Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page Dimension's End [G]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 12th, 2012 (07:02 PM).
Victini Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to hero11
Striker watched as the whole thing went on. Striker had no clue what the guy was talking about, but then Kybolt got his attention. "I can get us across but I'll need to use your Pichu, I'll show you!" Kybolt told him.
Striker watched as Kybolt got a pen and some paper and wrote down a math problem that made no sense to Striker. "Basically if we can get your Pichu energy when shocking himself through super conducting wire we could as for help and move the tree across the hole!" Kybolt explained to Striker.
Then for some reason, Kybolt blushed and threw the paper into the hole. "You didn' see nuthin'" He saidrubbing his face to make it go away. "I guess, we do what I just said ok?!" Kybolt asked Striker.
Striker let out his pichu to ask him. "Would you like to help us get across Shocks?" Striker asked.

"Sure I guess." Shocks replied to Striker.
"Then go over to Kybolt and he'll tell you what to do." Striker told his Pichu.
"It's funny. It's cute. But here's what I really think about the theory of evolution: it's not real. It is not the way we got here. In fact, the life you see on this planet is really just a list of creatures God has allowed to live. We are not creations of random chance. We are not accidents. There is a God, a Creator, who made you and me. We were made in His image, which separates us from all other creatures. By the way, without Him, I don't have any power. But with Him, the Bible tells me, I really can do all things — and so can you."
-Chuck Norris
Old February 8th, 2012 (12:31 AM).
Praetorian Guard / Pokemon Collector

Nature: Quiet
(I deided not to decide you as a co-owner, but, Skymin, he has the right to ask you to open it)
The sky was suprisingly blue and cheerful, despite what happen a few minutes ago, starly flew past in a calm formation.
How could this spur from war of ancient beasts? thought Kybolt.
He told the pichu what to do and then it was done, so then he told the other boy to follow, as he went over the creaky path of logs, Kybolt held tight to his pokéball, "We don't want Team Hurricane to blow us off, while we're walking would you like to know something?"

Over in the Gym.

"What just happened?!" yelled the Gym leader.
"The Legendary Pokémon broke through the steel and tunneled out!" explained a Miner.
"Well!" the Gym leader started, but did not finish, a gust of wind pulled him up into a plane.
"Time to fly!" chuckled the Team Hurricane grunt.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links