The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old October 13th, 2011, 02:09 AM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal

Advertise here
Nexus frowned as the Angel's scythe blocked the attack, sending it towards another human which killed him in an instant. I'm not called the Equilibrium Angel for nothing. He thought, his hands glowing grey in power, but when he was about to return another attack, something distracted him.

"Eep!" Someone cried from behind, and Nexus turned, only to see another Angel with black wings, her wings unfolding like a peacock. The place was getting a little crowded, and the Equilibrium Angel was certain that a one on two would only result in defeat. This wasn't a good time, but then, the other Angel hadn't attacked. Why didn't she? Surely a Darkness Angel would get into a fight whenever she could. But she actually HELPED the Human by making her duck...

Just then, the horribly evil Darkness Angel lunged towards the girl with the amulet, and the girl screamed in pain as her power was drained from her body and into the boy's. Then when the energy transfer was over, the girl collapsed and fell, weak and barely conscious on the ground. Were all Darkness Angels this ruthless? But then, being a half-Dark angel, he should had known. He himself wasn't that friendly anyway. Looking back at the boy, he blinked. Where was he?

"hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DIE ANGEL, DIE AND BURN, BURN AND DIE, FOR I FEAST ON YOU TONIGHT!" Just then, he appeared mid-air,and charged at Nexus from above, his scythe spinning in circles, ready to rip everything apart. His eyes widening Nexus, brought his hands together and an energy Long sword was created, glowing grey with red aura surrounding it.

"Back off!" Nexus hollered, slamming his long sword onto the spinning scythe, and as the two weapons collided, the Scythe stopped spinning, the two weapons clashing against each other. The Equilibrium Angel held tight and with one swift strike he pushed the scythe away, then leaped into the air, towering above his enemy.

"Stop this madness! If you want to fight someone, find a Light Angel!" Nexus growled, his hands above his head with a ball of energy growing inside it, his sword converted into the ball energy, "You will never win this Dark vs Light war if this continues! Maintaining a balance between two sides and having a peace treaty is the only way!"

Looking into the angel's eyes, he knew that the Darkness Angel wouldn't stop his attacking, and he launched two chasing-balls from his hands, a streak of grey following them as the were shot towards the Angel below. Then, with the two grey chasing-balls heading towards their target, he raised his right hand, and a Spear made of grey energy was formed. Throwing it towards the aggressive enemy, knowing that he had to do more in order to take him down.

Last edited by -Nocturnal; October 15th, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
Old October 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM
miley810
Assassin

Nature: Jolly
Julie continued walking. She saw a very dark ally way, which stuck her curiousity. She took a few steps into the ally way, carefully walking. She heard talking in the distance. She froze and narrowed her eyes, trying to figure out what to do.

"Well...what have I got to lose? Worse casonario I have to run...and secretly fly when I get out of site." She thought.

Julie fully opened her eyes and continued walking. She felt a little sign inside of her of a light angel being close by. Julie found herself at a dumpster. It smelled like rotten tomatos. Julie managed to climb over it. Then she found herself at a fence, which she climbed, and eventually got over.

"Well...lets hope for the best."She thought and continued on, trying to focus on the feeling to lead her.

Julie eventually made it to a part. Two men, one butt ugly, and one was...interesting. She was peeking from behind a wall, great hiding place. She exaimened the scene.

"I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time..."Julie thought.

Julie was completely quiet, and she tried to stay hidden.

"Please don't let me be seen...please don't let me be seen...I'll find a way out of here."Julie thought.

Julie considered tip-toeing a way, but that wouldn't work very well when she thought about it, too much stuff laying around.

(OOC: Sorry about the bad post, I've gotta go to bed before I'm murdered via mom.)

Card Captor Sakura ★ April

Miley ★ BFF // Cousin // Siblings
Sig Credit: Fire Heart (thanks sis!)

My vampire brother: ShinyDiamond
My vampire sister: PinkSapphire
My Pair: Nonexistant...Besides anime characters of course
Old October 14th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Adlan Zaidi
NY City
Alleyway

"Huh, what?" Adlan muttered. He turned around, dazed. What had he just seen? Maybe it was his imagination. He'd seen a man much like the one in his dreams, with black wings and everything, holding up a scythe to a normal person. "I think there's someone here." Toadface said. Adlan had settled for calling him Cornelius now, the name Toadface was pointless. "Oh yeah, wh-" but before Adlan could finish, he started feeling it too. A cozy sensation, yet sort of hyper. A cool breeze settled its way down the alley as Adlan and Cornelius looked around them. Suddenly, a whole nuch of sounds erupted further down the street. Adlan took a good long gaze, but couldn't see anything. Screams and bursts. Adlan sighed, deciding not to investigate further. "By the way, what were you shooting at?" Cornelius asked. Adlan was thankful his companion had not remembered to ask about the "mark" mentioned earlier. "I...don't know." Adlan admitted to the man. "Well then, maybe you should stop pondering about and tell me what's going on!" Cornelius exclaimed. Realizing his finger was still on the trigger of the flintlock, Adlan pointed it at Cornelius. His fingers ready to pull the trigger. This was not the first asset who had gotten in danger from curiosity, so Adlan wasn't afraid to kill him.
"Wh-what are you doing? I-I'm sorry. I'll just tag along." Cornelius stuttered. Adlan felt a sudden urge to pull the trigger, but a little voice in the back of his head murmured "Don't.", he lifted his finger from the trigger and said to the man, "One more question from you and you're dead." Cornelius scowled, he obviously didn't like being told what to do by a thirteen year old. But his frown only made his face look more ugly. "Yes." he said simply.

