The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old September 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Air date: October 13th

Scan that confirms the date and Adeku

Spoiler:

EDIT: Just the right page concerns this episode, if you want to comment on the left page, please go to the BW49-BW50 thread.

Scan that shows picture of the Shooti flashback and from this episode.

Spoiler:

Scan with Adeku

Spoiler:
So then, there we have it. ~

Old September 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
OMG I am excite! So much is going on in those scans.

Bouffalant looks freaking BOSS, I want Ash to get one like Tauros(albeit he is a bull and Bouffalant is a Bison/Buffalo).

Looks like the gang is taking in the city and the attractions in one episode(I guess that's better then excluding them). WTF at Pokemon Musical, need to FF through that part xD.

Too me from the scans it seems like Alder comes off like that cool uncle everyone likes that isn't overly parental. And is he hitting on Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny like Brock or am I just imagining things?

I assume Trip will be apart of this episode, since it clearly shows him in the scan(which I hope isn't a flashback of a flashback).

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old September 20th, 2011, 11:52 AM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
So, how badly will Ash be curb-stomped? I'm thinking pretty nasty.
Old September 20th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Ash will get stomped. I watched that video that Mew~ posted of the future BW episodes. Bouffalant gets pretty mad at Alder for letting it take hits, though. But it looks like Bouffalant is taking those hits and then striking back with some massive Head Charge attack.
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Considering Alder isn't even attentive to the battle and Bouffalant doesn't even looked the slightest bit phased by Pikachu attacks I'd said it is quite possible it OHKO Pikachu. It's really not much of a battle tbh especially when Bouffalant seems to have free rain and is wondering what Alder wants him/her to do.

Old September 21st, 2011, 07:45 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Well honestly I'm not really suprised to be honest, I mean he is the champion, I wouldn't really want Ash to be able to par with any of his Pokémon just yet. What I'm really wondering right now is if in this episode we'll know more about his background and starter Pokémon. D:

Not suprising but still relevent to this thread;
Quote:
The Title for this episode is

サトシVSチャンピオン・アデク
Ash VS Champion Alder!

Old September 21st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Would be nice to know which starter he had that died. But I don't see him bringing it up, unless he says "I remember back in the days when I had one of those" or something like that. I don't know if we will ever know or they want to wait until the third game.

Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:59 AM
jvpski3
Booted out - don't be like me!

Nature: Relaxed
Can't wait to watch this! I am in Japan right now in my apartment, just got the magazine.
Old October 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Probably old news but Trip is in this episode. LOL Alder you womanizer.

Old October 8th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Xatumi
Mech-Zoid

Nature: Serious
the next brock...anybody? loool

Pokemon Crimson Online- Now Open

Old October 8th, 2011, 08:15 PM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
The champion reminds me of Palmer and a bit of Brock together as one person but overall I'm excited for this episode. I'm surprised that Trip is going to be in this though. I wonder if Ash is going to put up a good fight.
Old October 8th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Highly doubtful since Adler is not taking the battle seriously and I have yet to see in any preview Alder issue commands to Bouffalant. So I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he OHKO Pikachu. I wonder if Trip will do any battling against Alder or Ash. Should be interesting regardless of what goes down. I am also loving the depiction of Alders character thus far, unlike the other Champions he has a personality that doesn't seem to say authority figure/champ type.

Old October 10th, 2011, 05:58 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
I am also loving the depiction of Alders character thus far, unlike the other Champions he has a personality that doesn't seem to say authority figure/champ type.
Yeah he doesn't seem to have that wise/serious personality that you would expect from a champion.
Old October 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

This episode hasn't really stood out to me very much to be quite honest. Alder's appearence was nice, but overall the episode was quite boring, I'd have liked to at least have seen a battle along stronger lines of Paul and Cynthia's. Well, that's just an opinion. Alder doesn't seem like such a bad guy, he does seem to have the Brock factor. You'd know what I mean if you've seen the preview or actual episode.

Old November 6th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Jorah
What do I put here?
Community Supporter

Urgh. I really did not like how Adeku was portrayed in the anime at all. I didn't find the end of the episode redeeming for him, either. He has none of the class of Lance or Cynthia, and I suppose that's OK if you like variance, but I do not think his personality suits a champion at all >___> And Shooti says something along the lines of "for someone as powerful as Adeku, type compatibility is irrelevant". What is with the absolute anti-type match up strategy view this series? I am hoping Shooti meant that as in battling someone as weak as Ash, not in general >_>
Old November 6th, 2011, 10:45 AM
AshPikastar
It's Question Time!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to AshPikastar
I barely watched much of this episode. I skimmed through most of it because it didn't seem exciting to me like how Cynthia first appeared in the Sinnoh Region. Alder vs Ash was a ok fight but I never suspected him to sleep during the match and Trip didn't seem pleased about it as well. I don't like the champion that much in the Anime series. It's probably because I'm use to the serious type champions like Cynthia. Over all, this was a OK episode. I'm not too keen about it.
Old November 6th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Pssh I loved Alder nonchalant attitude. I don't need prim and proper champs like Cynthia. Oh no Trip was dissatisfied with Alder so what get over it Trip! It's been awhile, but I thought Lance presented himself as a member of the Pokemon G Man and never gave mention of being a champ.

Yeah the episode itself was alright but nothing great. Battle had much to be desired but whatever it's better then nothing.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here