Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old October 18th, 2011 (12:51 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by James in Flames.
James in Flames
Cooooool!

Word man, sounds good.

Here’s my profile btw! Took longer than I thought it would, but at least it’s up.

Name: Lorelei Grazini

Legendary: Suicune

Appearance:

Lorelei is roughly average height and weight for a girl, measuring in at 5’5 and a hundred fifteen pounds. She dyed her hair purple a few months ago and gave it pink tips, but she changes the color of her hair radically once or twice a year. Her hair is medium length at the moment, but it’s quickly starting to grow out. Lorie has vibrant green eyes and a wry smile that suggests arrogance, even though she can veil it if need be. Her favorite color is either purple or green. Because of this, her already limited wardrobe is restricted to these colors as well, plus a couple ragtag jackets she’s managed to acquire. She has a pair of black, grimy steam-punk goggles that she wears on her head as more of a fashion statement than any type of advantage. Lorie tends to keep all of her skin covered up minus her fingers and face, knowing that exposed skin is a death warrant. Her general clothing for a day consists of a dark blue jacket, a thin plain black hooded sweatshirt underneath, and white undershirt – all are ordinary so that they’re easily changeable. She’s no fashion diva. That said, she does have both purple and green sets of pantyhose as one of the only unusual bits of clothing to wear, two sets of each, and she wears them all days without fail. Lorie also has a black and green knapsack with a star, in which she keeps all of her survival equipment, ranging from nonperishable foods to first aid kits and a self-filtering water bottle. She used to keep her Pokeballs in there too, but she doesn’t anymore due to their inaccessibility at times. Now, she keeps her five Pokeballs strapped to a belt fastened on the inside of her jacket. It’s unconventional, sure, but it gets the job done, and it allows her almost completely free range of movement.

Personality:

Lorie is adept at hiding her problems, tending to put on a friendly guise whenever the situation calls for it. Because of her skill at deception, she is also a capable pickpocket and general thief, though it matters less now that most stores are halfway deserted. She is comfortable with appearance, almost indulgent in her good looks, and uses them to manipulate others – all’s fair in love and the days of zombie apocalypse. She can be extremely heartless and cruel when the situation calls for it, knowing that hesitating would only make everything more difficult.

Deep down, though, Lorie is horribly self-loathing and has little self-esteem to speak of. She blames herself for a lot of what happened between her parents, thinking that perhaps it was the stress of a child under such a low salary that made them hate each other. By extension, this also led to her blaming herself for her father’s suicide. Lorie frequently ponders life and what might or might not come after it, and has hence labeled herself an agnostic. She’s cynical and untrusting, but more than that, she’s lonely.

If anything, she treats her Pokémon like friends because they’re all she has now that the world’s gone insane. She rarely catches Pokémon, choosing only those who she feels a connection with upon meeting. Her Eevee was given to her when she was younger, but her other Pokémon were all acquired a year or more apart, all in a variety of places. For example, she caught Jacques initially in a forest, ‘adopted’ (aka stole) Winfred from a shelter, took care of Kaidan when she found him injured on the road (probably migrated due to the change of seasons, but she’s unsure) and was simply lucky enough to happen upon Lily.

History:

Lorie grew up in a fairly standard middle-class white American home. Her father was working as a police officer (though he later retired and began working in the sheriff’s office) and her mother was a stay-at-home mom. Though their income was low, they managed to get by due to Lorie being an only child, and eventually Lorie enrolled in a preschool. At the same time, her parents bought her an Eevee, and this would be the Pokémon Lorie grew up with. She nicknamed the Eevee Eva, less because it sounded like Eevee’s name and more because she thought it was a beautiful name.

