The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old September 18th, 2011, 01:44 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post

Will do then, lol :3
Time for some moar Kris/Miharu interaction :3
Except this time they won't know each other.
Because it's in a different world.
Again.
OH MY GOD. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO INVITE REAL!MIHARU/YUI/YUE TO THIS PARTY. XD

Screw missing Focus Shift; I miss Plague. D=

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelaTheUchiha View Post
OH MY GOD. YOU MAKE ME WANT TO INVITE REAL!MIHARU/YUI/YUE TO THIS PARTY. XD

Screw missing Focus Shift; I miss Plague. D=
You only miss Plague because the word "Reality" was a foreign concept in that RP X3
Interaction initiated :3
Old September 18th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
Can I reserve a spot I'll get it done ASAP
Done

Name: James
Sideran (Sid-ar-ran)
Appearance:
He wears a white pink top with a black jacket with a Blue Pokéball symbol, with Denim Jeans with a mini-rip in it, he has a Blue cap with black streaks, his hair is long and tangled he never really sorts out her hair, she has black, blue, purple and white Trainers with light gray coloured laces and he has Blue fingerless gloves and he has a Red and White Scarf.
Personality: He is a very determined person, and if you insult him, be prepared. He is quite Mature with the exception of when he is celabrating. He loves his Pokémon and she will only let down his guard if it is his friend. He isn't not Intelligent but he does have common sence. He is quite focused in battle but can be forgetfull
Pokemon: Shinx = tackle/leer,
Excerpt;
Spoiler:
Suddenly, a explosion came from the door.

Several black and grey clothed people spewed in.

A man sent out his Haunter.

Time for some battle! Chris as due his Personality is compelled to battle.

"Vaporeon, Buizel let's wash them away!" Chris pulled out his pokéballs,

He threw them and they bursted out from their Pokéballs.

"Vaporeon go in for a bite!" Chris noded at Vaporeon, grinning as he commanded battle, then Vaporeon ran in for a Bite.

"Buizel use surf!" Chris commanded "Buz?" the Buizel questioned his trainer due to infact not being much water near.

"Go on!" Chris pointed to the docks. Buizel ran to the Ocean

"Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...." Buizel roared "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!!!!!!!!"

Water waved in and the door being open, it hit directly on the Haunter and then the water eevee bit it's opponent.

Haunter fell down with only on the last limbs "Ghost, use Mean look!" shouted the man,

the Haunter's eyes lit purply and suddenly the surroundings turned into a purple mystical tunnel

The man commanded again "Evolve now!" Haunter started to evolve into Gengar

Chris was stunned "How did you do that?!"

The man laughed maniactly "I stopped him evolving and then he could evolve at will, any way enjoy your fight!" He threw out five more Pokéballs all Gengars

Chris was in trouble. He only had 2 pokémon and there was 6 Gengars and he could not excape,

Chris hesitated, he tried to find the one using mean look, "Buizel use Tackle, Vaporeon use bite on that one with mean look!"

Buizel was running as well as Vaporeon,

The man laughed evily "Team use Shadow ball!" The Gengars eyes lit up,

They fired...

The Shadow Balls was spinning at them

"HELP!" Chris screamed...

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel

Last edited by Aquataris; September 18th, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 02:11 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakuzami View Post

You only miss Plague because the word "Reality" was a foreign concept in that RP X3
Interaction initiated :3
Exactly. <3

@Aqua: So far, toptheworld has been pulling a disappearing act, so good luck at getting accepted. XD

Old September 18th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Wait, weren't we all supposed to live in Nuvema Town? Lol, that's where I had Kris living anyways :S If we're nowhere near there, let's just say that him and Auron go far away from town to train X3

Anyways, Ima log off to go do homework/FIGURE OUT WHAT THIS FREAKING BOOK IS THAT I ALMOST REMEMBER/catch a Munchlax for The Painfully Slow Challenge >:U
Old September 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

To be honest, I've forgotten everything about this RP. I even forgot my starter name...and my CHARACTER'S name, which, as you (Nakuzami) knows, is surprising.

Very surprising.

Although, I apologize in advance for all spelling errors, my laptop does not have spell check and my MS is crap. xD

-x-

I will not be able to post on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Most likely. For sure, Thursday and Monday.

Last edited by MichaelaTheUchiha; September 28th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links