The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 29th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Palmon's cool! Just was suggesting. XD You are reserved Miss Doronjo! :D

Old September 29th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
Yup, this Digimon RP has attracted an allstar cast. XD
Aw, I can't be considered in that statement, I'm not that good X3
It might also be because Fuyu made it ;3

Haru... I know I heard it when Scarf Blade signed up for JTtD... bad RP, mind you. Everybody disappeared, and two of them are here right now >:3 Ima have Sam eat you both >:D
Dunno if I've heard it many other places. Nice name though :3
Old September 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Name: Katharina von Kunaze

Nickname: "Kathy"

Appearance: Kathy is 5'4'', a not too tall, not too short person, who also weighs about 100 pounds, about the average weight for a girl her age. Kathy has a light toned skin color, which isn't too light so that she would burn easily, but also not too dark as well. She has long, brown hair, which she naturally keeps it fresh, and healthy by washing it often. Her hair reaches to her upper back, which could also be stuck out beside her shoulders. Kathy would sometimes add beige-colored streaks and lining on her hair, just for a little style. Some might call it weird, but hey, she likes it. She likes to put eye-liner on her hair, but not lipstick; she thinks its absolutely atrocious to wear. Her nose isn't big at all; its fairly small, but still noticeable.

For a usual outfit of hers. the main clothing she most of the time wears, is her white scientific lab coat, which she wears to school, even in public. This is what she calls: "Her Lab Coat appearance". Underneath her white lab coat is a black t-shirt, which has a yellow star on the center of the shirt as its main design, that is complemented by small light blue star designs. She also wears a light blue skirt that is designed with dark blue stripes, that is designed to go vertically to the end of the skirt.

However, outside of her lab coat appearance, she could also wear a white dress shirt, that is complemented with a black tie, with a pure black skirt which adds it all together. With this outfit, she wears pink-framed goggles, that sits on the top of her forehead, for whenever she wants to use them. Of course, this dress-up is not casual for her, its something she wears on occasions.

Personality: Kathy is first of all, not very much at all a pessimist or an optimist, but rather, a realist. She's a girl that believes in science, more than fiction. Speaking of science, that's a topic in which she is most craziest, and most eccentric on. Kathy loves to induct the craziest of science experiments, and treating life and the world if it was her own personal scientific laboratory, which you know what? If she keeps this up, she'll blow up the school. Even when it comes to terms to general cooking, she would turn the most lop-sided, uncoordinated foods into a meal that's never even created. These dishes are proved to be quite...inedible, not really helping her cooking experience, which is below average in any case. For example, a banana-flavored root-beer float covered in fig sauce. That's just it though -- Kathy is always the type to have her mind wonder about things in life.

Kathy has a giant ego that wants her to strive above everyone else. When it comes to people, Kathy isn't exactly...easy going; that depends on each situation. She's more of a sarcastic person when she's at a conversation, most of the time, whenever someone asks her an obvious 'yes or no' question. She also likes to joke aorund with people, even when it comes to insulting them. In conclusion, Kathy just acts like herself; an eccentric scientific-crazy madwoman, who can be social, although, more or less, the only people she likes to communicate with are those she thinks is intelligent, or funny.

History: Katharina (Kathy) von Kunaze was born in Berlin, Germany, and lived there for about 12 years. She is the only daughter in the wealthy family of the von Kunaze, with her mother and father. Her mother was head of a company that was profitable in millions to billions of dollars; she was usually the one who worked and provided for the family. Her father? Well, he was one that would always get a cold beer, but still goes to work, watching his intake. Meanwhile, Kathy was studying in a private elementry school until she reached 12 years of age. She wasn't the most social or popular person back then, on account of her mother, ideally wanted her to focus more on school, so that one day, Kathy would take over her mother's company. You can say that Kathy was being spoiled as she grew up, but Kathy wasn't exactly the one that valued material wealth over education in any case. Kathy developed a notion that she has to rise above everyone else, and be the best, perfect student all around.

