Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Playground
Reload this Page 1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Playground It's time to save yourself from the everyday trials and tribulations of your vigorous post day. Welcome to the Playground, where the only posts are frantic fun and hilarious hijinks.

Old September 16th, 2012 (01:43 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

10 10: Ooh...two of the same number in a row? Marvelous! Scream about how marvelous it is in Wal-Mart for exactly 5.4 hours.
Old September 16th, 2012 (05:22 PM).
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
1011-
sdrawkcab skoob eht lla ekam.

Claim that no one was going to read them anyway. If you are questioned about it, blame Kcalb and run away.

Take orange and blue paint and make portals. EVERYWHERE.

Take a notebook, and use every single page of it to draw Slenderman notes and put them in random locations.

After doing #1013, turn the lights out and give everyone flashlights. See what will happen.
Old September 18th, 2012 (03:19 AM).
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
1015 paint all of the products
Old September 18th, 2012 (11:06 AM).
Never go full retard

Nature: Relaxed
1016, go into the back and steal the store managers work clothes and tell everyone everything is 95% off.

1017, go grab a football and play tackle football with your friends

1018 Go to the car audio section with a CD but make sure its death metal and when it starts, start a mosh pit.

Old September 18th, 2012 (04:19 PM).

1019- Take all the pencils and stick them in various orifices, including people's ears. This will get you sent to jail.
Old September 18th, 2012 (04:43 PM).
Proud user of Garbodor

Nature: Quirky
Old September 18th, 2012 (04:57 PM).

^lolwhut?

Are you saying that if you bang your head on a table will get kicked out?

confusion!
Old September 18th, 2012 (05:09 PM).
No Jokes #MegaCharizard

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Rodriguezjames55
1020 beat up the manger
1021 steal his clothes
1022 wearing the manger outfit say everything is free
1023 when Walmart empty tie the manger to the front door(the automatic ones)
Old September 18th, 2012 (07:36 PM).
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
1024 - Grab a random person and pour black pepper down their shirt.
Old September 19th, 2012 (09:30 AM).
The Hard Addiction

You're ******* me off, now WHERE IS MY GAOMON?!

*Looks at count*

*Facepalms self*

Alright alright...

Go around the store screaming "I just found the Dragon Warrior! What the Hell should I do?! Shall I become drunk? Shall I fall off the cliff? Whatever I should do, here's two words of advice: DRUNK SCIENCE.".
Old September 19th, 2012 (05:11 PM).
Never go full retard

1026, ride a moped into the entrance and honk your horn at old people driving the carts xD.

1027, get into one of the carts and run into the shelves and say sorry I didn't see that and drive off.

1028, drink a Power Thirst and go into the story with the can yellin "POWER THIRST, ITS CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN!" "POWER THIRST WILL MAKE YOU HAVE BABIES, 400 BABIES." "AHHHHHH"

1029, go to the gardening section and ask if you can grow marijuana

1030, steal the keys to the video gaming slider doors and open it and put a padlock on it so it stays open so people will get everything for free.

Old September 19th, 2012 (08:27 PM).

1031 - Shoryuken an eldery person, into the freezer!

1032 - Throw firecrackers down at the feet of any person who walks pass you!

1033 - Run around the store butt ass-naked with a Garfield mask screamin' "I hate Mondays! I hate Mondays!"

1034 - Pull out a duffle bag and start shoving cheez-its inside it!
Old September 20th, 2012 (06:12 AM).
Omochikaeri!

Location: There was supposed to be a location here but I'm too lazy so
Nature: Timid
1035. Dress in a panda costume and start throwing down random people's shopping carts, then hold up some Panda Cheese after throwing one down.

1036. Start singing a horrible song horribly on one of the karaoke machines in the electronics section.

1037. Empty the open bags of spices on the ground, mix them up, then put the mixed spices back in.

1038. Film yourself biting raw frozen chicken from the frozen foods section and hack the TVs that show the same clips over and over again. This will probably get you kicked out AND will most likely make you sick.
Old September 20th, 2012 (03:19 PM).

Take over the world from #1040 to #1045

Use your cunning reflexes to buy all the ice cream in the multiverse, and create an ice cream bomb on Earth. Sure, everyone will drown in ice cream, but when you're the only survivor, you've technically taken over the world.

Find the manager of Wal-Mart that kicked you out the most. Kidnap his family and tell him if he doesn't take over the world for you, you will eat his loved ones....

Get struck by lightning while wading through toxic waste. With your superpowers, take over the world.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (07:12 AM).
The Hard Addiction

Do #1040, however realise that Umbr30n makes everyone eat the Ice Cream so that everyone gets full. Ban Ice Cream from the world. If this works, you just got yourself kicked out of the Walmart.

Kick everybody and Hikari.