Adlan started walking, but just then heard a scuffling noise near a far wall. He looked back, and saw that Cornelius was already staring at the same spot. "I saw something m-move!" he stuttered. His frightful expression only brought more ugly facial features to light. Adlan lifted up his gun and shot two bullets, not being afraid to kill whoever-or whatever-was behind the wall. He kept his gun near his eye, and his eye near the wall as he approached it cautiously. "Stay there." Adlan instructed Cornelius. The man quickly obliged, cowering behind his own wall. Adlan quickly shot another bullet, chipping off part of the wall, as to possibly scare the denizen out of the shadows.

Adlan hid on the other end of the wall. Not sure what could be on the other side of the concrete. He cocked his gun one last time, to make sure it was ready. He'd wasted quite a few bullets, and he was starting to wish he hadn't. Then, without more of a moment's thought, he leaped from his side of the wall and stood to face what might have been there. Honestly, Adlan was expecting a dark man with wings and a scythe, or a gangster waiting to signal for his pals to ambush the duo. Instead, Adlan found a girl. Teenage, a little shorter than him, but obviously older. Her hair was peculiar, it didn't look like it had been dyed, so it must've been natural. Her hair was a funny shade of purple, along with a little bit of pink-or something that looked like pink-at the very ends. She was skinny, and slightly tanned. Her clothes consisted of a purple t-shirt, black jeans jacket, and a pair of black jeans to go with it. Before Adlan could inspect any more, he blurted out "Who the hell are you?" with an estranged look on his face. Despite the fact that she did not look like a threat, he kept his gun up high, ready to shoot at any point.
Old October 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM
miley810
Assassin

"Don't shoot, I'm innocent. A few of my friends were playing truth or dare and they dared me to investigate the sound we heard down this way. I stayed here because I didn't want to be shot."Julie lied roughtly.

"I'm sooo screwed."Julie thought.

"I-I'll leave."Julie said, but didn't move, waiting for a response.

Julie didn't really want to leave, she felt something around there, the sign she'd been fallowing. Once she finished talking her eyes went to the gun and she didn't move them for even a mila-second.

"Please don't shoot."She said.

Julie finally moved her eyes to the boy, her eyes meeting his, pleading. Julie didn't know what to expect, but she couldn't just bust out her wings and fly. That'd be blowing her covor-big time. Julie didn't move, but swallowed hard. She hoped the boy bought her story, or if he didn't that he at least wouldn't shoot.

"I'm not here to cause harm."She said."I'm sorry to interupt."

Julie almost held her breath while she waiting for her company's reply. She really shouldn't have fallowed that sign.

(OOC: Sorry, short post.)

Old October 16th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Elsie stopped to stare at the big silver apple! Wow... it was shiny! Fio snorted and puffed in her ear. It wasn't that impressive. Elsie pouted. She loved Fio! But he was always such a downer! Huh... there were so many people! This was a really good game if the maker remembered to make so many NPCs! It made it so realistic. She was so distracted Elly didn't notice a guy slam into her until she hit the ground. "Oww..."

"Watch where you're going brat!" the adult snapped. "Geez, parents need to keep better track of their kids..."

Fio growled. "Pissant. Want me to roast'em for ya?"

"We're not supposed to beat up NPCs Fio," Elsie scolded happily. "Come on now! We're on a quest! Let's go find that human!" She got up again and took off running. A few minutes later they were in the alleyways. The girl kept walking around. She was looking for a clue. The plot device did not reveal itself so easily after all.

She let out a sudden oof as she stopped abruptly in front of a tall man in a dress suit. His hair was spiky and black, and he wore sunglasses! Huh... did he wear those at night too? Weird. "Um... Sorry Mister!" She smiled apologetically as Fio grumbled from inside her bag. He'd like to roast that dress suit. The guy felt suspicious.

Old October 16th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
Mars
NY Skies
A strange feeling

Mars stopped and tried to turn as the energy balls flew towards him, but they collided with his side and threw him to the ground.

"How Pathetic..." A voice spoke in his mind.

"At any rate... you should leave before you get further hurt."

"I don't know who you are but you're an idiot." Mars chuckled.

"What?!"

"In case you haven't noticed I'm not the kind of guy who loses, now I suggest you shut up." Mars pulled himself out of the rubble, his chest had multiple bleeding gashes but the angel somehow managed to shake it off.

"How... the pain of that blow..."

"Insignificant things like pain are of no matter to me. I fight till I die or my oponent leaves me and I can't follow. Things like pain only hold me back."

"How... what are you? You are no angel of darkness. You can't be."

"Exactly. I'm much more than that... I am darkness itself... I do not serve what I am..."

"I've met the escense of darkness. You're not him."

"Thats right, I'm better."

"His power surpasses your fool."

"For now maybe but not for long." Mars flew up into the air.

"Then what have you to prove? Why fight this angel of eqilibrium?"

"So thats what he is.... well thats simple, Im not all evil and anger you know, while having a pure darkness within me I've figured something out. Every angel has some of both in them, however theres always an imbalance, or I guess considering our friend here theres usually an imbalance." Mars smiled.

"W...What?!"

"Not to mention I've learned to use it!!!" Mars drew his Scythe and dashed towards the flying spear of grey energy.

"What are you doing fool!" Mars didn't listen.

He had his own reasons for fighting so he reached out with his ahnd towards the spear.

It burnt him at first, but eventually he channeled the small ammount of light he had and caught the spear. It stung him to hold it but he didn't care.

"H...HOW?!"

"Now my friend I suggest you leave, as I don't need you, whoever you are."

Mars' bloodlust attacked the voice and it disappeared from his mind in a slight scream of agony.

Mars smiled and curled his chain into his own flesh. It hung from him using the spikes grinded into his own arm as a griphold.

"Stop this madness! If you want to fight someone, find a Light Angel!" The angel had growled.

"You will never win this Dark vs Light war if this continues! Maintaining a balance between two sides and having a peace treaty is the only way!"

