Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Old September 15th, 2011 (10:02 AM).
Gold warehouse

This is for stuff you've used yourself really, but feel free to mention others you saw and particularly liked.

I particularly liked it when I had a manga scan of Rena Ryuugu decapitating Rina.

Tokyo Akazukin was fun too.

And favourite avatars:
Spoiler:

of course i made none of these feel free to use

And I have terrible memory I can only remember liking Harlequin's Harley Quinn theme.
Old September 15th, 2011 (10:56 AM).
Truality
Left for good

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Truality Send a message via Skype™ to Truality
All right, here goes:

I only favored one theme out of all those I used (not counting my current avatar):

Spoiler:
Truality
Dedication

Try Reading Under Astral Light In Tempered Yellow

It's not on PC, though. I don't like using imaged signatures on PC anymore (unless they have a screenshot about something I'd like to show), but rather linked ones.

Let's see, I really like Patchisou Yutohru's current ever-changing Harry Potter avatar, LiveWire466's former CG theme, and generally all themes that are pokemon-handheld-console-sprite related.
Old September 15th, 2011 (11:57 PM).
Harley Quinn
Community Supporter

(thanks ryan lol)

I remember when Aizuke was active, I was loving all of her themes.. they were perfect. But nowadays, I quite like Toujours theme, nothing else comes to mind right now,
Old September 16th, 2011 (12:55 AM).
Pokemon Trainer Touko
春野サクラ ♥

I really like Forever and Signomi's themes especially Signomi's because she drew it herself :DDD
Old September 16th, 2011 (02:45 AM).
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I like Alexial357's themes; she comes up with a lot of them.

Old September 16th, 2011 (07:14 AM).
Fire Heart
Reject Revolving Door
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Galukxy has to be my favourite. But I also love Signomi's themes too! :3
Old September 16th, 2011 (09:34 AM).
Sora
The Idealist Pokémon

Nature: Gentle
I've loved a lot of people's themes, so it's kind of hard for me to say exactly everyone. I would be scared of leaving someone out, haha~ Anyways, I've quite loved a lot of my own themes as well; I think the ones that I loved more are the ones that lasted longer (which in this case, I reaaally love my current theme, huh. :P Though half the reason why I still have it is because my sister still have hers).

your emotion will always be
my companion
Old September 16th, 2011 (10:04 AM).
Alli
you smiled at me

Nature: Timid
^ I like Tara's sig lol. I'm surprised she's kept it for so long, because she used to change it like three times a day!

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I loved the Darkrai theme I made for Hiidoran a few months ago. n___n And our Zekrom/Reshiram theme collab from back in March/April. Another theme I liked was my super awesome theme I used last December. You remember. The one with my picture. ;)

Signomi's themes are always nice too. I loved the avatar she had that was a Cresselia gjinka type girl. And let's not forget the amazing Supertime theme collab Klippy made that I wasn't a part of. Also, Vendak and Asylipera have a knack for having some of the coolest avatars ever. Penatrait has the best signature ever rn. FOREVER ALONE.

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Old September 16th, 2011 (10:10 AM).
Gold warehouse

you're welcome harley
thank you sydian

Oh yeah Signomi's themes I remember particularly liking one im now digging in DA for it
http://signomi.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d1uf4rh
That one.

And I remember years ago Cassino once had an avatar of a bug eyed creature in a maid-esque outfit which I really liked.
Old September 16th, 2011 (10:41 AM).
Galukxy
→Not someday.Today is the day.

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Galukxy Send a message via Skype™ to Galukxy
Too many good signatures/themes to mention, but I particularly like Binary Peaches and Signomi's themes. There pretty creative.

DA||MAL

Old September 16th, 2011 (12:44 PM).
BareBones
The kids are all messed up.

Send a message via Skype™ to BareBones
On my old account on these forums I had a Naoto theme (from Persona 4) created by Anastasia.r I think? Something like that. I really quite liked that theme.

