Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page [OOC/SU] Plague

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 13th, 2011 (03:00 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
@xXJumboShrimpXx - That should be okay, one of my own characters is going to have a shotgun. ;P
YESS! Zombies better get ready to taste ma 12 Gauge Fury!

Soo, when ya think this is gonna get started? Few weeks maybe?

EDIT: Forget the 12 Gauge, Im getting Flechette ammo.
Old October 13th, 2011 (03:05 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Maybe after we get enough reservations and have a conversation as to who is accepted. I am entirely not sure. At all.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 13th, 2011 (07:32 PM). Edited October 13th, 2011 by かずき Kazuki.
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet

Name:
Spoiler:
Kazuki (かずき)

Spoiler:
Aliases:
Kazi (Nickname),
Silver (Codename)

Male ♂

Legendary:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Kazuki is a very odd boy. Because of his odd deformity, he was shunned from society, and he became a loner. His skin is fairly pale, and his hair is a bright White, with a faint Blue to it. His eyes are his biggest oddity. His right eye is Icy Blue-White. His left eye is Deep Ocean Blue, with a Red splotch in it. His facial features make him out to be kind and gentle. He rarely smiles, and has the ability to remain completely expressionless. His White hair is medium-long and covers over his right eye most of the time. His build is tall, about 5'11" or 5'12", and lightweight, about 160 pounds. He is fairly thin, but has a hidden amount of strength in his attack. He generally wears sleeveless shirts or t-shirts for tops, and always wears cargo shorts for bottoms. He wears either high-tops or sandals for shoes. He most commonly wears a black Male Kimono, with a midnight blue pattern on it. He looks American, but in actuality he has deep Japanese roots. He wears a silver cross around his neck, and an Onyx-black earring on his left ear, that dangles a half-inch below his earlobe. He has a hidden scar on his forehead, and a long slash diagonally down his chest. Some of his features are reminiscent of a wolf.

Personality:
Spoiler:
Kazuki is very much like a wolf, in his personality and his state of mind. He is almost entirely silent, usually only speaking when people speak to him. He tends to keep to himself. He is very light-hearted, and his morals are perfect; he wants to do what's right. But he is very sensitive, and takes insults to heart. He has a temper too, so be careful. He is generally nice to everyone, even strangers. He is polite when he can be. He believes that you should treat others how you want to be treated. A few topics that are very sensitive to him are friends, family, normality, and love. Kazuki has a mate, but has not seen her in months, and has a self-destroying thought that she may have become undead. That thought goes through his head all of the time, and tears him apart constantly.

History:
Spoiler:
Very little is known about Kazuki. No one even knows his middle or last name. No one knows where he lives, or why he has his scars.

Weapon Preferences:
Spoiler:
Kazuki is extremely skilled in two weapon styles - the first is dual-blading, where he holds a dagger (or sometimes even claws) in each hand, and he moves at extremely fast speeds. This style is about speed and accuracy, not power. An instant jab hitting a vital area means lights out for the victim of the blades. His second skill is throwing knives, where his aim is dead-on. He can fistfight with that same blinding speed, and his fighting style resembles that of the late Bruce Lee. He is good with guns as well, but uses them less often.

Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Kazuki doesn't believe in the use of Pokeballs. He does not use PC. What few Pokemon he has are out with him, and they are his equals. They aren't pets, but more like allies and friends. The three Pokemon and Kazuki are a family..

359.gifShadow the Absol ♂ - An oddly black-furred Absol, with white skin and blades, and gleaming mint-green eyes. He enjoys battling and cares deeply for his family.

Rufflet.gifAero the Rufflet ♂ - A normally colored Rufflet with deep blue eyes, and a slightly torn left wing. His wing looks like it had been damaged when he was a newborn. He is a courageous little bird and is determined to show his skill.

282.gifDestiny the Shiny Gardevoir ♀ - A Shiny blue-green Gardevoir with brilliant amber eyes and a gentle smile. She's deceptive and wise, but kind.

Other:
Spoiler:
A special ability of Kazuki, is that he is able to communicate with Pokemon, in a mixture of movements, gestures, and a special type of telepathy.

Note: Nakuzami, I understand that the History is short. Kazuki is a mysterious character, and the sign-up should tell you that much. However, you will likely want more History. Am I right? If so, simply PM me what you need to know and I'll tell you. Also, when I RP with Pokemon, I don't go by "moves". I like to RP realistically, meaning my Pokemon can do what would seem like something they can do. (Example: Most Pokemon know how to tackle or scratch). Finally... JerkBender? Seriously??
Old October 13th, 2011 (07:35 PM). Edited October 13th, 2011 by Yagerbomb.
←Apple Jack

Miharu or Nakuzami, could you reserve me please?