"Oh my foolish mongrel... if your pathetic body wasn't so indecisive of its side you wouldn't think this way! You consider yourself a higher being of better intelegence and understanding of this war when in reality you are just too stupid to understand! You don't understand it so you work to stop it! You're people must also be so hypocrytical..." Mars flew up and launched the spear at the angel.

"Angel of Equilibrium! If I devour you then I know those light angels will be of no trouble!" Mars warped behind the angel and formed an orb of dark aura.

He raised it above his head and flung it at the spear of equal energy, throwing it off balance with darkness and causing it to shatter in a field of black and grey smoke.

Mars warped freely through the smoke he appeared a few meters above the angel.

"NOW DIE!" Mars shot his chain at him.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*

Last edited by Aura Rift; October 17th, 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Old October 16th, 2011, 10:02 AM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Travis walked past the corner, and, as if nothing happened, walked on. The situation with his own was a matter, but a trivial one as best. Travis had his sights on more important things, like why in the hell did three light angels come to New York City. Were they looking for something? Someone, perhaps? Were they here for a fight. One thing was certain, they were in their territory.

Travis suddenly collided with another person. He thought to himself in his head as he took out his handkerchief and wiped the front of his suit a bit.

Why is everyone colliding into me today? Travis thought, his smile briefly disappearing as he wiped himself, before returning the cloth into his pocket, and staring at the woman, if you could call her that. She was short. Very short. A strange palish blue hair color to go along with her small stature, and a blue ribbon in the middle part of her hair. She had on a white long sleeved dress shirt, and blue jeans. Travis smiled at her briefly as she seemed to be fiddling with her bag, speaking to Travis.

"Um... Sorry Mister!" She said. Travis replied.

"Don't worry about it." He said. As he stared at her for a second, smiling. Pulses of dark energy flowed inside Travis's body, as if his whole body began to tingle. It was, of course, a process seen on the inside. On the outside, it did not appear as if anything was happening. But Travis knew what it meant.

"Been here long, Angel of Light?" He said. He didn't give her a moment to respond, not with words nor action, as he prepared himself. Dark energy seemed to flow around him as he seemed to steal the very shadows and dark of the alley and flow it around his own body. It curled around him, rising up, almost as if it were a physical form, and then surrounded him, kept going, and rose up to the lone light that now emanated in the area. In a single burst of energy, the darkness that rose up seemed to physically attack the light post, and exploded. There was now no more visible artificial light around the alley anymore. Shadow and darkness seemed to surround Travis once more as he unleashed a wave of energy across the alley, in a single burst. This, unlike the first attack against the light post, seemed to be more energy than physical, but Travis could technically manipulate it to be either.

The Shadow energy burst around the darkness, and seemed to go for the small Angel of Light, with the intent to engulf her in it's entity. In all this commotion, Travis stood silently, letting the darkness work on its own, his pleasant smile still on his face, even as he attempted to annihilate the Angel.

In the complete silence and abyss of the night, Travis's power is most potent. In the absence of the light completely, in this dark alley, Travis's power is a nightmare.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old October 16th, 2011, 10:31 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Fio hissed at the name and Elsie tilted her head. The shadows were moving all around. Huh... she had stumbled on a secret boss. Well she usually did this but this early in the level? That just wasn't nice! She really needed a layout map... Anyway, this boss looked tough. Really tough, if the moving shadows were any indication. But Elly was not scared!She should have been, if she was in any correct state of mind, she would have been. But Elsie hadn't been perfectly sensible at any point in her life. She had just been way too young for that part of her to grow. Oh well. She listened for about three seconds, examining the man's smiling face. He must be a bad angel, the darkness ones or something. Huh... There was no more light... wait!

She opened her bag. "Fio!" For once she was letting him go crazy. And he did. THe plush dragon flew up into the air and roared. It would have been adorable if it wasn't intent on burning the entirety of New York to ash. The flames burned bright in the dark, tearing at the shadows intent on hurting Elsie. Elsie did not release her form yet. She knew better. Instead she pulled out two knives and paused a moment. She was impressed. Fio usually didn't make such large flames. He must be mad!

"Oi Mr. Tall, Dark, and Impolite," the dragon snarled. "That is not the way you treat Elsie you got that? I may be a fluff ball but you try that again and that little suit of yours is going crispy! Now why don't we start this over huh? You don't need to kill her 'cause she ain't like you? Ever hear of alliances ya little peabrain?"

Elsie let out a sudden cry and began to chant, the psalm running through her head anxiously. "The law of Yahweh is perfect, refreshing my soul; The decree of Yahweh is stable, giving my mind wisdom. The precepts of Yahweh are direct, rejoicing my heart." She continued to chant Psalm 19, imagining herself shining, covered in a shield of light. She wondered if it would work this time. These sorts of visions usually did.

Old October 16th, 2011, 11:21 AM
SV
It was justified

"Fio!" The girl screamed as she opened her bag. Suddenly, a dragon, sort of, came out. It roared like one, and it's flames certainly burnt like ones. Travis was suddenly at a loss. His flames not only extinguishes the attack, but it illuminated the area. But Travis knew the dragon couldn't keep up his flames forever. But Darkness, darkness and shadow never truly extinguishes, it is only postponed. Travis kept on smiling as he observed the dragon. It spoke to him.

"Oi Mr. Tall, Dark, and Impolite," the dragon snarled. "That is not the way you treat Elsie you got that? I may be a fluff ball but you try that again and that little suit of yours is going crispy! Now why don't we start this over huh? You don't need to kill her 'cause she ain't like you? Ever hear of alliances ya little peabrain?"

Travis almost felt like laughing at that. An Angel of Darkness allies with an Angel of Light? Then it hit him. He was able to analyze something from the very brief interaction. Not much, but enough. The Angels of Light are here for something. From this, two things are clear: One, it's not the Angels of Darkness, and Two, it's something that they don't know where it is. What's more, he could feel the naivete of the girl. She can be used, manipulated, if he could play his cards right. It's a good thing Travis has such a talented tongue.