When she turned 13 years old, her mother's company was relocated to the country where the Hallbrook accademy was, where Kathy was to start school there. So at Hallbrook, Kathy continued her acedemic studies in a middle school system. Kathy was always the one to get straight As in school, but, what really picked her interest was science and biology, where she developed a passion for it. She bought herself a labcoat when she turned 15, and would nowadays, casually wear it. The science experiments she did, however weren't exactly the most controlable. Even when she learned to cook, her mind would naturally dwelve deeper, and trying out new experimental recipies; which most of them proved to be inedible. Since then, Kathy was the one who was the most scientific nutbar.

Turning 16 was when the virtual pet program was introduced. Her natural self was to have her pet be the most perfect pet in the entire academy, tending to its needs, and feeding it on a regular basis. One day however, while Kathy was on a conversation with a friend, Kathy wanted the friend to be clear on what she was talking about, so Kathy asked: "What?" That was when she heard a voice: "Don't WHAT me!" Of course, Kathy haven't recongized or heard that voice in her life time, which intrigued in her scientific personality.

Digivice Colors: The body of the digivice is White; the buttons are Green.

Synchro Light: Take a look at this color! Its Green!

Digimon: Palmon

Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Hah, if you think that this Palmon is happy-go-lucky, smiling all the time, then you are wrong! In fact, this Palmon is not all those things, but she is, a delusional, mentally unstable digimon. In short, she is crazy. If you were to have a conversation with her, she keeps mentioning that there are little Koromon (the baby form of Agumon), when there is nothing besider her. Even more so, her madness could turn into interestingly...comical conversations. Of course, she's also pretty energetic, and in her own way...kind of philosophical. How? Well, she'll be the only one to compare life to a paper bag. However, that's how she is; she likes to compare stuff.

You can say that she is eccentric, like her human partner Kathy, except that Palmon's eccentricness is less stable than hers. School, and intelligence wise, Palmon isn't exactly the smartest, in fact, Palmon is probably the one who would make the most mistakes. Somehow, however, Kathy tolerates Palmon's madness; Kathy's more patient than Palmon in anycase. Kathy likes to be sarcastic with Palmon, making fun of her "madness", but Palmon, on the more serious side, would make fun of Kathy back for "being crazy".

Oh, and word of advice? Don't say the word "What?" to her. Not in a sentence, just the word. She hates that word. Why? Well, there isn't a good enough reason, its probably from her mental stability, but she would just have a typical response: "Don't WHAT me!" In short, Palmon...acts like Palmon. There's no clear definition on how to describe her eccentric personality.

Attacks:

Poison Ivy [Entangles the opponent in ivy laced with a powerful toxin, completely paralyzing them.]

Plant Shock [Showers the opponent in a wave of leaves. ]

Root Breaker [Drains energy from foe.]

RP Sample:

(sorry, the coding is a little messed up. Its from Neo Kanto; in fact, you can look at all my posts from there as well.)

Spoiler:

D2B@Pallet - Rebel OOO1

The year 2100 was just like any other past year, in the city of Pallet. The morning sun rose in the busy streets of Pallet, as everyone started their morning routine. People got up to go to work in their state-of-the-art, brand name Silph Co. hover cars, or boards, or some of them probably just decided to ride on their skateboards, bicycles, or hover boards, whichever they'd prefer. The state-of-the-art robots lived out their daily routines too. Some served as breakfast servers in restaurants, some were helping along with construction, even some served as guards, or bodyguards as people went to work. That's not to say the pokemon had their daily routines as well; the Pidgey started to sing their morning chirps, the Machoke were helping along side construction, even some pokemon go to work along with the people there.

That morning was different however. While it may seem the same, as some of the people in Pallet City, were riding in the underground rail, to go to work, or go to school. The train started to drive through the underground, as everything seemed to be as quiet, and peaceful as it can be...until music played could be heard in one of the train car.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9-6X2flWlc][/SIZE[/URL]]

The people in the rail surveyed and looked around the train, trying to pinpoint, and observe what was going on. It wasn't too long later that the people in the train car realized that the music was coming from a stereo. From that stereo, they all saw a girl with her arms crossed, and her back turned. The music was still at full blast as the passengers all observed her as quietly and observantly as they possibly could. They were all speechless as the rock music played. That was, until the girl finally uncrossed her arms, and with the most energetic, dynamic voice she possibly had:

"WELCOME TO...PALLET! IS! KERIKO!"

