Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 23rd, 2011 (09:48 AM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
New Feature

You will now be able to have a second Character!

As a Team Hurricane Grunt or Corporal

SU:

Name: First and Last.

Personality: 2 lines minimum

History: 8 lines minimum

Pokémon Species:
No Legendaries, No 3rd Evo,
Moveset: 8 Maximum
Level: (30-)

Theme: Optional

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old October 23rd, 2011 (11:08 AM).
RubyForever
Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP

Venus was looking at her New Pokéball, She decided to let her Charmander out.

"Charm?" The Charmander said as it came out.

"Hey, Do you like the name Flame?" Venus asked it.

"Char!" It jumped in joy.

Venus started going down the road, with Flame on her shoulder,

They took a turn and saw a sign

<--- Ilo city
Uinana Town --->

You are in Auirnford.

"...mander" Flame said as it pointed in the direction of Ilo city

"Okay, Flame." Venus said as she went down the path, they saw many things on the way.

Venus took out the Pokéball she got and tried to return Flame.

It didn't work. she tried again and again, but she wouldn't go in

"Ch..." Flame said as she swung her tail around herself, and curled up as the full moon sank,

Crack sounded a twig and Flame instantly jumped up

"Shi..." A pokémon was heard as Venus realized she was deep in the tall grass

Suddenly a pokémon jumped out of the woods around Venus, She took out her Pokédex.

"Shinx, The Flash Pokémon,
Its forelegs have a muscle-based system of generating electricity. Its body shines if endangered." The Machine beeped just as the Shinx shined.

Let's Battle thought Venus

"Flame use Pound!" Venus ordered

After time the Shinx was being withered away.

"Go! Pokéball!" She shouted as she threw the Pokéball that Flame didn't go in.

It shook, One... two...

I love eevees. The trainer card is just to signify I want to start soon.
Old October 24th, 2011 (05:22 AM). Edited November 4th, 2011 by shinysweety.
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Tifa

Tifa was really happy to see Emma again. Then the boy came off his bike, Tifa recognized him from some where.....

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." said the boy.

Now she remembered! He was Kybolt Sinnoh and Hoenn champion!

"Piplup, C'mon out." Kybolt said as he let out his Piplup, "Pip..." it cheered.

Tifa watched as Kybolt and Striker talked, he said for Tifa to pair up with striker.

"I... guess... we are on... a team." said Striker as he then petted his Pichu, "Yes, please do." Striker replied to his Pichu.

Tifa smiled, "C'mon Lunar fight like your mother, i know you can do it." said Tifa to her Vulpix as it jamp off from her shoulder.

Tifa smiled at the tiny pokemon as it smiled back. Then Lunar walked over to the Pichu, "Vul-Vul."said Lunar smiling at the Pichu kindly.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old October 24th, 2011 (12:21 PM).
RubyForever

(Aqua said I caught it.)

...three bleep, She had caught Shinx, and let it out.

"How 'bout Ferro?" Venus said as she crouched and stroked the Shinx.

"Shin.." Shinx purred

"Great!" Venus smiled, she stood up and took out her Pokédex,

"Male Shinx... Moves: Charge, Tackle." The Pokédex bleeped.

"Return, Ferro." She returned him.

She ran out of the Tall Grass and carried on,

Then they entered Ilo city...

Old October 24th, 2011 (04:47 PM).
RolePlayGirl 11
ღ Ranger Girl

Nature: Naughty
Sora

Sora watched the whole scene without saying a word. He was Happy Tifa smiled at him, for once. Who would that she would fall in love with him, she was totally different. Sora sighed, to bad he couldn't battle. Cause his egg didn't hatch yet, Sora felt something on his arm, it felt like something moving, Sora looked. His Egg was moving a bit! Sora immediately gave a smile, Sora really wanted to tell Tifa but he was to scared to go over to her. Sora sighed in sadness and then looked at the egg again feeling, and seeing it move more and more.

