: N/A

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou Dorm

Appearance: John stands roughly five feet nine inches tall, and though he is not the most active of individuals, he has a rather fit physique with toned muscles, a slim stomach, and mildly broad shoulders. Rarely does he ever fuss with his thick, dark brown hair, he usually elects to let it spill from atop his head in messy layers that cascade down the side of his face and reach down to the base of his neck. A red headband emblazoned with a black and white pokéball emblem on the right side adorns his forehead and keeps his loose locks from falling over his deep, brown eyes which always seem to peer about pensively. He tends to wear a light, black jacket that zips down the middle with a white collar, fitted with spacious pockets inside the chest. Underneath he covers himself with a simple red tee and a black leather belt holds up his blue denim jeans. He often walks around in a pair of generic looking, black sneakers and typically has his durable, red backpack slung over one shoulder, a curious Eevee's head usually peeking out to contently view its surrondings. The Eevee's pokéball, along with two others, can be seen secured to John's belt.

Personality: Certainly not one to come across as timid or reserved, John carries a high head and confident smile as he walks in long, determined strides. He seems to be able to find humor in just about anything and greatly appreciates the company of others. So much, in fact, that the thought of being alone is a nagging fear that scratches at the back of his mind. Thankfully, should he ever find himself without human company, his beloved pokémon ensure that he is never without a friend.

He is quick to joke and make light of the situation at hand, sometimes facetiously so, which has landed him in trouble before. He is often humbled by criticism, and when his short-comings are brought to light, he earnestly resolves to better himself. John can be rather useless in times of crisis as he tends to panic when danger arises and rational thought becomes extremely difficult to muster, and as such he will almost certainly rely on others for help and assistance. While he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, he has shown a knack for battling which has grown into a blossoming passion, and whever possible, John will go on and on about the glory and excitement to be had in battling.

History: Born and raised in Viridian City, John is the second son of two school teachers, his brother Martin, five years his senior, was both John's best friend and idol growing up. Wherever Martin went, young John would happily trail at the elder brother's heels and did his best to emulate Martin's every move. So, when Martin received his first pokemon at the age of twelve, then seven year old John demanded the same from his parents. His wish went ungranted, and John sullenly watched his older brother develop a strong bond with his new Charmander over the couple of years. In his mind, John had now been replaced by a pokémon and he had lost his brother for good. Of course, little John was wrong in his thinking and when Martin, with the blessing of their parents on his fifteenth birthday, set out to embark on his journey with the now evolved Charmeleon, he left with John a red headband and his faith that one day the two brothers would meet again as accomplished and strong trainers.

Still, now Martin really was gone and John felt lonelier than he ever had. Much to the dismay of his parents, John began to act out at school to garnish the attention of the other children and became a class prankster, caring more for the laughter he could create than achieving good grades and marks. He managed to barely slip through each year, never doing very well on tests and only handing in mostly half-done work. Scolding did nothing to correct his attitude and behavior, and even as teachers his parents were at a loss on what to do. They came to the conclusion that his brother's departure left a void in John's life, and so on his twelveth birthday, he was given his Eevee as a gift in hopes that it would spark some change in the boy's life. John immediately fell in love with his furry companion and the two were inseperable, often venturing into the nearby forest to battle wild pokémon.

Martin returned home a few months later after having competed in the Johto region's Pokémon League and finishing in the semi-finals. Impressed and touched with how strong John and Eevee's bond had become, Martin gave him a Vulpix and challenged him to become even stronger and to let the burning passion within him burn even brighter. John took his brother's words to heart once again and resolved to become a fierce and masterful wielder of fire-type pokémon and eventually face Martin in battle as equals. John continued to vigorously train with his Eevee and Vulpix in Viridian Forest and even traded a Pikachu he had caught there to a travelling trainer for their Growlithe.

