Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [OOC/SU] Plague

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old October 20th, 2011 (12:25 AM).
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Hmmm, i'll just wait since it's so late already >.>
[Got distracted playing Legend of Zelda : Oracle of Seasons "]
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
And then it all makes sense again

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old October 20th, 2011 (05:40 AM).
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet
W00t, cmon Michaela/Nakuzami, kick it off!! :D
Old October 20th, 2011 (07:06 AM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by James in Flames.
James in Flames
Cooooool!

Gonna edit Suicune into my SU.
Level 42 Chandelure (F)
Level 39 Haunter (M)
Level 44 Froslass (F)
Old October 20th, 2011 (11:34 AM).
かずき Kazuki

Hmm... I have three guesses as to why we're picking Legendaries. May I state my queries, of shall I silence myself?
Old October 20th, 2011 (11:57 AM).
xXJumboShrimpXx
Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
If its any thing like being a legendary or using them, I would hate it...
Old October 20th, 2011 (01:02 PM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Well, I'm on my phone right now so I can't very well make a good IC post. You all can make intro posts though if you want :D

@Kazuki & Jumbo - I'm not at liberty to say but, Jumbo, I'm not quite sure if it could fall under one of those categories.
Old October 20th, 2011 (01:17 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what the Legendaries are for, but meh

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 20th, 2011 (01:27 PM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by SkyisUmbreon:
I'm pretty sure I have a good idea of what the Legendaries are for, but meh
Shh, no telling! ;P
I should be able to post/bring us all together in a few hours, but until then, make your characters known!
Old October 20th, 2011 (01:58 PM).
xXJumboShrimpXx
Trainer

Oki dokie! Ill make my first post now. TO THE IC!
Old October 20th, 2011 (02:23 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by MichaelaTheUchiha.
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!

Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 20th, 2011 (03:02 PM).
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

First non GM to post...

I tried to set it up to make it easily to get Magnus into the group. Also I'll start working on my other character once I've caught up with all the RPs I'm in (I have 2 more to post in for sure and I need to check my own RP to see if I need to push it along some or continue to wait for others.)

Also if no one noticed (or knew) Rascal the Furret's actions are kind of based off a real life ferret (most awesome but stinky pets ever!).
Old October 20th, 2011 (04:48 PM).
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
Twenty disposable NPCs on the wall, twenty disposable NPCs~
Throw a frag, free Dontae from the snag--

No more disposable NPCs on the wall~! *takes a bow*

I don't do kid's parties nor weddings! ;p

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old October 20th, 2011 (05:08 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by Nakuzami.
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by MichaelaTheUchiha:
Good. Make your first posts, people! And what do you mean "start things off"? I've already started things off!
Quote originally posted by MichaelaTheUchiha:

Okay, I added the accepted people, but I have NO idea how to do that thing where the SU post is the link of the name.
Yeah, I was going to ask you if you knew how to Hyperlink... or is it that you don't know how to get their SUs... no, I'm assuming it's Hyperlinking. Well, highlight what you want to add the link to, copy the URL of the link or whatever, and then click the Hyperlink button, which is the earth with the chain thing or something. Very simple...

Well, now Ima post~! I might post using Kris before I actually have his SU up... but I will definately have it up before my second post using him! ;3

@Scarf Blade - Barricade = Mystic forcefield that government has absolutely nothing to do with, and in fact are trying to get rid of. The forcefield appeared as soon as the very first person was infected, so no one escaped/was evactuated(that was to everybody there, really) Also, could you tone down the number of survivors you had in your post? Maybe down to like... no more than ten, including your characters? Also, could you not blow them all up?
Also, that's how I imagined it, dunno if Michaela thought something different.
Old October 20th, 2011 (06:16 PM).
かずき Kazuki

there! finished my first post! Anyone mind reading and giving me feedback?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6897532&postcount=5
Old October 20th, 2011 (06:23 PM).
Scarf Blade
Ok, what did I do now?

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarf Blade
awww... now that just ruins my post, and I can't do anything about it right now because I have to go to bed. That and I won't be on long enough tomorrow to restart my post all over again edit it until late in the night O . o

but fine, I'll change it when I can

Murder has never been so adorable. H3H3H3H3H3H3 >:]
Old October 20th, 2011 (06:32 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
I imagined the same thing as Nakuzami, actually. xD Yes, you'll have to edit, Scarf. =P I SHALL FORCE YOU LIKE THE NAGGER I AM.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 20th, 2011 (07:09 PM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Lol, well I'm posting in a few seconds, AS SOON AS I ADD MAH STARZ, and then you all get to see the big BOOM and get mauled by zombies as you make your way to big BOOM. Ignore the big collapse though, you wouldn't be able to see that as it's in the west side. ^.^ Good luck with your zombie hunting everyone!
Old October 20th, 2011 (07:27 PM).
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

I had my own bit of fun, I think people will go to the explosion over the fire though, since a fire wouldn't be too unexpected in zombie apocalyptica what with all the buildings falling into disrepair and such =P
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
And then it all makes sense again

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old October 20th, 2011 (09:13 PM). Edited October 20th, 2011 by Stingray.
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Um ok that was an interesting start... honestly a radio call out to all survivors would have been a better start (cliche' I know). Honestly I don't know how I'm going to make Magnus join the group since his main goal is to survive... which means STAYING AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES. Going to zombie central with a few possible other survivors is honestly suicidal.

Don't get me wrong I want to join you but going to the explosion would be a complete 180 of the character's main goal. I'll try to think of a way to work it so he can join you...