Old October 25th, 2011 (01:53 PM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

"Um... Sure... Thanks..." The boy replied. "Shocks... Wanna battle this girl?"

The Pichu agreed with it's trainer. Ivy was certainly excited. Maybe a little too cocky as well.

"Awesome." Emma replied.

"Ready... when you.. are." The boy replied.

Emma was about to command Ivy, but two more people came over to them. Emma could have sworn she'd reconized one of them before. Emma dug into her memories in search of a memory of the girl before Emma.

"Hi! Is this Uinana town?" The new boy said.

"Of course this is Uinana town, Sora! Where did you think we were?" The girl said, not even looking at Sora. "Oh so sorry about that." The girl said. "I'm Tifa, Tifa Lockhart. And you guys are?"

Emma still took some time to search for the image of Tifa in her head. Appearently, Tifa's name didn't trigger any memories so far.

"Oh and this is Sora." Tifa said.

Sora didn't trigger anything either. But why? Emma just knew she had seen or at least heard of Tifa before.

"My... my name... my name is... Striker Lamos... just call me Lumi." Lumi said. "We... we were about... to battle... if you want to... watch."

"Hey. You look.... familiar..." Tifa said, looking at Emma.

Emma knew it. Now she remembered who Tifa was. The two used to hang out together in first through fourth grade.

"Emma is that you?" Tifa asked.

"Tifa...?" Emma was still digging up all her memories of Tifa.

"It is! It's been such a long time Emma how are you doing?" Tifa asked.

"Tifa! It is you!" Emma said, walking up and hugging Tifa. "I'm doing great! How are you? Oh and thank you... For encouraging me through 1-4 grade..."

Emma had remembered that she had made friends with Tifa in school. Tifa was the one who stayed with Emma when the other kids would make fun of Emma's british accent. Emma had forgotten those years ever since her father was taken away. Emma was pulled out of school, therefore she couldn't ever see Tifa again. Eventually, things happened and Emma forgot about Tifa.

"We could watch them battle, or we could have a 2 vs 2 battle, makes sence since we all have 1 pokémon." Kybolt said.

"Um... just who... will team up with who?" Lumi asked. "Um... who are you... I would like to know..."

"Who else? I'll be with Emma and Sora doesn't even have a proper Pokémon! You'll be with her." Kybolt said. "My name is Kybolt, Hoenn and Sinnoh League Champion. User of Water and Electric Pokémon, 18, Do I need to drone on?"

Emma laughed. Emma released her grip of Tifa and stood beside Kybolt.

"I love that idea. I have never been in a two verses two battle before." Emma replied. "Ready to battle when you all are." Emma said, smiling.
Old October 25th, 2011 (05:49 PM).
shinysweety

Tifa

"I love that idea. I have never been in a two verses two battle before." Emma replied. "Ready to battle when you all are." Emma said, smiling.

"Kay, im ready." said Tifa. Tifa turned to look at Striker, "You ready?" asked Tifa.

Then Tifa felt a tiny soft tap on her leg, Tifa looked down. "Oh hi Lunar, made a new friend?" asked Tifa kindly.

Lunar nodded and smiled, "Vul- Vulpix." Lunar said. "Ya ready to battle" asked Tifa smiling softly to Lunar.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old October 26th, 2011 (11:50 PM). Edited October 26th, 2011 by Aquataris.
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Kybolt smiled "Let's Battle!"

RPers: Look here
Spoiler:
Dear RPers

I am here to inform you that the double battle will be PM'd as me as a Hub, just send me your target and I will collect the infomation and make who wins fair by flipping a coin when 3 hits have been done to a Pokémon, to miss or hit is going to be a flip of a coin, ones that lose will goto the Uinana town Pokémon Center.

The winners go with them to wait for them,

You can PM a special Return or letting a pokémon out.

After if all 3 targets you said to me run out if they are not in a pattern I will tell you and you will have to send me the new targets.

