Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games
Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

So the third EVA Rebuild film was... underwhelming, unfortunately. They shouldn't have made the second film so damn good.

Old May 9th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Twilight-kun
Pokemon World Champion 2014-15

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun

I really wanna watch them...

also...giant flaming indestructible cactus tentacles

Mmmm
/
Old May 9th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm

You truly live up to your nature, Twilight. ; )

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Twilight-kun

Send a message via AIM to Twilight-kun Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Twilight-kun Send a message via Yahoo to Twilight-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Twilight-kun

tehehe

I'm as pure as freshly fallen snow
/
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:47 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post

So the third EVA Rebuild film was... underwhelming, unfortunately. They shouldn't have made the second film so damn good.
Do you know what the ending song is called? Because I absolutely loved "Beautiful World" from 1 and 2...actually, it's the entire reason I watched them. If not, do you even remember liking it?

Also, I'd love to RP on non-child friendly sites. I can handle no s3x or cursing, but it'd be nice to try some that allow it for a change of pace.
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

@kotowari: i'm not sure how much they are told of Sync, but seeing what he says during the major scenes with him (Zao Ruins, the core, and last battle) you pretty much get the general idea of Sync from there. At least the basis and then character analysis can give you the rest. Though there are some thing like you wouldn't notice from the anime like the fact that those metal things on his chest are actually on his chest and not just part of his clothing. So my sister and I built a little headcanon around those and his tags when we noticed that!

But what you said is precisely right, and from what I have read of Kanda he definitely is one of those types in which you have to give a lot of time with, and well ... everything else that you said.

I ship Sync with Arietta, but for it to work I know that it would take a lot of development on both sides.

I used to roleplay on the forums but now I do so on dreamwidth. Forum roleplaying is easier to roleplay OCs with, but DW roleplaying is great for canon character roleplaying I guess!
Old May 9th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

I can see why you'd ship him with Arietta. Well, that's something I didn't know (the chest plates, that is). I do remember thinking he was a pretty interesting character and that it was a shame when he disappeared.

Kanda's one of those characters you can't force anything out, or it'll turn out the wrong way. I ship him with my DGM character. I used to be against CCxOC shipping (mainly for the reason mentioned in earlier posts), but then she decided to take matters into her own hands and ran off with them. And to think I initially drew her because I wanted one of those awesome DGM coats. :T There's little left of that initial mannequin now.
But, there's joy in trying to do things right and getting recognision from others for it.

I can't say I heard of dreamwidth before.

Old May 9th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

There are many who ship him with Anise but in all honesty I can't really see it. Which is strange because they obviously had more interaction but whatever. And yeah, you can't tell unless you take a look at his Mystic Arte image when he uses Akashic Torment (last battle), or if you take a look at the character disc on the game. And even then it's pretty subtle? And yess Sync is my favorite God-General and pretty much my favorite character from Abyss in all.

I usually don't ship CCxOC because I either don't ship the character with anyone or I ship them with a canon character and I'm not that big of a shipper haha. But I don't mind people shipping CCxOC as long as they do it correctly.

The roleplaying used to be done on Livejournal but then they started making changes that basically drove the roleplayers of the community out. So we all ventured over to Dreamwidth and continued from there. I used to also roleplay via IM but I have no one to do that with anymore.
Old May 9th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

All of the music in the Rebuild films is pretty awesome. I don't remember any titles though.

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post

There are many who ship him with Anise but in all honesty I can't really see it. Which is strange because they obviously had more interaction but whatever. And yeah, you can't tell unless you take a look at his Mystic Arte image when he uses Akashic Torment (last battle), or if you take a look at the character disc on the game. And even then it's pretty subtle? And yess Sync is my favorite God-General and pretty much my favorite character from Abyss in all.

I usually don't ship CCxOC because I either don't ship the character with anyone or I ship them with a canon character and I'm not that big of a shipper haha. But I don't mind people shipping CCxOC as long as they do it correctly.

