Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:27 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Assassin Hunter

Nature: Quiet
35. Some of my best friends online are trolls strangely enough lol.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:28 PM).
Weeaboo Name
LIK DIS IF YOU ORA EVERTIM
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

Trolls are funny if they're good at it, hence why I am an avid fan of a certain Mr Kubo.

Cold. brrrrr.

#bigannoyingsigs4lyf | mal |
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:29 PM).
shenanigans
majora

Quote originally posted by Xulek:
35. Some of my best friends online are trolls strangely enough lol.
Yeah, I have some good friends who are huge trolls too. They're not generally bad people from my experience.

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:32 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe

I just don't think trolls have such a good personality. They're in for one hell of a surprise when they get out there in the real world...if they ever do.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:34 PM).
shenanigans
majora

I think it's more down to the individual tbh. Like regular members, trolls can't all be grouped together. Although I think we all agree that they shouldn't be allowed on forums just because they -might- be nice lol.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:42 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Assassin Hunter

40. Trolls can be funny yet harmless for the most part and well liked too, the ones that end up pissing everyone off are either doing it wrong or doing it intentionally.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:44 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Community Supporter

Trolls do well for themselves in real life. *looks at people running the world*....Banks collapsing all over the world?...have a multi million pound end of year bonus.

Random bullying on the internet? makes me wonder why you didn't just you know, close the page.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:51 PM).
shenanigans
majora

0 because I felt like it idek I'm bored!!

And yeah, what Lapras said tbh. :x

Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:56 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Seeing as I'm not gonna win this, I better just shut up about it. Obviously you guys have your beliefs and I have mine.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:01 PM).
Ephemeral Euphoria
Assassin Hunter

2. Don't worry I agree with ya Roswell, reason why is because I'm a strong believer in karma lol.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:06 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Eh. There are different types of trolls. harmless ones, and ones that should be kicked in the face. /shrugs. I'll be on the fence here and not speak no more.

But aha... talking about this reminds me of fifth grade. The grade that sort of changed my life, so to speak! Well... personality wise I suppose. It wasn't until Middle School until I got into anime and all that jazz, and it wasn't until Middle School that I found Tales of Symphonia aka my Bible in life.

your emotion will always be
my companion
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:08 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Community Supporter

Karma eh? those people living in war torn regions, the third world or randomly have something horrible done to them must all be awful people then.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:09 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

4th grade changed my life. Bullies galore, people who used to like me now treating me like trash... It didn't get better 'til 8th grade. Which is when I switched schools. Can't say that time period was when I got into anime/manga; I was already into it in 2nd grade.

I am a karma believer. I believe your soul will keep taking different forms until you live a good life. ...or something like that. (And by the way, it is NOT the same thing as reincarnation.)
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:16 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

I was bullied myself in fifth grade (and maybe before them like hell I remember). It was after that I went to Middle School on the other side of town (and then to Florida), but regardless, it wouldn't have continued. For one, I actually spoke up, so the two who were doing so had shut their mouths. And just in general I allowed it to make me a stronger person. ♥ Probably helped that I was also some sort of "peer-mediator" in the fifth grade of sorts. It really helped when I hit middle school actually, because it allowed me to help my neighbors, who were being bullied on the bus.

Of course, I suppose it's also why I have a 'I don't give a damn' behavior at times, but I consider that behavior to be somewhat of a double-edged sword.

tl;dr: being bullied can make you stronger or cause you to lose things such as confidence. i myself got stronger through it. ♥

On the note of Karma, this is the best kind:

my companion
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:27 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Spoiler:
Fff I put someone on my ignore list yet I'm still bothered by them. Ughhh I wish I were good at ignoring people ><;

I was a kind girl who loved everything and wasn't afraid to approach strangers and had a great life (even my parents' divorce didn't bother me so much), so you can imagine how bad words and actions affected me the way they did. Even now, I take a lot of stuff personally, even if I shouldn't. I'm extremely nervous and jump at the slightest surprise (such as turning and suddenly seeing my school's vice principal peering into our classroom).

But ah, this ain't a place for therapy/"screw my life" rants. This is a place for fun, ne~?
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:27 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Community Supporter

Tales of Symphonia, is it still good even of you watch the OVAs with no prior knowledge of the games? *bit of a Mizuki fanboy so that show might be good for me*

Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:27 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by Sora.
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

idk what i'm doing really. i should be packing right now, so I don't have to rush to do so when my mom gets home.

yeah. I can imagine. I was the same type of girl. Kind, who was actually a mouse in the classroom, but really energetic outside. But rather, I don't take things personally because eventually I just don't. care. Cruel it may sound, but it only happens when I'm utterly tired of something.

