The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > ROM Hacking Hub > The Team Room
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

The Team Room Team up, start a formation of dedicated hackers and helpers. Here, you can discuss production of hacks with other groups, or make your own hacking group (through approval processes).


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old December 22nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Nickname/what you want to be called: X, Mr. X (Either one is ok)

Position: Mapper, Beta Tester, Scripter (Well, not yet. I'm planning to try and learn basic scripting sometime.), Sprite/Tile inserter

When you're on and timezone: Varies. UTC -6, US & Canada

Proof of Work: I'll try and find some of my older maps that were made a few years back. I haven't mapped for a while so my skills, now, are rusty as hell. I'll be working a few hours a day to bring them back up.

Still, my past experiences. I was beta tester for two diffrient hacks, although they were canceled. I was a beta tester for Moon/Sun (Canceled way back.) and another hack that I can't remember the name of. (I was a beta tester for beta/alpha 2 (Can't remember which) but the project was canceled right after the first release.)

As for mapping, I was a mapper for Mythic Legends but was removed when I became inactive. I made a couple of maps that were used in the first beta but they were replaced in later betas. I did some small map fixes for various hacks but can't remember the names. They were all small hacks that either were never released or one had one alpha/beta release.

Team wise, I was a mapper for Galaxy Productions. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77220 went by Team Chill Commander X at that time.)

Most of my mapping was done on R/E, not FR/LG. I prefer R/S/E because the tiles, imo, look better. FR/LG tiles, imo, lack the intricacy of R/S/E tiles, but that doesn't mean much now since most hackers are using rom bases and diffrient tiles.

Way of contact: PM, VM, Yahoo IM (Soon. I'll need to reinstall it though)

Why you want to join: I'd like to try and get back into hacking.
Ok. Just be on standby for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLaluigi View Post
What i want to be called:The Exterminator

position:beta tester

poof of work:I played Alot of hacks some of them had bugs so I just Report to Them Emidiently also i am a pro player i made my starter level up to lvl 15 before may/bredon/defeted elite for at lvl 75 finished lots of hacks like pokemon flora sky/pokemon ruby destinyregion of legends and rescue team

way of contact: privite pm

why do i like to join: I like playing games and hacking them
Nope. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ◘•EmperiuM•◘ View Post
Hello there i am applying!

Nickname/what you want to be called:Emperium

Position: Mapper Scripter

When you're on and timezone: GMT +8:00,it is random when i become ON..

Proof of Work: None for now cuz im new!

Way of contact: vM pm

Why you want to join: Cuz i want to help in the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.L View Post
I would like to apply but do you need any tile inserters animation creator and inserter and mapper or not (are the mapper positions filled) anyways thats me?
Yeah! ML! Accepted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Funk View Post
Nickname/what you want to be called: Daft Funk
Position: spriter, logo maker
When you're on and timezone: whenever I can and UK time zone
Proof of Work: (optional, but greatly appreciated)
Way of Contact: email: [email protected]
Want to join:To have a game with my sprites in it and interested with the concept of playing as a villain
Kay. Be on standby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Nickname/what you want to be called: X, Mr. X (Either one is ok)

Position: Mapper, Beta Tester, Scripter (Well, not yet. I'm planning to try and learn basic scripting sometime.), Sprite/Tile inserter

When you're on and timezone: Varies. UTC -6, US & Canada

Proof of Work: I'll try and find some of my older maps that were made a few years back. I haven't mapped for a while so my skills, now, are rusty as hell. I'll be working a few hours a day to bring them back up.

Still, my past experiences. I was beta tester for two diffrient hacks, although they were canceled. I was a beta tester for Moon/Sun (Canceled way back.) and another hack that I can't remember the name of. (I was a beta tester for beta/alpha 2 (Can't remember which) but the project was canceled right after the first release.)

As for mapping, I was a mapper for Mythic Legends but was removed when I became inactive. I made a couple of maps that were used in the first beta but they were replaced in later betas. I did some small map fixes for various hacks but can't remember the names. They were all small hacks that either were never released or one had one alpha/beta release.

Team wise, I was a mapper for Galaxy Productions. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77220 went by Team Chill Commander X at that time.)

Most of my mapping was done on R/E, not FR/LG. I prefer R/S/E because the tiles, imo, look better. FR/LG tiles, imo, lack the intricacy of R/S/E tiles, but that doesn't mean much now since most hackers are using rom bases and diffrient tiles.

