The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old September 22nd, 2011, 03:54 PM
SeekerOfDarkness
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
K, here's my SU. Hope it works, but if not, let me know.

[spoiler]Name: Axel
Species: Monferno
Level: 34
Tribe: born in Mountain, but lives in Ocean right now
History: After Axel turned age 8, he was inducted into a large, mafia-like gang called The Continnent. The Continnent's main objective was to make the world into one big landmass. In other words, they wanted to somehow drain the oceans. Axel mainly worked as a bruiser for the gang, often fighting other Pokemon who wanted to get in the way of the Continnent's plans. Axel was the only known member of the gang to survive an intense battle with The Continnent's enemies, The Sea Basin. Axel was taken prisoner, and was used as a spare worker by the Sea Basin to undo the damage done by the Continnent.

Personality: Axel is a bit of a "wise-guy", always making fun of the members of Sea Basin. He isn't stupid, but he really isn't the brightest flame on the tail. He doesn't always know when to keep his shut, and this has often gotten him in trouble. He has a HUGE problem with athuority, and has always thought that he is the boss of himself. However, he never quite agreed with what Continnent had been doing, so he does his best to help Sea Basin rebuild the seas.

Moves: Flamethrower, Seismic Toss, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Agility, Quick Attack

Sample: "You know," Axel said to nobody in particular, "Fire pokemon really shouldn't be working near an ocean. It's real dangerous. At least all you fish can swim."
"You know we hate being called 'fish'," said a nearby Croconaw. Axel couldn't help but grin. "Well, chum, when the shoe fits..." With an angry shout, the Croconaw lunged at Axel. Using his Agility attack, Axel easily dodged. "What's the matter?" he said, his devilish grin growing even wider. "You seem like a fish out of water!" Axel, laughing at his own lame joke, soon found himself blasted by a powerful Water Gun. "Out like a light," the Croconaw chuckled. "Awright, awright, I get the point. No more jokes," Axel said, shaking water off his fur. "Sorry, Jaws."
"Don't forget it," the Croconaw said, a smile on his face. "Now, let's get back to work."
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Sorry it's taken me so long. But Axel is Accepted. Got it memorized?!

All jokes aside, nice SU there Ansem. (Yes, I am a Kindom Hearts Fan)

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:43 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Here's my app! I don't have premade pokemon OCs, as I usually prefer to play trainers, so I had to create this one from scratch. I'm actually pretty happy with it though.

Spoiler:
Name: Vivian

Species: Lopunny

Level: 45

Tribe: Mountain Tribe

History: Vivian was found as a buneary by Mountain Tribe dwellers when she was very young. It was believed that the lives of her parents were probably lost, seeing as they had not come back after her. The history behind who exactly her parents were and why they had been killed, leaving their child in such a fashion is seemingly lost to all, as Vivian was too young to remember the experience herself.

Due to the circumstances, a particularly sympathetic member of the Mountain Tribe took her in and raised her as their own. His name was Cerdic, and he was a male lucario. The decision was made easier on him in that the riolu and buneary evolutionary lines were known to be very compatible in terms of family units. Cerdic raised Vivian as his daughter and as a member of the Mountain Tribe. As a result, Vivian grew up being taught Mountain Tribe values. Desiring the approval of her father she trained as a warrior against her nature. Buneary and their evolutions were simply more well-known for running away than anything else. Yet, her father never saw any benefit to running for the sake of running away. Thus, she trained hard to impress him, even against her own nature. At first, she was generally mocked for being overall kind of frail and weak and being prone to freaking out under pressure. Yet, as she grew she hardened into a warrior capable of putting up a reasonable fight. Around this time her father started allowing her to train with him himself.

At first, she really couldn't stand up to him. Yet, as she grew older she got stronger and better able to combat him. At one point in her early teens they had one of the closest battles they'd ever had. Given, her father was still stronger than her by quite a bit. It was just a major breakthrough. After that battle her father admitted to being proud of her. At this point, Vivian had learned to enjoy these friendly spars. Not too many battles after her father admitted to being proud of her, Vivian evolved. It was just before she and her father were about to start one of their occasional spars. Needless to say, her father was pretty surprised when it happened. He was even further surprised when she displayed a markedly increased battle prowess to the point where she could actually put up a decent fight against him. Despite this she still lost all the time.

