The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 8th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Darkfly
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
This thread has been moved to: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...66#post6842266

Last edited by Darkfly; September 9th, 2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Added Content (Links)
Old September 8th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Anti
I forgive you, Chris Bosh.

Nature: Serious
We definitely encourage people to post discussion threads and we appreciate your zeal, at some point it gets too saturated. If you'd like, you can keep one thread to post these or just post them less frequently. I definitely don't want to discourage you from posting these since it's a nice change of flavor, but it would probably be better served for one thread with periodic updates. That way a lot of Pokemon can be covered without the rest of the threads being bumped down. As for what's open now, I'm fine with them staying open, but it would probably be best if you let the three current discussions play out a bit more before resuming.

~wolf: defeated every lead except elf :>
d_a-bread house: what about metagross
~wolf: ok that too
Old September 9th, 2011, 12:24 PM
Darkfly
Beginning Trainer

Oh, okay haha. How about, I won't post one until a week has gone by or the last one I made gets 150 views?

EDIT: Actually, just forget about that. Go to this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...66#post6842266 And tell me what you think of it.

Last edited by Darkfly; September 9th, 2011 at 01:03 PM.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here