Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index



Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Discussions & Debates
Notices

Discussions & Debates The place to go for slightly more in-depth topics. Discussions and debates about the world, current events, ideas, news, and more.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 10th, 2011, 03:27 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest

Advertise here
“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” – Amschel Mayer Rothschild 1773-1855

“I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain’s money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply.” – Nathan Mayer Rothschild 1777-1836



  • Conspiracy theorists say that an Illuminati Banking cartel rules the world. Are they right in asserting this ? In this post I will explore what conspiracy theorists and others say about this and the military industrial complex.
  • The above quote is fascinating, in part because the Rothschild name is deeply tied to banking and central banks for many centuries. David Allen Rivera asserts in The House of Rothschild :

    No other name has become more synonymous with the Illuminati than the Rothschilds. It is believed that the Rothschild family used the Illuminati as a means to achieving their goal of world-wide dominance.
    ……
    American and British Intelligence have documented evidence that the House of Rothschild, and other International Bankers, have financed both sides of every war, since the American Revolution. Financier Haym Salomon, who supported the patriots during the American Revolution, then later made loans to James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, and James Monroe, was a Rothschild agent. As explained earlier, during the Napoleonic Wars, one branch of the family funded Napoleon, while another financed Great Britain, Germany, and other nations. Their boldest maneuver came prior to the Civil War.
    ……
    There seems to be little doubt that the Rothschilds continue to influence the world economy, and it is known that they are squarely behind the movement to unite all the western European nations into a single political entity, which is just another step towards one-world government.
  • Another quote by Paul Warburg is even more fascinating :

    “We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950
  • So conspiracy theorists do have some factual basis in what they say. Rob Kirby in Whether Or Not We Like It :

    First, for the uninformed, in America the name “Warburg” is and always has been synonymous with Central Banking. The Warburg family name is inextricably linked to ‘old world banking’ in Europe as well as being one of the prime architects of the formulation and passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913;

    “Paul Warburg became known as a persuasive advocate of central banking in America, in 1907 publishing the pamphlets “Defects and Needs of Our Banking System” and “A Plan for A Modified Central Bank”. His efforts were successful in 1913 with the founding of the Federal Reserve System. He was appointed a member of the first Federal Reserve Board by President Woodrow Wilson, serving until 1918.”

    Second, after careful analysis and consideration, it is very apparent that the dogmatic pursuit to inflict private, for profit, Central Banking upon the masses is consistent with [if not synonymous with] the clearly stated goal of Paul Warburg; that of World Government.
  • A 1 world government in itself is neither good or bad. The worry is when it becomes fascist and dictatorial.
  • President Dwight Eisenhower has this advice in his farewell speech to America in 1961 warning about the Military Industrial Complex :

    …Until the latest of our world conflicts, the United States had no armaments industry. American makers of plowshares could, with time and as required, make swords as well. But now we can no longer risk emergency improvisation of national defense; we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations…

    …In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist…
  • Major General Smedley D. Butler, in WAR IS A RACKET says :

    WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small “inside” group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
    …..
    Millions and billions of dollars would be piled up. By a few. Munitions makers. Bankers. Ship builders. Manufacturers. Meat packers. Speculators. They would fare well. Yes, they are getting ready for another war. Why shouldn’t they? It pays high dividends.
  • Rob Kirby again :

    The military-industrial complex has no greater champion than the parasitic institution of banking, and for painfully obvious reasons; the staggering amount of money spent on this edifice – more than the net income of ALL U.S. corporations – is exclusively BORROWED.

    Forever mortgaging our children’s futures further entrenches the blood-sucking dominance and control that finance exerts over the productive or real economy until finally, left unchecked, the parasite kills the host.
  • What about the new Obama administration? What are their priorities? Chris Floyd comments in Enduring Priorities in an Age of Change: War and Profits Over People :