You should have waited for the epic fireworks show to happen when we were already together IMHO.
Old October 20th, 2011 (10:11 PM).
James in Flames
Cooooool!

Quote originally posted by Stingray:
Um ok that was an interesting start... honestly a radio call out to all survivors would have been a better start (cliche' I know). Honestly I don't know how I'm going to make Magnus join the group since his main goal is to survive... which means STAYING AWAY FROM THE ZOMBIES. Going to zombie central with a few possible other survivors is honestly suicidal.

Don't get me wrong I want to join you but going to the explosion would be a complete 180 of the character's main goal. I'll try to think of a way to work it so he can join you...

You should have waited for the epic fireworks show to happen when we were already together IMHO.
I was about to say something similar, I'm trying hard to think of why my character would want to go there...I mean, she wants to protect herself, she doesn't care too much about the other people, and barring a sudden change in courage and an invasion of her 'home' at the ice skating rink, I can't see why she'd want to go there...thinking about what to do now, hmm.
Level 42 Chandelure (F)
Level 39 Haunter (M)
Level 44 Froslass (F)
Old October 21st, 2011 (11:09 AM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Stingray:

I know, but that's boring and... *Must go ask Michaela if radios work* They probably do, but who knows, we're inside a mystical barrier XD

Um, well, since the explosion kind of attracted all of the zombies, you guys could get attacked by a bunch of zombies and stuff and get pushed towards where Destiny is, OR you could be one of the people Valiant the Unfezant spotted and followed him BEFORE the fireworks display. That way you wouldn't know that you were heading to your doom ^.^
Though if you guys really want, I could tone down the explosion a little.

Also, I might have been half asleep when I wrote the post, or just not thinking, and then just went all-out rather than doing something simple X3
Now that I am thinking... well, the only buildings I actually destroyed were on the west side, the rest are just on fire along with A FLARE BEING SHOT INTO THE AIR so that you guys know there's people, and for a big zombie fight. Don't worry, Balice won't run out of zombies anytime soon. Let's just assume it's the size of New York City or something.
Old October 21st, 2011 (11:34 AM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
waiiiit I'm about to do something boss!!! As long as Nakazumi doesn't mind me meeting up with Kris

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old October 21st, 2011 (11:47 AM). Edited October 21st, 2011 by Stingray.
Stingray
This armor... I hate it

Personally I think its best to bring the characters together first before unleashing h*** on them. Give the survivors hope... the finding of other survivors and the resulting morale boost before crushing it with a large event. Making them all feel hopeless once again...

Starting off strong is a great way to grab attention (it was a great idea for a o crud moment), but I feel like you started off TOO strong too quick. The way you wrote it kind of feels like your starting off with the Grand Finale... so everything after it will be less intense feeling unless you go the "must top my last event" route which means somehow you have to top the last big event and that can quickly spiral out of control especially with how big of a bang you started with. Just a normal walk in the park and o my gosh 100 zombies coming from all angles! becomes o look target practice we just took on 5,000 zombies while completely unorganized, and now we are organized those 100 are nothing more than our daily warm up... anyone want to get pizza afterword?

**NOTE this is opinion your the GM its your say in things, but I thought I'd say something since I honestly having a hard time thinking of HOW to make my character come to you while still acting like the desperate survivor... yes he wants to join others, but no one has any idea if there is STILL a survivor next to the explosion but what they do know is there is a MASSIVE horde of zombies there. Personally I would be running in the opposite direction. Following your bird pokemon might work until the explosion and then my character will instantly try to find the fastest and safest way once again AWAY from the massive Zombie homing beacon. So only hope there is he gets to the building as it explodes.... I guess I could work that.... but there is another issue with that.

Honestly depends on the radio... towered ones might work if the tower is still in the city and not damaged (like what radio stations use). Then you have your Line of sight ones... Radios do use batteries usually, and your the GM its your RP so you can say this and this will work.

I honestly wonder if this RP is going to kind of pace like the old Hunters of the Reckoning game on the Xbox where we start off fighting zombies but later start fighting all sorts of twisted undead soulless horrors as we look deeper into the cause and story behind it...
Old October 21st, 2011 (12:11 PM).
xXJumboShrimpXx
Trainer

@Stingray does make sense, I don't feel like fighting anything thats like Dead Island.

So how are we gonna do this? Should I edit my post to follow the Unfezant?
Old October 21st, 2011 (12:45 PM).
Nakuzami
Okay.
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by SkyisUmbreon:
waiiiit I'm about to do something boss!!! As long as Nakazumi doesn't mind me meeting up with Kris
Tis fine. Although, Kris likely won't leave the west side and if you want to stick with him, you won't be able to have your awkward relationship with Miharu for a little while :>

@Stingray - I think that could work, big explosion could happen in the next post or two :3 That is if Jumbo, Zamorak, and Deep don't mind editing their posts? Either that or they could come after Valiant has met the other survivors and dragged them back to the hotel, that way they don't have to edit their posts? Any way is fine with me, as I DID do that a little early... What drugs was I on when I planned this out? Lol X3

Okay, so I have some sort of a skeleton of a new plan.
Survivors follow Unfezant -> Meet at the hotel -> After everybody's all like "Oh hai der :O" we can get attacked by a large horde of zombies(that 100 Stingray mentioned?) -> Destiny throws a molotov and something in a near building explodes(a survivors attempt at creating a defense?) -> THEN a bigger horde comes, about 500. We all run and hide/kill zombehs!
Sound good?

Sponsored Links