It is possible to watch the OVA without really knowing about the game, since it covers things pretty well, and also because it's a bit different from the game itself. However, I've heard people say that they didn't really enjoy it, and have been told that they would enjoy it more if they had played the game. So, it all depends I suppose. I say give it a show, and see what you think. If anything, the quality (and the story as well) gets better as the OVA goes on. I was 'meh' with the first episode, but these past two episodes have been up to my expectations if not exceeded them.

Also Mizuki is an adorable Colette. Though if Mizuki is your reason you might get a little disappointed during a few episodes, but those episodes are covered with some pretty interesting stuff. ♥

my companion
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:32 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

I wish I had your apathy ;w; I mean it's not the best trait to have but personally I think it's better than taking everything said to you to heart.

Hmm, I wonder which movie I should see this weekend. Both Chronicle and Woman in Black look really good~

Lloyd's voiced by Konishi. 'Nuff said. Now Namco needs to come out with a Tales of Hearts OVA because FREAKING KAKIHARAAAAA <3 Also switching gears over to Princess Tutu Rue's voiced by Mizuki o3o
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:35 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

it's why I call it a double-edged sword. It's really great to have when someone's bothering you, but when it comes to other things, sometimes the apathy kicks in and it causes problems. But like I said. It's only when I'm utterly tired of it (for the latter that is).

I'm going to be heading to where my Aunt's wedding is going to be soon. ♥

my companion
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:39 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Community Supporter

I don't play many games but I'll give the OVA's a watch.

Also Tutu, will be my next non airing Mahou Shoujo now I've finished Heartcatch.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:39 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

I hope you have a lovely time at the wedding~ Weddings are always wonderful events, and I've enjoyed every one I've been to so far (three, counting my mom's second wedding).

I'm gonna be picked up by dad in roughly 20 minutes. Then we'll probably go home and start watching more anime xD;

Speaking of Mahou Shoujo, I should probably watch the other seasons of Nanoha.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:42 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

I just hope the Wedding Cake will be better this Wedding! /selfish

Yeah. Sylvarant is okay, so unless you put low expectations for them, you'll probably be a bit disappointed. Tethe'alla Arc is when things start to get interesting. And don't get me started on United World. ♥

Second season of Nanoha is amazing. I remember when I said I was going to watch it, and someone in the chat I was in was all 'Okay she's gone for the night'. They were right, since I finished all 13 episodes that night. Never watched the third, and I'm not sure if I ever will tbqh.

my companion
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:45 PM).
Weeaboo Name
Community Supporter

Weddings, I've been to some pretty funny ones.

Nanoha is pretty awesome, especially if you're a yurifag. I do love me some mahou shoujo though, especially the sparkly ones.

A's was good although I liked the first and third more, can't wait for the film version of a's mind.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:49 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nanoha's got nothing on Madoka for yuri though, I'm guessing o3o Unless the next seasons introduce more mahou shoujos.

My mom's wedding was outside and cool, though a bee landed on my butterfly shirt :[ (I was really frightened of them at the time so you can imagine how I reacted XD) Then I went to my stepdad's brother's wedding and my stepdad's niece's wedding. The former was your typical Catholic church wedding and the latter was also outside with a cannon and Star Wars music and everything o3o Plus that was the wedding where I got to go to Colorado~

And hey, nothing wrong about being selfish when it comes to food; the food is one of the most important aspects of a wedding, after all! /spoken like a true glutton (never mind that I'm s'pposed to be on a diet)
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:54 PM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Second Season introduces more, and don't even get me started on third season. I haven't even watched it and I know some things because of Digital Dive.

There was my Aunt's (On my dad's side) and her wedding yeaaars ago in Colorado. I was the Flower Girl. Then a few years ago there was my uncle's wedding in San Fransisco, in which my sister and I wore chinese dresses (his wife was from China). That was the wedding in which I didn't like the cake. Then there is this wedding. ♥

... I think my cat mewed at me or a squirrel. I'm not sure which. But yeah. I can be a glutton, but I can't because if I eat too much in one sitting my stomach feels terrible. The "too much" it's much at all. However, I can like... make a sandwich, and then go to the kitchen fifteen minutes later eat something else that's small. Then rinse, lather, repeat, and it looks like I'm a fatass, haha! ♥

my companion
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links