Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge
Reload this Page Pokemon Journeys: Agate and Lazuli

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2011 (01:48 PM).
RikuCrafter
Togepi

[SIZE="a"]This is a fanfiction I'm currently planning. I'm creating 112 new Pokemon, a new region and new legends for it.

The story will follow the adventures of new trainer Timothy, as he travels with another, more experienced trainer, Milli. He competes with his best friend, Erren, as they travel the region of Veniron. I've currently created 18 of the Pokemon.[/SIZE]
Old October 5th, 2011 (06:54 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

It's great that you're planning a fanfic with all new fakemon and a new region. It'll be interesting to see how a trainer will explore it, especially a new trainer with an experienced one.

If you're looking for more advice on your plot, post in the Plot Bunny thread with more description about your story. If you need help or what advice on anything else, make a new thread about it with your question. Other than that, when you're ready to post your story, just start a thread in the main forum.

Hope this helps!

Sponsored Links