Her life continued to be ordinary as she grew up, all the way through most of middle school. She was well-liked but not outrageously popular, and she was modestly active in school activities. But in seventh grade, she had her first boyfriend, and he introduced her to a band called The Blood Brothers. The band was chaotic and melodic at the same time, utilizing what then sounded to her like unadulterated noise. She loved it. But when her boyfriend broke up with her after a couple months (in middle school time, this is actually impressive) she became somewhat of an emotional wreck, filled with angst and bitterness.

She entered high school as a true loner, having shut off almost all of her relationships, including that of her parents. By now, her parents were having marriage problems, though she was unaware of it. Her mother was committing adultery with several men, and her father was just now starting to have suspicions. They tried to hide it from her daughter, but in the middle of her freshman year, she came home to them screaming and crying at each other, and her life started to crumble before her eyes even more quickly. As a minute bright spot, her Eevee had evolved into a Leafeon – however, the Leafeon was also one of her only friends at this point.

As a way of escaping the harshness of her life, Lorie began to skip school in order to search for rare Pokémon and further train her Leafeon. Pokémon training had become a way of silently rebelling, and aside from music, she did little else in her life. As she entered her sophomore year at age fourteen (younger than most in her class) she started practicing Jeet Kune Do as well, feeling that it might help distract her even further.

Lorie had already been going through the beginning stages of depression, but now she started to lapse even further. Her parents had once cared deeply for her, but now they had been blinded by their own loathing for each other. Her father still showed signs of love for her, but he was quickly starting to take out his own anger on his daughter, and he started with verbally abusing her. As time went on and he grew more and more stressed, the abuse turned physical. Lorie shut herself in more than ever now, realizing that it was the only way she could avoid being hurt worse. Her father threatened even murder if she told the police as he grew more desperate, though he’d usually follow it up with a “you know I love you, sweetie. This is the only way.” She knew he’d once loved her as a father, but now she couldn’t believe at all in his sincerity.

The marriage was only still existent because her mother wanted to live off her father’s income, and because her father wanted to keep an eye on Lorie’s mother, but it was on the brink of being destroyed. By sophomore year, Lorie was suicidal, tending to stab herself with small sticks and metal objects rather than cut, as a puncture wound was easier to hide and vastly more painful.

Near the end of her sophomore year, Lorie’s parents had a divorce. Three weeks later, Lorie’s father, the only person left in her life worth loving, committed suicide by poisoning himself with carbon monoxide by leaving the car running in the garage when he got home from work. When she found the body, Lorie ran away rather than wait for the police, wanting to start a new life. She stole his wallet and his .40 S&W, along with the ammunition, fearful of what might become of the rest of her life.

Unbeknownst to Lorie, the fact that she stole some of his possessions started a semi-equivalent manhunt for her, and the police wanted to bring her in for questioning, thinking it possible that she was implicated in murder. She found out about this indirectly, as she had changed everything about herself – her clothing, her hair color and style, she even stopped wearing makeup – and she walked by a missing poster. It was asking that the person who found her call the authorities, as they needed her for questioning.

Lorie panicked and used almost all of her leftover cash to book a flight to Tokyo, Japan, desperate to put as much distance between herself and the authorities as possible. She moved from there to Balice so that she could remain relatively unperturbed, and she slowly started to learn Japanese so as to blend in more fluidly. She only went into the nearby cities to get food and water. Most of the time she’d steal instead of using the cash she’d taken from her father’s credit card after he died, if only because everything was so expensive. She started to steal almost anything, ranging from food to clothing, from a self-filtering water bottle to Potions at the Pokemart.

Many years passed like this before the zombie plague began. Lorie was one of the last ones to realize it, due to her limited contact with others, but this reason also helped Lorie survive for as long as she has. She currently resides at an ice skating rink with plywood barring the doors, believing it to be one of the best locations for holding off a rush of zombies. There is food and drink in the vending machines, as well as more back in storage, but Lorie is smart enough to realize that it won’t last forever. She’s been thinking for a while about leaving the rink again, despite its advantages – zombies aren’t very fast on ice, easy food supply, out of the way, etc. She wants to see if there is anyone else out there. Even loners get lonely.