The girl quickly turned around, to look around at the surprised, confused passengers. She had a cocky-like smile plastered on her face, as the first thing the passengers were probably thinking: "Who...IS this kid?" or: "What is up with her HAIR?" The music was still playing. It played for about one minute, until the girl lowered the volume so that they all could hear what she had to say next.

"And I am...THE NEW MILLENNIUM, for the newwwww entertainment!" the girl explained as she looked on about the passengers. "Now for those of you who don't know me, I am Amber Keriko: YOUR NEW HERO, your...PARTY HOST! And most importantly: THE MOST CHARISMATIC LADY THAT HAS EVER ENTER YOUR MINDS...VIA! This. Train. For those of you who do know me...well! ALL HAIL THE IOTOLA, OF ROCK. N'. ROLA!"

The people then looked on towards each other, thinking that at least one of them had at least one sense what was going on. Some of them even started to clap! However, it was probably just for pity that maybe this girl, Amber, was so bored that she decided to put on a show. In fact, some of them started to believe, that perhaps that this was a mini--show that was brought to them by the company of the underground transit. So, they started to play along, listening, an watching more focused, started to have smiles on their faces. Amber still had a that same smile she had plastered on her face before, as she started to wonder around the train car, watching all the passengers that was now intrigued by her, hearing her speaking up once more:

"Now when you think of a new millennium, you think of an event SOOOOO gigantic, that it changes the course of history..you THINK of the dawning of a new era!" Amber started to explain. "And of course, a NEW era... of KANTO! A new era, that this once proud, region needs! What was once the most highlighted pinnacle of entertainment, as now become the pinnacle of a clichéd -- and let's be honest: BORING, region I, AMBER, ALSO KNOWN AS: D.2.B., has a dream: I HAVE COME TO SAAAAAVE YOU ALL FROM THAT ICKY-BICKY-WICKY-PICKY-UICKY-ZIKY-ONOMONOKONOICKY DEMON THAT IS CALLED BOREDOM!"

The passengers started to clap and cheer even harder; it was like they were entertained enough to hear Amber: D2B speak. D2B quickly took a bow, upon hearing her audience's cheers. As they were, the train started to slow down: it finally arrived at Amber's stop. She looked out the window to observe as such.

"Thank you, thank you!" Amber thanked as she gathered her bright red and black, glittered hand bag. "Now, I must be off; I know you'll probably won't enjoy the rest of this train without me on board, BUT! I assure you: SOMEDAY, this gal will see you again: and re-enter your bored little minds, to eeeeeeeelectrify and dazzle! Now, without further delay, I bid you...adieu."

That being said, Amber carried her little bag on her right shoulder, as she waved goodbye to her audience -- the passengers, as they waved goodbye to her back. The door quickly slid closed as Amber went out f the underground train safely, as it soon drove away, through the deep underground. Amber smiled for a audience-well-entertained as she then reached for her purse. In her purse, she quickly got out a piece of paper -- an invitation to be specific: an invitation from a professor known as Cedar; who worked at the infamous Oak Park: a Park that is filled with pokemon for inspiring, new trainers. With Amber's invitation, she was definitely one of them. At last, Amber was going to be a Pokemon trainer.

Of course, Amber has been outside of Pallet before: going to places like Viridian, and Pewter; however, she'd never been further from Pewter. Amber was a carefree, energetic, yet eccentric girl that turned 12 just last month. Her main goal in life? To be recognized as the most charismatic girl the world has ever seen. In fact, she even had a band known as Ridiculous, as it was RIDICULOUS on how the entertainment system as become in the world. Amber's purpose was to eliminate that boredom once and for all. That was, until she discovered pokemon. One day, she read a book on where she saw a group of Ratatta's grouped together in their own habitats in a chapter, and while she thought they were all cute, she also learned that pokemon were also accepted to keep as pets, even for fights. So, she vowed to own one someday. That's how she vowed that someday, she too, would be an energetic and charismatic pokemon trainer. Or what she like to call Pokemon: "those lil' monsters". Today, her dream was coming true.

