The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 491 68.38%
★★★★ 160 22.28%
★★★ 35 4.87%
★★ 5 0.70%
27 3.76%
Voters: 718. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 17th, 2011, 05:55 PM
PokeDawn
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
I'm thinking of playing this, because it sounds awesome - all pokemon available, harder trainers and gyms to verse, more hours of gameplay. I've seriously been searching for a game like this for ages. D:

But, I haven't played emerald in a long time and I'm not exactly a "pro" pokemon player. Do you think this will be too difficult for some people to actually finish?

And a question for anyone playing this: Have you planned out the ultimate pokemon team to win the game with? What is the pokemon team you're using (or at least, what starter did you pick?)? xD I know for sure that I'm going to try and make the best team possible.

May just owned me.. fail #1.

And so the adventure begins. <3

Last edited by PokeDawn; December 17th, 2011 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Glad you like it! ^

Just remembered something important is that I forgot to edit Stevens team.. time must have got the better of me and I did rush towards the end so for those of you who are playing and want to battle Steven with a strong team, download the new Rar file and just patch your current game and carry on playing!

Old December 18th, 2011, 05:03 AM
xHeretic
Beginning Trainer

my machoke didnt evolve at 46 , its at 48 and nothin still lol, should i just keep lvling it? also im using the most recent version

loving everything so far though, its great
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Ah right well I've just checked and according to YAPE I've set it as Level 52, only 4 more levels now ~ sorry about that.

Since I've found the odd unedited trainer now and then I've re-uploaded a new patch which should have 99% edited if there are the odd one or two that you stumble across just let me know so download the latest if you wish!

Last edited by Azure; December 18th, 2011 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 18th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Tryploshion
I become a Pokemon Master!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianoplayer View Post
Why is there a ledge at the edge of the Dewford Town boat/dropoff place?
Igot the same prblem waht i need to do?
Old December 18th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Just download the latest RAR file from the Original post (it includes the latest patch) then just patch the rom your playing on and carry on from there, the ledge should disappear.

Old December 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Tryploshion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Just download the latest RAR file from the Original post (it includes the latest patch) then just patch the rom your playing on and carry on from there, the ledge should disappear.
It dont found now its a door
Old December 18th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

What's a door? what happened when you re patched the file did you go into a building then exit to see if it had changed?

Old December 18th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Tryploshion

Quote:
What's a door? what happened when you re patched the file did you go into a building then exit to see if it had changed?
Yes i do that butwhen i exit its was a door
Old December 18th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

I'm not sure why that's happening then I've checked on Advanced Map and there is no door on the Island.

Old December 18th, 2011, 03:55 PM
xxzzeerr
Beginning Trainer

Great hack, I am loving it so far. I just beat the 3rd Gym. However, my Graveler didn't evolve at 40. I patched my game with the newest release and leveled it up to 43, still nothing. Any suggestions?
Old December 18th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

There was a typo, it's actually level 50 and the reason for the higher evolution levels is because when you reach the 5th - 6th gym point in the game your Pokémon will be around the 50 level mark and that is around the time these pokémon usually evolve anyway so I just fitted it best as could.

Old December 18th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Tryploshion

Hey pls can u make events i dont want to use cheats to get legendaries so pls can u do toher patch with that, make people who give u different tickets of the pokemon at 5 or 6 GYMS pls?
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:47 PM
xxzzeerr
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
There was a typo, it's actually level 50 and the reason for the higher evolution levels is because when you reach the 5th - 6th gym point in the game your Pokémon will be around the 50 level mark and that is around the time these pokémon usually evolve anyway so I just fitted it best as could.
Sounds good. Thanks a lot !

Okay a few things now that I have had a chance to play through a bit more:

- My Graveler is now a Golem, just like you said it would be at level 50! Awesome!

- Check on the level of Flannery's Camerupt, it was 29 still when I battled her.

- While surfing from Dewford to Slateport, the Tuber and his Sister was actually Elite 4 Phoebe and had level 96 Pokemon. Not sure if that was intended, but it still scared the crap out of me.

That's all for now, I'll keep updating as I play. I just beat Norman, and by beat I mean reset the save every 5 seconds. He is ridiculously hard, which is good. Thanks for making an awesome hack.