Name: Tyrone Halkmer
Legendary: Regice

Appearance:

Tyrone is build in a muscular way, posing a remarkable build that rivals many athletes. Tyrone is African-American and proud of it. Tyrone is very tall, measuring in at six feet six inches tall and weighing two-hundred and thirty pounds. Tyrone has blue eyes and black hair, with a buzz cut to show off. Tyrone's feet are very large, Tyrone wearing size fifteen shoes, to be exact.

Personality: (At least ten sentences)

History: (At least two fair sized paragraphs, although we would really really love to see more)

Weapon Preferences:

Mk 14 EBR

Mossberg 500 Pistol Grip Shotgun:

Mauser c96 pistol:

Pokemon:

Team: Arcanine

( No PC Pokemon)

I will be slowly adding pieces onto this SU, I'll let you know when it is done.

Team Apple Jack My RP -Star Wars: A Republic Dark Age

RP's I am In:

New World Order as Arro Malthesis
Old October 13th, 2011 (07:41 PM).

Is there going to be a battle between Yagerbomb and I over Deoxys? I believe I had it first... And my sign-up is filled out... Also, when is this RP going to start?When there are enough people, I assume?
Old October 13th, 2011 (07:53 PM).
←Apple Jack

Quote originally posted by かずき Kazuki:
Is there going to be a battle between Yagerbomb and I over Deoxys? I believe I had it first... And my sign-up is filled out... Also, when is this RP going to start?When there are enough people, I assume?
I'll change it. I didn't see your post until mine was up.

RP's I am In:

Old October 13th, 2011 (07:56 PM).

Quote originally posted by Yagerbomb:
I'll change it. I didn't see your post until mine was up.
Thank you Yagerbomb. I'm glad we settled this without any conflict.
Old October 13th, 2011 (07:59 PM).
←Apple Jack

Thank you Yagerbomb. I'm glad we settled this without any conflict.
Meh, it didn't really matter too much to me. Now Imma go do my SU.

RP's I am In:

Old October 14th, 2011 (03:27 AM).

@Yagerbomb: Yagerbomb is reserved. And, really, Miharu? C'mon now.
@Kazuki: The RP will start after we get enough finished SUs and then Nakuzami and myself will have a discussion as to who is accepted. So, it depends on how fast people finish those SUs. And when the IC is accepted. I'll post the IC after we figure out who the accepted people are. And, hey, don't diss Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Old October 14th, 2011 (05:02 AM).

My apologies, and I like Avatar, actually. I thought the Jerkbending thing was just a pretty funny password. Also, any status for my Sign-up? And sorry for leaving you out, Michaela. *offers a hug*
Old October 14th, 2011 (09:34 AM). Edited October 14th, 2011 by luigimario84.
Owner of worlds

Name: Edward Heathcote. Or Eddy for short.

Legendary: Is Genesect allowed? If not then I'll have the jerkbending Registeel.

Appearance: He has brown hair with a red band around it. He wears a red and brown T-shirt and some blue jeans. He has white skin and blue eyes. His bag is grey and dark blue. His shoes are red and brown.

Personality: He is a very cheerful guy. He's the kind of person who plays practical jokes on people. If he ever gets into a fight he just intimidates the opponent. He always cares for his pokemon and helps them train. He uses himself as a target. That's why you may see burns or bruises on his face. He loves to explore areas like Mount Coronet, Dragonspiral tower and the Challengers Cave to find and befriend legendaries. When in danger he usually find a place to hide. A very stealthy character as well, he can even out smart ninjas. He is a good fighter against the infected.

History: Edward lived in New Bark town and travelled around Jhoto. Then he heard about Unova and moved to Nuvema town. This was where his main life started. He would go to the Juniper pokemon lab and get missions from proffeser Juniper to explore a certain area and examine which pokemon lived there. That was his usual routine. Then he would have a break on sundays when he would go get a gym badge.
Before all this he was a lone child in Jhoto. He didn't have any pokemon and wanted one. Then one day he was walking around, on the outskirts of New Bark town, when suddenly a Gible jumped on his head and started biting him. He was as scared as ever so he ran back home. On his way Proffeser Elm noticed what was going on and said to Edward, "When a Gible bites somebody's head it means they like them." Then proffeser Elm handed him a pokeball and Edward knew what to do. He tapped it on the Gible's nose and caught it. That was how he got his first pokemon.
When the infected came he fled to the abandoned P2 lab. He knew that if he was there he wouldn't be harmed. He had to hunt pokemon for food and warmth. That was when he met Simisage. It was in a patch of tall grass eating a dead Crustle. When the Simisage noticed Edward he had smiled and passed over the rest of the Crustle to him. That was when they became friends and when Edward caught his Simisage.