Weapon Preferences:

Lorie usually relies on her Pokémon, but she’s also intelligent enough to have a weapon on hand (along with several boxes of ammunition in her black and green knapsack). She keeps a pair of .40 Smith and Wesson pistols that she looted a while back on her person at all times. Others might speculate that these weapons are too light, but she prefers them due to exactly that – they’re light and easy to use, but they also have a ton of stopping power. She only has two for ease of reloading – she isn’t Rambo. But having two of the pistols allows her to empty one clip, empty another, and then reload with the spare magazines she keeps. She has training with the pistol from her now-dead father, who used to be a police officer. The only difference between her and her father’s style with guns is the fact that Lorie uses hollow point bullets. An S&W is typically more than enough to lay a zombie out flat with a good shot, though Lorie sticks by the rule of double-tap whenever a life is in jeopardy – one in the chest area, and when it falls, one in the head.

That said, Lorie isn’t idiotic enough to think that her ammunition is unlimited. Though she stocks up on bullets and cleans her weaponry whenever she gets to a new city, she also practices martial arts, Jeet Kune Do to be exact. She initially was a very strong practitioner of Jujutsu, dating from back when she was seven, due to her father’s possible paranoia and wish to have his daughter as well-protected as possible. When she turned fourteen, though, she turned to other forms of martial arts as a way of expanding her horizons, and as a subtle form of rebellion against her parents. As Jeet Kune Do is extremely personalized and focused on speed rather than strength, she started practicing this instead, drawing upon her knowledge of Jujutsu to make the style truly her own. When she fights, she focuses mainly on extremely speedy punches and grappling with her opponent, pinning them to the ground as soon as possible. She is also deft with disarming other people’s weapons. If matched up against someone in a contest of sheer strength, though, Lorie would likely lose. She’s not weak by any stretch of the imagination, but she isn’t exactly a bodybuilder either.

Pokémon:

Name: Eva (Leafeon F)
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Sunny Day, Sand Attack, Leaf Blade, Toxic, Jerkbend Solarbeam, Quick Attack, Synthesis, Swords Dance, Dig, Giga Drain

Name: Kaidan (Weavile M)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: Revenge, Ice Shard, Agility, Quick Attack, Hone Claws, Metal Claw, Taunt, Fake Out, Pursuit

Name: Lily (Volcarona F)
Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Whirlwind, Quiver Dance, Silver Wind, Protect, Fiery Dance, Hurricane, Morning Sun, Bug Buzz, String Shot

Name: Winfred (Stoutland M)
Ability: Intimidate
Moves: Return, Work Up, Roar, Crunch, Yawn, Double Team, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Name: Jacques (Scizor M)
Ability: Technician
Moves: U-Turn, Bullet Punch, Swords Dance, Iron Defense, Focus Energy, Night Slash, Acrobatics, Feint
Level 42 Chandelure (F)
Level 39 Haunter (M)
Level 44 Froslass (F)
Old October 18th, 2011 (01:03 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
@James In Flames - Oh my Arceus, did you make that picture, from scratch? Amazing! A better visual than I'd ever be able to give(I have a drawing of my character Brent, but it kinda sucks, lol)!
But could you give us a last name for Lorie and also state how she ended up in Balice? I mean, while you do say that she ran away and everything, you didn't say that she ended up in Balice. Although, while I'm not exactly sure where Balice is located, it's more than likely in Japan as that's where most of the regions(other than Unova, probably, but I'm not sure about that) are. So... just add in how she got to Japan/Balice. Great SU besides that :D