But Travis also had another advantage. In the shadow of the alley, and the darkness of his attacks, he never revealed his wings. If he played this right, things could turn out alright, and he could still find out what the Angels of Light are really doing here. He smiled brightly at her, any darkness that remained apart of his attack he extinguished himself.

"I had to make sure it was you. I'm a contact for your mission here. You arrived with two other angels of light within a period of a month of transport, correct?"

Travis was going on a whim here. Most of these were speculated guesses, but if he got enough correct, the Angel might begin to believe him.

"I understand that your search is of the utmost importance. But you have to understand that Angels of Darkness are all across. It is unsafe to walk without the rest of your group."

He paused, still smiling at her.

"So, what is it you're after here? I may be able to use my contacts to help you out."

Old October 16th, 2011, 11:40 AM
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

かずき
Underground Tunnel
Chapter 0: Frozen

Pitch black. Everything felt... Cold. Numb. It's colder than even I enjoy... And that is saying something... Kazuki tried to move and get a feel of the situation he was in. I can't move my hands or feet... Kazuki decided to use some of his energy. Not like he was expecting any enemies. He held his breath and scrunched his face up a bit. I can do this... I haven't lost my power, I just haven't used it in a long time... Come on.... Come on...! Kazuki focused, felt himself drain a little, and a bright gleaming orb of energy floated out, lighting up the area. Kazuki examined his own body, noting what situation he was in. It was a 20 foot drop below. He was stuck to a wall of ice, that seems to have been melting very slowly over years. He was underground, with no sky to be heard of. He looked at the skin on his arm. I wonder how long I was out... I'm paler than snow... His hands were outstretched to his sides and frozen into the ice wall, his legs straight down and also frozen into the wall. "Either I wait a few hundred years, or I try to get some help out of here... I can hardly move as is..." he muttered to himself. But how did he come into contact with anyone? Hm... I need a plan... Surely there's still angels... I could try to contact some... Or one at least... Kazuki absorbed the ball of light. "might as well reserve my energy..." He said softly, closing his eyes and sensing the entire room. They couldn't see my wings until I'm off of this wall... I don't want to contact any dark angels... They will use me as a weapon again, and not as a person... I could call for Light angels, but they might kill me before I even speak, just because of my wings... He sighed. What had they all come to? War was just useless violence, brought up by conflicting ideals. Too many angels extinguished like small, weak flames being put out by the wind. He thought a bit longer, and decided. I'll send a message telepathically, to all light angels in the area... And hope they don't find me as a threat... Kazuki closed his eyes, used a small amount of life force, and created an invisible wave, like sonar, or radar, but only picking up inside any Light Angel's heads. Impanted into their minds, a message, and an instinctual map in their heads, that would lead them here.

I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally...

Kazuki closed his eyes and waited.

Old October 16th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Elsie paused from her chanting to look at the angel. That was spoken oddly. Elsie remembered from her last game oddly spoken lines from NPCs meant serious trouble. So how was she supposed to answer? Huh... she didn't know all of the mission details any way. So... "Um..." She tried to remember as Fio landed on her head, still snarling. Fio didn't like him either... okay that settled it. "Others are here?" she repeated slowly. That was actually new to her. Other players made her feel just a bit better about this. The darkness was fading. "Mmkay..." She paused again. "What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," she said happily. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

She froze suddenly, hearing a voice in her ears. "I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally..."

Someone was calling for her. They needed help right now! Sub-plot activated! "Sorry Mister NPC I gotta go now! Big important mission stuff! Maybe you can give me a tutorial later!" She bolted, Elsie practically flying with no wings. Elly opened her mind to the channel. "Hello!" Elsie called softly. "I am Elly. Where are you? I need to find a way to find you so I can help! Please tell me quickly!"

Old October 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM
かずき Kazuki

Kazuki nearly jumped out of his skin, as almost immediately after someone was trying to respond to his message... It was weak, but he got the connection.

"Hello... Elly... Where are... I need to find... find you so I can... tell me..."

Kazuki couldn't hear all of it, but he basically took from it that the responder needed a location...

"Underground..."

Kazuki closed his eyes. He needed to give a location. How can I give someone my location when even I don't know exactly where I am...? He closed his eyes with a sigh. Wait, that's it...! Kazuki closed his eyes again, and focused his energy, creating ripples of power for the Light Angels to detect, a flash of energy every 5 seconds, like a sort of beacon... He then sent another message to the Angels of Light.

I'm signaling my location... Please, if you're coming, hurry... I can't keep using my power... If you can't get to me in a half hour, I'll have died from using too much energy...
Old October 17th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Elsie frowned at the words that were stated. She got underground. That meant bad idea for the wings. But the sensation that reached her head was unsettling. Did this make the subplot dangerous? She hoped not. Ellie got a better rating if she completed all the quests, even if it wasn't in order. The higher the rating, the more fun the next quest. Fio huffed and snorted, not knowing what was going on but deciding to say nothing right now. Then he had to comment. "For Yahweh's sake Elsie, you just passed a manhole cover! You need to use that to get down there!" Thankfully it was in an alley.

"Oh!" She stopped immediately and skipped back, strugging to shove it off. Managing to do so, she jumped down. The pulses were weak but she could still sense them. Elsie called out mentally. "Hey mister player character! I can sense you! Can you sense me? Am I going the right way?" She was following the source of the pulses but it wasn't something she was the best at. Fio grumbled and snorted fire from his nose, creating small sources of light. He wrinkled his nose at the disgustingness of the sewer tunnel. Why was somebody down here? Or in this direction?

Old October 17th, 2011, 06:00 PM
かずき Kazuki

Kazuki heard the same girl, responding again. He closed his eyes and focused. She was much closer than before, and he could hear her clearly this time.