Way of contact: PM, VM, Yahoo IM (Soon. I'll need to reinstall it though)

Why you want to join: I'd like to try and get back into hacking.
Ok. Just be on standby for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperLaluigi View Post
What i want to be called:The Exterminator

position:beta tester

poof of work:I played Alot of hacks some of them had bugs so I just Report to Them Emidiently also i am a pro player i made my starter level up to lvl 15 before may/bredon/defeted elite for at lvl 75 finished lots of hacks like pokemon flora sky/pokemon ruby destinyregion of legends and rescue team

way of contact: privite pm

why do i like to join: I like playing games and hacking them
Nope. Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ◘•EmperiuM•◘ View Post
Hello there i am applying!

Nickname/what you want to be called:Emperium

Position: Mapper Scripter

When you're on and timezone: GMT +8:00,it is random when i become ON..

Proof of Work: None for now cuz im new!

Way of contact: vM pm

Why you want to join: Cuz i want to help in the team
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.L View Post
I would like to apply but do you need any tile inserters animation creator and inserter and mapper or not (are the mapper positions filled) anyways thats me?
Yeah! ML! Accepted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Funk View Post
Nickname/what you want to be called: Daft Funk
Position: spriter, logo maker
When you're on and timezone: whenever I can and UK time zone
Proof of Work: (optional, but greatly appreciated)
Way of Contact: email: [email protected]
Want to join:To have a game with my sprites in it and interested with the concept of playing as a villain
Kay. Be on standby.

NOTICE: I might not be on as much for sum time. Found out my mom has CA. Thats been keepin' me down.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-

Last edited by minime010; December 22nd, 2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #52    
Old December 23rd, 2011, 11:15 PM
ZxC Mirai's Avatar
ZxC Mirai
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pampanga Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
ill join

Nickname/what you want to be called: UnForgiven

Position: Scripter Mapper

When you're on and timezone: GMT + 8:00

Proof of Work: [spoiler]#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x829
if 0x1 goto @done
if 0x0 goto @cantgo
release
end

#org @cant
= Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!

#org @hey
#raw 0x62
#raw 0x54
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x10
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0x1F
#raw 0xFE

#org @youcantgo
= You cant go there without a\nPOKeMON!\pCome back when you have one!

#org @goback
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x11
#raw 0x2
#raw 0xFE

#org @goback2
#raw 0x13
#raw 0x13
#raw 0xFE

#org @cantgo
checkflag 0x827
msgbox @cant 0x6

Way of contact: VM PM

Why you want to join: i want to help :0
__________________





POKEMON SkyWhite COMING SOON....
Reply With Quote
  #53    
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:47 AM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Can you do more advanced scripting?
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #54    
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:26 PM
ZxC Mirai's Avatar
ZxC Mirai
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pampanga Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
Can you do more advanced scripting?

Yes!like level up script.setflag and much more!

im a Advance Scripter and almost Expert Scripter
__________________





POKEMON SkyWhite COMING SOON....
Reply With Quote
  #55    
Old December 25th, 2011, 01:32 AM
AustinWolff's Avatar
AustinWolff
has left
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: LA, California
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
oh yeah Mr. Unforgiven Hotshot? check out this script:

money script:
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x212
if 0x1 goto @done
applymovement 0x3 @move
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
showmoney 0x00 0x00 0x00
givemoney 0x1F4 0x00
updatemoney 0x00 0x00 0x00
hidemoney 0x00 0x00
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move2
waitmovement 0x0
setflag 0x212
setflag 0x213
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Hi trainer! I feel the need\nto share my money!

#org @2
= [red_rs]\v\h01: Thanks!\p[blue_rs]Savings Guy: No problem!


This one checks if you have 2 or more pokemon. if you do, its a battle. If you don't you are not allowed to pass... since there will be 3 tiles and the 4th one the trainer is standing on, this uses setvars and 3 seperate scripts:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x2
goto 0x866666
end

#org @script
checkflag 0x1201
if 0x1 goto @done
compare 0x4003 0x0
if 0x1 goto @leftile
compare 0x4003 0x1
if 0x1 goto @middletile
compare 0x4003 0x2
if 0x1 goto @rightile
end

#org @rightile
applymovement 0x2 @move
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @leftile
applymovement 0x2 @move3
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @middletile
applymovement 0x2 @move4
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @count
msgbox @1 0x6
countpokemon
compare 0x800D 0x2
if 0x4 goto @battle
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x2 @move5
applymovement 0xFF @move6
waitmovement 0x0
compare 0x4003 0x0
if 0x1 got @left2
compare 0x4003 0x1
if 0x1 goto @middle2
compare 0x4003 0x2
if 0x1 goto @right2
end

#org @left2
release
end

#org @middle2
applymovement 0x2 @move7
waitmovement 0x0
release
end

#org @right2
applymovement 0x2 @move8
waitmovement 0x0
release
end

#org @battle
msgbox @3 0x6
trainerbattle 0x0 0x1111 0x0 @win
applymovement 0x2 @move9
waitmovement 0x0
setflag 0x1201
setflag 0x1202
release
end

#org @1
= Hold on, the trainers ahead\nspecialize in double battles.