Last edited by xxzzeerr; December 19th, 2011 at 09:52 AM.
Old December 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
zarpalasjohn

hi i have just been registered in this site because i see ur map i download it and i didnt found the rom inside only documents and a file called Pokemon Expert Emerald Final #3.ips what is that and where is the map please i need it fast i love emerald!!
Old December 19th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

What you need to do is download a programme called Lunar ips (Google it) then Open it up and click Patch ROM and then Patch the Expert Emerald .ips file onto your Pokémon Emerald ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxzzeerr View Post
Sounds good. Thanks a lot !

Okay a few things now that I have had a chance to play through a bit more:

- My Graveler is now a Golem, just like you said it would be at level 50! Awesome!

- Check on the level of Flannery's Camerupt, it was 29 still when I battled her.

- While surfing from Dewford to Slateport, the Tuber and his Sister was actually Elite 4 Phoebe and had level 96 Pokemon. Not sure if that was intended, but it still scared the crap out of me.

That's all for now, I'll keep updating as I play. I just beat Norman, and by beat I mean reset the save every 5 seconds. He is ridiculously hard, which is good. Thanks for making an awesome hack.
I was expecting a few errors so thanks for pointing these out, Phoebe is rematchable but I've obviously mixed the data up which I will fix and I've changed Camerupt to Level 40! As for Phoebe I have reinstated the trainer to it's original team and assigned Phoebe to a different trainer, I have uploaded a new RAR with some changes.

Last edited by Azure; December 19th, 2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 19th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Tryploshion

Quote:
What you need to do is download a programme called Lunar ips (Google it) then Open it up and click Patch ROM and then Patch the Expert Emerald .ips file onto your Pokémon Emerald ROM.

I was expecting a few errors so thanks for pointing these out, Phoebe is rematchable but I've obviously mixed the data up which I will fix and I've changed Camerupt to Level 40! As for Phoebe I have reinstated the trainer to it's original team and assigned Phoebe to a different trainer, I have uploaded a new RAR with some changes.
hey pls asnwer this
1.u upload a new link or is the same?
2. can u do events of tickets because i odnt want to use cheats or can uget the tickets without cheats?
Old December 19th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

I've uploaded a new RAR file which has a few new edits and I'm currently learning about events and scripts in further detail so that I can implement them as events into the game and remove the process of cheating for the items.

Old December 20th, 2011, 05:07 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
So I heard there are still some minor glitches being found in your game . Hopely ull fix them and i would wait till your game becomes 100% clean and bug free
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:28 PM
zarpalasjohn

thanksssssssss for the inforation !!!!! i love you changes!!!!!
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:34 PM
Miazhu
Unhatched Egg

Playing now hopefully it wont be to hard xD

Last edited by Miazhu; December 20th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old December 21st, 2011, 12:13 PM
Tryploshion

Yeah the ultimate chnges rock, lol i found a shiny ponyta for all buy much pokeballs because
u can catch shinys or egends witohut wantit so Get ´em all!
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:48 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Latest Release Changes - Release 3.563 (22st December 2011)
Rival Team Tweaks
SS Tidal Trainers Now Edited
Stevens Team Fixed
Event Items implemented into NPCS instead of cheats!
Fixed incorrect locations i.e Taillow is now available at Route 117
Phoebe has been added to the rematch house at the Battle Frontier!

Will be adding more soon most likely new areas.

Last edited by Azure; December 22nd, 2011 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 22nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Tryploshion

Hey how eevee can evolve in umbreon or espeon? and can u do 2 fixes pls can uconfigure slaking stats to the orginal and if u want change norman´s slaking for other pkmn or put slaking and it can be so hard and pls add the locations of the tickets and if u get the tickets in batle frontier pls configure 2 tickets for batle frontier and other for 7 or 8 gym pls
Old December 23rd, 2011, 05:00 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Because of stat increases, I wanted to balance it out so I needed to bring some down, besides it doesn't seem normal for Slaking to have a base speed of 100. I put the event tickets in the Battle Frontier because I want people to obtain them after the Elite Four simply.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links