"Hey mister player character! I can sense you! Can you sense me? Am I going the right way?"

Kazuki subconsciously lifted an eyebrow to her response, hesitant for a second before concentrating on sending another message.

Mister Player Character? Err-- Nevermind...

Kazuki shook his head, deciding not to even ask why she had called him that.

Yes, you're very close... I can sense you as well... Please hurry... My power is fading...

Kazuki groaned weakly and panted a bit. The pulsing was draining him enough, but the telepathy stacked on top of it was too much... He needed to save power, at least until he could use his powers more and regain his old limits... He used to have much more energy back then, but now he won't have much. I must rest, and I shan't die, lest this mission of rescue be a pointless failure... Kazuki felt too weak to even keep his eyes open. His pulses got weaker, but were still there...

Please... Hurry...
Old October 17th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Elly would have panicked normally. However, this was obviously an important part of the quest and she would not give up until the mission said fail on the screen! She kept running until her wings and form decided to reappear. It was just in time as there was a large drop ahead. Elsie knew better than to hesitate, that got bad consequences. She jumped and spread her wings as she fell. The temperature began to fall rapidly and she shivered. But she wouldn't lose... her fists clenched as she floated down to a wall of ice. Someone was trapped in there! Even if it wasn't the one who called her, she had to help.

"Fio!" She flew back and let the dragon float in front of her.

He scoffed as she passed. "Before this is over, you are getting me a lemon tart." THe then released a giant maw of flames. Elsie knew her little dragon was strong but there was no way he could do this alone. So she lowered herself the icy floor on her knees and clasped her hands together. Bowing her head, Elsie focused on Fio and began to chant prayers, hoping it would work this time, as it had failed earlier.

Old October 18th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Spellsun
It burns! It burns!

Jaykob Spellsun
NY City
Alleyway

Jaykob was utterly bored. The boy and the man were talking non-stop. It was like a TV Soap. The fact that the boy pointed a gun at the man didn't make it any more exciting. However, Jaykob could've sworn he heard a sound from behind. He was the first to inspect, but suddenly the boy fired some shots. They went straight through Jaykob's angel form and chipped away some rock from the place that the sound had come from. At this point, Jaykob decided to tag along with the boy, who cautiously approached the point of interest. He hid behind his end of the wall, and cocked his gun for good measure. Before the boy could do anything, Jaykob rolled his eyes and went to take a look. There was...a girl. Very peculiar colours of hair. And funny clothing. Suddenly, the boy came out of his hiding place and pointed his gun at the girl, who cowered in fright.
"Who the hell are you?" the boy said, a concerned look upon his face. At first Jaykob might've suggested he knew her, but the obvious quota stating differently. "Don't shoot, I'm innocent. A few of my friends were playing truth or dare and they dared me to investigate the sound we heard down this way. I stayed here because I didn't want to be shot." the girl replied, obviously lying. "I-I'll leave. Please Don't shoot. I'm not here to cause harm." She said, almost begging. "I'm sorry to interupt."

At first, the girl with Byzantium Purple hair seemed normal, but then Jaykob started to get an ominous feeling. A feeling of...warmth? This girl was an Angel of Light. He'd found one. And this boy only added to the feeling. A strange feeling. Funny feeling. Brilliant, a two-in-one package! A possible candidate for the special human and another angel of light. The two things he'd been looking for both in the same alleyway. It was sort of stupid, thinking about it.

Jaykob flew to the end of the alleyway and hid behind a wall, then, he transformed back into Human form. He wrapped his bandages around his chest again and advanced. First obstacle: The ugly man. The element of surprise was on Jaykob's side, so all he had to do was start of with a kick to the leg, then a double slap to both ears to temporarily hinder hearing abilities, an upper punch to the chin to close mouth and stop screaming, and a final kick to the head to silence the man. Jaykob's plan worked perfectly, and the man fell knocked out without a sound. Next was the boy. Jaykob picked up the ugly man's suitcase, and formulated a plan.

Jaykob approached the wall, behind which was the girl. He hid himself behind the other side, concealing himself from the girl and the boy's view. Then, he swiftly slid out of hiding, banging the suitcase against the boy's head with a swift stroke. The boy automatically turned around and fired two shots. Jaykob grabbed his wrist and turned it, causing him to drop the gun, then he elbowed the boy's arm hard, causing him to screech out in pain. Meanwhile, Jaykob finished it off with a kick to the back, sending the boy hurling toward the wall. Jaykob then picked up the boy's gun and threw it on top of a roof. He turned to his fellow angel and said "Fear not, I am a fellow angel of light." he said to her.

(OOC: Xilfer and I have discussed this battle on another website, he has given me permission to auto-hit his character, and he has my permission to auto-hit my character.)
Old October 19th, 2011, 07:20 AM
かずき Kazuki

~Chapter One~
A War Machine Is Reawakened...
Underground Ice Wall

Kazuki sent one, final pulse, with extra power behind it. He was losing focus and getting very weak, so he was losing control. This final shockwave would likely hit every angel in the city, and show Kazuki's location. He closed his eyes once more, feeling much too weak to do anything.

Are you close...? He thought to himself weakly. He was losing power. Any more "pulses" and he'd die. He probably couldn't even fly at this point. He'd need help to even walk, it'd seem. He remained there, motionless, except for the slight rise and fall of his breathing chest. He was wearing a black trenchcoat, military issued from many centuries ago. He lie there, the only movements he made were breathing and other necessities. He was sickly pale, after being frozen in ice for such a long time. But something felt a bit odd. What was it? A feeling he hadn't felt for a very long time. What was it? Kazuki focused harder on the feeling. What is this sensation I feel...?