#org @2
= since you don't have at\nleast 2 pokemon, I can't\llet you pass.

#org @3
= I'm gonna have to battle\nyou to see if you are strong\lenough to face them.

#org @win
= Good job. Looks like my shift is\nover. See you later!

#org @move.......... (too much movements to put into a post)


Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x1
goto 0x866666
end


Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x0
goto 0x866666
end
__________________
I have left. Feel free to disable my account.
Reply With Quote
  #56    
Old December 25th, 2011, 07:46 PM
ZxC Mirai's Avatar
ZxC Mirai
Huh?
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pampanga Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinWolff View Post
oh yeah Mr. Unforgiven Hotshot? check out this script:

money script:
Spoiler:

#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
checkflag 0x212
if 0x1 goto @done
applymovement 0x3 @move
waitmovement 0x0
msgbox @1 0x6
showmoney 0x00 0x00 0x00
givemoney 0x1F4 0x00
updatemoney 0x00 0x00 0x00
hidemoney 0x00 0x00
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x3 @move2
waitmovement 0x0
setflag 0x212
setflag 0x213
release
end

#org @move
#raw 0x56
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0x0A
#raw 0xFE

#org @move2
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0x16
#raw 0xFE

#org @1
= Hi trainer! I feel the need\nto share my money!

#org @2
= [red_rs]\v\h01: Thanks!\p[blue_rs]Savings Guy: No problem!


This one checks if you have 2 or more pokemon. if you do, its a battle. If you don't you are not allowed to pass... since there will be 3 tiles and the 4th one the trainer is standing on, this uses setvars and 3 seperate scripts:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x2
goto 0x866666
end

#org @script
checkflag 0x1201
if 0x1 goto @done
compare 0x4003 0x0
if 0x1 goto @leftile
compare 0x4003 0x1
if 0x1 goto @middletile
compare 0x4003 0x2
if 0x1 goto @rightile
end

#org @rightile
applymovement 0x2 @move
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @leftile
applymovement 0x2 @move3
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @middletile
applymovement 0x2 @move4
applymovement 0xFF @move2
waitmovement 0x0
goto @count
end

#org @count
msgbox @1 0x6
countpokemon
compare 0x800D 0x2
if 0x4 goto @battle
msgbox @2 0x6
applymovement 0x2 @move5
applymovement 0xFF @move6
waitmovement 0x0
compare 0x4003 0x0
if 0x1 got @left2
compare 0x4003 0x1
if 0x1 goto @middle2
compare 0x4003 0x2
if 0x1 goto @right2
end

#org @left2
release
end

#org @middle2
applymovement 0x2 @move7
waitmovement 0x0
release
end

#org @right2
applymovement 0x2 @move8
waitmovement 0x0
release
end

#org @battle
msgbox @3 0x6
trainerbattle 0x0 0x1111 0x0 @win
applymovement 0x2 @move9
waitmovement 0x0
setflag 0x1201
setflag 0x1202
release
end

#org @1
= Hold on, the trainers ahead\nspecialize in double battles.

#org @2
= since you don't have at\nleast 2 pokemon, I can't\llet you pass.

#org @3
= I'm gonna have to battle\nyou to see if you are strong\lenough to face them.

#org @win
= Good job. Looks like my shift is\nover. See you later!

#org @move.......... (too much movements to put into a post)


Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x1
goto 0x866666
end


Spoiler:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
setvar 0x4003 0x0
goto 0x866666
end

yeah yeah yeah! I know all of that
__________________





POKEMON SkyWhite COMING SOON....
Reply With Quote
  #57    
Old December 25th, 2011, 08:22 PM
AustinWolff's Avatar
AustinWolff
has left
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: LA, California
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I know, I'm just teasing XD! btw, I posted the money script cuz when I compile it into my rom(ruby) the money box doesn't show up. I was just wondering if the problem was the script, or the compiling.
__________________
I have left. Feel free to disable my account.
Reply With Quote
  #58    
Old December 29th, 2011, 12:16 AM
Mr. X's Avatar
Mr. X
Oops
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: London
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
I'm trying to learn a little bit of basic scripting but really? Even the basic stuff is confusing. I'm just terriable at things that require the use of lots of numbers.

And thats just from a give money script. The movement scripts give me massive headaches.
__________________
Follower of Carlinism since 2008.