Her destination in which she arrived at, was Oak Park, in the center of Pallet City. She quickly made her way out of the underground station by taking an escalator, squirming and maneuvering her way through the incoming, and out-coming citizens. Soon, Amber was finally outside, where she was able to see the glass cupola that was, in fact: Oak Park, and Professor Cedar's laboratory. She made her way through the street and cross it, through the crowded people, as she was finally able to make it towards the entrance of the lab. There, she saw a robot that served as a guard. Amber went up to it.

"Hello, hello!" Amber greeted. "Amber Keriko? D2B? Maybe you've heard of me despite that bucket of bolts of a brain? I've been invited by the professor." A nanosecond was all it needed for the robot to register that he was allowed entrance, and it stepped aside and let a door in the glass wall open up. It was then that Amber was led to inside by that same robot, as inside, she saw it was definitely a park alright - except for one thing: she didn't see any of the pokemon yet. Disapointed by that fact though, the robot came to a halt as Amber was then free to explore on her own. Wondering about, she didn't see any of the pokemon yet - -from the trees, to even the activity sets: slides, swings, and so on. Soon, she saw too people: one a middle aged woman with red, almost purple hair, and the other who has long, red hair, that seemed to be the same age as Amber. Amber walked on over to the people, hearing them talk.

"...The garden in which the pokemon appear," the middle aged woman said. "Most of them are eating, some of them are still hanging on about." Soon after, Amber intervinned.

"Yo!" Amber interuppted and greeted as she ran right over to the two. "Amber Kerkio; your hero? Party host? Person you've invited...any of this sinking in?"

"Ah, yes, Amber! Welcome!" the middle aged woman greeted. "My name is Professor Cedar; its a pleasure!"

"I'm Trisha," the other girl greeted. "I've been invited here as well! And its a good thing too! Pokemon totally rock; I, Trisha don't see them at home; all the time, its just robots, robots, robots...ew."

Amber took a good, long, stare and Trisha, as she was pekaing, but then, when she was over, she had a quick chuckle. Trisha got a little off-guard. "...What's so funny?" she asked sternly as Amber turned towards the professor.

"Professor, If I may," she started to say to her. "Its a REALLY, REALLY, smart move to invite me for this shin-dig; for I am exactly what this pokemon era needs to electrify!"

"Is...that so?" Professor Cedar asked. "You know, you're as about as confident as Trisha over here--"

"HOWEVER!" Amber intervened. "I, Amber, D2B, is the FUTURE HOPE! FOR ALL POKEMON ENTERTAINMENT! AND WHAT THIS NEW ERA -- THIS CLICHÉD STUFF NEEDS! You see, look at the facts: television ratings? Downward spiral. Paper-view by-rates? Plummeting. Main-stream expectancy? Non-existent. Reactions to the live-crowds? COMPLETE. UTTER. SILENCE. AND YOU KNOW WHAT PROFESSOR! I KNOW WHY YOU'RE SILENT!"

"Um...you do?" Cedar asked. "Well, I mean, you're just talking and I'm just listening--"

"The reason why you are silent is because you are embarrassed to be here! And believe me, I'm embarrassed with you," Amber explained. "You see, the reason why you are embarrised, is the main stream of uninteresting, untalented, and mediocre 'new pokemon trainers' who you are forced to cheer for! And its no wonder you're not cheering! You can careless for every idiot that comes in through that door -- especially THIS idiot standing right beside me--"

"EXCUSE ME?" Trisha gaffed. "25 seconds upon meeting Trisha and you call her an idiot? Are you high?"

"Now girls, girls..." Cedar tried to stop. "Lets not fight---"

"How DARE you, come in my face, and BORE me for three minutes!" Trisha said, now facing-to-face Amber with a hot-red atmosphere. "And you didn't even have the curtsy to tell me your name!"

