Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 26th, 2011 (07:23 AM).
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet
~Chapter 2~
A DARK Truth, Revealed!
Underground, Unfrozen

Seraph opened his eyes, feeling the tingle of warmth for the first time in centuries. I'm finally free... he thought to himself, and as the ice melted, he found himself falling down to the ground. Thinking quickly, he stretched out his wings, glistening black feathers slowly falling down as he landed on one knee. He was panting a bit, already weak from the energy he used. He spoke between breaths, to his rescuer. "I know what you're thinking... I... I am a dark angel... But you have to trust me... I'm not here to kill Light angels... I just want to help stop the war... If the war is still going on... I must've been frozen for a long time... If you don't trust me, you may just kill me now..." Seraph lowered his head, in forfeit to his rescuing Light Angel. "I want dark and light angels alike to be in peace... I was put into war against my own will... I was... Their secret weapon..."

Sponsored Links