Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Episode Discussion Whether you want to speculate about the upcoming episodes or reminisce about the episodes you watched years ago, Episode Discussion is your place for discussing, speculating, and reviewing all the Pokémon anime episodes.

Old September 5th, 2011 (03:22 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Episode: "Ash & Trip's Third Battle"
Air Date: 03/09/11

Old September 5th, 2011 (03:27 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
When I first heard about the episode I got really excited about it because we usually see a new move or something. But this battle was a let down. The only good thing was the Alder scene, he's quite old. :c Oh! And the Iris being scared of Ice-types thing. Maybe we'll see that develop more in Icirrus city. The battle its self was disappointing, it seemed rushed to me. The Snivy/Servine match was over too fast so nothing really happened. The Oshawott/Timburr battle was probably the best, mainly because I learned how to pronounce its name, lol. Tepig/Vanillite, was kinda eeeeeh. I like the fact that Trip attempted Ash's battle style. I think that Tepig should of won. :c Only because I hate Vanillite. The Cilan scenes weren't the funniest, either. \; Overall the episode was quite boring with the only high points being; Alder, Bouffalant, Timburr, Iris' fear of Ice-types. Hopefully the next episode will be better; it better be since it has Stunfisk. <3
Old September 5th, 2011 (03:41 AM).
Charicific
PkMn Trainer

Question: Did the match end with a tie because Ash skills were good enough? or was it because Trip was messing around with a new strategy?
Old September 5th, 2011 (03:44 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Charicific:
Question: Did the match end with a tie because Ash skills were good enough? or was it because Trip was messing around with a new strategy?
Trip was messing around with Ash's strategy, so he lost.
Old September 5th, 2011 (05:39 AM).
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
First of all, a great start to the episode. The leaf falling into Cilan's dish. I laughed so hard when he burst out. Poor Cilan, though the more he gets mad, the more you see of his other side. Idk if it has anything to do with the triad theory.

How did Ash think he'd beat Jungle girl? xD; I love Trip's Vanillite, it's just so - Ice, Ice baby~ I love how Ash ruined Trip's catch, and the ball hit him on the head. I can't remember if that Palpitoad is the same one from the next episode, but if it is, then I have to say, that is friggen awesome.

Eileen Stevens did a great job voicing Iris when she got scared of Vanillite, she sounded so funny. Plus I love it when Iris' hair goes like that. Heh, Trip said weirdo. xD I loved the interaction between Trip and Iris, when he heard she was from the Village of Dragons. More photos. I wish Trip got a pic of the ball in Ash's face.

Pansage needs more personality. I just see it react from everything Cilan does. It's kind of boring.

Trip called Iris a kid... I like that. Heh, Iris thinking of Emolga and Excadrill was pretty funny. "I'm really not in top form today." xDDDD;

I love how much Iris gets to Trip, she did the same thing last time, calling him a kid. It's all I love about Iris, shes just gets to people. "Get it through your thick head" Never thought the dub who use words like that, but kinda cool. :P

Heh, Iris; "Oh no, he's relying on spirit!" xD;

Another obvious Who's that Pokémon.

I'm really hoping Snivy doesn't evolve now. I already thought this before, but this episode is making me a little more certain, don't chya think? A little like Bulbasaur, only Snivy and Ash doing it to prove a point to Trip.

I shouted out Dan Green as soon as I heard Alder. xDD; I think I scared my friends dog. xDD;

Heh, Oshawott failing Aqua Jet was pretty funny. I wish he would have it Trip though. Yay, Oshawott beat Timburr.

I don't care about what Trip was trying, Tepig should have won that match. Stupid Trip.

"Lunch time, or more like standing up the chef time." XDD;

Old September 5th, 2011 (07:29 AM).
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

This was actually a pretty decent episode.
Sad how both Snivy and Timburr got knocked out by one move.

Well i got three badges you know..

Oh yeah well i got four....

lol Iris scared of ice types.
Well then we might get an episode where Iris might catch an ice type and over come her fears.

During trip's flashback
Was surprised at the dub pronunciation of Bouffalant. Thought it would have Buffalo in it but instead heard Boofalant.

and whats all this talk about a Champion league?

Sponsored Links