Warmth.
Old October 19th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Fio could see the form in the ice now. He almost called out to Elsie but then stopped, feeling a rush through his veins. It was better than sugar. Was it power? He glanced back at his creator, whose body was glowing a steady white. Light Angel indeed. Her voice was getting louder, starting to echo through the underground. Fio snorted and turned toward the man in the ice, seeing him breathing. He had a lot o explaining to do when they got through with him. Speaking of which... the dragon took a deep breath and released a powerful jet of white flame. He knew after this his throat would be shot. The last time he had done this, that had been... god... ow...

Elsie, meanwhile, had not felt the pulse. She was incredibly focused. Or rather, she wasn't. Elly was lost in the world her power created for her. She continued to chant, thinking of Fio, thinking of power. She had forgotten the quest, the cold, or even the strange NPC from earlier. Fio was worried though. She might pass out from using her power and there was no way he could carry her and the dude in the ice. Hopefully she stayed awake.

Old October 19th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Adlan Zaidi
NY City
Alleyway

Upon seeing the fear in the girl's eyes, Adlan lowered his gun. She didn't seem to be able to cause any harm. Then, in a calmer tone, Adlan said "Alright, who are you and what are you doing here? Spying?" his tone rose again. Suddenly, out of the blue, something attacked Adlan. It's attacks were co-ordinated and strategical...and painful. Adlan immediately, reacted by turning around and shooting in the direction the first hit had come from. There was nothing. Suddenly, a hand grabbed his wrist and twisted it. The pain was so immense, Adlan couldn't keep his grip on his gun, and so it fell to the floor. Next, a rock-solid elbow landed a blow on Adlan's arm, he screamed in pain before the thing gave him a kick to the back, sending him flying toward the wall. He banged his head on it with a thud, and immediately fell down, his head spinning, trying to decide which pain was the worst. "Fear not, I am a fellow Angel of Light." the thing said. Adlan tilted his hilt to see...a guy, about as old as the girl standing in front of the girl, talking to her. Perhaps they knew each other.

Adlan's wrist was still throbbing with pain. There he lay on the ground, motionless, but still alive. Was this some sort of paralyzing technique? It felt so weird, like the boy would float into unconsciousness at any second, but something was holding him back. The agonizing pain, probably. Then, finally, Adlan managed to lift a finger. An arm. A leg. He was up. He scanned the floor, but his trusty flintlock was nowhere to be found. Looking to his left, Adlan saw Cornelius Armstrong, unconscious, or so it seemed. Without a second thought, the boy rushed toward his attacker, and tackled him to the floor. The man fought back, tactical punches trying to land a blow on the weak points of the body.They were almost all swiftly dodged or lightly taken, and countered with random punches. Eventually the two boys fell to the ground, and battled it out. Adlan managed to mutter "Angels? You...don't seem like much of an angel to me!" and punched the so called "angel" in the face. According to this guy, he and that girl were angels...of light? And what? Does that mean there were Dark Angels too? Oh, and perhaps an almighty angel in between, and both governed by silly old god. Adlan had given up in god since...his sisters.

Although it wasn't entirely unbelievable. The strange gangsters with dark wings in his dreams, his hallucination of a girl being attacked by one such angel, and now this. Adlan tried to push these thoughts out of his head as he was punched in the jaw. He screamed something that sounded like a cross between an anguished cry, and a war cry, as he punched the angel in the stomach. The angel also seemed to recoil, grunting as if trying to withhold a scream. What was he trying to do? Impress his "fellow angel?"
Old October 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM
miley810
Assassin

Julie breathed a sigh of relief when the boy told her he was a angel of light, but she soon heard the voice from earlier calling for help again.

"Um...I've gotta...head off now...good luck with...whatever..."She said, not wanting to leave the new-meet light angel, and she hoped he come with her.

She headed underground, down a manhole, in a ally, and to as far as she could go before she couldn't remember where the pulse was. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"Light angel Julie here, I can't remember where I felt the pulse, but I'm...trying to come."Julie said."If you can send out a slight pulse, I may be able to get back on track.

Julie walked a little bit, to find a girl.

"Um...helleew...."Julie said.

Julie walked to the girl's side.

"Are you down here...for the same reason as me?"Julie asked, not wanting to say too much in case the girl was just here for another reason or something.

(OOC: Again I"m sorry for the short/rushed post, but you know, busy life.)

Old October 19th, 2011, 09:09 PM
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
"Oh my foolish mongrel... if your pathetic body wasn't so indecisive of its side you wouldn't think this way! You consider yourself a higher being of better intelegence and understanding of this war when in reality you are just too stupid to understand! You don't understand it so you work to stop it! You're people must also be so hypocrytical..." Mars flew up and launched the spear at the angel.

"What do you know about the war?! What are you achieving?! NOTHING!" Nexus wailed and before he could finish, the Darkness Angel continued.

"Angel of Equilibrium! If I devour you then I know those light angels will be of no trouble!" Mars warped behind the angel and formed an orb of dark aura. Then, he launched it towards the spear, causing it to explode. Smoke was everywhere and Nexus couldn't see a thing in the total darkness. Looking around, he tried using his senses, to sense of his enemy was nearby. But closing his eyes was a major disadvantage.

"NOW DIE!" Mars appeared right next to the Equilibrium Angel, and the Greywing wasn't agile enough to dodge an attack this close. Placing his arms before him, the chains were slammed onto him, a loud clang echoing around the place. The block was able to weaken it but the attack was too fast, too strong and Nexus was blasted away with a cry of pain, then swirled around, his wings losing control. With the wings not listening to his commands, he plummeted towards the ground, but before turning into meat sauce, he launched an energy ball towards the ground, the blast propelling him upwards, slowing his fall.

Landing on the ground safely, Nexus didn't let his guards down. The attack was awfully strong, and there was a large cut on the Equilibrium Angel's cheek, thanks to the sharp chains. Blood was dripping out, but he didn't care. With the smoke gone, the Darkness Angel had nowhere to hide.