Michaela and I shall begin discussing whom is accepted soon, I'm sending her a message now, so if your SU isn't done, GET IT DONE MAH FRIENDS!
Old October 18th, 2011 (01:09 PM).
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
@James In Flames - Oh my Arceus, did you make that picture, from scratch? Amazing! A better visual than I'd ever be able to give(I have a drawing of my character Brent, but it kinda sucks, lol)!
But could you give us a last name for Lorie and also state how she ended up in Balice? I mean, while you do say that she ran away and everything, you didn't say that she ended up in Balice. Although, while I'm not exactly sure where Balice is located, it's more than likely in Japan as that's where most of the regions(other than Unova, probably, but I'm not sure about that) are. So... just add in how she got to Japan/Balice. Great SU besides that :D

Michaela and I shall begin discussing whom is accepted soon, I'm sending her a message now, so if your SU isn't done, GET IT DONE MAH FRIENDS!

O crap I need to add a few more paragraphs to mine!

(Just kidding) Thought I might do some proof reading though.
Old October 18th, 2011 (01:16 PM).
James in Flames
Cooooool!

Quote originally posted by Nakuzami:
Oh my bad bahaha, completely missed the bit about Balice somehow. I'll edit that in right away. Same with the last name.

And...I wish I could draw that well! It's actually a picture I heavily edited that was drawn by VietNguyen on deviantart as how he thinks Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim should look. It took forever to find a picture that looked like what I wanted Lorie to be, particularly something with the steampunk goggles and a satchel, but I'm happy I found it eventually. But yeah, Nguyen made the drawing...I just did the coloring and such.
Level 42 Chandelure (F)
Level 39 Haunter (M)
Level 44 Froslass (F)
Old October 18th, 2011 (01:38 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
@James in Flames: Someone else already took Suicune, so would you mind changing it? I'd say, go through the lists of SUs to see which ones have been taken...Although, there could be a chance that the person who took Suicune will not be accepted, so your character will be safe with Suicune...Keep it for now, we'll see about it later. xD

I shall go message Nakuzami now. xD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 18th, 2011 (01:55 PM).
James in Flames
Cooooool!

Dang, I skimmed and could've sworn no one had Suicune...it's not a big deal haha I might as well just change it now.
Level 42 Chandelure (F)
Level 39 Haunter (M)
Level 44 Froslass (F)
Old October 18th, 2011 (02:09 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by James in Flames:
Oh my bad bahaha, completely missed the bit about Balice somehow. I'll edit that in right away. Same with the last name.

And...I wish I could draw that well! It's actually a picture I heavily edited that was drawn by VietNguyen on deviantart as how he thinks Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim should look. It took forever to find a picture that looked like what I wanted Lorie to be, particularly something with the steampunk goggles and a satchel, but I'm happy I found it eventually. ^^ But yeah, Nguyen made the drawing...I just did the coloring and such.
Well, you still did great on it! Still better than I could do X3
Also, when we post the results, we'll tell you if you can switch back to Suicune :3

The only SUs that we are waiting on are EK and SIU, but I have a feeling EK might not get his SU in, but I'll message them both :D
Old October 18th, 2011 (02:16 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

You're messaging them? Alright, I'll leave you to that. xD

Old October 18th, 2011 (03:35 PM).
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
Ok, my SU is pretty much complete! If Cerise is to have her own legendary pick, then I submit Entei or Phione as hers.

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old October 18th, 2011 (03:50 PM). Edited October 19th, 2011 by SkyisUmbreon.
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
Spoiler:

Name: Raike Destan

Legendary: Palkia

Appearance: Raike wears a white jacket, which is lined with black. This
lining shows up around his collar, and at the cuffs of the sleeves, as well as the base of the jacket. His hair is colored jet black, and messy, so that it covers his left eye, and reaches at least 3/4ths down his neck. His left eye is colored red, while the right is colored a deep purple. He has no facial hair, and his skin color is a light brown.

His baggy jeans are colored a dark blue, but a bit faded in the knees, with a steel chain that is attached to his belt loops. He wears black steel bottom boots(the sole of shoe), and metal plated on the bottom. Some people usually question how Raike is able to move as fast as he does with the baggy jeans and be as quiet as he is, even with his steel boots. The answer would really be just his concentration, and his connection with the world around him that he maintains. He knows not to step on the ground with such force that it releases a yelp or sound of his own footstep back at him.

