The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old August 13th, 2011, 05:25 PM
The Grubby Pup
Where's mah shiny squeaky ball

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to The Grubby Pup
I find this to be a bit ironic that I would a LP of this. I do have a mod of my own on this site, but still decided to do a Let's play of somebody's elses. But what can I say, Blaze Black's pretty damn good.

These are vidz, that I've already done. I'm up to the 2nd gym battle. These are basically vidz of me fighting all the important battles in the mod.

There's a lot vidz, so I'm just gonna spoiler it, so it won't be all over the thread.

...Now, witness my ultimate power.

Spoiler:

The reason why the LP starts with the first battle with N, is I didn't feel like recording the first battles with Cheren and Bianca. Nothing interesting was happening and we both was just throwing Tackle and Tail Whip/Leer around.

*Yawn*

Soon as I upload another vid, I'll add it to the LP thingy.

Cya
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
The Grubby Pup

Bumpity, bump, bump!

My battle with Burgh

Old August 24th, 2011, 07:56 PM
The Grubby Pup

OOOOKKKAAAAYYY! Here's my newest editions to my boss battle playthrough. I hope you enjoy this.

Old August 31st, 2011, 07:01 PM
The Grubby Pup

Hey, yo! What I have here, is 2 more to show. Enjoy!

Old October 13th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
I'm currently in the middle well near the beginning of Blaze Black myself, it's a struggle though but it's fun nontheless, great videos keep them coming!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links