"If you think you'll beat me easily, you're wrong!" Nexus raised his hand, and leaped into the air again, his wings back to normal once again. Once there, he launched himself forward, grabbing the Darkness angel by the neck, holding him tightly in mid-air. Then, his eyes narrowing, he tightened his grasp around his neck as he released a strong current of energy into the angel's body...his grasp getting tighter and tighter..

Old October 21st, 2011, 09:16 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
"My apologies." The man said, smiling. He seemed to be a kind of nice guy, and Zack felt quite normal again. He shrugged, and turned around to walk away, when he suddenly had another headache, but this one was much more severe than the last one.

"Aaaagh!" He grunted, and collapsed onto the ground. He gripped his head, laying there on the hard concrete footpath. He felt his energy draining, but the thing he felt the most was the high amount of dark thoughts entering his brain, attacking him from within, filling his brain with dark memories. He could see all the murders he had ever seen, whether in the news or TV. He felt a strange attraction to blood, but the thing that troubled him most was that he could see a blurred vision of a person. The vision cleared a bit, and he could see the face of the person he had just banged into. This headache, everything, had something to do with the person he had just met a few moments ago. But what? He had never seen him before, how could a hardly a minute's meeting cause such a thing to occur to him? There were a million questions he had to ask that man, but first he had to get on his feet, which he was finding quite difficult to do.

He felt the pain fade away a bit, and he started to stand up, still dazed. A man approached Zack, with a rather concerned look. "Are you fine, son?" He asked him. Zack gave him a glare, and replied in a rough voice, "Yeah, I'm fine, now leave me alone."

"I'm sorry, but you don't look fine. You need medical attent-"

"JUST GO THE F*CK AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" Zack yelled at the man. The man was taken aback, quite shocked at the boy's answer. He gave Zack a dirty look, then walked away, ignoring him. Zack stood there for a moment, gasping for breath. He was panting, as if he had just ran about 5 miles, and felt extremely tired. His legs felt heavy, but he had to get to the bottom of this. He started to walk towards the direction the man had walked towards, trying to keep a lookout for a man completely dressed in black. Unfortunately, New York City was an extremely crowded city and finding a man in here was like searching for a miniature size needle in a whole mansion filled with hay. In simpler terms, it wasn't quite easy.

The inner voice started to speak up inside him, and for some weird reason, it seemed scared.

"Wait, are you going after that man? Are you insane?! DON'T GO AFTER HIM!"

"Shut up. Why are you scared anyways? You're only a voice inside my head."

The voice surprisingly shut up after that, and he heard no more protests after that. What was the voice anyways? He had never thought about it, it had been there for quite a long time now. It was weird, he had no idea what it was, yet it lived with him. Zack pushed these thoughts out of his mind, he needed to concentrate on finding the man first.

He spotted the man walk pas the corner, and he ran towards him quickly, but silently. He didn't want to alert the man, just see what he was up to first. He silently stalked him, and saw him bang into a short girl. He hid around a corner, and quietly heard their conversation.

"Um... Sorry Mister!" The girl apologized.

"Don't worry about it." The man said in his slightly dangerous voice. After that, there was a short pause, and then the man spoke again.

"Been here long, Angel of Light?"

"What the hell? Angel of Light?" Zack thought. What the hell was an Angel of Light? Was it some make-believe thing? Some kind of thing from a game? Or was it something more, something frighteningly real? He had never really believed in Angels, and he still doubted their existence. It was possible that the man was a madman as well. He stayed, watching them silently. What happened next, he simply couldn't believe it. The man appeared to be absorbing darkness from all around him, and he attacked the light pole above him. It was the only source of light in the alley, and it was dark in the alley. Zack could still make out the figures of the 2 people in the darkness though.

He saw as the man unleashed some kind of a dark orb at the girl, but suddenly some creature popped out of the girl's bag and started to breath fire. The fire extinguished the attack, and the two people had a brief chat. Zack's head was spinning, he had no idea what was going on. There was too much that he couldn't take in. A man with the power to absorb darkness? A creature that breathes fire? Angels of Light? What the fhe f*ck was going on?

"What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," The girl said. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

"A person, huh?" These people looked extremely dangerous, and he couldn't imagine what they might do to the person. But there was nothing in Zack's power that he could do, there was absolutely nothing that he could use to fight against people with powers.

Suddenly, a headache kicked in once again, and he started to hear a voice. It was faint, but it was there... definitely there. The thing was... the voice was not anywhere near Zack. It was inside his head, but different from the other, much evil voice. "I send this message to all Light Angels within the area... If you can hear this, I need help... I am underground, and have just woken up from some sort of cryostasis... I'm frozen... I am an angel like you... If you can find me, I could be an ally..."

"I must be going insane..." Zack thought, massaging his forehead. This really was too much. This stuff was something that was straight out of a fantasy book, something which other people had fun reading. In books, it was exciting adventure, in real life, it was horror multiplied by two. There was something wrong about all of this, and somehow Zack felt that he was involved. Who was that man? Why had his presence given him a headache? There were too many questions, and only one person could answer them. The man himself.

The girl suddenly ran away from the scene, but she was so fast, it seemed as if she was flying. But who knows, after the events that unfolded that day, it probably was true. After the girl left, Zack, building up his courage, approached the man, still in the darkness. It was probably the biggest risk he had ever taken in his entire life, but Zack was that kind of guy, a risk taker.

"Hey, you mister! I'm sorry I banged into you earlier... but let's forget that. What's your name?" Zack asked him.

(OOC: Can Dark Angels detect the special humans? :O If they can, then probably it's finally time for Zack to get involved... >:3)
Old October 21st, 2011, 12:47 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
Mars
NY Skies
Counter attack
Mars simply laughed at the angels tightening grip.

