• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Christmas lunch in my household is just an epic Sunday lunch, a lot of the Christmas speciality food nobody likes. We Brits sure do a rustic Sunday lunch right though.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

British breakfasts in general sound pretty cool in my head. Dunno why, but I'm imagining lots of toast. Toast is awesome.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Toast is what I have if anything. I thought the "full English" is what comes to mind for most though. Even with the most horrid hangover I couldn't imagine eating something that fried for breakfast.

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

Whatever it is it probably beats my breakfast. Every morning I have dark bread that I dip in milk chocolate, and a Vitamin C fizzy. And some D now when it's winter.

Toasted white bread with cheese and ham is like, the best thing I know. Buuuut it's insanely unhealthy.

Also I'm probably going to replace that milk chocolate with coffee within the next few years. Caffeine is sort of better than sugar.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Actually drinking lots of coffee makes you look like a child for a long time i mean you still grow but your face looks young for a long time. (:0 = 0?)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

From what I've heard the whole caffeine stops your growth thing is BS.
...Well, since I'm pretty much fully grown anyway, I guess there isn't even a problem hahaha.

Weight gain is fun netto! Think of it as an adventure!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

As in putting stuff in boxes, masters giving their servants a box full of money, food ect as an end of year bonus. I think that's where the name came from anyway.

I just like it because unlike Christmas there isn't expectations so there is never any disappointment and of course there is a full round of football fixtures.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

We hold election style ballots to vote for our favourite Hikari sig in the UK. As she says Oshawott is by far our favourite, at least here in Norwich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back