Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 18th, 2012 (04:17 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

Nature: Quiet
32. Don't worry Peachy-San I still like ya lol.

Anyways, I really should get Monster Hunter or God Of war for my PSP sometime, gotta have something to play besides Ultimate Ghosts N Goblins and Persona 3 Portable.
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:22 PM). Edited January 18th, 2012 by Nakuzami.
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly

Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
Look at the feedback thread, Jalorda. It should be on the first page somewhere. But yes. Apparently we are such cruel people. But eh, I'm sure everyone can get over it as long as they don't hold a grudge or anything.

*holds grudge* EVIL. -3-

@Miss Doronjo - Nope. :3 What were you mod of again? I just knew you were a mod, but I only saw that once or twice and since it had nothing to do with the RP Corner, I didn't care all that much. :P (though I'm still a bit jealous, rawr >:U)

@Xulek - Kris? Aw, that's the name of my very first and one of my main RP character's. :3
The closest person I knew to that went by . . . Krisp. She despised me, I wasn't too fond of her. Then I got banned. Although I did do some stupid things, I think she just flat out hated me and that helped me get banned, lol.
Luckily I don't hold a grudge against mods. Anymore, at least. xD

*eye twitch* watching American Idol . . . oh . . . ew . . . some of these auditions are just plain bad. xD
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:27 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

34. I believe my first RP character was a blood mage/swordsman by the name of Ven Yakekuso on an RPG called Everend back then, now that I think about it I could have done a lot better with my character but if I started RP'ing again sometime soon I'd brush up on my writing ability a bit.

Yeah, same thing with me on a few other forums too, if I come to contact with a mod I either start to like them a bit or just flat out despise them lol. I try not to hold grudges nowadays but I'm not a very forgiving person by nature lol.

Oh god that show's still on?
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:33 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Well, we could always use more RPers in the RP Corner. GO NAOW. Desert Peaches and Netto and come join us! HELP US TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! OR, at least, the PC. >:3

Well, it's not that bad a show. Just . . . some of the people . . . they're just so . . . BUT THEY MAKE FOR GOOD LULZ >:D
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:33 PM).
Sewaddle
➠Adowable

Nature: Naive

Monster Hunter is a great series, even though I suck at it. Now, if you like it then you should try Monster Hunter Orage, which is a great manga based on the series. And produced by Mashima-san.

Most the higher-ups intimidate me. And even after I get to know them (or if they were my friend before they were modded) they still intimidate me. Shawn (who modded Pokemon General before Toujours) and Toujours are about the only exceptions. ...I guess Maddy too, but that's 'cause we RPed together.

Thank goodness I no longer get TV, let alone cable ^_^
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:42 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

37. Okay which RPGs on here would you recommend joining up in then?

Yeah like Jersey Shore lol.

It takes a lot to intimidate me TBH, as far as I'm concerned everyone on here's about as frightening as a wet kitten in my eyes lol.

Yeah same here, kinda miss it sometimes though but I just play my 360 on this TV in my room and that's pretty much it, that and sometimes watch a Red Vs Blue DVD.
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:42 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:

[COLOR=black]

*holds grudge* EVIL. -3-

@Miss Doronjo - Nope. :3 What were you mod of again? I just knew you were a mod, but I only saw that once or twice and since it had nothing to do with the RP Corner, I didn't care all that much. :P (though I'm still a bit jealous, rawr >:U)

*eye twitch* watching American Idol . . . oh . . . ew . . . some of these auditions are just plain bad. xD
Pokemon General -- And Yes, compare your PC life to mine then HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME~!
Eh, it wasn't that bad. xD I just, y'know, made lots of topics, discussions, and locked/moved stuff~ [/I miss handing out my ego emblem though~ But maybe I got carried away.]

AND I KNOW -- DOESN'T THOSE AUDITIONS SUCK? XD
Looks can definitely be deceiving. :V

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:46 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

I'm so ninja. ^.^

Quote originally posted by Sewaddle:
Thank goodness I no longer get TV, let alone cable ^_^
You're crazy. I need at least some TV. I can't occuppy (ugh, that doesn't look like I spelled that right >.>) myself all the time without it, lol.

I've known the past three RP Corner mods before they got modded. Before that . . . there wasn't really a mod, lol.

@Miss Man - I'ma eat you.
Yes yes yes, some are just plain offel! D:
xD
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:50 PM).
Sewaddle
➠Adowable

Wait...three? I only know of Maddy and Rika getting modded after Alter left, and she was definitely Mod before you joined. Then again I wasn't really forum RPing in 2010, haha.