    At the same time, he promises to expand – to expand – the multitrillion-dollar war machine that has literally bled the nation dry. He wants to expand a military-industrial-security complex that already devours more money and resources than every other military force on earth combined. He wants more troops, more weapons, an ever-increasing “global strike capability,” an escalation of the endless, pointless “War on Terror” in Afghanistan and Pakistan (for starters). He has never said a single word about “curbing government spending” on this vast conglomerate of death and destruction. He has not said a single word about rolling back even a few of American military outposts that in their several hundreds now cover the entire globe. At every point, it seems, government spending on the war machine – including the tens of billions of dollars spent in secret each year on the various tentacles of the “national security” apparatus – will be increased under the Obama administration.
    …..
    The president-elect has made his fundamental priorities clear – for anyone who wants to see them. The war machine and the financial markets will continue to be gorged and comforted in their wonted manner. Programs to help ordinary citizens, programs to enhance the quality of life for individuals and the well-being of society, will be the first – perhaps the only – areas to feel the budget axe. Whatever you may think of the efficacy of such programs, this ordering of priorities — war and profits over people — bespeaks the same depraved sensibility that has prevailed for generations in Washington. It is the same old rancid swill in a stylish new container.

  • Change we can accept or more of the same ? For the people or for large military corporate interests? His actions speak louder than his rhetoric.
  • Famous quotes on Central Bankers :

    “Some people think that the Federal Reserve Banks are United States Government institutions. They are private monopolies which prey upon the people of these United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign customers; foreign and domestic speculators and swindlers; and rich and predatory money lenders.”
    – The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee in the 1930s

    “If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them (around the banks), will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
    - Thomas Jefferson

    “The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson. History depicts Andrew Jackson as the last truly honorable and incorruptible American president.”
    - Franklin D. Roosevelt
  • We may never know for certain the history of the Illuminati or the Rothschild family. What is certain is that prominent people throughout history has warned us about Central Banksters and the Military Industrial Complex. Draw your own conclusions.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #2    
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:38 AM
aruchan's Avatar
aruchan
I resent the title beginner :D
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Gender: Female
Conspiracy theories? Thanks. Rule the world is relative, you know. Of course they have a tight hold on the military and banking sectors, but that's sort of inevitable. Consolidation is the word for it.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic253717_1.gif
  #3    
Old September 11th, 2011, 11:52 AM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
This is the official Conspiracy thread.

Here you can talk about 9/11 truth, Bilderberg Group, Bohemian Grove, New World Order theories, the book titled 1984 by James Orwell. And much more.

Here I hope to enlighten the community, and post my evidence, reports both classified and DE-classified. Documentaries, anything that will help get the world out about Government, and the invisible Banking Empire that is impacting our society today.

For more than a century, there has been a single goal in play that even ties into the American Revolution. It goes even before that. It is a goal that has shaped the world as we know it. I want to start off with a quote.

“Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.” – Amschel Mayer Rothschild 1773-1855

Now normally when you come across a conspiracy, you may hear the name "Rothschild" or "Rockefeller" quite often.

It is said that the Rothschild's has funded both sides of every war, including the American Revolution. Since those times, it's said that the Rothschild's are the Illuminati, and that they want to control the currency of the world. Implementing private and federal banks across the world, with all of them having ties to the Rothchild's, I'd say it's very credible that the Rothschild family do indeed in a way, control the world's currency.

We will get into all this. Everything. If you have a question ask, if you feel as though you even disagree, than please post. But don't and most certainly start a flame war!! That get's us nowhere.

Discuss!

Here's a video, a funny one. About CNN admitting 9/11 was a inside job.

Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss

Last edited by HackChu; September 11th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
  #4    
Old September 11th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Unfortunately the phrase "conspiracy theories" has a lot of baggage; it generally has the negative connotation that people who entertain such ideas are fringe lunatics. You probably shouldn't use that term--especially considering what you're talking about is rather much not on par with some kooky government conspiracy like "aliens in Area 51" or other such nonsense.

The short answer to your question is: yes. The long answer? Yesssssssssssss. It's a rather open "conspiracy" that coercion through lobbying, private sector perks, campaign donations, and the like are what in large part control our government. The problem is making the people of this country aware of this and care enough about it to do something.
  #5    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
You said you didn't trust the CNN, that it was scripted and biased in favor of the government. Now, you accept that they admit 9/11 was an inside job?

If they are scripted and as unworthy of public trust as you claim them to be, why would they admit 9/11 was an inside job?

will post a reply later.
  #6    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:24 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
If you had viewed it, you'd see that it was a joke video.

