The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 25th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375

Advertise here
@ Spellsun: *claps* Great post. You also reminded me of something.

@ EVERYONE WITH A BANGAA CHARACTER: When speaking as your character, remember to add a few more s's in words that have a 's'. Bangaas hiss.
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
@Discordant Harmony: Also great post. I'm really gonna have a hard time deciding who to appoint Squad Leader with this.
Old October 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Spellsun
It burns! It burns!

@Game Over: Thanks. And yeah, I keep forgetting that. Like I keep forgetting kupo when I play as a Moogle. I'll do that more next time :D
Old October 25th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Okay people. I've been chatting to one of my friends, and she would like a reservation for Clan Gully here. Because she's a good friend, I'll vouch for her for now and give her a reservation myself. Fearless Love is to be reserved for Gully
Old October 25th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Alrighty, I've posted now. I agree that those are all good posts.

...As a bit of discussion concerning this roleplay, would anyone agree that Vampires would have more valuable things on them?
Old October 26th, 2011, 08:35 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Garet: Yes. I think they'll have more valuables things on them IF we actually kill them. Therefore Titanjustin's character has to use excorcism.

@All Nex Malum People: The voting for Squad leader will start now. Game Over and I will discuss this over PMs, and then come back to you with the results. Good luck all, and just so ya know, all your posts were totally supreme, so whoever doesn't get picked shouldn't feel bad. There isn't 100.00 bucks on the line after all.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Xilfer, I think you meant before MY character has to use Exorcise. XD

@ Garet: In the games, Vampires usually have some really good loot on them once you exorcise them.

@ EVERYONE: So, I've been wondering what moves everyone knows, so here's what I propose: How about we show the abilities our characters know? Here's Zellum Lacerti's abilities...

Action: Martial Arts - Pummel, Dark Fist, Holy Strike, Inner Focus, Cross-Counter (Master Monk abilities)
Action: Discipline - Roundhouse, Air Render, Earth Render, Aurablast, Revive, Exorcise, Holy Sign (White Monk abilities)
Reaction: Blink Counter (Master Monk ability)
Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior ability)

Have them looking like that please. For a list of jobs (just click on the links at the bottom of the pics for abilities) click here. This way, Xilfer and I will be able to better understand your character's strengths and weaknesses. Remember, no Scions or Ultima abilities. Xilfer and I will decide when those become available.

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.

Last edited by Game Over1375; October 26th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Game Over: Damn. I keep getting confused between White Monks and White Mages :3

Yup. I'll make that list right now.

Primary Action: Song - Requiem, Hide, Battle Chant, Magickal Refrain, Nameless Song, Magick Ballad, Soul Etude (Bard Abilities)

Secondary Action: Onslaught - Moogle Attack, Moogle Guard, Moogle Lance, Moogle Shield, Moogle Aid, Moogle Disarm (Moogle Knight Abilities)

Reaction: Critical: Vanish (Bard ability)

Support: Shieldbearer (Moogle Knight ability)
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:34 AM
DarkAngel91
Leafeon

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
I thank you for giving me more time. I was actually not done with it, but my computer was acting up, so I wanted to have it up so I could copy paste and fix it later.

Revision. Here is my SU. I hope it's a bit better than the last.

Spoiler:

Name: Shadow Star Lightwood

Race: Gria

Job: Ravager

Side: Gully

Appearance: Shadow has long black hair, pale white, almost luminous skin. Her eyes are a piercing blue. Her wings are unusually large for a Gria so young, and they are also black. She has a tribal tattoo depicting a dragon on her right arm from her elbow to her shoulder. Her uniform is black with gold trim, but still the classic Ravager style. She’s about 5’8”, making her a tad taller than most Gria. She’s very athletic, so she is in great shape. She has diamond-tipped claws that cover her fingers, making her hands deadly talons. She has been called “Cute” and “Adorable” by many people. Mostly by men. To which she will turn and utter a soft warning growl while glaring at them. She has a vain streak, so she’s constantly checking her uniform, hair, and wings for any sign of dirt, blood and the like. This can annoy her team mates at times, but she will go all out and get dirty in order to protect them. She does have a bright blue feather in her hair, presumably so that she stands out from other Gria, but also to attract some attention from potential male interests.

