< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Create & Discover > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage Darkness Reigns [T] REMAKE - [IC]

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
Old October 26th, 2011 (7:23 AM).
Feeling down and broken...~
Nature: Quiet
~Chapter 2~
A DARK Truth, Revealed!
Underground, Unfrozen

Seraph opened his eyes, feeling the tingle of warmth for the first time in centuries. I'm finally free... he thought to himself, and as the ice melted, he found himself falling down to the ground. Thinking quickly, he stretched out his wings, glistening black feathers slowly falling down as he landed on one knee. He was panting a bit, already weak from the energy he used. He spoke between breaths, to his rescuer. "I know what you're thinking... I... I am a dark angel... But you have to trust me... I'm not here to kill Light angels... I just want to help stop the war... If the war is still going on... I must've been frozen for a long time... If you don't trust me, you may just kill me now..." Seraph lowered his head, in forfeit to his rescuing Light Angel. "I want dark and light angels alike to be in peace... I was put into war against my own will... I was... Their secret weapon..."
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links