Anyway, if I was to post a source regarding Fox or CNN, it'd be because that's what most people would prefer to get their sources from for some odd reason. I'd assume they're media brainwashed or just plain ignorant to the facts I'd post from another source.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #7    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:33 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
I agree. The term is used very loosely in today's society. If you disagree with President Obama, or if you disagree with anything that the Government tells you, or you question them, than you're labled a terrorist or a conspiracy theorist.

When I post my articles or threads, I usually post the evidence to back it up. But even than, when I do that people still refuse to acknowledge what I post. It's called cognitive dissonance and most of Americans suffer from it. 1/3 of America believe in most credible "conspiracies" so that's a good thing. That means 1/3 of America doesn't believe everything Government tells us, which is good.

When people call me a Conspiracy theorist because of what I promote or my views, I than ask them do they believe George Washington was a conspiracy theorist too. Because he didn't buy everything the British Empire told him nor did he stand for tyranny.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #8    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
It is arrogant and hostile towards your interests to claim the people who use Fox or CNN are brainwashed or "just plain ignorant" to the facts you'd post from another source. They may not exactly be neutral news, but there is no news station that ever will be. How can we tell this source of yours is as trustworthy as these news sources?

You decry those sources as having a brainwashed or ignorant audience, yet you demand to be taken seriously. Shame on you, Hackchu, for your haughtiness and willingness to treat others as you do not wish to be treated. Why should we take you seriously if you will not take us seriously?
  #9    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackChu View Post
I agree. The term is used very loosely in today's society. If you disagree with President Obama, or if you disagree with anything that the Government tells you, or you question them, than you're labled a terrorist or a conspiracy theorist.

When I post my articles or threads, I usually post the evidence to back it up. But even than, when I do that people still refuse to acknowledge what I post. It's called cognitive dissonance and most of Americans suffer from it. 1/3 of America believe in most credible "conspiracies" so that's a good thing. That means 1/3 of America doesn't believe everything Government tells us, which is good.

When people call me a Conspiracy theorist because of what I promote or my views, I than ask them do they believe George Washington was a conspiracy theorist too. Because he didn't buy everything the British Empire told him nor did he stand for tyranny.
No, sir, that's called independence from others in opinions. I don't see how you get the implication that you'll be called a terrorist or conspiracy theorist, otherwise every dissenting Democrat, Independent, or Republican would be called a terrorist or conspiracy theorist.

You claim people who rely on the media are brainwashed or ignorant. I'm not surprised that people are repulsed by you, to be quite frank. All political media is partisan, yes, but that does not mean people are brainwashed or ignorant. You are insulting others and claiming you are the sheep attacked by the lion. Conspiracies =/= not believing everything the Government says. That is an insult to those who oppose or disagree with Government and an attempt to make your beliefs seem mainstream. I may not agree with what the Government says, but I will absolutely not say I'm a conspiracy theorist. If we're talking about those who don't believe everything the Government says, there is a very large number of people who are in that category, not just 1/3 of people.

I don't see why you would compare your scenario to George Washington's time. You are being called what you are, a person who believes in what the majority of people think are conspiracies, while George Washington is upheld as a defender of America and champion of its foundation as an independent and democratic nation. You may try to bend "not believing everything the Government says" into "believing in conspiracies", but that is not what the former means nor necessarily the latter.

Last edited by Lalapizzame; September 11th, 2011 at 05:02 PM.
  #10    
Old September 11th, 2011, 04:57 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalapizzame View Post
It is arrogant and hostile towards your interests to claim the people who use Fox or CNN are brainwashed or "just plain ignorant" to the facts you'd post from another source. They may not exactly be neutral news, but there is no news station that ever will be. How can we tell this source of yours is as trustworthy as these news sources?

You decry those sources as having a brainwashed or ignorant audience, yet you demand to be taken seriously. Shame on you, Hackchu, for your haughtiness and willingness to treat others as you do not wish to be treated. Why should we take you seriously if you will not take us seriously?
First I want to say, I'm not trying to be a idiot or hurt anybodies feelings, or even get them to believe me. The point of the thread is that I want to get people interested and research and form their own opinion. Don't listen to HackChu or Alex Jones. Just go out and find the evidence yourselves, I'm here to merely push folks in the right direction.