As for his speed, the answer can't really be anything besides the quote "everything is not always as it seems", which is to say that just because he doesn't look so muscular or fast, that doesn't mean he isn't.His shirt is red striped black, and short sleeved. On his left and right hands, he wears special gloves that allow him to touch certain hazards such as fire or electricity without much harm. Of course, this doesn't mean if he got close enough to touch a Zapdos while it was still emitting bolts of lightning, he would be slightly damage. No material yet exists to make that possible.

Personality: Raike's personality can be very hard to understand at times, confusing some of his newer pokemon, and most of the people that make the choice to hang around him. He talks with a very stern and cold voice, at least around most people because he doesn't even like most people, and wants them to go away. He has his own vault of various tones and sayings, retaining the ability to sound sarcastic or upbeat, whenever he feels the need to be. He isn't shy, but he does sometimes mumble and speak softly just like someone who is shy, more often when he is feeling drained or tired. He has a habit of yawning obnoxiously randomly, and is susceptible to contagious yawns.

Raike generally enjoys the company of pokemon, and prefers their presence to those of his own race. Having said this, it can only be assumed that he is very protective of his own pokemon, and all others in general, resorting to life threatning methods just to save one. On one occasion during his earlier travels, a train he had been on was hijacked, and he attempted to fight off the attackers. Unfortunately, he was still without much experience and was defeated, ending up with him and his Umbreon, Raven being thrown of the train and into the water below. Mid air he caught up to Raven and shielded her with his back, an action that could have had the consequence of paralysing him for life.

He survived the ordeal though, and grew much closer to his pokemon after it, to the point where he had created a strong bond between him and all of his pokemon. Laien {Raike's Blaziken} is probably the one in his team that shows the much emotion, often hugging him and the other pokemon, as well as the few human friends Raike knows. Raven, Raike's first pokemon doesn't "say" much, but rather shows a calm understanding for his feelings and actions, though she does nag a lot whenever he does stupid and unnecessary things, but it's how she shows she cares. Soren is a little different from most Lucario, so instead of being quiet and reserved, he is possess a fiery spirit that lives for the heat of battle, which often leads to Raike and the rest of his team trying to hold Soren back. Sai is an Absol, a quite lucky one actually, despite the rest of his species being seen as disaster pokemon; he secretly harbors a love for Raven, whether one sided or not he does not know, but reguardless of all that, they both work together in perfect synch. Zaron is Raike's Charizard,and a very intellegent at that. Almost an absolute genious in battle, he does well with the support of others, but a Charizards pride is easily offended, and even he cannot hold back his rage when provoked to a certain point.

History: From birth, Raike was always pretty different, not really crying as much as his "annoying" brother Seito, and was always more well behaved and in control. For some reason, no matter what he would do, Seito was always the favored child, more loved, and always the more trusted. Of course, he still got what he wanted when he asked for it, it wasn't like his parents cared much anyway, seeing as they were multi billionaires, owning large plots of land all around the various regions. In Sinnoh, at the age of 6 Raike met a middle aged man while wandering the forests around Fortree City. The man never really gave Raike his name, but for some reason Raike did not really feel and hostility at all emanating from the old man, and so he befriended the old man, and it was only then revealed to Raike that the man was really an old Wushu master.

Weapon Preferences: The Barrett .50 M82A1, which he found within one of the still standing military outposts in Balice. He also carries a black 5 inch hand and a half long sword, decorated with the same golden rings that appear in various spots on his Umbreon's body. A ruby matching the exact same color of his Umbreon's eyes. This blade was given to Raike by his old Wushu teacher. Raike was trained in old style wushu. He had to learn all of the Eighteen-Arms, internal styles, external styles, everything. The Eighteen-Arms consists of, sabre, spear, sword, halberd, axe, battle axe, hook, fork, whip, mace, hammer, talon, trident-halberd, cudgel, long-handled spear, short cudgel, stick, and meteor hammer.