Shortly after turning fifteen, John caught wind of the Pokémon Academy run by Professor Oak. Seeing this as the perfect chance to further himself as a trainer, he gathered up his trio of pokémon, said farewell to his parents, and boarded a ferry to the island.

Pokémon

Species: Eevee (Male)
Nickname: Zovo
Personality: This little guy is friendly, curious, and tenacious in battle. Preferring to walk alongside John or ride in his backpack rather than rest in a pokéball, Zovo will dash over to anyone the pair meets and offer his greeting. A small, red silken scarf adorns his neck to match the headband upon John's forehead.
Lvl:25
Moves: Dig, Quick Attack, Detect, Double Team, Swagger.

Species: Vulpix (Female)
Nickname: Caesa
Personality: The most reserved of John's trio, Caesa tends to shy away from humans when out of her pokéball, not straying far from her trainer's side. If she feels pestered or annoyed, Caesa will nip or breathe embers at the offender.
Lvl: 23
Moves: Ember, Fire Spin, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Hypnosis.

Species: Growlithe (Male)
Nickname: Verno
Personality: Verno loves to join Zovo in having small adventures whenever possible, though this Growlithe is not quite as fleet-footed as the Eevee yet and often finds himself earning new nicks and cuts. He doesn't seem to mind much, and his spirit is not easily dampered.
Lvl: 22
Moves: Bite, Ember, Flame Wheel, Howl.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (11:11 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

so apparently everyone wants to go to the beach... oh well more advetising I guess.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (04:27 PM).
Shadius
Beginning Trainer

Guessing this is still taking applicants? Anything I should know before I draft up a App?
Old June 3rd, 2012 (04:58 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Jrez your SU is accepted. Feel free to post whenever you wish :3

Also Shadius according to the SU sheet, there's no more room for student characters but there is room for teacher characters. If you want to make a student character check back regularly incase more room is made.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old June 3rd, 2012 (05:21 PM).
Shadius
Beginning Trainer

I'm more then willing to do a teacher or actually I had an idea for a character I'd like to discuss with you if you wouldn't mind.
Old June 3rd, 2012 (07:43 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Shadius: Feel free to contact either Megaman or myself for the discussion of characters. :P
Old June 4th, 2012 (08:33 PM).
WestsideConnection
Bow Down

Nature: Naughty
Sorry for not posting for a while, I was busy and unable to post often. Anyways, what should my characters (Rory and Jonas) be doing?
Old June 4th, 2012 (08:50 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@WestsideConnection: Whatever you want them to be doing! o-o; I would recommend finding someone to interact with. Sunset is 'approaching' IC-wise, heralding that the day is at least 2/3rds over.

If you wish to plot something or anything of that nature, I recommend you start talking to whomever is the appropriate person, which may be me if it's in regards to Team Rocket or anything big enough that your judgement says you should probably ask first. :P
Old June 4th, 2012 (11:59 PM). Edited June 5th, 2012 by AtemAndrew.
AtemAndrew
Pokemon Expert

Nature: Quirky
Right. guess I'll sign up for this. First, My student character.
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Atem A. Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Triple A.

