Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Square-Enix ☆ Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2012 (09:23 PM).
BlooMilk C.
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Well, I can't really judge. I'm stuck on the final boss of XIII-2. To be honest, call me terrible, but I liked the games, considering they were my first FF games, and I thought that they were both fine, I would be okay with a XIII-3 if it was done well. As for characters, I came to really like Hope. My younger brother and I used to have this thing with Hope where we complained that he was too whiny in XIII, but I feel as if after he conquered his fears, he became a nice, relatable character. I didn't really have much of an opinion of Serah, considering she was in about 20 minutes of the game, so I don't know. She became a really good character in XIII-2, in my opinion, although kind of bland, she's relatable to some level because she's down to Earth. I'm just hoping they don't milk the Fabula Nova Crystallis series...

also i love lightning don't judge me ok
Old August 3rd, 2012 (06:59 AM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

So I started playing KH3D: DDD yesterday and omfg it's flippin' amazing. Probably my second favourite side-game in the series (apart from KH & KH2), since I'll always love BBS.

I'm only on the second world though, La Cite Des Cloches (I like how it isn't English) since I've been training a whole lot, haha.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (10:23 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to ソラ
Quote originally posted by Destiny Demon:
So I started playing KH3D: DDD yesterday and omfg it's flippin' amazing. Probably my second favourite side-game in the series (apart from KH & KH2), since I'll always love BBS.

I'm only on the second world though, La Cite Des Cloches (I like how it isn't English) since I've been training a whole lot, haha.
BBS, KH3D arent side games. Side games aka spin offs, they don't continue inthe story, they have a totally different story. So basically KH3D continues the story.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (02:06 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by コナンくん:

BBS, KH3D arent side games. Side games aka spin offs, they don't continue inthe story, they have a totally different story. So basically KH3D continues the story.
Yeah I know I didn't literally mean "spin-offs" but like they aren't numbered KH 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc., since KH 1 & 2 had many more worlds than the others, and had the main characters Sora, Donald, and Goofy and not Organization 13 like in 358/2 Days.

But basically apart from KH1&2, KH3D is one of my favourites. Re:coded was a waste of my $40 dollars. .-.
Old August 3rd, 2012 (02:09 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I consider them side games. COM is the only true example we have of an in-between game since they've only released 1 and 2 as numbered games. It furthered the story but it wasn't absolutely necessary to understanding the next "main" game. I imagine KH3 will be the same in that everything in-between will probably be somewhat negligible. They'll probably summarize it before the game starts or something, somehow. I feel they almost have to considering how many systems KH has been on since KH2. :/ Obviously not everyone could pick up every game.

But "spin-offs" are a different thing entirely for me. If they decided to start a new series that used the Kingdom Hearts lore but was relatively unconnected from the current series/storyline (like maybe focusing on some random new Keyblade wielder that, unlike BBS's new wielders, had nothing to do with Sora/Xehanort), then it would be a spin-off.
Old August 4th, 2012 (01:17 AM).
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

So now most of you have picked up KH3D hows everyone liking it!
I havent had a chance to leave town to get it yet (poor me) but I was still wondering what everyones been thinking of it so far (without spoilers would be nice.)

Im really excited to get a chance to play it though! It should be great fun
Old August 5th, 2012 (06:25 AM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by CarefulWetPaint:
So now most of you have picked up KH3D hows everyone liking it!
I havent had a chance to leave town to get it yet (poor me) but I was still wondering what everyones been thinking of it so far (without spoilers would be nice.)

Im really excited to get a chance to play it though! It should be great fun :)
It's amazing. I love the Spirits that fight with you feature, and I just finished The Grid world for both Riku and Sora. Onto Prankster's Paradise now. :)
Old August 11th, 2012 (09:39 AM).
Freddy Fazbear
Are you ready for Freddy?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
So, me and my friend were playing Super Smash Bros Brawl the other day, and we got to thinking: Square Enix needs to to make a game like Super Smash Bros, but with only Square Enix characters. We tried to think of a decent number of characters to add into the game, with weight classes and final smashes similar to the characters already in Super Smash Bros. We got a small list going, and I wanted to know what you think of our ideas, and what other characters should go into this game if it was to be made?

So here's the characters we got so far:
Name (Game Series), Weight Class

Sora (Kingdom Hearts), light
Riku (Kingdom Hearts), medium
Roxas (Kingdom Hearts), light
Neku (TWEWY), medium
Minamimoto (TWEWY), medium-heavy
Cloud (Final Fantasy), medium-heavy
Sephiroth (Final Fantasy), medium
Auron (Final Fantasy), heavy
Tidus (Final Fantasy), light
Yuna (Final Fantasy), light
Lightning (Final Fantasy), light-medium
Crono (Chrono Trigger), medium
Frog (Chrono Trigger), light
Old August 11th, 2012 (10:11 AM).
rainerman3
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
i don't know how to join, but i'll answer the topic anyway.
What's your favourite series by Square-Enix, and why?

