The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
If you want some trivia, Natalia has been with the AUP for four years now, Annie probably two, Atticus is like 5 or 6 days and Cooper has been there since the beginning. XD

Oh! I'd like to hear about your predictions, if anyone has any? Like, about where this is going, who people are, true intentions etc.
Old March 28th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Kikpanther
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
I was also going to comment on the post. Rather well done.

Oh, it's my 1 year anniversary, or rather it was a day ago.
Thank you! I'm glad I portrayed it all well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post

Was going to reveal later, but its not that important so I can reveal now. First was October, she has been raised since a young age in the Syndicate, he father being a prominent member while Jeremy was recruited over a year ago.
I think he meant who went into the room first, but that's some nifty information! I makes me curious about everyone else. Like Mr. Cain over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
If you want some trivia, Natalia has been with the AUP for four years now, Annie probably two, Atticus is like 5 or 6 days and Cooper has been there since the beginning. XD

Oh! I'd like to hear about your predictions, if anyone has any? Like, about where this is going, who people are, true intentions etc.
I have predictions, but I only really think about them as I read! I think every organization is the bad guy, just some more than others. The Royal Family seems really shifty to me, if I had to rank from nicest badguy to worst badguy, they'd be number three. The Syndicate would probably be two. AUP is too innocent, especially with Annie! Unless she turns out to be some kind of tricking warlord or doom. O.o
Old March 28th, 2012, 06:29 PM
revlis
Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Oops, my bad, haha.

Jeremy was in the room before October, if thats what you were meaning.

Also those are some pretty interesting theories there. Hahahahahahaha.
Old March 29th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Hey, you never know! I recall someone mentioning little girls looking innocent and then turning into fire breathing dragons.

Also, how do your pronounce Kieran's name? o.o
Old March 29th, 2012, 01:13 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiklion View Post
Hey, you never know! I recall someone mentioning little girls looking innocent and then turning into fire breathing dragons.

Also, how do your pronounce Kieran's name? o.o
True, appearances can be decieving!
Kieran is read KEER-en, if that helps, this is probably an unusual spelling of the name, I know Skymin uses 'Kerin' in Years of Lies, but I also have a work friend spelt 'Ciaran', so yeah. Haha, hopefully that helps.
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Oop! I've been pronouncing it KEE-rahn this entire time. Now I feel silly. I'll probably keep pronouncing it wrong in my head (because my brain never listens!), but now that I know I can make my characters less stupid if they ever have to read his name. XD (Or stupider...)
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:40 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Also keep in mind that Ichiro is from New Zealand and says things weird. d:

I say "Kee-rihn" because that's how the name is pronounced here (I have a cousin called Kieran though I think it may be Keiran.

Kerin from Years of Lies is pronouced as its read though, "Keh-rin". XD

Oakley is pretty straight forward. "Oak-lee". Same with most of my other characters. "Deh-von" and "Ee-mill" or "Ee-mill-ee-oh" and "At-ee-cuss" and "Nah-tahl-ee-ah". d:

EDIT: omg ichiro you make michael so WHINY
Old March 29th, 2012, 04:51 PM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
Quote:

Atticus has only been there for a few days? So he didn't know about his heritage? I didn't realize, I think xD

I don't know where this is going, actually... I'm thinking of making Helena a bit more suspicious but I'm not sure if that would go with the personality I set up for her :]
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nope, he was one of the first the AUP tracked down after the Atlanteans revealed himself. Natalia's first recruit I think I mentioned. And Helena is his first success and second attempt.

It's been a long 5 or 6 days. XD
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Yeah, my accent is a little weird, so I do have different ways of saying things.

I know, Michael is such a whiny b*tch, but that is Michael though, I don't know why I made him like that, nor do I like Michael. I think I like Jeremy more than I do Michael. He's waaaay too wimpy.
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Quote:
Also keep in mind that Ichiro is from New Zealand and says things weird. d:

I say "Kee-rihn" because that's how the name is pronounced here (I have a cousin called Kieran though I think it may be Keiran.

Kerin from Years of Lies is pronouced as its read though, "Keh-rin". XD

Oakley is pretty straight forward. "Oak-lee". Same with most of my other characters. "Deh-von" and "Ee-mill" or "Ee-mill-ee-oh" and "At-ee-cuss" and "Nah-tahl-ee-ah". d:

EDIT: omg ichiro you make michael so WHINY
Yeah, if it was spelled Keiran I probably would have gotten it. XD Amazing how much the placement of two letters can change something!

Edit: Speaking of Jeremy. Why does everyone hate him!? DX He's so nice!

Uh... I don't think anyone has a problem pronouncing Jericho's name, but if they do it's "Jair-ri-ko" (I'm pretty sure that's a good way of putting it (I'm not good with pronunciation keys. >.>)) and his last name is "HI-koh". Hopefully that clears things up if anyone was confused. XD

And Michael IS whiny. I'm sorry, but he's my least favorite character. XD I hate reading his posts.

I think out of the two of us, I'll be much more curious than Jeri. All of these hints and clues will come up and he'll probably just blow it all off. Then at the big climax he'll be the only one who didn't realize what was going on. XD Probably because he's not going to care until then.

Edit: And speaking of Jeremy, why does everyone hate him!? DX He's so nice!
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:31 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

That's a good point Kiklion, who are everyone's favourite and also disliked characters?

Well as I stated, Jeremy is one of my favourite, as for main characters, probably, (this is hard since I don't want to seem biased at all) Helena, she seems quite interesting.