No one can Interact with the fighting group if outside the fighting group meaning

Sora(RolePlay girl 11): You can just follow the group

Venus(RubyForever): Just post about being in Ilo city, Help a person, go to Gym whatever but please VM what you want to do if it is kinda big.

-AQUA-

PM for Details at http://www.pokecommunity.com, Aquataris.

Mods: Look here
Spoiler:
Dear Skymin.

We are going to do a double battle. This is going to be done over PMs
so please do not lock the thread. Read above if you want to find out more.

-AQUA-

G.M. of Dimension's End

If any one is going to post from here on until the battle is over
put this in your posts ALWAYS.

so this is what you put in your post

Quote:
Skymin please click here.
NEXT CITY:

Siau town.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
Old October 28th, 2011 (06:31 AM).
RubyForever

Quote:
Skymin please click here.
Venus was looking around and saw a big tower, it was finely decorating with statues

"Hey is that the Gym?" She asked an Officer, "Yes A Ghost Type Gym, the Gym Leader is Bruya," The Police Officer said

"Thanks!" She said as she walked down the street and saw a House that looks demolished.

"Hmm, seems this city has a lot of Ghost Pokémon." She decided to look around the city more.

"Hey you!" A voice cried. "I challenge you to a battle!" She turned around, and saw it was a boy around her age "My name is Kane, Kane Unisho." he said.

"Okay." Venus smiled "I am called Sun."
"C'mon down to business." Kane grinned as he took out a Pokéball and lobbed it into the air and a dash of white light revealed a Gastly.

"Okay! Come out Ferro!" Venus chanted as a beam of light elegantly turned into a small Shinx.

"Gastly use Lick!" Kane ordered as the Gastly comes charging forward for a Lick,

Venus didn't hesitate "Dodge then use Charge!" The Shinx rolled out-of-the-way and then gathered electricity from its forelegs,

Gastly went back to its place in front of its owner "Hypnosis!"

The Pokémon started to do it, "Ferro! Return!" Venus said as she realized the situation.

"Gastly, Return, Your in charge! Ferroseed!" Kane said as he returned his pokémon and brought out Ferroseed.

Venus gestured Flame to battle, "Pound!" Venus said as her charmander started to charge at the Ferroseed.

"Tranquill, Whirlwind!" A Unknown voice ordered as Kane's Other pokéball was blown away,

"You!" Kane hissed as he turned, Venus turned too.

"Team Hurricane demands you, Kane." The person said,

"No! Give back Gastly! Ferroseed use Leech seed!" Kane sneered at him,

"FERROOOOOO-" His pokémon did the move,

"Fly." The presumed Team Hurricane Grunt ordered as it's pokémon dodged the attack and then flew away with it's owner on it's back. "Go! Snag ball!" The Grunt dropped a Snag ball onto Ferroseed and it got snagged, "Pick up the ball!" said the Grunt and in seconds he was flying away with Kane's Pokémon.

"Let's finish this later, I have a Grunt to battle!" Kane said as he started running in the direction of the grunt.

"Or I could help." said Venus.

Kane stopped running "Okay!"

Venus nodded to her Pokémon, Flame, and started running after Kane.

Old October 30th, 2011 (02:14 AM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Venus is now travelling with the Gym leader's Son, Kane!

I have 2 people's three targets I need the other 3,

to remind you pound has 5 pp on here.

My PC Family:
Old November 6th, 2011 (01:39 AM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

I really need Shiny's Targets, She's holding everything up.

My PC Family:
Old December 1st, 2011 (02:55 PM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

(Ooc: Um... Are we still doing this? I rly like this RP.)
Old December 1st, 2011 (03:31 PM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Yes, but I can't decide to ssend the players the satistics and let you write your own view.