"I TOLD YOU ALREADY!" Amber explained. "My name is A--"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU'RE NAME IS!" Trisha interuppted. Amber became annoyed. It looked like she had met her kryptonite. "What DOES matter, is that --"

"No, no, no," Amber interrupted. "The fact of the matter IS, is that FINALLY! People have a lady, FINALLY, people have someone who you can JUMP OFF YOUR CHAIRS, raise their FILTHY, FAT LITTLE HANDS IN THE AIR, AND SCREAM FROM THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS: GO KERIKO, GO! GO KERIKO GO!! GO KERIKO GO!!!"

"Um.." Cedar tried to grasp. "Go...Keriko go?"

"Thank you!" Amber thanked. "And you know what else, Trisha? When I, become the worlds, greatest trainer, and all the dust is cleared, I PROMISE YOU: Champions will NEVER, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER...be the same...again. For its going to turn full of --"

"Yeah," Trisha interrupted sternly. "Its going to turn full, alright. Full of fail. You see Amber, while you run your mouth, what you fail to realize, is that, NO MATTER WHO, whether its you, Amber Keriko, Amber Keriko's daddy, Amber Keriko's momma, Uncle Krouer Keriko with the GLASS EYE, or maybe Aunt Kimmy Kat Keriko, with the IRON LUNG, or maybe its Grandma Annie King Keriko, with the DOUBLE X THIRTY PANTIES! It doesn't matter who, just leave them all, and I promise you. Battling? I. WILL. KICK. ALL. YOUR. ASSES."

'"Is that a fact?" Amber grasped. "Says the girl who speaks like a peace pusher."

"Yeah? Well you are a Proportionate. A proportionate ass."
"Insignificant fool!"
"Idiot Box!"
"LOUD MOUTH CHUPACABRA!!"
"...I'm a loud mouth Mexican griffin?"
"DAMN RIGHT! YOU EVEN ADMIT IT JUST NOW!"

"Girls! Girls PLEASE!" Cedar called out, finally fed up with the argument. "That's enough! Now, I understand both of your excitement, but please, at least let this be done first?" Which at last, Amber and Trisha quieted down. Cedar gave a smile at both of them, which they both seemed to be two very promising trainers. Then, Cedar led them both into the garden.

Upon entering the garden, it was there that Amber saw all the pokemon she wanted to see; Pidgey, flying freely, Rattata's on the grass, even Spearow in their nest in the trees. They also saw goldeen, poliwag, and psyduck all splashing around in mini-ponds. It was like a miniature paradise. Amber gave a wide smile as she was awed by the number of pokemon in this garden.

"Now, on the subject of your first pokemon," Cedar started to explain to the two. "You can virtually pick any pokemon for your starter pokemon. Well? Which one will it be?"

The both surveyed around the garden, observing all the pokemon. Of course, they both did their best to avoid each other for the time being, as the both went their separate ways. Amber had a thought: she wanted to find a Pokemon that was just as interesting as her. She then went to a clearing. There, she heard a little growl, followed up with a bark. Amber was wondering where it had come from; she then saw a pokemon -- it looked like a Growlithe, but...the color was different. Instead of red, it was a bright orange-yellow. Amber was intrigued, so she went up to the little pokemon. The Growlithe noticed her right away, but then growled, signaling that it wasn't too happy to see her. Amber still approached it, however, very slowly.

"Its okay," Amber said quietly to the wild Growlithe. "I just want to be your friend."

"Graaaoooow?" the Growlithe barked, as Amber crept closer to it. Growlithe wasn't sure if Amber was meant to be a frieend, however. It still stood its ground, being cautious to anything. "Grrrraaooow!"

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" Amber asked silently. "Don't you have friends? As interesting as you are, you must have some."

"Graaaooooww..." The Growlithe moaned. It seemed as though it wasn't very good at making friends. Amber then had a brainstorm.

