Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old September 20th, 2011 (04:37 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Hmm... I have a few problems with Alex. First is his age. How is he 18 when he was a Cofigrigus when the Mountain Tribe Destroyed the Wasteland Tribe, which happened several thousand years ago. Also... Your personality is a tad bit lacking and slightly contridicts your history. I unsderstand being a loner and not trusting anyone, but how has he been effected by his mask being stolen so long ago? How does he feel about the Mountain Tribe members that took it? Until that issue is sorted out and my question are answered you are Pending.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old September 20th, 2011 (04:43 PM).
zapdos926
I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh

That is understandable, I'll edit that.
Old September 20th, 2011 (04:44 PM).
Nideous

Alright, let me know when you're done so I can take another look.

Old September 20th, 2011 (04:54 PM). Edited September 20th, 2011 by zapdos926.
zapdos926

Could I actually please have an example of how the personality is contradictory?

Done editing it
Old September 20th, 2011 (05:04 PM).
Nideous

I said it contradicted his history. For example, if he's so closed off, then why does he come out of his shell to support Mirin? That doesn't sound like something someone who's closed off would do. Like I said, it needs a tab bit more fleshing out.

Edit: That's much better. You ust need to adress what I just said andd you'll be accepted. :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (05:19 PM).
zapdos926

He supports her ideas, that doesn't mean he's all friendly with her
Old September 20th, 2011 (05:24 PM).
Nideous

Why though? Why would he care at all? If he's so closed off that he won't even talk to someone unless he trusts them, which by your own admission is tough to do, then why would he care about Mirin's ideas, even if he doesn't care about the person saying them? Sorry, I don't mean to sound like a hard***, but I just need a little more than he supports her ideas. Such as why he supports them in the first place. Because it's a far cry from agreeing with them to himself, which if that's what you meant is perfectly fine, to supporting them publicly, which is how it sounded when I read it.

Old September 20th, 2011 (05:46 PM).
kitred123

Nature: Relaxed
((Done!))

Name: Evi Frost

Species: Glaceon

Level: 27

Tribe: Sea Tribe

History: Evi was born an Eevee, like all Glaceon were. She was only an Eevee for a little while, since her parent's starting training her when she turned one. She soon evolved, leveling up on a glacier, into a Glaceon. She then moved away, it was her family tradition to leave when you evolve. She swam till she found land again, farther into the Sea Tribe territory. Nobody ever adopted her, so she had to take care of herself, making sure to find a way to train, getting food, and finding shelter every night. The tribe elder's had been watching her train visciously, every day. They decided that she had been training enough, and invited her to help prevent a descending war.

Personality: Having to take care of herself since she was only one and a half years old made Evi a tough Glaceon. She doesn't like to waste time on things that don't need it, and most things don't need it in her mind. She never shut herself out though, she talked with the other kids once in awhile, but liked talking to the older pokemon of the tribe. They always seemed to have good advice, and she always listened, remembering everything, well most things, she's told by them. She had to grow up fast, and surrounds herself with older pokemon, that only emphasises her drive for a childhood. She would never let that drive get in the way of anything important to her though.

Moves: Covet, Helping Hand, Icy Wind, Sand-Attack, Water Pulse, Tail Whip

Other: Evi has white spots on her tail, feet, and hair(The darker blue on a Glaceon's head).

RP Sample: Taken From Indigo Trainers Association
Spoiler:
Dylan hadn't ran so far ever before. It seemed like it would never end, but he wasn't going to give up. He wasn't sure how many trainers he passed on the way, which worried him. Both his and Sherry's pokemon would be coming through this route, unprotected. When he did finally reach Cherrygrove, he was stopped by a little kid and his Pidgey. "Hey there! This is my town! Unless you beat me in bat-- HEY! COME BACK HERE!" The kid kept yelling at him long after he got into the city. It didn't look very different from the last time he was there. A couple houses, a Pokemon Center, the Mart, ITA Office and off the the East there was a beach. Dylan headed straight for the ITA Office, hoping to get more information. The same receptionist was at the desk that gave him his pokemon, Jem, and she didn't seem to remember him. "Welcome to the Cherrygrove Indigo Trainer's Association Office, how may I help you?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright, grab on to me, or one another. Whatever you do, don't freak out, it could hurt us." Jem said, grabbing onto Gastly and Sentret. The pokemon formed a circle in the middle of the road, blocking people from getting by. Everyone just stared as the pokemon started to glow with a bright light, then disappear. The pokemon reappeared at the entrance to Dark Cave. "We need to head South. Stay in the trees, don't get seen, but move, fast. Our trainers need us, and we need them." The pokemon moved through the brush, almost silently, before they heard a voice. "Look Pidgey! It's a group of rare pokemon! Hurry use Wing Attack on them!" The Pidgey dove at the group of pokemon, but was very untrained. It missed all 5 pokemon, and not by a close distance either. The pokemon kept running, boy and Pidgey chasing them. 