It took many, many years before Vivian reached a level where she could actually compete on equal ground with her father. Realizing that she lacked in the power and durability department she instead tried to aim for a diverse and powerful selection of moves to use. She even went as far as trying to force herself to learn more moves than most pokemon could claim to. Yet, that plan never really went as she had hoped. Despite this, she became a respectable fighter due to her diverse fighting style that allowed her to prey on the weaknesses of others whilst protecting her own, as well as her seeming unpredictability in battle. This was of course an unintended side effect of trying so hard to get herself to learn more moves than her brain could handle. At this point, she was well aware of the fact that she tended to forget and remember moves with little to no control over when or which. Yet, for whatever reason it didn't really concern her. These were all moves she had wanted to learn at some point or another, so it was never as if she was stuck with moves she hated.

One day Vivian was selected to go out and put an end to all the fighting happening, by y'know... out-fighting the other tribes. Thus, she had to have a heartfelt talk with her father about leaving to go on a journey. To be frank, he wasn't sure she was ready. Despite this, she was ready to prove herself. In probably one of the gushiest moments they had ever had, her father hugged her goodbye, despite the fact she could come back and visit. Perhaps it was simply out of the realization that she might not make it back. Yet, this moment of mushiness would stand out in Vivian's mind. She was trained to be a warrior, yes, but she was of a species who was more known for their loving. This moment stuck out in her mind because it was the first time she realized she had a personal weakness for love, regardless of the implications.

Personality: Vivian is a passionate and headstrong person who values someone's personal strength. Though she commonly claims to value someone's ability as a fighter overall, she silently respects mental and emotional strength as well. She has a tendency to solve problems with violence, though on the upside she has quite a lot of mercy in her. On the other hand, she sometimes forgets her own strength, and might be prone to going too far in battle without realizing her opponent can't handle it. Strong muscled and raised to be hard skinned, it may come across as ironic to some that her weakness is her heart. Vivian is oddly enough a complete sucker for love, and can be easily manipulated or tricked by baiting her with thoughts of romance or more. Yet, this is partially because of having low exposure. Though, at heart she really does crave a lover. She is actually quite embarrassed to admit it, though, as she feels it may contradict her 'warrior pride'. Vivian can sometimes have difficulty respecting a pacifist depending on how much of a pacifist they are. Vivian also sometimes has difficulty expressing her feelings due to the fact that she feels the need to appear tough and stable to others. Her weakness to love is the only exception to this, as it tends to slice through her tough exterior like a knife through hot butter. Despite where she was raised, she feels a compelling urge to keep herself well groomed, especially her large ears. She feels a strong desire to bring honor to her tribe, and especially her father, whom she would seem to hold a lot of respect for. Overall, it is possible to get along with Vivian, but can be very difficult if one has a strong aversion to fighting.

Moves:
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Bounce
Iron Tail
Facade

Other:
Due to how hard Vivian tried to force herself to learn a wider variety of moves than most pokemon could handle, more than in fact she herself could handle, she has developed a condition where at times she forgets some of her moves. Said moves are then temporarily replaced with moves from the below list. Her moveset will generally not change /during/ combat, however.(With the exception of if she is put to sleep. It's the fact that she's actively thinking about using her moves that prevents her from forgetting them. So sleeping is an exception) I will probably announce exactly which six moves she has at the moment at the beginning of any fight. Or at request. She will usually have a mix of the moves from each list, but will always be limited to 6 moves at any one time. In addition, one may find that Vivian is somewhat stronger and more durable against physical attacks than your average Lopunny. Yet, the limitations of her species are still pretty apparent.

Alt. Moves:
Sky Uppercut
Focus Blast
Circle Throw
Mirror Coat
Magic Coat
Uproar

In addition, her pelt is specifically a milk chocolate color, and the lighter portions of it are a golden brown.