Now as to know rather or not the sources I should post are trustworthy, well it's very simple they would be. Huffington post and Washington Post are very credible sources, I may post a source from Infowars as well. The people there spend most of their time 24/7 doing what I do. They study, they research and study history. Anybody with a brain(again not trying to be hateful)would understand that time and time again, history repeats itself. No government is perfect nor are they truthful. People are blind to that fact and believe that because this is America, that the Government are self-rightous people who care and that's just not the case I'm afraid.

I call folks who only rely on Fox or CNN and don't do research zombies. Now if someone look at a Fox article and are open minded and actually research before taking things seriously, than I wouldn't call them a zombie.

A zombie is a close minded person who believes and entrust a\everything to one source, be it credible or not. Zombies are also folks who don't acknowledge what evidence is provided and lives in the state of mind that everything is bogus, and that Government are saviors. That's never the case at all. So if I call someone ignorant or a zombie, it's because they aren't educated in the facts they are presented with, those who only rely on one source and dismiss anything else that someone may provide.

That is a zombie.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #11    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Bela's Avatar
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackChu View Post
If you had viewed it, you'd see that it was a joke video.

Anyway, if I was to post a source regarding Fox or CNN, it'd be because that's what most people would prefer to get their sources from for some odd reason. I'd assume they're media brainwashed or just plain ignorant to the facts I'd post from another source.
An inquiry to you the author of this thread.

Do you like knowledge? Do you wish to learn?

If you do, then you will certainly see to it that your pursuit for truth is based on facts and evidence, and not a substitute for it. Indeed, I challenge you to verify the weight of these quotes you have presented first for yourself.

It's very easy to want to know something and selectively find evidence which supports your claim. You can very much want to confirm your bias in order to establish your proposition--but this is insincere. Your desire for knowledge only goes as far as your preconceived notions will take you. In other words, you are not truly learning anything, nor are you truly engaging in a pursuit for truth.

Similar exercises are conducted by the religious; their deeply-held belief in their personal deity is something they seek to verify through evidence and reasoned logic. But this too is an insincere endeavor. By confirming your bias in the belief of a god or gods, you have only gone as far as the evidence will take you to that conclusion.

This is essentially cherry-picking, selectively hearing, etc to confirm the result you wish to obtain. This is not how an honest investigation is conducted. This is not how you should conduct yourself, if you truly seek to pursue truth.

So I ask you this, Hackchu: Do you have an actual interest in a pursuit for truth, or is your interest more akin to those who like ghost stories; the excitement of believing in ghosts and seeing or hearing things that you think prove such things are real?
  #12    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:07 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
don't see how you get the implication that you'll be called a terrorist or conspiracy theorist, otherwise every dissenting Democrat, Independent, or Republican would be called a terrorist or conspiracy theorist.
Actually that's very true as that's exactly what we are called. Look at any Fox or CNN news channel and when people discredit the official story of 9/11 or if there's a law we don't like, we get called these things. Heck, I've seen guests on Fox before saying we all should be put tp death, or hanged, and that we are traitors to the country which is absoutely false in every way. Again I have to bring up George Washington, because he is what we're about. Heck I'll be straight yp right now, some of the Government has called Washington a terrorist, FEMA has called him one. Here's a video to see for yourself.



Quote:
I'm not surprised that people are repulsed by you, to be quite frank. All political media is partisan, yes, but that does not mean people are brainwashed or ignorant. You are insulting others and claiming you are the sheep attacked by the lion. Conspiracies =/= not believing everything the Government says. That is an insult to those who oppose or disagree with Government and an attempt to make your beliefs seem mainstream. I may not agree with what the Government says, but I will absolutely not say I'm a conspiracy theorist. If we're talking about those who don't believe everything the Government says, there is a very large number of people who are in that category, not just 1/3 of people.
It's been officially announced that 1/3 of America believes 9/11 was an inside job. Now of course there could be more but tha'ts never certain.