"I... wonder..." He choked out.

"What happens if I do this!?" Mars gripped his opponents shoulders and slid his chain around his wings.

"You really didn't think this through did you?" Mars mocked as he faded into a black mist, he dragged the equilibrium angel behind him and while they lay in total blackness for a split second he ripped the chain through the opposing angels wings.

When the teleportation finished, the angels were tossed in opposite directions Mars straightened himself in the sky and smiled, he turned to see how his opponent was doing.

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old October 22nd, 2011, 11:49 AM
Spellsun
It burns! It burns!

Jaykob Spellsun
NY City
Alleyway

Jaykob had to admit that this boy was good. It was very hard to land a punch on him, and Jaykob's carefully selected tactics were failing him. Finally, at the only chance he got, he jabbed the boy in between the ribs, another pressure point, and knocked him off. The boy groaned and stood back up. He looked over to the wall, the girl was gone. "Great. I go through all this to see a fellow angel, and she leaves. This is so stupid." Jaykob muttered. However, he soon saw why the girl left...
"I'm signaling my location..." Jaykob's head throbbed. He put his hands on it, but it wouldn't cease. "Please, if you're coming, hurry... I can't keep using my power... If you can't get to me in a half hour, I'll have died from using too much energy..." Suddenly, Jayob's eyes started aching. He was seeing something else....somewhere else. It was a strange undergrounds location. Apparently, the third Angel Of Light was trapped here... Jaykob had to go help.

When it stopped, Jaykob turned his gaze to the boy. This boy, despite annoying, was a possible candidate for the special human. Jaykob had a funny feeling around him. Being near this boy made him feel physically warmer, as well as mentally. "You're coming with me." he said to the boy. Jaykob was no fool, though, he knew this boy wouldn't come with him. It was the only choice....

It was time to form a bond with this human. Before the boy could react, Jaykob lunged at him, and turned back into angel form, his wings broke through the bandages as his muscles tensed. Without one more thought, Jaykob lunged straight through the boy. The sensation felt...strange. Like getting chained to a pole and continually trying to get away. A cold pole. Suddenly a slight chill came over Jaykob, but not from the outside, from the inside. It ran all the way up his body. The bonding process had begun. Jaykob turned around to look at the boy. He was obviously experiencing the same sensation.
Finally, the process completed itself. And Jaykob felt completely chained to the pole. Knowing that the human could now hear his him in his head, Jaykob whispered "What you have just experienced is called a bonding process. I am Jaykob, an Angel. Angels are the protectors of mankind, they watch over you and try to keep you positive." Jaykob sent an image of an Angel and his human strolling across the street and carried on "For years, we have kept you safe from bad thoughts. Unfortunately, some Angels went Dark. These Angels are referred to as Angels Of Darkness. These Angels have been the cause of the recent turmoil in New York City" Jaykob flashed an image of gangsters, and their Dark Angel guardians. "An angel can fuse -no, not fuse- more like...create a mental attachment to one human. The pictures you just witnessed were of a man and his angel "guardian" and two other men with their dark angel "guardian". Guardian are what you refer attached angels as. What I have just done is make myself your Guardian angel, boy." he finished.

"I have received a message from one of my fellow GOOD angels. He is in great danger and we have only half an hour to get to him. He is somewhere underground, he sent me the co-ordinates." Jaykob thought-spoke to the boy. He then sent him the co-ordinates given to him by the Angel of light in question. "These are his co-ordinates. I do not know this city. You do. I need you to find this place and help me get to my friend."

While waiting for a response from the boy, Jaykob decided to send out a message to his friend in need. "Fellow Angel of light. I have received your message. I have bonded with a human who will help me determine your location. I am on my way."
Old October 22nd, 2011, 12:42 PM
SV
It was justified

"What are we looking for... all I know is we're looking for a person," The girl said. "They don't tell me very much because I am just a beginner player but the quest details say this person is important."

Travis ignored the obvious strangeness that surrounded the girl's speech.Travis thought in his mind. A person? The Angels of Light came here to track down someone? Another Dark Angel? No, that wouldn't make sense. They would have come directly to us. Could they be after a human? Travis didn't jump to conclusions, but he had a pretty good speculation on what they were after. It was probably a human. For what purpose, though, was a mystery to Travis. Suddenly, the girl departed. Travis faintly heard a message of help fill the air. Travis thought for a moment on whether he should pursue, but instead decided now, with this extra information in hand, was probably the time not to attack the angels, but to gather with the other Dark Angels. He was about to depart, when the boy from before came back before him. Travis wondered for a second if he saw any of the events from before. He probably didn't. A Darkness Angel's power is not often shown before normal humans.

"Hey, you mister! I'm sorry I banged into you earlier... but let's forget that. What's your name?" He said. Travis gave him a curious glance, as if analyzing him. He was rather good at that. He could something about him. He was either in shock, in fear, or jump came back from a near death experience. Out of those, he probably most likely was in shock or in fear. Travis was certain. He had somehow seen what had happened. It was a human who could see angels. Travis smiled at him.

"As I said before, don't worry about it." Travis ignored the second part about providing a name. He had no intention of giving out any information about himself. Among the Darkness Angels, and even the Angels of Light, Travis was an old name, a hated name. He didn't want that name floating around again. But a human who could possibly see angels was rare. Travis decided he might have a use for the boy down the stretch.

"Let's just pretend we never ran into each other." Travis said, patting the human, and began once again to walk away. It might have been easy to miss, but Travis imbued a tiny bit of shadow energy on the human. This way, he could keep tabs on his location, in case he needed him for later, and something told Travis he would be needing him soon. Things were happening around here all of a sudden. Important things. Travis walked out of the alley, his sunglasses ever hiding his mood, his intentions. He knew where two of his..."comrades" were. He'd better go greet them, and explain what the angels are doing here.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here