Weapon Preferences: Double Machetes

Pokemon:
Garchomp
Geo
Male
Sand Veil
Dragon Rush, Crunch, Dragon Claw, Slash, Dual Chop, Dragon Rage, Fire Fang, Dragon Tail, Shadow Claw, Earthquake.

Simisage
Stan
Male
Gluttony
Vine Whip, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, Crunch, Solarbeam, Dig, Brick Break, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Bullet Seed.

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
Old October 14th, 2011 (11:19 AM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
@Kazuki - Okay, I know you want to make your character mysterious, but may I ask that you add his last name and a History? I mean, you can keep the History obscure, and you can still make it that nobody knows much about him, but we, or at least I, as a GM kind of want to know about him(sometimes when there's no history to a character, unwanted surprises pop up, if you know what I mean.) if you want, you could send the History/Last name to me and Michaela over a PM.
Oh, and lastly, this isn't really needed, but do you mind putting everything in one spoiler rather than eleven? It just makes me happier that way X3 lol

@luigimario - Yes, Genesect is allowed. May I ask that you maybe add a few sentences of a written appearance to go along with the picture, give a last name, and expand your Personality/History a little bit? It'll give you a better chance of being accepted and everything ;)
Old October 14th, 2011 (11:27 AM).

@Kazuki - Okay, I know you want to make your character mysterious, but may I ask that you add his last name and a History? I mean, you can keep the History obscure, and you can still make it that nobody knows much about him, but we, or at least I, as a GM kind of want to know about him(sometimes when there's no history to a character, unwanted surprises pop up, if you know what I mean.) if you want, you could send the History/Last name to me and Michaela over a PM.
Actually, I sent the history to Michaela this very morning. As for the last name, Silver. But it's unknown as of story beginning.

Oh, and lastly, this isn't really needed, but do you mind putting everything in one spoiler rather than eleven? It just makes me happier that way X3 lol
SOrry, that's just how I like my sign-ups, it helps them to be neat and tidy.
Old October 14th, 2011 (11:37 AM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Actually, I sent the history to Michaela this very morning. As for the last name, Silver. But it's unknown as of story beginning.

SOrry, that's just how I like my sign-ups, it helps them to be neat and tidy. :P
Oooooooookay lol :3 I'll just get it from Michaela then, and add the last name to the first post. Thanks :D
Old October 14th, 2011 (11:43 AM).

No problem! :D

Sooo, will I be notified if I'm accepted or not?
Old October 14th, 2011 (12:15 PM).
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

No problem! :D

Sooo, will I be notified if I'm accepted or not?
Once we decide who is Accepted or not, we'll put a nice big post right here in the OOC :D We'll probably tell you ahead of time when the results are getting close, and when SUs are closed so that we may decide.
Old October 14th, 2011 (12:56 PM).

Cool :3 Just BBCoded up my sig, mouseovers and links
Old October 14th, 2011 (11:52 PM).
Owner of worlds

I've edited my post. Also will we be able to catch pokemon?

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
Old October 15th, 2011 (04:52 AM).

Catching pokemon...?

Probably not. I mean, everything has turned into a zombie, except for the survivors and THEIR pokemon. So, unless you want a pokemon that would kill you, I would think not.

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:05 AM).

I want a Pokemon that would kill me! :D [/SarcMark]

lol... Just curious... How many filled-out sign-ups are there so far? How many until we can get this thing going?
Old October 15th, 2011 (07:54 AM).

We have nine reservations so far. Some have not been completed yet. When they have been completed, we will choose who is accepted, considering the fact that we have eight spots, and nine people to fill them in.

You guys can add stuff in at any time.

Old October 15th, 2011 (08:31 AM).

My odds are pretty good then... Have you ever tried starting a roleplay and allowing sign-ups while it's open?
Old October 15th, 2011 (09:28 AM).

I've only done one RP before this and that was because I got voted to take over (those idiots), so everyone was already accepted beforehand. We're only doing it this way because our standards are fairly high. XD

Nakuzami is the more experienced GM out of the two of us, so that question should really direct to him.

Old October 15th, 2011 (09:32 AM).

I noticed, your posts are amazing! Anyways, I'm just really excited for this one. How many more sign-ups will you guys be waiting for?
Old October 15th, 2011 (09:34 AM).

We're really just waiting for everyone to finish. xD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links