Quote:
You claim people who listen to the media are brainwashed or ignorant.
You should read the post I made in the other thread. Infact maybe these threads should be merged. I explained myself about the zombie issue already.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #13    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:15 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bela View Post
An inquiry to you the author of this thread.

Do you like knowledge? Do you wish to learn?

If you do, then you will certainly see to it that your pursuit for truth is based on facts and evidence, and not a substitute for it. Indeed, I challenge you to verify the weight of these quotes you have presented first for yourself.

It's very easy to want to know something and selectively find evidence which supports your claim. You can very much want to confirm your bias in order to establish your proposition--but this is insincere. Your desire for knowledge only goes as far as your preconceived notions will take you. In other words, you are not truly learning anything, nor are you truly engaging in a pursuit for truth.

Similar exercises are conducted by the religious; their deeply-held belief in their personal deity is something they seek to verify through evidence and reasoned logic. But this too is an insincere endeavor. By confirming your bias in the belief of a god or gods, you have only gone as far as the evidence will take you to that conclusion.

This is essentially cherry-picking, selectively hearing, etc to confirm the result you wish to obtain. This is not how an honest investigation is conducted. This is not how you should conduct yourself, if you truly seek to pursue truth.

So I ask you this, Hackchu: Do you have an actual interest in a pursuit for truth, or is your interest more akin to those who like ghost stories; the excitement of believing in ghosts and seeing or hearing things that you think prove such things are real?
I'd have to take this line as a insult. It';s like you're trying to say I'm crazy because I refuse to believe that jet fuel caused the collapse of the 2 WTC and even WTC7 which weren't hit by anything.

Actually, I encourage many of you that question me to look for yourself. There's videos laying about that shows fireman and policemen saying they heard bombs go off around the area the day these attacks happened.

So I'm sure that almost any point I bring up, that there will be evidence to back those claims. Because most of them are already discussed from any source I may present.

What I'd like to ask you is this. Do you believe that there is a potential of a Global Government(even though it's been annouced more than once). Do you think Government's would ever stage an attack to get things going? An example is back in Nazi Germany when Hitler staged the Reichstag event and blamed it on Communists. I see a resemblence here with 9/11.

Btw I 100% agree with your post. It's what many people do actually.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss

Last edited by HackChu; September 11th, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
  #14    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Yoshimi's Avatar
Yoshimi
☆「GANG-STAR」☆
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackChu View Post
I'd have to take this line as a insult. It';s like you're trying to say I'm crazy because I refuse to believe that jet fuel caused the collapse of the 2 WTC and even WTC7 which weren't hit by anything.

Actually, I encourage many of you that question me to look for yourself. There's videos laying about that shows fireman and policemen saying they heard bombs go off around the area the day these attacks happened.


I'm curious, what makes you think jet fuel didn't cause it?
  #15    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:31 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck View Post




I'm curious, what makes you think jet fuel didn't cause it?
Quote:
Well, to begin, construction-grade steel (and I think we can all agree that the WTC engineers would have used only the highest grade steel possible) melts at 2795 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s a proven fact, as can be seen from the website: http://www.chemicalelements.com/elements/fe.html . Meanwhile, according to a BBC report on September 13, 2001 entitled How the World Trade Center Fell, the WTC steel cores reached a temperature of 1472 degrees Fahrenheit, which, coincidentally, is the maximum temperature of jet fuel, but nowhere near the 2795 degrees needed to melt steel.
http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/04-...on.cgi.10.html
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss

Last edited by Livewire; September 11th, 2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: There's your disrespect.
  #16    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

I can see people calling this a biased site from a mile away, but this is a considerable amount of papers by professionals, most if not all peer-reviewed.

Also, just because policemen and firemen claims bombs went off does not mean bombs did come off. I trust professionals and engineers over the average person regarding whether this was an inside job or not.
  #17    
Old September 11th, 2011, 05:55 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalapizzame View Post
http://www.debunking911.com/paper.htm

I can see people calling this a biased site from a mile away, but this is a considerable amount of papers by professionals, most if not all peer-reviewed.