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish):I'm having difficulty uploading the picture, so bear with me.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Smart and studious. On the outside, appears to contol his emotions very well. However, due to this, he is easily effective, and in reality, is quick to become angry or depressed. In other words, he is slightly schizophrenic. (not, that DOESN'T mean he has a split personality. It's something different. Look it up). One top of this, he is ever so slightly insane. He also tends to care for his friends, on top of completely despising his enemies, who are anyone who has different ideals. By ideals, I do not mean opinions, I mean prospects of life. Anyone racist, anyone who abuses another, be it plant animal or human, on top of other like things, are his enemies.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): He is the son of the new teacher, Professor Anderson. Both of them grew up in the Orre region, a region almost completely unheard of until now, even less heard of than the newly discovered Unova region. While living in this region, they saw and learned many things that would make people weep or angry. They saw things that some people would take advantage of. While leaving this region for a new home after the death of his mother, they both took two mysterious devices. Nobody knows what they do aside from them.
While living in this region, they lived a quiet, lonely life until the Shadow Pokemon incedent. It was during this incedent that his mother died.
After recieving a rounded education from his father, they soon left the region, leaving their past behind them.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Espeon, Umbreon, Shuppet
Nickname(Optional): Day, Night, Fear
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague):
Day(the Espeon, female) is caring and very affectionet to Night, her brother, as well as her trainer. Is extremely wary of other trainers, as well as of Fear.
Night( The umbreon, Male) is cautious of everyone but his trainer, but is very caring to his sister. He sometimes fights with his trainer, but always listens to him. Like Day, he is extremely wary of Fear.
Fear (the shuppet, male) is, for starters, very benificial to his trainers health. (running by the Saphire pokedex here.) He's grown, and continues to grow by feeding off his master's darker emotions and thoughts, helping his master to stay as sane as possible by removing this. Symbiotic in itself, his master stays sane as Fear grows stronger and quicker. Also, as his name implies, he's also a trickster, taking delight in scaring people.

Lvl(Max 25): (curse you max level, I have these guys at lvl 100 in the game...*sighs*) all are lvl 25.
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):
Umbreon: Return, Pursuit, Psychic, Shadow Ball
Espeon: Return, Psyshock, Confusion, Toxic
Shuppet: Curse, Spite, Return, Pain Split
(also, by six moves, does that mean they can use 6 at a time? Just checking. if so, I'll edit their moveset later.

Before I post my other character (the teacher) could someone tell me how to get the pictures on? Eh, I guess I'll post the teacher, then their descriptions, and get the pics on later.

Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Robert A. Anderson

Nickname (Optional): Stine

Age (18+): 32

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Job(What subject do they teach? Battle Theory, Breeding 101, etc): Shadow Pokemon/ Triple Battle

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Again, trouble with the pic, so bear with me.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Kind at times, cold at others. He is split into two states, either being cruel, or being caring. His mental state detered slightly at the death of his wife, as well as the torment he was given during the incedent. Due to this torment, he took on an odd personality quirk; a strong urge to expirament on things. This earned him his nickname.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What was he/she was doing before he/she got a job at trainer school? Why did they decide to go to the trainer school? How did they meet their pokemon? Etcetera): Growing up in Orre, he always found it odd how, while pokemon aren't natraly found in the Orre region, everyone somehow seemed to have a full team of them. He also found it off how everyone only battled in double battles. This sparked his intrest, and, later, love of pokemon. While learning about pokemon, he encountered his first love, the one he would later marry.
After marrying his wife early in life, they soon settled down and had a son, Atem. A few years after, this, when Atem was five, the first shadow pokemon incedent began. He was forced to do many things which would torment him for the rest of his life. This resulted in the death of his wife. A few years later, the second incedent occured, and both son and father left Orre for good.

Pokémon (Maximum of 5. No legendaries or 'shiny' pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):5 (four normal, one shadow)
Species: Umbreon, Espeon, Yamask, Shedninja, Quagsire (shadow)
Nickname(Optional):Myou(umbreon), Omoi(Espeon), Karen(Yamask), Hanzo (Shedninja), Mire (Quagsire)
Personality:Myou(female) is caring, if a bit abusive of her mate on occasion. When together, she is extremely protective of her children (Day and Night).
Omoi (male) is the mate of Myou. He is on occasion abused by her, and ends up a bit...irked most of the time. He prefers to leave his children learn on their own.
Karen(female) almost never reacts to anything, but seems heavily attached to her master.
Hanzo(no gender) is a shell. That's about it.
Mire(male) has thrown off most bonds as a shadow pokemon, but it's heart is still closed. It obeys its master with absolute obedience, caring for only him. Its master has no choice but to allow its heart to remain closed, as both a lesson to later generations, on top of not knowing how to reopen it.
Lvl(Max 50):All are level lvl 50.
Moveset(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed):

Umbreon: Return, Confuse Ray, Assurance, Trump Card
Espeon: Confusion, Trump Card, Return, Psybeam
Yamask: Destiny Bond, Hex, Protect, Return
Quagsirehadow Chill, Shadow Panic, Surf, Earthquake
(again, if the max I can have is 6, then I'll change the moveset later.)

