Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Forum Games
Notices

Forum Games It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to Forum Games, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 27th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful

Advertise here
I always hated picking Emboar. It was my favorite Unova starter as far as desogn goes but i hated how it was fighting type because i never taught it fighting type moves and it would get creamed by flying types cuz i kept forgetting it was fighting. Anyaway, i just stick with samurott.
I like Sandshrews. A lot. I am Sandshrews number 1 fan. And don't you deny it.
My friend code for White 2 is 4857 7379 4725
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

I have a slight feeling teaching it Fighting moves and remembering it was Fighting type would have solved those problems :P

But Samurott is great as well. Currently using it, Surf devastates all my enemies.

Old October 27th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Well there were no fighting type moves that i wanted to teach it. I dont even use my samurott anymore. I use a sandstorm team.
I like Sandshrews. A lot. I am Sandshrews number 1 fan. And don't you deny it.
My friend code for White 2 is 4857 7379 4725
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Weeaboo Name
Armed Bastard
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle

>Letting your based smugleaf evolve at all

Nope.
Old October 27th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

>Anything other than a full Stunfisk team

Nopelidope.

Old October 27th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Riku
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Aside from the initial setup, an Adamant Serperior with Coil and Leaf Blade is wonderful :c
pairfamilycredittheme

Old October 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I have a nature on my Serperior that ups defense because someone recommended that. :P

Not sure what I'll be doing in my Black 2 today. The older routes are scary and I don't feel like training my team rn. Just wandering around so my Azurill will love me and evolve.
Old October 27th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Nature: Bold

Training for the E4 on Black 2 right now, sure loving my event Genesect and Moxie Krookodile lol.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I love my Scrafty. Even more so because I was barely able to beat Iris thanks to choosing the right choice and Max Reviving it since it was able to survive her Haxorus' attack with 9HP so I can KO it.
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Ghetsis's Hydreigon was a problem for a while since my Walrein missed on Blizzard and I got bombarded with Rock Slides and Dragon Rushes to where I switched in my Genesect who barely survived a Rock Slide and killed the 3 headed beat with a Signal Beam.
"Well what else is there to talk about, apart from the weather, the assassination attempt of the day being sponsored by El Dente's, and of course the latest political sex scandal involving foreign tranny midgets and elderly men in a 3000 dollar hot tub in a Beverly Hills suite."
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:32 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

People need to post in the rate the song thread more. It's freaking dying.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old October 27th, 2012, 12:40 PM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

Once I get 15 posts I'll see ya there AWSquared.
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

130. You guys are all so far ahead of me. I just beat Elesa with a Drillbur and a Magnemite. Though I have managed 15 or so hours of playtime.
Old October 27th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Ven Bloodia
Unmenschsoldat

I probably got around 10 to 20 hours by now, might spend another 5 on there if I decide to update my team at all.
Old October 27th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Seperior can do great damage, but let's just say it hasn't got the best movepool.
Having to rely on Return for hitting everything that's strong against grass can be a pain :P

Just reached Mistralton city myself. Trapinch finally evolved into something that doesn't faint all the time, and my new Lairon with Head Smash is pretty sweet. Shame it has so little PP. Might add some Rock Slide to the equation for more reliability.

Old October 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky

When I get Black 2 later this year, I will choose my beloved Oshawott cos well, he's very balanced in terms of stats and I hope for a good nature on mine when I get him.

Tepig has the power, but not the speed while Snivy has the speed, but not the power whereas Oshawott is just right. Not to mention I want Chandelure for my Fire-type and Roserade for my Grass-type.
Old October 27th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>

Just beat Fusion Kyurem and on the road to the Victory Road. Current team:

Samurott 59
Ampharos 56
Lucario 53
Espeon 51
Lampent 51
Braviary 45

Still debating on whether to dump Braviary for Metagross or Tyrannitar.
Elmairy Leaf
Class: Leaf Knight
LV. Moderator

“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

Last edited by Netto Azure; October 27th, 2012 at 05:49 PM.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:02 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

1. Do it, Netto. DO EET.

Oshawott is actually pretty slow for my personal preferences. And that's from having actually used it on Black.

My team is too slow for my tastes in Black 2 as well, though.

Magnemite Lv. 28
Drilbur Lv. 28
Psyduck Lv. 28
Sigilyph Lv. 28
Levanny Lv. 28
Pignite Lv. 28

As you can probably guess, Clay's team is giving me problems due to his team being entirely evolutions, and my most effective Pokemon against him are either still in their first stage or are highly susceptible to attacks his Pokemon know.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Riku
Community Supporter

Don, have you not gotten the Eviolite yet? Might help Psyduck or another one with that battle.
pairfamilycredittheme

Old October 27th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donavannj View Post
1. Do it, Netto. DO EET.

Oshawott is actually pretty slow for my personal preferences. And that's from having actually used it on Black.

My team is too slow for my tastes in Black 2 as well, though.

Magnemite Lv. 28
Drilbur Lv. 28
Psyduck Lv. 28
Sigilyph Lv. 28
Levanny Lv. 28
Pignite Lv. 28

As you can probably guess, Clay's team is giving me problems due to his team being entirely evolutions, and my most effective Pokemon against him are either still in their first stage or are highly susceptible to attacks his Pokemon know.

Wow Don, I never knew Clay was much tougher in this game. Even Marriland had difficulty with him.

And if you watch both the Japanese Black 2 and English White 2 Marriland videos, he also lost to Cheren on the first try.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:34 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

138. Oh, right! I totally forgot I had the Eviolite!

Though that does nothing to boost Psyduck's speed to a level where it can surpass a Lv. 33 Excadrill in speed.
Old October 27th, 2012, 06:52 PM
Riku
Community Supporter

Might help ya survive until you can get off a nice Water move though. Idk :c Though I am curious: why's your team so low leveled? D:
pairfamilycredittheme

Old October 27th, 2012, 07:01 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

140. I'm kinda putzing about and dilly-dallying with side features and then pushing as fast as possible through the story. I've also swapped out several past team members for the current roster. Only Leavanny and Pignite never sat in the PC box after being caught. Also, using Magnemite has allowed me to not actually have to do much grinding due to its high defense, Steel typing, and the fact that it knows SonicBoom.

And, Hikari, it's not so much that he's any tougher, it's that I'm wholly unprepared this time because I'm using a weaker and slower Water type than most have at this point in the game.
Old October 27th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Hikamaru
now i'm on the outside
Community Supporter

Someone actually pointed out in the B2/W2 forum that it's very easy to find yourself underleveled and you don't notice that until you take on the next Gym Leader.
Old October 27th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Tyrantrum
none pizza with left beef
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrantrum

I noticed that by the time I went to battle Drayden. I was not ready for him. :\

(x) Tumblr
(y) Gallery
Previously Eeveon
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here