"Come with me," she suggested, starting to walk away. "Don't be shy." Growlithe was a bit skeptical at first, but, it new that Amber wasn't a bad person. Eventually, it started to run after her, walking side by side with Amber. Coming out of the clearing, Amber soon saw the professor and Trisha, both waiting for her in the garden, near the ponds. The professor noticed Amber walking by with the Growlithe, greeting it with a smile.

"Ah, that's going to be your starter pokemon?" The professor asked. "I'm actually surprised you would."

"And why is that?" Amber asked. "This Growlithe is adorable! I mean look at the color--"

"Well, that's kind of the point," Cedar explain. "See, this garden is also home to differen't colored pokemon. However, due to its color, they're not very....popular to say the least, towards both People, and even Pokemon."

"But that's stupid!" Amber gawked. "Lil'monsters are

Lil'monsters. Why choose one just based on their color?"

"All I can say is: welcome to capitalisum," Trisha said. "And please, you have to be the LAST one to notice the fact that people are sheep." Amber ignored her, and just turned to her Growlithe.

"I know you probably don't trust humans, or lil'monsters after the way they've treated you," Amber said softly. "But, maybe you can trust me? I can be you're rock n' roll friend, and we can tour the region..together."

Growlithe stood there, silent for a moment, staring heavily towards the smiling ember. Soon afterwards, Growlithe returned that smile. "Grrrraooowlithe!" it barked, agreeing to the idea. "GROOOOOWLITHE, GRAAOWWW!"

"Looks like he likes the idea!" Amber smiled. "Actually...can I nickname him Llyod? For his dynamic, yet sudle personality."

"Nice name! In any case," Cedar began once more. "Trisha, what did you pick?"

"You have to ask?" Trisha smiled. "Mankey, come on out!"

"Keeeeeeey!" a screeching noise from the wood, came closer along with the leaves from trees rustiling. Soon, there was a small brown pokemon haning off the branch of a particular tree. A Mankey. The Mankey was as dynamic as any other, as it soon leaped from the tall branch, and landed on Trisha's back, clinging on to her.

"A Mankey!" Cedar noticed. "That's interesting! Haha, and that pokemon matches you!"

"And unlike that little Jabronae over there," Trisha said, pointing at Amber. "Trisha does not nickname Pokemon Trisha recieves. Mankey is as cool as it can be."

"Keeeey!" Mankey cried, as it was glad Trisha was so impressed by it.

"Wait, what did you just call me?" Amber asked with a firm tone. "A Jabronae?"

Cedar sighed as the two girls was seemed to be fighting once again. "Now, girls, let's not do this again--"

"What, did you want me to take you to school to learn about it?" Trisha mockingly asked Amber, interupppting the professor. "Because me, and Mankey are GOING to take you, and your little buddy Lloyd to school, when we beat ya' for the top of trainers! Besides, Jabronae is a hell of a lot better than CHUPACABRA."

"Key! MANKEY!" Mankey agreed, to Trisha's promise.

"Grrrrraaaowlithe!" Lloyd Growlithe tried to argue, but with Amber stepping in.

"...YOU'RE going to take me and Lloyd straight to school?" Amber asked, as she looked awkwardly at Trisha. Then she giggled. "School? Oh yeah, I can see that. You at school. I can imagine you at school: The oldest 17 year old elementry school girl junior D2B HAS EVEER SEEN!"

"GRRRRROWLITHE!" Lloyd agreeded as Trisha crossed her arms, annoyed, with her Mankey, just as infuriated.

"Waiting at your house with your momma, waiting for that shoooorrrrrt yellow school bus to drive by!" Amber mocked, as Trisha rolled her eyes, unamused. "Beep, Beep, do you hear that, Trisha? Its the souuuunds of the bus, heading towards your defeat! And then, when you walk into that class, you sit down, the teacher is writing on that blackboard: CLass? What is 2...plus 2? Do YOU know, Trisha? How about yo, Lloyd? How would Trisha answer?"

"Grrrraaaowlithe Graow!" Growlithe replied, semingly trying to mock Trish's voice.