Ever since my parents stopped getting TV I've found other things to do, so I don't mind~ Besides, we can hook my mom's laptop up and watch stuff on Hulu so what's the point? o3o My dad also gets the non-cable programs plus anything he can pick up on his satellite (such as "This", a Canadian channel).
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:53 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Sewaddle:

Wait...three? I only know of Maddy and Rika getting modded after Alter left, and she was definitely Mod before you joined. Then again I wasn't really forum RPing in 2010, haha.

Ever since my parents stopped getting TV I've found other things to do, so I don't mind~ Besides, we can hook my mom's laptop up and watch stuff on Hulu so what's the point? o3o My dad also gets the non-cable programs plus anything he can pick up on his satellite (such as "This", a Canadian channel).
You forget Michaela. :3

Agh, I went without cable for like . . . actually, probably the majority of my (competent: i.e. past the baby/toddler years) life. I was forced to watch VHS tapes and DVDs. Agh, I missed so much in that time! xD
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Oh Lucia -- MichellatheUchia (hope I spelled that right) was also a RP Mod near the beginning of 2010~
BUT NAKU BEAT ME TO IT, GAHZORS.

As Kathy and Ema might say, this is so scientific. V///V

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 18th, 2012 (05:56 PM).
Sewaddle
➠Adowable

I thought it was Miharu--/brick'd

Pfffft how could I forget her. ...But then again like I said I wasn't forum RPing back then XD;

...Though, you know, I still have the coding and stuff for that Madoka/Pokemon crossover RP I wanted to do way back when...
Old January 18th, 2012 (06:02 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

44. I'm lost now. This is what happens when I go for 5 minutes to continue my achievement hunting though.

Heard about American Idol nonstop back then though, everyone except me actually gave a crap about that show at the time lol.
Old January 18th, 2012 (07:09 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle

I think I only joined like... one roleplay here on PC. I just can't really seem to get myself into Forum roleplaying again. /shrugs

I don't remember the last time I heard about American Idol. I think it was... ninth grade or something?
Old January 19th, 2012 (12:47 AM).
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

46. I finally am not feeling very sore from work right now.
Old January 19th, 2012 (04:07 AM).
Netto Azure
<<Diving Mastah>>

Nature: Modest

I should have done my best to keep that RP I was in here in PC alive. But that's just not like me...

Scuba Diver Kylan wants to battle!
Kingler (Lv. 49) - Hyper Cutter - (Crabhammer, X-Scissor)
Kingdra (Lv. 49) - Swift Swim - (Draco Meteor, Hydro Pump)
November 21, 2014 / Staff Collab 2014

Old January 19th, 2012 (04:41 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

I think I was the last person to reply to the roleplay I was in before it died? I don't remember the details, hurrhurr.
Old January 19th, 2012 (04:50 AM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

49. And I suddenly found myself listening to the FF13 OST now, thanks AsisGalvin you ****ing genius lol.

So pretty much most if not all of the RPGs I was in are dead for the most part now, guess this will give me more time to continue flag hunting in Acre maybe find a few templars to fight as well now.
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:18 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

I think for the most part I've given up on forum roleplaying. Just going to stick with LJ/DW roleplaying. Hopefully I'll be more into it once I'm in a larger, more active game than the one/two that I'm in now. Both of 'em are incredibly slow, so yeah.
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:22 AM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

51. Never ventured into LJ before but from what I've heard there tends to be a good portion of drama on there, then again you can never be too careful with the info Encyclopedia Dramatica gives out.
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:28 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Eh. There's basically drama everywhere you go. I try my best to avoid it, but for some reason it just keeps circling around me lately. /shrugs.
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:30 AM).
Forever
let it go

I realised the best way to avoid online drama is to just go offline and if the issue persists, just ignore it until it finds a fix for itself. /logic
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:34 AM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Wandering Warrior

1. I know that feel Peachy-San, best thing to do is either get escape it in any way you can or try to end it altogether if it's centered around any actions you may have done at the time but that's just my opinion.

And Thatguywiththeglasses is back up, yay.
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:39 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Mnn. I suppose you can say it was centered around my actions, but because I'm at fault I feel that they should approach me when they're ready. Don't want to push it, y'know.

thatguywiththeglasses...?
Old January 19th, 2012 (05:55 AM).
Sewaddle
➠Adowable

She's referring to me, in other words...I think?

Hnn, I really wanna use Rondeau (better known to many as the "Masterpiece Theater Theme") for my PowerPoint on Michelangelo, but that piece was produced after the Renaissance era and I wanna be as accurate as possible ;;
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links