Tell DarkPokeball to go kill himself with Corrosive Acid.
Old September 22nd, 2012 (07:22 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2012 by ShinyUmbreon189.
Never go full retard

1046, go to the liquor aisle and grab you a bottle of your choice open and chug away.

1047, depending on where you live in the city so for me living in subs of West Chicago you'd wanna dress in Blue. So put on a blue bandanna and blue high school jacket and watch everybody run out of the store cuz they think your a gangster. (Trust me you don't wanna end up in this part of city alone its da hood)

1048, go up to the manager and punch him in the face because you applied and they didn't mind to call you for an interview.

Old October 3rd, 2012 (07:43 PM).

Wonder exactly how melting Darkpokeball with corrosive acid will help you take over the world (see 1045, the final take over the world...) and refuse to perform it. The manager will tell you to use the acid....don't do it. He'll kick you out, peeved that you were too wimpy to melt me.

Build a robot. Unleash it on Wal-Mart and take full credit...(the more destructive the robot, the more efficient)

Call 9-1-1 while in Wal-Mart and cry that you didn't mean to hurt her...much less, murder her! Wait a few minutes...
Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:25 AM).
The Hard Addiction

Melt DarkPokeball with corrosive acid. If he tries to get away, slit his throat so he won't be able to. If someone tries to save DarkPokeball, tell them "This guy here is actually Darth Maul, we're melting him to put an end to his fiendish ways.". If the Manager comes, persuade him that DarkPokeball IS actually Darth Maul, so the Manager will let you proceed to melt DarkPokeball. When DarkPokeball has been melted into a liquid, PUT HIM IN THE FREEZER. After approximately 4.6210342349 hours, take DarkPokeball out of the Freezer, and put him on sale for 50 Pence. When someone buys the frozen DarkPokeball, tell him/her to eat DarkPokeball right now. Watch that person devouring DarkPokeball. Reveal that DarkPokeball isn't actually Darth Maul, but just a normal person.
Old November 3rd, 2012 (05:38 AM).

1053:

Run through the store naked, and put on any clothes you see on sale. Then, when buying it all, take the clothes off and give them to the guy. =O
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
Old November 3rd, 2012 (01:00 PM).

1054 Kick everyone in the shins, screaming " RIPOFF ARTIST!!!"
Old November 3rd, 2012 (03:16 PM).

Quote originally posted by Umbr30n:

Melt DarkPokeball with corrosive acid. If he tries to get away, slit his throat so he won't be able to. If someone tries to save DarkPokeball, tell them "This guy here is actually Darth Maul, we're melting him to put an end to his fiendish ways.". If the Manager comes, persuade him that DarkPokeball IS actually Darth Maul, so the Manager will let you proceed to melt DarkPokeball. When DarkPokeball has been melted into a liquid, PUT HIM IN THE FREEZER. After approximately 4.6210342349 hours, take DarkPokeball out of the Freezer, and put him on sale for 50 Pence. When someone buys the frozen DarkPokeball, tell him/her to eat DarkPokeball right now. Watch that person devouring DarkPokeball. Reveal that DarkPokeball isn't actually Darth Maul, but just a normal person.
10 55.
Realize that Darkpokeball hasn't melted, and he can't fight back because there's some guy that threatens to report him on his user profile. Also realize that it truly WAS Darth Maul that melted, and because nobody knows that Darkpokeball's alive and Darth is dead...
Dress as Darth Maul and scare everyone out of Wal-Mart!
Old November 3rd, 2012 (03:24 PM).
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
1056 Open a lightsaber and run down an aisle of glass stuff knocking it down yelling the beyblade theme song.
Old November 5th, 2012 (04:25 PM).

Step One: Walk into Wal-Mart and position yourself REALLY close to another customer
Step Two: Get into the customer's personal space
Step Three: Walk behind them, but really really close. Like a pinky's length distance apart.
Step Four: Lick the back of the neck of the customer.
Step Five: Tackle the customer and attempt to eat them.
Step Six: Do not resist as others restrain you and kick you out of Wal-Mart.
Step Seven: Perform Way #1058.

Ask the clerk if they can call your son, "Finward" to the front. When make-believe Finward doesn't show up, throw a fit and start bawling and rolling on the floor crying that your own child has been lost to the evil that is Wal-Mart! When you have everyone's attention, stand up and declare in your loudest voice that Finward is not real and you just want to be kicked out.
Old November 5th, 2012 (07:01 PM).

Spray paint "DISNEY RULES ALL" in red letters all over the Star Wars stuff.

Give the manager a poisoned taco.

Give everyone else a poisoned taco.

When the police come, give them a poisoned taco too.
Old November 6th, 2012 (12:25 AM).

1063 - Running behind random peoples while screaming the word "French Toast" Over and over again.

1064 - You walk over to the person who checks receipts and when they ask to see it, you dig in your pocket and then slap them in the face with baby powder and then haul ass.

1065 - Trying to rob somebody using a; as in 1, Chicken Nugget.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links