Pokemon:
Team:

Umbreon “Raven” Female
Ability: Synchonize
Moves: Shadow Ball, Giga Impact, Protect, Assurance, Hyper Beam, Moonlight

Lucario "Soren" Male
Ability: Steadfast
Moves: Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Metal Claw, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Detect

Blaziken “Laien” Female
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Earthquake, Flame Charge, Sky Uppercut, Slash, Peck, Brave Bird

Absol "Sai" Male
Ability: Super Lucky
Moves: Night Slash, Ice Beam, Thunder, Razor Wind, Swords Dance, Future sight

Charizard "Zaron" Male
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Dragon Claw, Inferno, Fly, Flamethower, Air Slash, Focus Blast

PC: A little more than able to right down atm, since I'm trying to finish the basics lol.

Sorry, I'm not completely done, I still have a lot to type for the history, but I gotta go to bed.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 18th, 2011 (05:05 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

@Sky: You want me as a pokemon? Pfft...
@Scarf: Depends. Does Dontae have a legendary? If so, then Cerise cannot have one. If not, then Cerise CAN have one.

Old October 18th, 2011 (05:07 PM).
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
If Dontae can keep Latias as his legendary then no Cerise will not have one

Latias es muy bamf :p Oh, and tell me the passcode to stop the timer on this bomb!! ;0

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old October 18th, 2011 (06:13 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

(has just now decided)

Okay, our pokemon can know any moves that it can learn. No need to have a minimum or a maximum.

...I'll delete this if Nakuzami hates this idea. =P

Old October 18th, 2011 (06:25 PM).
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet
I like the idea Michaela! I mentioned in my sign-up that I RP realistically with Pokemon. No levels, just age. Pokemon can do whatever is realistic to the species. And my Pokemon are going to have deep personalities. Something the shows and games don't really do. It's part of what bugs me.
Old October 18th, 2011 (06:41 PM).
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Quote originally posted by かずき Kazuki:
I like the idea Michaela! I mentioned in my sign-up that I RP realistically with Pokemon. No levels, just age. Pokemon can do whatever is realistic to the species. And my Pokemon are going to have deep personalities. Something the shows and games don't really do. It's part of what bugs me.
I try to do the same personality wise... I put levels to more or less show their strength compared to others. I guess I think of it like Ranks in the military you know that Sergeant over there has more experience than the Private. I really do need to add age... I guess I'll go do that now.

Honestly I hope you still have the Move Limit otherwise your risking some possible OP Pokemon or making all the different Pokemon moot. If you want to modify it have the Move Limit be the abilities the Pokemon is really good at. They can use all the other moves they learn by leveling, but if its not on their Move list they kind of suck at it so it has highly reduced affects (misses more, doesn't hit as hard, and so forth). Makes some sense... since you can learn so much before you have to "brain dump" to get more in your mind. If you don't use a skill after a while it diminishes, and if you want to be good at something you focus on sharpening that skill.

Honestly I think the game just treats them more like animals (which do have personalities true but they are less complex than humans most of the time...), and it was the anime that started giving them personalities.

Honestly the Pokemon games have more problems than Pokemon don't have separate personalities (which is easy to explain: would take WAY too much time and money to program that in for the few people who care, and it wouldn't affect the sells of the games AT ALL).

Also quick question... Can Pokemon be turned into zombies? If they can do they use their abilities in Zombie form or just try to bite you like all other zombies?
Old October 18th, 2011 (06:47 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Alright, never mind, limit of ten moves.