"Ah, you hear that, Trisha?" Amber smiled. "Llyod said that you said: 2+2=? A JABRONAE, SUCKA!"

"That's funny," Trisha said, rolling her eyes. "You're reaaaaal mature, you know that?"

"Um, if I may interuppt you," Cedar finally intervened, holding out two packages. "Here; your PokeTops came in the mail today. They are able to help you identify your pokemon's moves, as well as check out wild pokemon you have not seen or heard from yet."

"Thanks, Professor!" Trisha thanks, as she, and Amber both got their respeective Poketops. Then, Trisha made a long, hard stare towards Amber. Her Mankey was interested in Lloyd the Growlithe, as they both tried their best to intimidate the other, with long, hard stared. Trisha finally spoke up. "Let me give you some advice princess Jabronae. Stay out of my way. If you do, great. If you don't, believe me, you'll catch me in a very, very, bad mood. Well, good day, Professor Cedar, thanks for everything."

The pairing of Trisha, and Mankey both walked off, straight out of the lab. Amber wasn't too pleased to have met her, but...she then felt something. She met a rival; one worthy to push her other the edge on entertainment! She glanced over to her new Growlithe, and winked as she knew, that they both had become quick friends.

"Growlithe!" Lloyd barked, signalling that he too, was ready for a grand adventure. Amber waved goodbye to the Professor, as she and Growlithe both walked out of the lab together.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie

Last edited by Miss Doronjo; September 30th, 2011 at 08:19 AM.
Old September 29th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
Allstars? :0

I know I've had a lot of RP experience in the past and because of that it looks like I've taken the scene by storm, but really I don't know if that could really make me an-- *sudden list of PC Allstar RPers appears; "Scarf Blade" not on the list* Ah... I wasn't. Like I was going to say... *sniffsniff* TT w TT

Nah, that second bit above's an obvious joke. I don't really need to know, nor do I really care that much, if I'm included in that allstar comment. But I thought it would still be funny to make a joke at my own expense... X3

@Nakuzami: Yeah, I'm still sorry about JTtD. I was fired up for it at first, but then something really sapped my muse and I couldn't go through with it. If it makes you feel better my very first RP idea on here is a decisive failure, so hopefully that evens things out...? Don't omnom Haru, I think he has to worry about Luna doing that to him first | w |'

@Miss D: Speaking of favorite characters, Euphy is one of my favorite Code Geass characters XD

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old September 29th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
I love Renamon a lot <333 Heck, I love pretty much all the Child Digimon the characters in Tamers receive. Guilmon, Terriermon, Lopmon, Renamon... Pffffft I loved Tamers so much <333

Anyways I'm working on the Personality sections right now though Idk if I'll finish in the next 10 minutes or so. Then I'll probably conquer whatever's left over + history when I get home to my own laptop XD;
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:09 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
I'm only a fan of seasons one through three of Digimon myself. Stopped watching when season four started. Humans digivolving? Uh... It's original, don't get me wrong. It's just rather stupid if you ask me. XD Hm... I have a question about digivolution.

You see, Digimon aren't limited to digivolving into one or two species. There are nearly endless possibilities for a Digimon to digivolve into. For example, an Agumon is usually known to digivolve into Greymon. However, despite that, Agumon can digivolve into many different Digimon, as evident if you click on the link I provided for Agumon.

So, my question is simple: Are we limited to what our Digimon can digivolve into? Like, for example, would I be allowed to have Armadimon digivolve into, say, Arbormon or Deltamon? Or would I have to have him digivolve into Ankylomon, which is what Armadimon usually digivolves into?
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I was wondering too. :x

Like, Agumon could evolve to Greymon, or GeoGreymon; or "Dark Digivolve" to MetalGreymon; not that I want a Agumon in this RP in any case!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

It's entirely up to you guys. Your evolution line is up to you, just the timing is not. Does that help?

Old September 29th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Works for me! Thanks Fuyu! Oh, and I love youtube. Know why? They recommended this for me. Good stuff. Brings back good memories. :3

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Am I an all-star? ;B I was first to sign up, dammit. Only because I accepted the roleplay (lololololol)

Yeah, strabimon to gargoylemon to... Something else to justimon I prefer actually since lobomon, who is strabimon's true champion form, looks like a huge chunk of crap d:
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

I love those videos Game!