My PC Family:
Old December 3rd, 2011 (07:24 AM).
scubame
Unhatched Egg

pokemon-dennsa(DOT)deviantart(DOT)com/art/--272141164
Dasmi edited. sorry for not asking permission.
I cant post links so replace "(DOT)" with "."
Old December 5th, 2011 (08:34 AM).
RolePlayGirl 11
ღ Ranger Girl

Nature: Naughty
Sorry guys i have to drop out, and Shiny said she sent u her units already :\, bye bye and sorry. D:

Old December 5th, 2011 (08:35 AM).
shinysweety

(I did :\)

Im gonna need to drop out to, sorry. Good luck to everyone in this RP. seeya round.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old December 5th, 2011 (01:10 PM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Suddenly, a machine took Sora and Ritz, leaving there pokémon running back to the Previous Owner. Then Old lady jane picking up the Egg and looked at the ones left "Who wants this one? This Egg will help ypu Greatly."

-------------------------------------

RP IN FIRST GEAR
-----------------------------
"Wow, C'mon we have a Gym to face, first let's go train!" said Kybolt as he got onto his bike.

Player ShinySweety and Roleplaygirl have been moved to BLACKLIST

My PC Family:
Old December 5th, 2011 (01:34 PM).
hero11
Victini Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to hero11
"Wow, C'mon we have a Gym to face, first let's go train!" Kybolt said getting on his bike.
"I'll catch up with you after I heal Shocks... if that is ok with you... I mean." Striker said to Kybolt getting ready to head to the Pokemon Center.
"Sorry I couldn't do better." Shocks said weakly to Striker.
"It's fine buddy... we will get you patched up real quick." Striker said to Shocks.
Striker ran to the Pokemon Center to get his Pokemon healed. He sat waiting for his Pokemon to heal. Afterwards, Striker looked around for Kybolt and eventually found him. After finding him, he walked up to him. "Uhh... do you thin you can... show me how to successfully catch a Pokemon?" Striker asked him.
"It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you."
-Chuck Norris
Old December 6th, 2011 (11:21 AM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

"Uhh... do you thin you can... show me how to successfully catch a Pokemon?" Striker asked him.
"Sure, but'll have to get some pokéballs, Come on." said Kybolt as he stabilized his bike, "I know someone round here." he started to walk to his Agent's house, he knocked on the door.
A voice gruffed "Colour?"
Kybolt said to the voice behind the door "Lavender"
"Come in Kybolt. Your agent welcomes you with open arms." the voice opened the door, "Cylde, How's Jo and Sasha," Kybolt's voice echoed around the house,
"You're Pokémon are just fine, ever since you left the Hoenn League with that Trophy, That Luxray and Zekrom showed even more power." said Clyde behind a Rotational Chair in the shape of an open Pokéball infront of a fire.
"Can I have Draydos and a Emolga, I need to show this one a bit of training, and since I'm in a new region I'll need my Zapdos." Kybolt asked
"You'll need Empty Pokéballs with that." said Agent Clyde
"Jade, give him them." said Clyde
A person in a Jade robe came with a tray with candles on each point.
"The reason this is an old looking place because of the resent attacks from Team Hurricane, has made this place go power-less, Litwicks are starting to enter we have locked them away but we must move," said Clyde as the figure in a Jade Robe gave the Pokéballs,

A Man burst in, he was wearing bright yellow outfit "Black, we are ready to move."
Clyde said back "I am coming, you two, run along." then Kybolt took Striker to the Tall Grass, "Take Emolga and catch this with theese" he presented him with Pokéballs and a Great ball "The Great ball has Emolga in," he saw a Lilipup "Catch it, trouble? ask me to step in."

