< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse levity or severity?

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Reply Post Reply
Old September 26th, 2011 (8:32 AM).
Nature: Lax
Are you frequently a light-minded character, taking it easy and slow in life without the need for complications or a stern, rigorous, stringent character with a severe behavior?
Old September 26th, 2011 (8:48 AM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Lax
i'm very easy going with very stringent morals and values, and a standard of behavior that i expect from myself most times. i forego that almost immediately when i'm around friends and people i'm comfortable around.
Old September 26th, 2011 (10:09 AM).
Silver Tier
I'm much too serious for my own good and I hold myself to high standards which I often don't meet, which only serves to make me more serious and hard on myself. I do have lighthearted, easy-going moments though. Guess I have to be in the right mood.
The Galigo Region * Avatar
Old September 26th, 2011 (10:39 PM).
Gold Tier
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I take things easy in life. There are rare times when I get serious, though, like studying.

Old September 27th, 2011 (3:10 PM).
There's Something About Lamps
Nature: Bold
I'm not too serious most of the time. Mainly, I get quite stern with my behavior when I become engrossed in any form of schoolwork, especially in writing essays.

Otherwise, I'm pretty much easy-going.
Old September 27th, 2011 (8:11 PM).
I resent the title beginner :D
So severe. Well, actually it depends on my mood. I can be like genki girl one day and happy and hyper, and the next day I can become authoritarian and pretty mean. But I usually don't hurt other people, lol.
Old September 27th, 2011 (8:20 PM).
Nature: Serious
I'm stern if anything.. and I take things seriously for the most part. But I also know when to let go and just chill. However I do approach situations according to what they need; I see both "how can I make this in my favor" and "I'll just let it go" depending on what's going on.

However, I don't let things sway me. I used to bend myself to stronger people's will when I was younger and I hated the fact that my integrity was lost. Now I make it a point to stay true to myself, so I do so. I'm not going to fake behaviour around others, and that's how I think it should be. Im generally accepting of others and easygoing that way, but I expect others to do the same to me (as in not being fake) as I wouldn't waste my time with false people.

I have goals I want to reach in life.. and I want to reach them quickly so I rarely like to take things slowly. However when time comes to relax.. I thoroughly enjoy being lazy.
~Yuugiou Fan~
~Kamen Rider Fan~
♡(´・ω・`)LOVE! ☆
Old September 28th, 2011 (5:51 AM).
how do you make coffee sexy?
Nature: Impish
my outlook in life is pretty optimistic, and i tend to be quite easy-going in my ways. if i ever get serious, it's usually because i have to deal with sensitive events or people. but over-all, i'm a pretty light-hearted individual.

i'm Briar.
Old September 28th, 2011 (5:59 AM).
I'm a pretty light-minded character and hate complications. I have a lenient outlook on most things, but I make sure not to infringe a certain balance I like to keep. It's not always that you can be so secure and easy-going; life will throw obstacles at you, but I try to be as optimistic as I possibly can.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links