Come play Runescape
Reply With Quote
  #59    
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Shadow_Arcanine's Avatar
Shadow_Arcanine
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Nickname/what you want to be called: Shadow_Arcanine or just Shadow
Position: Spriter
When you're on and timezone: Uhh... California time :3 I'm on any time after 3 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Proof of Work: My avatar is a simple sprite I made, PM me for other examples if you're interested cause I haven't posted enough to show them on here yet xD
Way of contact: PM or email
Why you want to join: I'm completely new to hacking (not spriting), so I'm hoping to join a team where people will teach me how to create a hack and this seems like the right kind of team to join.
Reply With Quote
  #60    
Old January 1st, 2012, 05:29 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
I'm trying to learn a little bit of basic scripting but really? Even the basic stuff is confusing. I'm just terriable at things that require the use of lots of numbers.

And thats just from a give money script. The movement scripts give me massive headaches.
Trust me, I know what you mean. look at my job at the first post .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Arcanine View Post
Nickname/what you want to be called: Shadow_Arcanine or just Shadow
Position: Spriter
When you're on and timezone: Uhh... California time :3 I'm on any time after 3 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Proof of Work: My avatar is a simple sprite I made, PM me for other examples if you're interested cause I haven't posted enough to show them on here yet xD
Way of contact: PM or email
Why you want to join: I'm completely new to hacking (not spriting), so I'm hoping to join a team where people will teach me how to create a hack and this seems like the right kind of team to join.
Well you came to the right place. PM me or email me to show me some more work. Ask me for my email through PM. The email that is associated with this account doesn't work.

NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY JOINED OR IS PLANNING TO JOIN:
Pm me your cell numbers. if you don't have a cell, tell me that. If I don't get a reply within a month, your off the team. I don't care if you have a # or not, i just want the reply.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #61    
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:09 PM
xxtotalimmortalxx's Avatar
xxtotalimmortalxx
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
Have any assignments for me yet?
I know I've been gone for a while but my computer was having repairs done, so now I'm back and ready to work.
Reply With Quote
  #62    
Old January 11th, 2012, 09:41 AM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
I might be gone for a bit. my laptop is gone for repairs and this ipad really doesn't help much. oh and no assignments yet. Austin, I want that IPS ASAP.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #63    
Old January 11th, 2012, 08:06 PM
The Void's Avatar
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Aboard the ship of Theseus
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Nickname/what you want to be called: dragon456
Position: Super Advanced Scripter, Beta Tester, Title Screen Editor (Pokemon only)
When you're on and timezone: Weekends and weeknights works for me. My timezone is GMT +8
Proof of Work: This, this, this, and this.
Way of contact: VM/PM
Why you want to join: Because I simply LOVE Team Rocket games and can't wait to get started immediately.

I'd love to get started as soon as possible so once the project starts, please notify me as soon as possible. I'm too excited for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinWolff View Post
I know, I'm just teasing XD! btw, I posted the money script cuz when I compile it into my rom(ruby) the money box doesn't show up. I was just wondering if the problem was the script, or the compiling.
I could help you with your money script. Send me the script and I'll fix it.
__________________
NEMO VIR EST QUI MUNDUM NON REDDAT MELIOREM.
Reply With Quote
  #64    
Old January 23rd, 2012, 06:07 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Got a computer back, but not the original one I was using. Even though it wasn't much, all of the previous game data is not able to be retrieved. But I hope from now on we will be able to get good work done at a good speed.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #65    
Old January 24th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Soul Saint's Avatar
Soul Saint
Ghost~
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
Just let me know when you need me to start typing up events you want in the game man. Glad to have you back
__________________
If ever you're looking for some help in writing a plot/events/etc for a hack or a fan-fic, I wouldn't mind offering some suggestions - Just PM/VM me.
Reply With Quote
  #66    
Old January 24th, 2012, 02:23 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Just to let ya know, contacting might be a bit hard because haven't been able to find my phone.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #67    
Old January 25th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Dark Deo's Avatar
Dark Deo
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Name/What you want to be called: Arran or Deo doesn't matter
Skillstory Writer/Reviewer or Tester. I also have some experience with over world spriting from working on my own personal games.
Past Experience: Writing is my hobby and talent
Proof of Work: None here on PC but I guess I could write a page of writing if you really wanted me to.
How should I contact you?:Here on PC via PM/VM or Skype
Time Zone: GMT-8 (PST)
Why you want to join: When I first started playing Pokemon hacks Toxic Purple was the one I was really looking forward to seeing done, I would like to help continue this project by contributing the best I can.