Should I fear you Skymin? XD I prefer Garmmon/KendoGarurumon over Lobomon. Giant mechanical wolf = boom.

Old September 29th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Yes, Skymin, you're an all-star. :D *mumbles* Only because you're a mod... XD I kid. I kid. Just... Don't get the banhammer out and use it on me...

Actually, several of the people that signed up here are all-stars. Even if they say they aren't. :3

EDIT: And thanks Fuyu. Glad you liked it. :3

Old September 29th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

I just joined cause I wanted to be in a non-pokemon RP. :3

And I' also wanna be the relief guy~ <3 ( .ω.)

EDIT: wow epic grammar fail ;;

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 29th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Lunamon --> Lekismon --> Crescemon --> Dianamon is simple enough. Really the only route I'm interested in, especially since Lunamon and Dianamon are so awesome ;p

Old September 29th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

:3 of course. Because Amber's a lot of work. XD I love Amber. And fear not, we shall have more than one girl... Probably XD

Old September 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

(Tsubumon) --> (Upamon) --> Armadimon --> Will be Revealed During the RP --> Will be Revealed During the RP --> Will be Revealed During the RP

I joined because I love Digimon!

EDIT: Heh heh... Sweet what I did there?

Last edited by Game Over1375; September 30th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

I joined because I love Digimon! -shot- XD Couldn't resist. Day's line is being kept hidden though I'm sure at least Hunter knows it. XD Just as a guess. Scarf Dianamon is amazing.

Old September 29th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

I do not know which line I'm going to use... Mainly because I don't know any of Plotmon's line. XO

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Plotmon ---> Gotomon ----> Neferitimon or Angewoman :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Angewomon's Mega Divivolution is Ophanimon, but I do not believe that Nefertimon has a Mega Digivo because she was established as Gatomon's Armor Digivolution... I'll have to look.

*** Edit ***

Yup, Nefertimon's a definite Ultimate-max Digivolution route as it appears here.

Last edited by Scarf Blade; September 29th, 2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Will we be able to digivolve with digi-eggs and DNA digivolve and all that stuffz? I'm not sure how it all works, but I see that it expands Hawkmon's digivolution choices by quite a lot.

Spoiler:
Natural:
Pururumon
Poromon <---- So adorable, I almost want to keep Hawkmon in this form ^o^
Hawkmon
Aquilamon

Digi-Eggs:
Allomon w/Courage
Rinkmon w/Friendship
Halsemon w/Love
Shurimon w/Sincerity
Flybeemon w/Knowledge
Orcamon w/Reliability
Moosemon w/Hope
Harpymon w/Light
Toucanmon w/Kindness
Peacockmon w/Miracles

DNA/From Aquilamon:
Silphymon
Angewomon <--- Now there's one I recognize, I hev its card :D
Garudomon

From Garudomon:
Hououmon
Ornismon

There are some more due to like Angewomon and stuff, but I didn't feel like adding them all.
There, that should be a nice reference table for me ;P

...9+ posts since I've been making this post. Probably more... wow.
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Well, since Strabimon doesn't actually have an intraining line and baby line, i made it up.

Yukimibotomon > Nyaromon > Strabimon > Gargoylemon > Cyberdramon > Justimon

personally, it kind of looses the "covered in bandages" look after gargoylemon.
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:24 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf Blade View Post
Angewomon's Mega Divivolution is Ophanimon, but I do not believe that Nefertimon has a Mega Digivo because she was established as Gatomon's Armor Digivolution... I'll have to look.
Its an armored digivolution; I just put "or" because they both digivolve from Gotomon anyway~

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games

Sylvie
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

That line sounds good to me. Nefertimon looks really cool. And Gotomon looks cool too. XD

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old September 29th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Oh, guys, since we all go to school together, should we be sorting out previous relationships or are we just gonna play that all by ear? XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here