I cannot really decide between final fantasy and kingdom hearts but i'll probably go with kingdom hearts because i love all of the games story and i love the touching moments and the comedic moments. It is just awesome!
I hope kingdom hearts 3d dream drop distance will release in Estonia soon. :/
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!
Old August 11th, 2012 (07:10 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Welcome rainerman3 to the club. :)
And omg forgot to say, but I loved KH3D. I must say I was overleveled to make gameplay easier but still, haha, it was still challenging. It was on Standard Mode too. I realized that I need to be on Proud/Critical to get the other trophies, so I'll replay it in a few months.

Spoiler:
Why is Riku the one who has so many bosses in The World That Never Was. ;0 Sora only had Xemnas. Oh god, first Riku fought the Anti Coat Nightmare, who was challenging. Then the game's like, "lol, fight Ansem! :D", and I lost the first time, but then I used Reality Shift to make it easier. I was like whew, and then all of a sudden it's like "lmfao, re-fight a powered up version of me!" and that took me a million tries. Afterward, I almost died to Sora's Dive to the Heart, but I beat Ventus's Armor on the first try. :D I always thought Sora had it hard; fighting that really dumb Spellican and fighting Rinzler.
Old August 12th, 2012 (09:31 PM).
rainerman3
The Guy With THE Aura

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to rainerman3
Welcome rainerman3 to the club.
And omg forgot to say, but I loved KH3D. I must say I was overleveled to make gameplay easier but still, haha, it was still challenging. It was on Standard Mode too. I realized that I need to be on Proud/Critical to get the other trophies, so I'll replay it in a few months.

Spoiler:
Why is Riku the one who has so many bosses in The World That Never Was. ;0 Sora only had Xemnas. Oh god, first Riku fought the Anti Coat Nightmare, who was challenging. Then the game's like, "lol, fight Ansem! :D", and I lost the first time, but then I used Reality Shift to make it easier. I was like whew, and then all of a sudden it's like "lmfao, re-fight a powered up version of me!" and that took me a million tries. Afterward, I almost died to Sora's Dive to the Heart, but I beat Ventus's Armor on the first try. :D I always thought Sora had it hard; fighting that really dumb Spellican and fighting Rinzler.
:O KH3D sounds like so much FUN! WHY WONT IT RELEASE HERE WHERE I LIVE!?!??!
Pokeanalysis: You are very mysterious like the ocean abyss, choosing not to give away your true intentions and feelings. People don't know much about you, as you don't strive to be the center of attention like most people. You love your close friends and would do anything to protect them and defend them. You are kind and intelligent, and very powerful. You are a lover of peace and tranquility and hate meaningless violence. This makes you like Lugia!
Old August 13th, 2012 (02:52 PM).
Tigerkit300

What is your favourite series made by Square-Enix?
Kingdom Hearts

Who is your favourite Kingdom Hearts character?
It's a tie between Axel(Lea) and Riku. I just love the contrast between their stories.

What console(s) do you hope Kingdom Hearts III will be on?
Ps3 and hopefully 3ds

Old August 13th, 2012 (09:54 PM).
Sakura Rain
→Let's laugh at everything!

Nature: Quirky
OKAY WELCOME EVERYONE WHO I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO WELCOME. fml, inactivity. I blame preparing for college next year.

Welcome rainerman3 to the club. :)

Spoiler:
KH3D is amazing. Sadly, I haven't got to buy it yet, but my bff irl has lent me his copy indefinitely (originally it was going to be two weeks, but then he skipped off on holiday with his parents so yaaaay <3) I beat it on Standard too! I'll probably wait till I get my own copy to beat it on Proud/Critical.

spoilers: KH3D

Spoiler:
Preeetty sure that's because Sora was already snoozing by the time Riku got to TWTNW? But klsdjfsl Anti-Black Coat. THAT WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. I maintain that it's Vanitas and then Ansem Round I and Ansem Round II. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR ~DARKNESS~ PLEASE STOP EXISTING and what, no mention of YMX? So. much. raaaaaaage. Ven's armor was disappointingly easy. I squealed for ten minutes when it popped up out of the darkness though klsjfdfs veeeeeen <3 I didn't really have trouble with many of the bosses sans Rinzler and the TWTNW bosses, tbh.

♫A message I've thought much too much about,
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Certainly, I've always been this way,
A patched up, crazy matryoshka♫

"Matryoshka" - hachi/Hatsune Miku & Megpoid Gumi

Old August 14th, 2012 (05:27 AM).
Railgun
Ever Day Another New Adventure

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Railgun
I still need to beat KH 3D. Only have done Tranverse Town,Notra Dame and now trying to beat the Crab boss battles as Riku and Sora
Old August 17th, 2012 (09:32 PM).
PokemonGamingForever
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Timid
KH 3D is handing my butt to me.
Old August 19th, 2012 (07:15 PM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU SEQUEL. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL.