Sorry for the late application

Last edited by Dark Deo; January 26th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #68    
Old January 26th, 2012, 12:38 PM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Dark Deo is accepted. Soul Saint is the other storyliner, you should talk with him to learn more about what's going on. The deadline to reply is on Feb 1st. If you want to stay on the team, i need a reply through pm. If you have one, add your cell #. Its fine if you don't have a cell, but this way its better to contact.
EDIT: wanted to say I found my phone.
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-

Last edited by minime010; January 26th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69    
Old January 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Soul Saint's Avatar
Soul Saint
Ghost~
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
Dark Deo is accepted. Soul Saint is the other storyliner, you should talk with him to learn more about what's going on. The deadline to reply is on Jan 1st. If you want to stay on the team, i need a reply through pm. If you have one, add your cell #. Its fine if you don't have a cell, but this way its better to contact.
EDIT: wanted to say I found my phone.
January 1st has past already... c.c
__________________
If ever you're looking for some help in writing a plot/events/etc for a hack or a fan-fic, I wouldn't mind offering some suggestions - Just PM/VM me.
Reply With Quote
  #70    
Old January 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Dark Deo's Avatar
Dark Deo
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I've Pm'd both of you with my contact info
__________________
Current Challenges:

Completed Challenges:
Pokemon Ruby Solo Run: Wurmple --> Silcoon --> Beautifly 8/8 Badges and Elite 4

Pokemon Crystal Solo Run: Hoothoot --> Noctowl 16/16 Badges, Elite 4 and Red
Current Projects:
Co-Writer for Team Rocket Project
Reply With Quote
  #71    
Old January 27th, 2012, 05:19 PM
The Void's Avatar
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Aboard the ship of Theseus
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Seriously? It's been, like, two weeks now and I STILL don't have anything to do -.-
When will the project start anyway?
__________________
NEMO VIR EST QUI MUNDUM NON REDDAT MELIOREM.
Reply With Quote
  #72    
Old January 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM
minime010's Avatar
minime010
|...I have returned...|
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Somewhere over the Rainbow, Way up high
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
sorry. Im new at this. Does anyone know how to change the place that the player starts at? I thought that because you're taking care of someone like a loved one, the game could start as the player standing next to the bed of that person. Who else thinks that most of the maps should be redone?
__________________
~I support~



Ever wanted a hack that allowed you to play as Team Rocket?
Or maybe even join the police force?
Join Team Rocket today, and help make amazing things happen!
-On Hold-
Reply With Quote
  #73    
Old January 28th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Soul Saint's Avatar
Soul Saint
Ghost~
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Soul Saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon456 View Post
Seriously? It's been, like, two weeks now and I STILL don't have anything to do -.-
When will the project start anyway?
Give Mini a break, he's had some trouble staying in touch and being able to even work on the hack. Patience my friend - You'll be getting work soon. Deo and I will be working together tomorrow to put together different idea's for the story, send them in to Mini and then work together on how to set them up once they get approved/edited for us to work with. There's one special bit that needs to be worked out before we bring it to you.
__________________
If ever you're looking for some help in writing a plot/events/etc for a hack or a fan-fic, I wouldn't mind offering some suggestions - Just PM/VM me.
Reply With Quote
  #74    
Old January 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Dark Deo's Avatar
Dark Deo
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
Who else thinks that most of the maps should be redone?
I wouldn't be against it. What do you have in mind?
__________________
Current Challenges:

Completed Challenges:
Pokemon Ruby Solo Run: Wurmple --> Silcoon --> Beautifly 8/8 Badges and Elite 4

Pokemon Crystal Solo Run: Hoothoot --> Noctowl 16/16 Badges, Elite 4 and Red
Current Projects:
Co-Writer for Team Rocket Project
Reply With Quote
  #75    
Old January 28th, 2012, 05:53 PM
The Void's Avatar
The Void
Comforter, philosopher, and lifelong mate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Aboard the ship of Theseus
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by minime010 View Post
sorry. Im new at this. Does anyone know how to change the place that the player starts at? I thought that because you're taking care of someone like a loved one, the game could start as the player standing next to the bed of that person.
You could try using SMCA or Start Map Chooser Advanced by HackMew. It lets you choose the starting map of the player, and the X and Y position of the player as well. Or, actually, you could try fixing the map of the player's room instead and make this loved one's sprite the sprite of the old man who lies down in Viridian City. Then when he passes away or is sent away or something, you could then arrange a setmaptile and disappear script for the grandpa.

Oh, by the way, you can download SMCA here.
__________________
NEMO VIR EST QUI MUNDUM NON REDDAT MELIOREM.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.