RP Sample:
Legend was slightly startled by the heal pulse. She had never had that move used on her before. She did notice that her injured leg suddenly started hurting less, and she put it down rather tenderly, cautiously. Phew. Standing on one foot had been tiring. She was /not/ a hoothoot. Then of course the others seemed to be talking about something important. She just sort of checked her balance. She was able to stand on both legs, but her hurt leg would still need a bit of time before it was back to full functionality. She testify paced back and forth a couple of times and then shook said leg. It was mostly fine. Ah to be young and feel invincible. Her mood brightened. Meanwhile, Kai the bulbasaur was hit with a heal pulse herself, though she did not immediately waken. She had been hurt significantly worse over the core of events, though if one checked she was breathing.

The Arcane had turned to Legend. Legend observed the bigger pokemon as he spoke, flames coming out of his mouth. Perhaps other pokemon might've taken that as a threat but Legend was under the viewpoint that fire was just the /coolest thing ever/ and was not to be feared. Plus she sort of got the impression that they were RDM members, judging from the way they spoke of the AAPM and Child Trainers like that. She straightened her posture and held her head high. If she had had arms of any sort to speak of it wouldn't be hard to imagine her saluting. Yet, obviously she had none.

Legend (Torchic): "My name is Legend, RDM-- ... map maker."

Legend seemed to lose a bit of her morale when she said that last part. Though it was only a brief moment of weakness. Legend was happy where she was. She just wished she could have something even better. She promptly turned to look at Kai, whose eyes had cracked open. Kai was coming to.

Legend (Torchic): "And that's my team leader, Kai."

Notably, the word team as opposed to partner implied there were more. Where Shu, King, and Kimiko were was still a mystery. Mean while Kai had to blink several times to get her vision to focus. She had a headache, but put this aside for the moment being. Where was she? She needed to stop waking up like this. Was that Legend? Had her name just been mentioned? After her vision was focused she raised her head to look up. She remembered an awful burning feeling and then nothing. Yet, she had felt worse /before/ the supposed attack. What was that all about? It was then she noticed that there were several other pokemon around. One of them was Legend. Wait... That reminded her. Where was her team?! Frustration littered her expression.

She made a sort of exasperated groaning noise just before speaking.

Kai (Bulbasaur): "What...?"
Old September 23rd, 2011, 02:51 AM
Nideous

Excellent character Yellow! Vivian is Accepted!

Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:10 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Nature: Jolly
Hey, Nideous! Nice RP! I hope you don't mind If I sign up...

Name: Gabriella Sarah Parson

Species: Glaceon

Level: 35

Tribe: The Forest Tribe

History: When Gabriella was little, she always lived in the Sea Tribe. She loved to stay by the sea shore as the sun set. Everything was peaceful until one day she was kidnapped by The Forest Tribe and was taken away from her parents. Her parents struggled to get her back, but it was no use. Gabriella's mother struggled harder than anyone ever would. But, due to her horrible sickness, she could not save Gabriella. Gabriella, and a few others from the Sea Tribe, traveled with their capters to The Forest Tribe. There, they would be assigned to soldiers and be trained.

They finally arrived at The Forest Tribe, and the day came were she would have someone else to take care of her. Gabriella was assigned to a person named Charlie. Charlie was just like Gabriella. He was sweet, and caring. Like Gabriella was his own daughter. Gabriella had thought Charlie was her uncle, and that her parents had died. But Gabriella now thinks Charlie is her own father.

Personality: Although Gabriella is a kind and caring person, she may say some rude things from time to time. Gabriella is a free spirited person who loves to play around and joke all day. Gabriella is also very sneaky. Gabriella likes to sneak out of her house and watch the sun set. Gabriella is rarely picky, but when she is, she'll surprise you. She is a very courageous person that loves adventure. She stands firm in her opinions often, but she'll change it if someone she likes think differently. Most importantly, Gabriella loves to have fun.