But I also like this one I'm using now. I take no claim for the image used, however, as I found it over an image search.

| World of Warcraft | Homestuck | Persona 3 | Persona 4 |
Old September 16th, 2011 (01:15 PM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

My favorite is the one I had before this, which featured my original trainer Lisa as done by an artist on deviantArt. Her style looked really cute and the banner I made based on it turned out really well

Another one I had that I liked was one that had Lisa as well as Leaf together with a wood-type background.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old September 17th, 2011 (04:33 AM).
Ayselipera

@Sydian - Ayayaya I'm glad someone is a fan! Also lol at Asylipera xD

Well TRUTH BE TOLD my favorite themes here are anyone who uses black and white manga scans because I think they look cool and I would have those themes for myself, but I've gone so long without them that I don't think they would fit me at all. :(

Forever stuck using teapots and pretty girl avatars teartearteartear

Oh wait just remembered I really do like Harlequin's because they're a refreshment of something different every time and they flow nicely.
Old September 17th, 2011 (04:43 AM).
Raizhu
the end

I recently had a Navi theme on a different forum. It was pretty funny, my signature was made of nothing but "HEY! LISTEN!"
Old September 17th, 2011 (04:55 AM).
derozio
in love with his smartphone lel
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
No love for derozio? I am disappoint, son.

I've loved some of Signomi's, Abnegation's, Binarypeaches', Pokestick, good times', Aizuke's, Parallelzero's and..hmm, Dukey! He was amazing. o3o;

Yeah, these are pretty much the peeps whose themes I loved. There are others but...can't recollect, I guess. :P; As for my own theme, I'm liking my current one, then I had these:

Spoiler:

Derozio here. I'm a Gfx artist and wannabe IITian. Theme based on Lawliet L from the Death Note series. Made it myself. Hover over to see my PC Family and my PC Pair. Wanna talk? VM or PM me. I'm not really a social guy. Talk at your own discretion. May bite you to death if you piss me off.

Profile Based Signature:

Derozio here. I'm a Gfx artist and wannabe IITian. Hover over to see my PC Family and my PC Pair. I used to be an active member around the forum during the mid 2010. Not really an active member anymore. More of a lurker, actually. And I'm a fifteen year old. Pretty much like any other teenager you might've seen. I like music, anime and stuff. Oh, and my current theme is based on Xanxus from KHR. Wanna talk? VM or PM me.

I loved both of them. A LOT. Not to forget, I received quite a lot of compliments and it made me quite happy! :DDD
Old September 17th, 2011 (05:29 AM).
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Myself - I likes my theme now. ;3; Is thish bad? x'3

Others - Definitely Signomi's and Binary Peaches' themes. I often come across it and I always liked looking at it for no reason. It's so cute~ >u<

I also like Touko's themes. At times, they're simple, other times, they're big and cute. :3

I wikes Toujour's siggy too. >u< lol. :>
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old September 17th, 2011 (01:41 PM).
Esper

I like animated avatars. My own favorites that I've used are:

And this one I used for applesauce day:

I also like the one Ayselipera used for a while with the blond girl. And Abnegation sported a dancing Captain Picard one for a short while which made me smile every time.

I don't know about themes. Somehow they just don't stick with me.

deviantart blog pair
Old September 17th, 2011 (05:39 PM).
Signomi

Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Geez, you people make me blush. XD

I think over time my favourite combination of avatars and signatures came from the likes of Loki, vVintage, Color Me Evil, parallelzero, Dukey and up-and-rising Vikalp. Each of these individuals held inspiration for me and I would browse through their works all the time back in the day.

And I also have a lot of respect for Kinarii, Forest Grovyle, BinaryPeaches and Lily! for having taken the effort to draw their own themes and show off their creativity. I love this sort of thing even more so than graphics with stock usage. Combining both graphic aesthetic and a drawing made by yourself has always been the sort of thing I adored seeing from anybody and it brings out my curiosity.

I like drawing my own art and combining it with graphics because I want to show people that I can be creative with two art mediums, and seeing other people do this sort of thing as well is always a joy to look at.

★ ☆ Paired with Aizuke » @deviantart :: ::::
Old September 18th, 2011 (11:45 PM).
Hikamaru
save yourself
Community Supporter

I usually love Osha Say Wott's design, he takes Oshawott to a new level!

And Pokemon Trainer Touko likes using certain Pokemon or Pokemon character themes, she currently has a Skyla theme.
Old September 21st, 2011 (09:01 AM).
Young4Ever
No need to be bitter,is there?

Nature: Relaxed
Well,I generally use sprites or the super-bad icons I make as my avy.Although I wouldn't mind having a theme like BinaryPeaches' Yoh Theme or Osha_say_wott's ;P
Old September 24th, 2011 (08:17 AM).
Owl
Community Supporter

Tbh, I don't really think I've ever been content with my own themes, but I've liked other users themes. Such as Signomi's, Derozio, moments., parallelzero and some others. I always admire theirs.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links