My PC Family:
Old December 11th, 2011 (06:12 PM).
hero11
Victini Trainer

"Sure, but'll have to get some pokéballs, Come on." Kybolt told Striker, parking his bike.
"I know someone round here." Kybolt said walking away.
Striker followed Kybolt to a mans house and watched him knock on the door. "Colour?" A Voice said behind the door.
"Lavender" Kybolt anwsered.
"Come in Kybolt. Your agent welcomes you with open arms." The voice replied, with the voice's owner opening the door.
Kybolt went in and Striker followed him."Cylde, How's Jo and Sasha," Kybolt asked the man.
"You're Pokémon are just fine, ever since you left the Hoenn League with that Trophy, That Luxray and Zekrom showed even more power." Clyde anwsered him in a chair.
"Can I have Draydos and a Emolga, I need to show this one a bit of training, and since I'm in a new region I'll need my Zapdos." Kybolt told the man.
"You'll need Empty Pokéballs with that." Clyde informed them. "Jade, give him them." Clyde said.
A man with a greenish robe came in with a tray of Pokeballs and candles at the end. "The reason this is an old looking place because of the resent attacks from Team Hurricane, has made this place go power-less, Litwicks are starting to enter we have locked them away but we must move," Clyde informed Kybolt as Jade gave them Pokéballs.
Suddenly, some man with yellow clothing bursted through the door. "Black, we are ready to move." the man told Clyde
Clyde replied "I am coming, you two, run along."

Striker and Kybolt left the house, with Kybolt leading the way. Striker had no idea what was going on. Just that he shouldn't care right now. They reached the tall grass and Kybolt turned to Striker. "Take Emolga and catch this with these"
Kybolt gave him Pokeballs and a great ball. Striker looked confused with the Great ball. "The Great ball has Emolga in,"
He saw a Lilipup and then looked at Striker "Catch it, trouble? ask me to step in."
Striker noded as he approched the Lilipup. He had no idea Emolga's Moveset, so he just decided to go with Shocks. Striker sent out Shocks and had him use Pound a couple of times to weaken it. Striker then threw a Pokeball to hope to catch it.
"It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you."
-Chuck Norris
Old December 12th, 2011 (09:37 AM). Edited December 12th, 2011 by Aquataris.
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Blacklist removed
Transmitting apologies
Stiker has caught a Lillipup

"Great job!" Kybolt said, suddenly rumbling started, then a mountain of stuff aculmilatd, then out burst Dasmi, Kybolt took out his Pokédex and listened "Data aquired:
Dasmi, The Giant Mole Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protecter of the mountains, it is also said to provide shelter for wild pokémon in the mountains using its tunneling abilities." Kybolt was stunned, none of his pokémon could protect him, hesitatly he took out Zapdos and threw it, "Zapdos, Fly!" but it Igored him and used Thunderbolt, No efect, Zapdos screeched, Then Articuno and Moltres appeared, they attacked Dasmi but to no avsail, Dasmi used Metal Claw the trio flew off, and Dasmi Dug again, the hole blocks the short way to the GYM.

My PC Family:
Old December 19th, 2011 (08:18 AM).
hero11
Victini Trainer

Striker picked up the Poké Ball and felt a little proud of himself. He had caught his first Pokemon. "Great job!" Kybolt congratulated Striker.
Striker started to think of a nickname for his Lilipup. Not being very good with nicknames, Striker decided to name his Lilipup "Puppy". Just then though, Striker felt the ground shake and a weird Pokemon came out of the ground. Striker watched Kybolt take out a Pokédex as it read out the Pokemon's data. "Dasmi, The Giant Mole Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protector of the mountains, it is also said to provide shelter for wild pokémon in the mountains using its tunneling abilities."
Striker stood in fear as Kybolt sent out his Zapdos and told it to use fly, only for it to disobey him and use Thunderbolt. Two other bird Pokemon flew in that Striker only knew as part of the bird trio. Striker's limited knowledge on legendary Pok
émon means he knew nothing about the other two. In truth, the only Legionaries that Striker knows anything about are Zapdos, that there are a few trios, Mew, Arceus, and Victini. He watched as the birds attacked with no avail. Dasmi countered with Metal Claw, then the Dasmi dug a big hole that blocked the way to the short path Gym. Striker caught his breath. "Well... I... I guess we have to take the long way to the Gym now.... don't we?" Striker asked.