Since I can't get the photo's to work, I'll do my best to describe them. Both are tall, lanky, and have white hair. Robert is slightly taller than Atem and wears glasses. Atem has red eyes while Robert has blue eyes.

Also, the card depicts but one of my teams... all fully owned, I assure you.
Old June 5th, 2012 (12:48 PM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
I have limited internet access atm, so my posting will be a bit limited. I'll work on my Danielle post, and I'll post tomorrow. Sorry about that!

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old June 5th, 2012 (03:53 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@AtemAndrew: I apologize. I'm still waiting for a second opinion on your apps (I almost never approve apps alone. |P) I'm sure the other GM will get back to me soon on that.

@Everyone: Valorie just finished her interaction (and battle) with Drake. Seeing as the beach is already very saturated, I was considering sending her to Oak Town. Would anyone like a teen angst to run into?

Also, I apologize about slow Olivia posts. Bassiroth is currently er... lost in the abyss, or something. I suppose I should nag him some more now that it's not just me waiting. |3
Old June 5th, 2012 (04:00 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

I can send Ciel after you in a little bit Yellow. :3 I just need to stop being lazy and post :D

Old June 5th, 2012 (04:35 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Fuyu: Sounds like a plan! I'm probably going to have Valorie stop in Oak Town to heal her pokemon, buy herself a treat in the form of a smoothie or milkshake, and then... ... ... hang out for a bit? But yeah. |P
Old June 5th, 2012 (04:39 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Okay! I shall be there shortly. This should be funny. Ciel may have to switch his Skitty out so Brie doesn't do anything reckless in the city.

Old June 5th, 2012 (09:27 PM).
AtemAndrew
Pokemon Expert

No sweat Yellow. Just do me a solid and PM me when it's approved. Savvy? Thanks.
And as soon as it's approved, I suppose I'll alter the pokemons' movesets a bit.

Also, the card depicts but one of my teams... all fully owned, I assure you.
Old June 6th, 2012 (12:59 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I was just about to message you about organizing you SU a bit more but it seems that was taken care of :p (Damn Maintenence...) Anyways, your SU's are good to go.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old June 7th, 2012 (05:15 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I'm sorry everyone, but I must inform you that I might not be able to post again for a long time. My brother is kicking me out, and I will be moving back to Georgia with my dad, who has no net, until I can get situated. I might make it happen sooner, in which case it will be fine, but it might be later, in which case I will likely be removed from the RP...

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old June 7th, 2012 (01:18 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

@Nideous: Blah... Thanks for letting us know dude.

@Atem: It would seem you're approved. C=
Old June 7th, 2012 (03:22 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
I want to let you guys know that my already scarce amount of posts will be more scarce from now on. Teachers at my school have gone into a test frenzy and I have little time to be home.
Old June 8th, 2012 (04:07 AM).
electro12
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
I just wanted you to know I have extended my history and added more Pokemon to my team.

Am I to understand that the story is.....heading to Oak Town? Am I correct?

Totodile. Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun
Butterfree:

Butterfree. Attackstring Shot, Confusion, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Gust.

Rattata. Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, and Bite.

Pidgey. Attacks: Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, and Twister.
Old June 8th, 2012 (07:07 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

end of the year stuff MF? not very surprising I guess all of us who attend school will be bogged down. Well except me since I don't bother with tests. I just take them and get like 90s. No I'm not bragging. I honestly wish I didn't, so then I'd actually studyt he topic more rather than just knowing how to work the system, and use the questions to answer other questions.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links