Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 4th, 2011, 05:48 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
Okay, I think I'm done. Let me know if I need to add, delete, change anything.

I'm sleep deprived, so if my SU sucks, blame that. xD
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 4th, 2011, 08:10 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Hmm, I'm gonna have to think about this Bison thing, we already got another pet I was thinking would be our 'designated flying pet'...thing, but I guess we'll all discuss it later. For now, accepted.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old September 4th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Are there any spots left? :3

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old September 5th, 2011, 12:26 AM
SV
It was justified

Yes, there are! Would you like to be reserved?

Old September 5th, 2011, 09:01 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
Hmm, I'm gonna have to think about this Bison thing, we already got another pet I was thinking would be our 'designated flying pet'...thing, but I guess we'll all discuss it later. For now, accepted.
Yeah, I know, the dragon. XD However, I'm pretty sure that all (master?) airbenders has a Sky Bison familiar, which is why Mi-Meifeng has one. ; I guess Meifeng will be traveling on Tian alone. xD
"I want to become the SHINee that will exist in your hearts and be remembered forever." - Leader Onew

Old September 5th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Adventure
do it my o w n way

Nature: Naive
Thanks... but thinking again I probably won't have time for it :/ maybe in the future :3

moderator of roleplay corner & pokémon general
proudly paired with abnegation
¤
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:47 AM
SV
It was justified

@RHCP Alright, don't worry about it!

@Michaela Well, that would be true, but technically, I wouldn't say we are all "masters". We could be very skilled, but mastering an element takes years of experiences, and most of us are relatively young. That's not to say that some of us aren't masters, but I don't think we should all have our own pets to boot...

I'm probably (not sure yet) gonna have to ask one of you to part ways with your animal for this journey. We'll see. I'll ask my CO-GM.

Old September 5th, 2011, 10:53 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
@RHCP Alright, don't worry about it!

@Michaela Well, that would be true, but technically, I wouldn't say we are all "masters". We could be very skilled, but mastering an element takes years of experiences, and most of us are relatively young. That's not to say that some of us aren't masters, but I don't think we should all have our own pets to boot...

I'm probably (not sure yet) gonna have to ask one of you to part ways with your animal for this journey. We'll see. I'll ask my CO-GM.
She has the airbending tattoos; she's a master. =P And I think that's the Air Nomad culture that airbenders have Sky Bison companions.

You could make a plot device that separates the two, if needed. She'll be worthless for awhile though...;

Old September 5th, 2011, 11:51 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'm just gonna say that I can't wait for this to start. But there are way to many firebenders lol. If you'd like I can do some quick editing and change to a different element
Old September 5th, 2011, 02:53 PM
SV
It was justified

You can change, but only if you want. I'll leave it up to you. There are only three fire benders technically anyways. Although my character is from the Fire Nation, he's not a Firebender, so it should be OK. But if you'd like to change it, I don't mind.

Old September 5th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Freddy Fazbear
Are you ready for Freddy?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Out of curiosity, how many spots are there? (Not that it really matters to me, I already have a spot)
Old September 5th, 2011, 07:22 PM
SV
It was justified

I'm planning for 8 people max in the RP (including the two GMs) Since 5 people are signed up, that leaves 1 open spot. However, we can actually get started once my CO-GM posts his SU.

Old September 6th, 2011, 12:26 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
However, we can actually get started once my CO-GM posts his SU.
NOCTURNAL, POST YOUR SU NAO! D=<

Old September 7th, 2011, 05:34 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
Dang I have too many classes nowadays I'll have to skip this RP D: I can GM it 24/7 but I won't have time to post! So actually *looks at top* we can start this RP. The other two spots will be open, but since everybody's waiting we can start this now.
Old September 7th, 2011, 09:57 PM
SV
It was justified

Hmm...I'll see. Curiously, does anyone here also wanna possibly be a third GM? Let me know. Either way, I'll get this started soon.

Old September 16th, 2011, 05:23 PM
SV
It was justified

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that this is not dead, and if you're still interested, I'll be starting this soon, once I've got the time to begin, probably either this or next weekend. Waiting for one person to finish up their SU as well.

Old September 16th, 2011, 05:35 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha

I'm still waiting. And anticipating. Although, I forgot my character's name. I KNOW that it has something to do with my cousin...

Old September 16th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer

Nature: Bold
Yeah I'm still around and waiting as well. Whenever you feel like you're ready.
Old September 17th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Shaymin
Trainee Breeder

Nature: Timid
Um, if this is still happening, I'd like to join. ^__^
Old September 17th, 2011, 08:05 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
Um, if this is still happening, I'd like to join. ^__^
It probably still is. We have too many fire benders and I don't think we have any earth benders. Of course, I'm not going to force you to be an earth bender...For some reason, I really want to make a second character that's an earth bender. o.O I was stuck between air and earth...;~;

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:41 AM
Shaymin
Trainee Breeder

Nature: Timid
Oh, I wasn't planning on being a Fire Bender anyway~

I was thinking of having an Earth Nation character, whom happens to be skilled at Chi Blocking (back story being her parent being a scholar/doctor, and she learnt how the body works, and how to exploit weak spots). So, she cannot Bend, and attacks using jabs and pun- oh, you've all seen Ty Lee before xD

Of course, she will NOT be a carbon copy of Ty Lee, she will simply have a very similar fighting style.

I'll get around to writing a character sheet soon, then.

If this idea is okay, of course.
Old September 17th, 2011, 09:45 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

I can't say anything; I'm not the GM, or even the THIRD GM (if there is one). xD But it does sound like a good idea. I'd say work on it, but if the idea goes south (which I don't think it will), then think of another idea. If it doesn't, well, you would have it already (or close to finished) made!

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:53 AM
SV
It was justified

Go ahead with the idea, Shaymin. It'll be nice to have another nonbender in the group!

@Michaela You know if you like, you can be a third GM, I can always use the extra support anyways. Let me know. :D

Old September 17th, 2011, 10:01 AM
MichaelaTheUchiha

Quote:
@Michaela You know if you like, you can be a third GM, I can always use the extra support anyways. Let me know. :D
Perhaps. I'll think about it. xD

Also, are we allowed to make more than one character, or no? XD

Last edited by MichaelaTheUchiha; September 18th, 2011 at 01:35 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Hey, Supervegeta. May I reserve a spot in this awesome RP? I'm a HUDGE avatar fan. I've seen the entire series and the movie. Plus, I was going to make an RP about the Avatar. Lol, ninja'd. But yours is better
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here