-Chuck Norris
Old December 21st, 2011 (04:25 AM).
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

(Sorry about the quality of the last post from me, also, to anyone who thinks this is dying, it is not, it is only slowing because of Christmas.
I will keep this open.)
"Well... I... I guess we have to take the long way to the Gym now.... don't we?" Striker asked.
"Yeah" Kybolt said as he stepped forward, suddenly, giant purple portals opened a lots of unown spewed out creating an abnormally strong wind force. They span in circles untill they made a sphere-like outline, then a high pitch screech boomed through out the city, it sounded like a Pokémon's screech. Then the wind subsided and the unown vanished.

"That was unsuspected." Kybolt thought out loud.
"Incredibile!" shouted a man.
Kybolt turned to see a man step off a , he had silver glasses with glass that was opague on the outside, he was shorter than normal but not by much, he also had pitch black hair and had a lab coat on him.
He shouted "This is the amazing Bransife region!"

He started walking towards Kybolt and Striker.

My PC Family:
Old January 4th, 2012 (08:52 AM).
hero11
Victini Trainer

"Yeah"Kybolt said stepping forward.

Strikerwas worried that if this is how his adventure began... who knows what wouldhappen later. Striker looked up and saw purple portals in the air. He wasshocked to see Unown come out. Striker was frantic, wondering what to do as heheard their cries. He also was forced back by a strong wind like force. Strikerheard a loud incomprehensible screech before the force went away, along withthe Unown. "That was unsuspected." Kybolt said.

"J-justwhat was that?" Striker thought to himself.

"Incredible!"a man's voice interrupted Striker's thoughts.

Ashorter than average man was in the distance and had obviously just seen whathappened. He had opaque, silver glasses and pitch black hair. The man was alsowearing a lab coat. Striker inferred that he was either a professor or a professor’saide. He shouted "This is the amazing Bransife region!"

Striker watched the man as hecame closer to them.

-Chuck Norris
Old January 12th, 2012 (01:21 PM). Edited January 15th, 2012 by Aquataris.
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

(Umm, I am not saying I am ditching this just saying this might slow because I am starting to be interested is something different. I will not ditch this, as a result I am appointing hero11 as a co-owner, I will PM you key features later this week, keep this alive till then will you?)

The man came closer "Hi, I am Professor Bulbasaur, I made a new invention, The Bulbadex!" he reached into his lab coat and gave Kybolt a card it had on it:
PROFESSOR OF THE KANTO REGION
Name:
(A word is smudged and write over with: Prof. L. Bulbasaur
)
City: Pallet Town
Call:
1238-9971-666-5212.

Professor Bulbasaur continued "I found a new type of Pokémon, they can only be captured with a CaptúrBall! or Capture Ball if you want to be old-fashioned he he, and they break the CaptúrBall when they are thrown and you have to catch it again, which is no problem because it's one throw and their in, I called them a Bulbámon, I have a giant factory on the Orange Islands mass producing them, I also am working on a machine tha-"

"Hey Gramps! stop the rabbiting and come here." a voice said.

Kybolt turned around to see a kid, same age as him, who has a purple track suit on with red lines on the sleeves and knees. he threw a key to the man, "Your drivin'" and he got in the car then Professor Bulbasaur got in.

Kybolt looked at where the card was to find it wasn't there and it was flying into the hole.

Then it struck him. "I can get us across but I'll need to use your Pichu, I'll show you!" Kybolt said as he took a pen out of his new bag and turned it on, then he found some paper and write out a long mathematical equation, then he turned around and said "Basically if we can get your Pichu energy when shocking himself through super conducting wire we could as for help and move the tree across the hole!" then, he suddenly got embarrassed and uncontrollably blushing, he quickly picked up and lobbed it into the big hole "You didn' see nuthin'" Kybolt said as he quickly rubbed his face and it was back to normal, then he scratched his head "I guess, we do what I just said ok?!"

My PC Family:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links