As for my disliked, Michael, even though he is my own character, I really dislike him, the other would have to be Kieran since he does act like a pr*ck.

EDIT: I usually pronounce Jericho as "JEER-ri-ko" hahahahaha
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

As previously stated, Michael is my least favorite. As for my first... I don't actually know. >.O I'd have to say it's between Jeremy, Leon, and Atticus.

I like reading Jeremy's posts, Leon always gives me something to be mad at him for or make a comment about, and Atticus... Well he's just one cool dude. XD

I like Nikolai too, but mostly because his power is pretty awesome. u_u It also seems like it has a huge disadvantage to it, though. I mean... The internet can get PRETTY annoying.

Oo! o.o Well, I'm glad I helped someone. XD I think if he heard you say it like that he'd punch you. :X Or at least get really, really mad. And speaking of his name, so far everyone has called him Jericho. :B I need him to get mad at someone. He really doesn't like his name. XD
Old March 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Well if you talk about NPCs, I probably like the Directive the best. I wonder why...

My favorite RPer character based on power is probably Christian. But in terms of personality, I really like Jericho. I'm looking forward to the interactions with Leon. They're similar in a few ways, but also quite different, too. Still, should be interesting. Speaking of, I'll get a post up soon, perhaps tomorrow.

But really, basically all the characters in Atlantis are pretty great. There's a lot of different types of people around, and I can't wait to meet them!

Except Michael. F*** that guy. xD

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:51 PM
The warden
I'm back!

Location: Standing at the edge of the world! Thinking let's jump off!
Just been typing out this theory...

Point:

Justin Oak's sister (half/step sister) is October Cater and his ex-girlfriend is Anabel Falkner.

Evidence:

Quote:
"I have a sister, but she doesn't live here anymore. She's not very nice. And she did a not very nice thing to my... well, girlfriend at the time. Now my girlfriend isn't here either. And I miss them both. You know what the funny thing is though?"

"What?"

"Well, I've heard rumours about both of them and it's kind of funny, since they both seem to be in different organisations. I wish I didn't have to be against them."
Quote:
Was going to reveal later, but its not that important so I can reveal now. First was October, she has been raised since a young age in the Syndicate, he father being a prominent member while Jeremy was recruited over a year ago.

Evaluation:

So we know that Justin has a sister and an ex-girlfriend who work for the other two organizations. His sister isn't a very nice person and being a relation of his would have an Atlantean power. He refers to her as a sister but maybe he is lying, doesn't know or doesn't care that she is only a half/step sister. This point isn't nessecary but it helps explain away some of the complications involved like why October's dad is a prominent member of the syndicate.

So as for Annie, she is disabled with currently no explanation, well as far back as I have checked. Also she has an Atlantean power and it increases her brain power. So far we don't know the capacities of October's power but I think it is within her...

Then I notice that there is a character named Rose Oak on the power list *Epic Face Palm*

As for characters I like and dislike.

Jeremy Kyle... No not that Jeremy Kyle(search it if you don't get the joke.) Call me biased but he is a really cool guy, with a good ability a frequently used one but a good one.

Then there's October, she is one scary b****. Seriously she could kill you with a single touch and it wouldn't be a quick death ever, not if she wanted to make you suffer.

I also agree with everyone who thinks Atticus is a cool guy. Oh and the Librarian, his cooking makes me wish I was on his side.

As for dislikes, no one at the moment. Even Moaning Michel hasn't annoyed me. But if
Kieran keeps up his plots I will start to hate him for being so manipulative.
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:59 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Ahhh, my head explodes! That is an interesting Theory you have there, but unfortunately I am going to have to say, Rose Oak is actually the sister of Justin Oak, his girlfriend on the other hand, shall not be revealed yet. ;)

Also the funny thing is, I created Jeremy without knowing about the real world Jeremy Kyle, I'm pretty sure I only found out several weeks back. ahahahahaha
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:32 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Actually, Annie's cause of disability has been mentioned by someone. :>
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:33 AM
The warden
I'm back!

Quote:
Actually, Annie's cause of disability has been mentioned by someone. :>
Really. I think an archive binge is in order...
Old March 30th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

You should just compile everything into a word document. Haha.
Old March 30th, 2012, 01:23 PM
The warden
I'm back!

This. Means. WAR!

Troll war. Troll lol lol. XD

I hope to get my next post done tonight.
Old March 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Now everyone is just about to catch up, hopefully I shall get Adrian/Erika's post up tonight so that everyone can be ready to finish Day Two and get onto Day Three.
Old March 30th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

I remember the Annie thing. They said she didn't want to join the Syndicate and everyone wanted her. But she got injured in either crossfire or by members in the Syndicate after they killed her family or something. X)

I believe... Atticus had the information in one of his thought bubbles before or after he picked up Heleana. And if it wasn't Atticus, it was Natalia describing the dangers of indecision to Nikolai.

*SHRUG!* X)

Oh also. Is it okay if I change Jeri's Atlantean tat? >.> I don't like it anymore. I thought of a better one. X)
Old March 30th, 2012, 03:58 PM
revlis
Community Supporter

Yeah sure, go ahead, I have no problem with it
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Thank you! I'll edit it in his bio.

Also, for the last post... Lack of inspiration there. XD I wasn't sure what to say! X)
Old March 31st, 2012, 12:28 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Oh by the way guys, I'd like re-extend my offer to join the Atlantis crew on Skype and Minecraft! XD

Add me for Skype (bassmaddy) and we'll exchange minecraft information from there!! :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here