Well, probably. I mean, it's speculation until that countdown stops.

Quote:
An official Square-Enix teaser site officially appeared: the top page is counting down seven days. And the character designer is listed as Tetsuya Nomura and Kobayashi Gen. And you can see the URL... it's "subaseka"! What does this mean? The obvious speculation is that something will happen at midnight on the 27th. Nomura-san, in a previous interview, hinted that they might look into a "Subarashiki Kono Sekai" sequel. Isn't this fun!

Source: http://www.ff-reunion.net/sqex/2012/08/20/timelimit-within-7days (translated myself)
Old August 19th, 2012 (11:33 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Lightning:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU SEQUEL. SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL.

Well, probably. I mean, it's speculation until that countdown stops.
6 More dayyyyyyssss. I can't wait to see what it is, and I do hope it is a Sequel. Let the speculation begin :D
Old August 20th, 2012 (10:43 AM).
myrrhman
Challenge God
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via AIM to myrrhman
Oh god. I was thinking "too bad TWEWY isn't a series, or else I could say that was my favorite series" and then I read this post. BRING IT ON SQUARE ENIX, I ALREADY PERFECTED YOUR FIRST GAME.

Since there doesn't seem to be a sign up form, I guess I'll just say that the FFTA series is my favorite. I know, its a spin off series, but its still really good.
Old August 20th, 2012 (11:15 AM). Edited August 20th, 2012 by Cherrim.
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

The site started working properly for me after midnight last night. XD; It was so borked when I initially posted that. Was doing a countdown to midnight and then it refreshed and started up. Bad, Square-Enix! Code your Javascript better!

Anyway, sooo excited. I hope it's on 3DS but honestly I'll take anything at all at this point. :D I'm so happy!
Old August 20th, 2012 (11:37 AM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Lightning:
The site started working properly for me after midnight last night. XD; It was so borked when I initially posted that. Was doing a countdown to midnight and then it refreshed and started up. Bad, Square-Enix! Code your Javascript better!

Anyway, sooo excited. I hope it's on 3DS but honestly I'll take anything at all at this point. :D I'm so happy!
I do hope it is for the 3DS as well. Yeah 6 days and 11 hours (at the time im posting this now haha). But God I can't wait! my fanboy..ism is like at the edge of it's seat haha. I wonder if they're going to make it more 3D..ish. Instead of 2D like the Main game, if they keep the 2D in the game I wont care either way I like the original gameplay. let see how SE is going to do this :3
Old August 20th, 2012 (01:51 PM).
KH Fan Bixran
Pkmn Nobody

Nature: Modest
I was able to find the siliconera article concerning twewy 2:
http://www.siliconera.com/2012/08/19/square-enixs-new-teaser-website-looks-reminiscent-of-the-world-ends-with-you/

scroll down a bit, and, there will be a link to, by far, the best remix of calling i've ever heard

Done by a friend of mine on another forum

3DS FC: 1075 1843 5027
Black FC: 5158 1622 6710
Old August 20th, 2012 (02:42 PM).
ソラ
Sora Keyblade Chosen One
Community Supporter

Here is the songs for it

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/images/NCQKL/sound_6days.mp3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/images/NCQKL/sound_5days.mp3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/images/NCQKL/sound_4days.mp3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/images/NCQKL/sound_3days.mp3

I tried to put in 2days didnt work. But I think they all work haha
Old August 20th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

So you all mentioned TWEWY so I remembered I needed to finish the game!
I'm done with the first day of the second week (yeah, I haven't played much), but omg.
Spoiler:
I can't believe Shiki was Neku's way to go back into the Games. ;___; And yeah I Googled Shiki's real appearance and eh, I like her better as Eri. XD

But yeah anyway I hope it is a sequel to TWEWY.
Old August 22nd, 2012 (09:13 AM).
Lightning

Nature: Bashful
ohhh~ an se club ;u; i musttt join.

What's your favourite series by Square-Enix, and why?

Final Fantasy because its awesome! Jk, I love the characters and the stories for the games. I'm currently playing FF 13-2 .
KH is my second favorite series but I haven't been keeping up the games D: (no money!!!) T_T
Old August 24th, 2012 (12:42 AM).
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
It looks like the "new TWEWY game" is turning out to just be an iOS port, lol.
I'm honestly not surprised, but yeah... disappointed, too. xD;
But who knows? We've still got two days left, something else might pop up alongside it!

Alsooo, welcome to the club, Foxy!

Sponsored Links