Also, just because policemen and firemen claims bombs went off does not mean bombs did come off. I trust professionals and engineers over the average person regarding whether this was an inside job or not.
I'd say it is a biased site, but it doesn't mean I didn't learn anything from it. But it appears you haven't acknowledged the link I posted. It doesn't say that bombs were planted or anything, it just denies the fact that jet fuel caused the collapse. Anybody with common sense and knowledge in chemistry, architecture, and engineering could see that.

I have to say that on our side, we also have very talented and well sought out individuals such as Richard Gage who was on the Alex Jones show friday talking about 9/11.



If that isn't enough than watch some of this film.

Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss

Last edited by HackChu; September 11th, 2011 at 06:06 PM.
  #18    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
I have no comment on the talent of those who support your beliefs. As I am not a trained professional, I do not have that privilege.

I have a less biased site to do the explaining for me:

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom...agar-0112.html

From this site, we can say jet fuel did not cause the collapse, but it triggered key events for the collapse.
  #19    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:11 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalapizzame View Post
I have no comment on the talent of those who support your beliefs. As I am not a trained professional, I do not have that privilege.

I have a less biased site to do the explaining for me:

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom...agar-0112.html

From this site, we can say jet fuel did not cause the collapse, but it triggered key events for the collapse.
I understand. But Government said themselves that it did cause them. So I can see that perhaps you don't believe that ridiculous story. But I'm am interested in these "key" events.

If you look closely friend, you can see areas on the corners exploding, as debris is blown off. I'd also like to know why bomb sniffing dogs were called off just days before 9-11-01.

I really would like to know. Infact I want a new investigation.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #20    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:17 PM
marz's Avatar
marz
ô.o
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Maybe it was part of their plan to have people think it's a conspiracy theory. :0 omg conspiraception
like competitive team fortress 2? check out my blog!

everlasting rivalry with murderface +
  #21    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/9/11_co...m_the_building

I don't see the point of a new investigation, when professionals are already discussing it and have reached a general consensus. If a new investigation comes out with an unsatisfactory result, are we going to keep asking for one, even when other parties have published their thoughts on it without formally representing the government?

Last edited by Lalapizzame; September 11th, 2011 at 06:36 PM.
  #22    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:36 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
I see all the more reason to have one than. I'm not aware of the consensus other than the fact that people claim that jet fuel weakened the towers. In which I posted a article that shows that even that isn't possible to do with jet fuel as it didn't reach the required temperature to burn the steel.

I'm not chemist, but I do see a bold face lie when presented and hardcore evidence that proves that jet fuel theory being a complete lie..

It's like im living in the twilight zone..
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #23    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
I posted an article that explained the jet fuel part. Then I posted several more links explaining other parts of 9/11 you wished to inquire about.

Are you saying the majority of engineers etc. are telling lies?
  #24    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM
HackChu's Avatar
HackChu
I need a haircut...
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bankrupt Amerika
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalapizzame View Post
I posted an article that explained the jet fuel part. Then I posted several more links explaining other parts of 9/11 you wished to inquire about.

Are you saying the majority of engineers etc. are telling lies?
Absolutely not. Like I said, I'm not a Engineer, but it doesn't take one to examine the facts.

Besides I posted a video that has very many professional engineers that agree that the WTC were controlled demolition. So to me, it seems that you're the one dismissing the engineers.
Join us!

My 'learning how to combine battle scripts' thread:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=183001

SoulSilver FC:1162 1864 5409
Name: Ethan

Black FC: 2666 1354 4379
Name: Ashton

White 2 FC: 1120 8065 3049
Name: Nate

3DS Friend Code: 1349-4646-2412
Name: tysonrss
  #25    
Old September 11th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Lalapizzame's Avatar
Lalapizzame
VIOLETTA!
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: California
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Those engineers etc. I posted were examining the facts. What makes yours so superior to mine?

I posted three links explaining various parts of 9/11, and they all had engineers that did not believe it was a controlled demolition. It seems you're dismissing engineers, and not least of all the majority of them.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:09 PM.

About Us
© 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com. Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.

Copyright
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com. PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator. Header artwork by Jordanice of deviantART.

Social Media
If you would like to stay up-to-date with us on the go, when we're down, or other such things, follow us on social media sites--most notibly Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus--by clicking on the links provided.

Design presented by Peitharchia. Special thanks to Hiroshi Sotomura and Ausaudriel.