Moves:
1. Blizzard
2. Ice beam
3. Double Team
4. Icy Wind
5. Wish
6. Protect

Other: Gabriella has the ability to see strange visions whenever she touches something. And she wears a Hawiian flower necklace around her neck.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Alianna felt the sunlight coming down on her making her pleasently warm. Wait... The sunlight? In her bedroom? Alianna opened her eyes to see that the sun was getting farther and farther away. No... that's not posible. Alianna looked down and found out that she was the one getting further and further away. She was falling. She saw other people falling with her. She looked down. Alianna found out that she was heading head-first into water with some other people she didn't know from her bedroom. No, her bedroom was gone.

"Oh crap..." She thought.

She criss-crossed her arms over her face for protection. It porbably wouldn't do much, but it would help when she felt the water slapping her body. She plunged into the depths of the water with the other people that she was with. Her name flashed before her in her thoughts. She couldn't stop thinking about. She finally reconized that she was under water, and that in order to keep living, like she wanted, she would have to get air soon. She rose to the surface of the water, gasping for air at the same time as everyone else. It seemed as if when the water flowed off her body, her memories were going with the water. She couldn't remember anything or anyone. Only her name, and that she wasn't here before. Or was she? Alianna didn't know, when she tried to think about it, her head started to hurt. She decided to swim to where everyone else was going. It was better to be with someone in a strange place than without one.

Alianna swam to the shore. Appearently, she falled into an ocean and was on a beach. She got up and swiped the sand off of her dress. Her blue hair actually looked like water just a bit. She noticed the others walking to little boxes half way into the sand. They all had the same note on them. Strange. She found one that said on it Alianna S.
"S? What could S mean?" She thought.
She decided since it had her name on it, it had to be hers. Unless there was another Alianna somewhere within the group. No, because nobody was going for the box ecept Alianna. The others had their boxes. She picked up the note which read:

Young Warriors,

You have been chosen here to bring peace to the land. The Clans here are on the verge of war. A war on magic. The South (where you are) is allied with the east, and wish to allow magic users to co-exist. The north and west, however, think magic will destroy the human race.

I have chosen you because of your skills. I believe that you will be able to complete the task I am about to bestow upon you. I want you to prevent this war. However, if it is too late, as I fear, I ask that you instead, end the war as quick as possible.

In return for completing this task, I will return your memories, and return you to your home.

The name was smudged, so Alianna couldn't read it. Magic? What's the big deal about magic? Why a war? There were so many questions Alianna didn't understand. Magic was great wasn't it?

"If the north doesn't like it so much, then why don't they move to the United States where no magic excists? Or do they just want to be able to say 'I'm right and your wrong?" Alianna thought.

Again, so many questions. Alianna opened up her little box and saw a Magic Staff.

"Awesome!" Alianna thought.

But no, it wasn't awesome. She was just a teenage girl, and she had to stop a war? It was unfair. Who was this person bossing the group around anyway? Whoever it was, Alianna was definatey not happy with them. Alianna saw the others getting their new items. A few were magic, and a few were fighting weapons.

"Since we all seem to be in the same situation, perhaps we should introduce ourselves." One person spoke up.

"Watashi wa Mizushima Miharu." The same girl said.

"What the heck does that mean? Is that German?" Alianna thought.

"My name is Miharu Mizushima." The girl corrected herself.

"...Rin..." Another girl said.

It was good Alianna wasn't the only girl here.

"Name's Rod, and that's all I can remember. Well except that I just fell from the sky, landed in water that didn't hurt, got a really big sword and a note saying something about magic and a war. So anything you can tell me about why we're here would be much appreciated." A guy said.

"I'm with Rod; I just want to know what's going on. Last thing I remember is falling into the ocean and I didn't break a bone, swimming here, and then finding all this stuff with my name on it. Then you guys showed up." Another person from the group said.

"I... um... My name is Link. I imagine... uh... I imagine that we are all in the same...um... predicament. So we... will need to... yeah..." Another said.
"Shy guy I guess." Alianna thought.