(feels rejected)

I'll be adding moves to my pokemon when I can get access to a good computer and not this crappy laptop. xD

Old October 18th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
xXJumboShrimpXx
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Stingray:
I try to do the same personality wise... I put levels to more or less show their strength compared to others. I guess I think of it like Ranks in the military you know that Sergeant over there has more experience than the Private. I really do need to add age... I guess I'll go do that now.

Honestly I hope you still have the Move Limit otherwise your risking some possible OP Pokemon. If you want to modify it have the Move Limit be the abilities the Pokemon is really good at. They can use all the other moves they learn by leveling, but if its not on their Move list they kind of suck at it so it has highly reduced affects (misses more, doesn't hit as hard, and so forth).
Honestly I think the game just treats them more like animals (which do have personalities true but they are less complex than humans most of the time...), and it was the anime that started giving them personalities.

Honestly the Pokemon games have more problems than Pokemon don't have separate personalities (which is easy to explain: would take WAY too much time and money to program that in for the few people who care, and it wouldn't affect the sells of the games AT ALL).
I agree, If they were real they would sit there in an Idle stance. There is no "Taking turns" to fight in real life. I may add a bit of personality to my pokemon. Probably easy for me since I only have one. ;D But I wouldn't make it more like "These are the only moves you can use" You won't see me in the RP saying "Squirtle, Use Bubble Beam!" My pokemon will probably be fighting the same way I would be. Not Using a particular move, but Only doing things that revolve around the pokemons abilities.
Old October 18th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

THE RESULTS

In no particular order...

-DeepImpact- - You, my friend, are ACCEPTED.

Stingray - You are ACCEPTED. Great SU!

xXJumboShrimpXx - You are ACCEPTED.

~Genevieve~ - You are DECLINED. I am sorry.

Zamorak - You are ACCEPTED. What'd you expect, original Plague maker?

luigimario84 - I'm sorry to say that you are DECLINED.

かずき Kazuki - You are ACCEPTED.

SkyIsUmbreon - You are ACCEPTED.

James In Flames - You are ACCEPTED. Amazing SU!

Scarf Blade - You are ACCEPTED.

Happy zombie killing to all those that were accepted!
And if you weren't accepted, don't be sad! Be sure to check back occasionally to see if a spot has opened up!

The Plague shall begin to spread tommorow guys, so get ready!
Old October 18th, 2011 (07:08 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Yay!

By the way, Nakuzami, you're rejected. =P

I kid, I kid. I would never do that to you. Maybe.

I have already put in the IC thread...four hours ago? Maddy should be accepting it soon. Hopefully. When she comes back from her cycling, I think she said.

Old October 18th, 2011 (10:13 PM).
luigimario84
Owner of worlds

-Cries like baby- I shall use my powers of persuasion to get in! WAHHHHH!

Did it work?

JULIUS SEIZURE!!!!!!
Old October 19th, 2011 (12:36 AM). Edited October 19th, 2011 by xXJumboShrimpXx.
xXJumboShrimpXx
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Yay!~ <3

I didn't expect to get in. Im terrible at SUs xD
Looks like luck strikes again!

Also, What's the weather like? Sunny with a light breeze? Over cast? Just thought I would ask.
Old October 19th, 2011 (01:10 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
aw oh well there is always next time i guess.
Old October 19th, 2011 (03:39 AM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

@Jumbo: Sunny with a light breeze.

Sorry to everyone who is not accepted. Try to stick around to see when a spot opens up.

Old October 19th, 2011 (04:06 AM).
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Can't wait to start! :DDDDD

I just realized that about 4 out of my 6 Pokemon have been my characters in different RPs O.o

Nick - PokeZOMBIES
Kytes - Pirates of the Whirl Islands
Replicus = Pokemon Odyssey 2
Sky = War b/w Pokemon and Humans lol
Old October 19th, 2011 (07:01 AM).
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet
W00t!! *pauses a second* Aw... I didn't get "Amazing SU" by my name... I spent hours on it! D':

I kid, I kid. Anyways, I'm excited to start this thing!

Sponsored Links