They reached the small city not too long after, but the boy was still following. "Stop..... I.. Wan... to catch.. you." he said, out of breath. 

"Gastly and Misdreavius, you distract the trainer, his attacks can't do anything to a Ghost pokemon, I think..."

"Y-Y-You got it J-Jem" Gastly replied, floating closer to the boy. 

"Alright, Sentret and James, come with me, we need to get some flowers for Dylan."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before the ITA receptionist could say something else, Dylan ran outside, hearing a commotion going on. He didn't see anything, but headed towards the entrance to the city. It was there where he saw what was happening. The boy from earlier was trying to catch Gastly and Misdreavius, but the other pokemon were nowhere to be found. JEM! WHERE ARE YOU!? He thought, just as she, James, and Sentret appeared in front of him. "Dylan, come with me, and don't worry about those 2, they can't be harmed."

Hesitantly, Dylan followed, being led to a patch of flowers. He hurriedly grabbed some, not worrying about color or anything. All of a sudden, people started flowing out of houses, trying to see what was going on. Dylan pushed his way to the front of the crowd, hoping Sherry would come and see him.
Old September 20th, 2011 (05:49 PM).
Nideous

Evi Frost is Accepted.

And after reading Zapdos's SuU a few more times, I decided I was just splitting hairs. He is also Accepted.

Old September 20th, 2011 (05:54 PM).
zapdos926

Well, I state that Alex doesn't agree with Zecks idea, and that he follows Mirin's ideas because of this. Plus, I never said that he was a total loner. He's no social butterfly, but he still knows what's going on, after all, he's Canko's apprentice, and as you said, Canko is a talker, which means things are bound to reach Alex's ears one way or another.
Old September 20th, 2011 (05:56 PM).
Nideous

Heh, I realised that, that's why I accepted you. So, sorry about the confusion. :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (06:14 PM). Edited September 20th, 2011 by ShinyDiamond.
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Name: Geo Steel

Species: Riolu

Level: 24

Tribe: Forest Tribe

History: Geo was always the quiet type when it comes to, well, anything. He WAS devestated when his parents died when he was only a few months old. Sooner than expected he got over it. The elders of the Mountain tribe took him in. Throughout his few years they have been training him to become strong against his enemies. He knows of the war, even as a little child. He thought of nothing but fighting & winning. They treat Geo harshly when doing something wrong, not talking back at all. He has no friends, no social skills, & is not treated nicely. Redardless, he stays quiet & has no anger, no emotion. They taught him about anything bad, resulting in becoming a fighting machine. He has never said a word unless spoken to, in short sentences.

Around age 11 he was sent to the caves to take down a spy, believing that the spy has enough intellect to send to their tribe. Geo goes through the caves & finds the spy. It was a Xatu. The battle was fierce, but Geo finishes with Rock Slide, knocking out the Xatu. However, the attack resulted in the cave breaking apart, knocking out Geo unconciess. Xatu carried Geo outside before they were crushed, but dropped him as he nas no need for him.

Geo fell near the entrance of the Forest Tribe. He barely opened his eyes, not remembering anything. He has forgotten all that has happened in the Mountain Tribe. He retains some lessons that were not too bad, but everything else was forgotten. Nothing is remembered. Not the elders, not the cruelty, not even his past of his parents, nothing. He faints once again, leaving him in the open from the Forest Tribe.

Personality: Geo is more of a quiet type. It is hard to understand him, how he feels. In his new state, he is a little scared, but will do any challenge, though it may not be likely. The only emotion he has is love, nothing else. Weird though. This love is triggered when he see's a girl he's interested. He retains the moves that he has learned & his will to fight. He enjoys battles & is always willing to put others before him. He has trouble socializing though, which tends to make others think the wrong way of him. He will recieve more emotions as he grows more. He wants to become really strong so he can defend himself. You should try to give Geo a chance & try to be friends with him, otherwise he might go back to his old self from when he was in the Mountain Tribe.

Moves: Foresight, Force Palm, Protect, Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Bullet Punch

Other: Geo wears a red band around his neck. It makes him look good, but he doesn't think so. He also wears a black & white headband that makes him look tough. He thinks if he wears this, he feels couragous.

RP Sample: From Teen Heros

Spoiler:
Timmy was confused from William's response. He did get it though, so it's just him now without any help.

The performance was a blast. There were colors even Timmy didn't know how to make. 'Practice makes perfect!' He thought. Lilly was doing a great job, but Timmy was still struggling from his powers. Maybe that's why colors were there. When Lilly finished, he stopped using his power, breathing a little but bowing with Lilly to everyone. They walked over to Ashley, Joey & Drew.