I'm Kuro. I don't know what's going on, but I do know we need to do something. I don't want answers. I want to do something. I want my memories back, if they were ever even mine at all." Another person said.

"I guess it's my turn..." Alianna thought.

"I'm Alianna. And I agree with Rod. I think that we should try to stay together as a group even though we don't know each other. If we stay together as a group, then we may be able to stop the war faster and get back home with our memories back." Alianna said.

Alianna had never said something like that before. She usually wasn't the one to take charge. But in this case, their memories are at stake, and maybe even their lives.

Taken From Lost Memories

Last edited by chef30; September 23rd, 2011 at 08:58 AM.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:17 AM
Nideous

Hey Chef, welcome! My problems are these. First, Lucario don't come from the Supernatural Tribe. As Fighting/Steel types, they are from the Mountain Tribe. If you can explain how her parents came to be in the Supernatural Tribe, or swap it to the Mountain Tribe we'll be good.

Also, Sunny seems a bit Mary Sue-ish. Don't be afraid to add some quirks and /or flaws in her personality.

Fix those two things and you'll be accepted, but for now you are Pending.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 06:35 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
xD What?! Their's an evolution of me in the Forest Tribe?! Chef, I think you're copying me!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 23rd, 2011, 07:03 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
Chef! Why couldn't you be a Glaceon *hint* Xentea's History.*hint*

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:30 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Sorry guys, I didn't read anyone's SU. :l I'll go change it. ...
Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:41 AM
Nideous

Make sure you keep in mind what I said. Let me know when you're done with it so I can take another look.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 08:59 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Done! I created a new character. I decided to have a little fun and be a Glaceon XD
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:04 AM
Nideous

Alright. Much better now. Gabriella Sarah Parson is Accepted.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:16 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Thanks, nideous! I won't dispoint ya lol.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Welcome to the RP Chef!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 23rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
Not to be the party pooper around here, but how many people do you plan on having in the RP Nideous? I mean, that's a lot of people to be in one RP.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:10 AM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
May I make another Character In the Forest Tribe? I'm just Really Bored with Zapdos Shunning me away.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:14 AM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Thank you all. And um... thank you too, Game Over. Lol. Gonna post right now!
Old September 23rd, 2011, 11:59 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Oh I'm not meaning anything by you Chef! Welcome to the RP! XD I'm just saying. We have... Fifteen people roleplaying already, and two other people have spots reserved. Sometimes having too many characters in a roleplay can make things too confusing or crowded, but meh, I digress...

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:01 PM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Oh i'm just kidding with ya. Perhaps you're right, but I actually think it's cool.
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
Nideous

Oh no, you make a valid point Game. I think I forgot to put this in the OP, but I'm only accepting 5 or 6 spots per tribe. But don't worry, I am very organized with this. And that's also why I'm only posting once per day, because so many people are here. So, please try to go slowly so that everyone can keep up. :D

Aquataris, try having your character be more assertive. That was the main thing you emphasized in your SU, that you make things about you. Also... I thought you wanted to get out and find your Glaceon friend? Why pass up this chance? I'm sure you can think of a way to stick yourself with Zapdos until you get to the regular world.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

I'm not worried about your organizational skills Nido. I'm not doubting them at all, and thanks for listening. Also, I'll be sure to slow down a bit more. :D

Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:11 PM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Lol, Gabriella won't expect this. An Espeon searching for her. Brilliant :D XD (Only saying this 'cause Aquataris wanted me to be the Glaceon.)
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
Nideous

Oh no, it was a valid concern! I'm still shocked that so many people got interested myself. But that just means I'll have to provide a good RP experience to more people, something I am pretty sure I can do. :D

Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Aww... slow down? NEVER! Alright. Lol. I am pretty excited though
Old September 23rd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Everyone's excited Chef! The fastest-rising star of the Roleplay Corner of Pokecommunity, Nideous, has made a RP with a fantistic plot? Shoot, SIGN ME UP!!! XD

Nideous, don't be surprised man. Anyways, just remember to have fun with this yourself!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here