The roleplaying used to be done on Livejournal but then they started making changes that basically drove the roleplayers of the community out. So we all ventured over to Dreamwidth and continued from there. I used to also roleplay via IM but I have no one to do that with anymore.
Maybe Anise us a bit too hyper for him? Maybe when she grows up and calms down? Ion-sama's first though. Aah, I see. ovo Sync seemed pretty cool. He and Ash were quite alright.

I usually don't either, but for Ylia I make an exception. |D It's fun how in FE you can ship your "OC" (aka, Tactician) with everyone, but it's still canon, because the Tactician is Canon. |D

Ooh I see. : 0 I only have one RP partner, but we don't RP as often as we used to anymore.

Old May 9th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. Sync wouldn't be able to stand her. And yes. Ion x Anise >>>> Sync x Anise okok Asch is my favorite God-General after Sync. 8D

Ahh yes, I've heard of it! I haven't played the game but one day when I have the spare money I might pick up Awakening.

Aww, that's a shame. :( I had one years ago but I rarely talk to her anymore so in turn we never really roleplay anymore.
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Trine is a fun game. Twanging around with a hookshot will always be glorious entertainment.

Rebuilds, I picked the first two up from HMV earlier on. Them, Akira and blurays of the Die Hard films. >buying anime
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:29 PM
Twilight-kun

I wonder if they remixed Normal Blood

that was my favorite score from the NGE series
/
Old May 9th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Don't remember much of the NGE ost. Just that wonderful cheesy op, the molestation of Fly Me to the Moon and Beethoven.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:11 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Pretty much same here. Aside from that one drum-y battle track there's not much original music to remember.
...Or maybe that track is from Rebuild only? I don't know. At least Rebuild only uses original music.

EDIT; oh lookie, the drum-y track is actually based on a western track, too.

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. Sync wouldn't be able to stand her. And yes. Ion x Anise >>>> Sync x Anise okok Asch is my favorite God-General after Sync. 8D

Ahh yes, I've heard of it! I haven't played the game but one day when I have the spare money I might pick up Awakening.

Aww, that's a shame. :( I had one years ago but I rarely talk to her anymore so in turn we never really roleplay anymore.
He's get fed up with her before he could even think of dating her. |D
Asch was pretty cool. He was kind of a jerk during the first part, but he was quite awesome in the second part. |D Uhm, you might know this, but could you explain the ending of the anime to me? How did it end for Luke and Asch? You can VM/PM me, if you don't want to spoil everyone else? |D;

It's awesome. I S-supported her with Chrom And I'm totally not drawin her happy family. I was surprised though, when I noticed that the Avatar was only his 5th priority (meaning if all the women have equal amount of relation-points, the Avatar would only the 5th to marry him. //sad face)

Ahw. : <

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:21 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

I know it had robots and perky 14 year old German boobies.

Oh, deep stuff as well. Yes, that's why it's the best anime ever. Deep stuff.
Old May 9th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Very deep stuff indeed.

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:40 PM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

The man, the legend.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

Since I have little to contribute to the NGE conversation, I'm going to leave this link http://www.terriblefate.com/ right here and ask if anyone has listened to these MM remixes yet. I like them. (//just listening to Terrible Fate)

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:08 PM
machomuu
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Lapras- View Post

Oh, deep stuff as well. Yes, that's why it's the best anime ever. Deep stuff.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

But I'm not familiar with Majora's mask! :U

Such deep characters.

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM
machomuu
Community Supporter

Oh, Pokey...you have some playing to do.
Old May 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

I figured I'd start out with Ocarina of Time.

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:22 PM
machomuu
Community Supporter

Go with either one first, they're both great. For a time I struggled to pick which one I like more, but I think that, thematically and from a story perspective, Majora's Mask is a better game. It's a dark game. Really dark. People say "Nintendo can't do dark", but...they haven't played Majora's Mask.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links