The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:47 PM
-ty-
Don't Ask, Just Tell

Nature: Naughty
I have not tried the game yet, but I do have to say that there is a lot of people trying to help out with suggestions such as more thorough information, credit information, and several other issues. Please try to respect other's critiques.

Now as far as the games go, I do like hacks that include 4th generation pokemon, and tile updates, therefore I will definitely check this hack out.

Good luck

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

Old September 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM
barkalar
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
I have not tried the game yet, but I do have to say that there is a lot of people trying to help out with suggestions such as more thorough information, credit information, and several other issues. Please try to respect other's critiques.

Now as far as the games go, I do like hacks that include 4th generation pokemon, and tile updates, therefore I will definitely check this hack out.

Good luck
I do respect other's critiques, but i'm not going tolerate any suggestion that do not make any sense. And just so you know. I made the game therefore I know what i'm talking about. I've posted everything there is to know about the game. The information the that the guy you're referring to is saying I should post makes absolutely no sense. For example, "What gen are the legendary pokemon you added" It doesn't matter what gen they are the point is I added more legendary pokemon and I already have that in the information. And apparently you and the other two members here aren't good listeners because i've already explained why i'm not able to give proper credit here. Also there's only 2 issues here and I just explained them to you. Now here's my suggestion, don't get in the middle of something you don't know about. A lot of people do that and end up looking crazy.
Old October 7th, 2011, 03:15 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
barkalar, linking to ROM files (.gba format) is an infractionable offence. And I totally forgot about the limit I'd given you to give appropriate credits; fair enough if you found the tiles through google, but SOMEONE put the effort into spriting them, so you'll need to search again and figure out who actually did- saying you found them through Google isn't enough.

Until you can PM me with a list of credits, I'm closing this thread. And please, familiarise yourself with patching; and the rules in general -_-

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links