"That tired me out..." He mentioned to Lilly, his shades almost falling off as he was still breathing hard a little. There was some sweat on his forehead so Timmy wiped it off.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 20th, 2011 (06:26 PM).
Nideous

Diamond, once you provide an RP sample you'll be Accepted, however, until you do you are simply Pending. Heck, you could even take a good post from Teen Heroes or something. :D

Still, we have enough people to BEGIN! Here's how the scene is set:

For the Mountain and Forest Tribes, a strange pokemon appears out of an odd portal and demands to speak with the elders. I think you all know which ones.

For the Supernatural Tribe, Kanko has closed down most of the portals to the outside world on Zeck's orders, much to his dismay.

For the Sea Tribe, The seer that lives away from the Tribe has suddenly shown up demanding to see Cosa by name.

I'll do a post after a few of you have posted. Go ahead and begin! :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (06:43 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Ok, I'll put in an RP Sample in :D. & do we post the story here or in the Roleplay Corner?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 20th, 2011 (06:45 PM).
Nideous

There's an IC thread in the main forum. Post your story bits there. :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (06:51 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
It's bedtime for me so I probably can't post yet
Old September 20th, 2011 (06:55 PM).
Nideous

That's cool. I can do an intro post tomorrow afternoon if no one wants to post. Kind of give a bit more than what I did. Also, whenever someone introduces an NPC, I will be recoring him or her or it in the proper place. That way I can keep track of everyone. :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (06:57 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Okay I'll probably have the Eevee and Leafeon mentioned in my SU be NPC's for a little while
Old September 20th, 2011 (07:02 PM).
Nideous

That is your call. And I'll alter it for NPCs that are reserved for only certain people to play for. Like most of the Elders. Later, because I'm feeling too lazy to do it now.

Old September 20th, 2011 (07:28 PM).
SV
It was justified

Done with my SU. It's back on the first page, like the 3rd post down, or something like that. Lemme know if it's alright.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old September 20th, 2011 (07:34 PM).
Nideous

Supervegeta, you forgot to fill in his moves. Until then you are Pending.

Diamond, now that you provided an RP sample, you have been fully Accepted.

Old September 20th, 2011 (07:41 PM).
SV
It was justified

Sorry about that. All done. Let me know if I missed anything else...haha

Old September 20th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
Nideous

Nope, nothing else. You are Accepted.

I noticed you only have five moves. I said up to six were allowed, just so you know. If you wanted to add another one, that's perfectly acceptable.

Old September 20th, 2011 (09:07 PM).
SV
It was justified

I can't think of another one to add at the moment, but thanks for the heads up. :D

Old September 20th, 2011 (10:26 PM).
luigimario84
Owner of worlds

Um, is there just enough room for me?

Name: Joe

Species: Absol

Level:45

Tribe: Sea tribe

History: Joe's old family hated their baby and tried drowning him in the sea. But before he could drown he was saved by the elders of the sea tribe and he was brought up by them. When he was fully grown he started to help in the battles and was extremely helpful. He doesn't know if his old family are still in the supernatural tribe or if they had already been killed. One day he saw two absols who he recognised somewhere fighting with the supernatural tribe against the sea tribe. That was when Joe became more aggresive.

Personality: He was once generous and kind but now he is aggresive and fights hard. Although he uses stealth over strength. When he joins a battle he never gives up until the enemy either retreats or is defeated. He is known to start fights with others in the tribe if they make him extremely angry. That is why not many people talk to him. He never likes to kill somebody on his own but he will do it if told to. If he ever is almost killed he will always scream for help hoping that help will come his way. If it doesn't then he waits to find out his fate.

Moves: Dark Pulse, Fire Blast, Slash, Bite, Sucker Punch, Night Slash.

Other: Nothing

RP sample: You know where this is from.
In the middle of Ilex forest a Garchomp was just knocking out another Mankey trying to steal his food. Suddenly he heard a rumble. The rumble came again but this time louder. The Mankey jumped up and ran off screaming. The Garchomp was called Geo. Geo looked along towards a small hill far away and saw two pokemon battling! He looked up at them in horror as he recognised Dialga and Celebi. Then he saw a strange light. Geo couldnt resist staring right into it! Then he went blank.

Geo slowly awoke in a strange place. He could'nt tell where he was because it was all too blurry. Then he came to his senses and looked around hoping he was still in Ilex forest. But there was not a tree in sight! "Where am I?" Geo asked himself. He was all alone in the middle of nowhere. Then he saw men in the distance. He called for them but something in his mind told him he had just done the most idiotic thing ever. Before they had noticed where he had gone he was off flying to somewhere thinking about what he might find.

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links