The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center

Notices

ARCHIVED: Battle Center This forum is designed for all of your Pokémon battling needs! The main forum is meant for discussions, battle requests, battle logs, and other threads related to battling. Look to the sub-forums for events and team help.

Old September 17th, 2011 (12:40 PM).
Cradily
Fossil merchant

Nature: Impish
One thing i always thought why they did not do this, mainly of no tiers, either way, the popularity in online play would rocket up if there was 6v6 available, but what is your opinion on it?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 17th, 2011 (12:56 PM).
Undefeatedable
Sonic Lover/Black Guy

Nature: Jolly
I think lvl 100 6v6 would be soooo helpful!!!!!!!!! I dont have any pokemon hacking software so i have to level all of my pokemon from 1 to 100 by fighting Audinos and Nimbasa trainers. (the audino fighting wasnt so bad since i got a shiny metagross and audino out of it but still...)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 17th, 2011 (01:11 PM).
Snorelacks
Ready to get burned?

Location: In the hospital... My ankles were broken by Tony Parker.
Nature: Quirky
Yeah, they need a lv100 6v6. But do you just mean no restrictions, or do you mean a lv100 all rule? Like a lv50 all rule?

Flaming Ashes, My Trade Thread

Old September 17th, 2011 (01:57 PM).
Cradily
Fossil merchant

Nature: Impish
Only think what i can see being bad in this is the people who will use eved half legendaries, so maybe a tier like on PBR with OU Uber would be good, but i dont mind no tiers at all, 6v6 lvl 100 only and lvl 50 only too would be much much better.

Old September 18th, 2011 (12:33 PM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
I don't think there'd be any reason for them not to implement this unless they really just keep trying to push people to have to play their game all of the time. I mean I can definitely see why it'd be awesome for people playing (pssh not having to level anything up to 100, really) and at the same time I can see that they could just be trying to get people to keep playing.
Old October 15th, 2011 (02:47 PM).
Ingo
Fire Breather Dick

Nature: Lax
You wanna know how I see that turning out?
Beatup Terrakion strategy.
Rock slide hits your entire team, critical hit on each one.
You lose in one turn.
Rage quitters all around.
But other then the obvious Rockslide/Lavaplume/Discharge/Surf/MuddyWatter/Heatwave reasons, I see no reason why they shouldn't
Old October 18th, 2011 (04:00 PM).
LawOfTheLand

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Yahoo to LawOfTheLand
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingo View Post
You wanna know how I see that turning out?
Beatup Terrakion strategy.
Rock slide hits your entire team, critical hit on each one.
You lose in one turn.
Rage quitters all around.
But other then the obvious Rockslide/Lavaplume/Discharge/Surf/MuddyWatter/Heatwave reasons, I see no reason why they shouldn't
You missed Blizzard and Earthquake.

I think what the original poster was referring to was to be able to use six Pokemon per side at level 100 instead of three per side at level 50. I've done actual six vs. six battles on Pokemon Laboratory, and they are pure chaos.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links