History: Shadow had been a loner before Gully, abandoned by her mother. She was considered an unwanted burden to her mother, hence the abandonment. She wandered around her mother’s home, not quite understanding that her mother didn’t want her anymore. She fought to stay alive, slaying countless beings in order to secure a safe place to sleep for a night, or to get food and drink. When she was 13 she was found by a member of Gully. They took care of her until she was 15. They then taught her how to be a Ravager. She has become much more self-confident in Gully, often times being a jokester when her team mates were feeling sad. She has a surprisingly soft heart once you get past the prickly, cold, heartless exterior. She doesn’t know the meaning of the words “Quit” or “Lose”, which has helped her survival tremendously. She has often times thought about her birth mother, wondered what she looked like. She’s also thought about her father. All she knows is he was a Hume. She hopes that one day she will meet her mother and father, and show them what she has become. Hopefully, maybe, they might be proud of her and what she has done with her life. With this latest crisis, however, her dreams and hopes are being put aside so she can focus wholly on the tasks ahead of her. She is at the age that she is starting to day dream about boys. Her team mates tease her about this, and she knows that they are just playing around. She’s desperately trying to focus her thoughts away from boys, and onto the mission. However, she does tend to slip up a bit, which is easily forgiven as she then does more than her share of the work load. She loves to draw things, like birds and flowers. She never thinks her work is beautiful, despite her team mates approval.

Personality: Shadow is quiet, not speaking often. When she does, she speaks with great calm and clarity, which calms anyone who hears her. She is generally, and contradictory to her race, a very easy-going girl. Her temper becomes apparent when she’s on the battle field. She has a very competitive spirit, as is inherent of the Gria race. She loves to run and can run for hours without tiring. She has a profound love of shiny things, making her a bit scatter-brained at times. She can be found meditating, training, or cleaning her blade. She is a very understanding creature, and will listen to her team mates if they want to tell her about a certain problem. She is extremely loyal to Clan Gully, and will fight to the death to defend them. She does have a bit of a temper, but she can keep it in check most of the time. In a fight, she will unleash her temper to relieve stress. It's believed that she got her unusual calmness from her Hume father. No one, however, is quite sure where she got her vain streak from. She is also a bit of a helpless romantic, sometimes day dreaming about meeting a nice boy. Not a Gria, of course, perhaps a Hume. She also loves the arts, and anything that has to do with the arts. She is a fast learner, and enjoys being challenged. She does know, however, when to submit to her leader's orders and when to protest against them.

Password:THIS IS KUPO AWESOME!!!!

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!

Last edited by DarkAngel91; October 27th, 2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old October 26th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Game Over1375: I was wondering when this would come up! Anyway here's Corth's list.

Primary Action: Sparring - Rush, Beat Down, Wild Swing, Blizzard Tackle, Thunder Assualt (Gladiator Abilities)

Secondary Action: Arts of War - First Aid, Rend Power, Body Slam, Rend Speed, Rend MP (Warrior Abilities)

Reaction: Strike Back (Gladiator Ability)

Support: Shieldbearer (Warrior Ability)

@Xilfer123 Of course 100.00 bucks isn't on the line... or is it? *Shifts eyes suspiciously back and forth*
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Ok then! These are my abilities!

Action: Black Magick: Fire, Fira, Firaga, Thunder, Thundara, Thundaga (Still learning), Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga

Action: Time Magick: Haste, Quicken, Slow, Reflect, Extend, Undo.

Reaction: Magick Evade

Support: Geomancy

Those sound good to me. :D

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ DarkAngel91: Allow me to discuss with Xilfer123 about you... However, I see that your SU is good enough for a reservation.

@ Greiger: Close-range all the way I see. Of course, that is what I expected. Oh, and Xilfer and I do not take bribes... HOWEVER, I wouldn't mind taking that off of your hands and put you in for a good word. <.< >.> XD

@ Nideous: Good job.

EDIT:
@ EVERYONE IN NEX MALUM: A SQUAD LEADER HAS BEEN DECIDED! CONGRATULATIONS DISCORDANT HARMONY!!!!! :D

Last edited by Game Over1375; October 26th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.
Old October 26th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Darkangel: Your SU is a little short overrall, but your character nseems like a good addition to Gully. I agree with Game Over, Reserved. However, I'm afraid you'll have to lengthen your SU just a little more. Maybe four to five lines more.

@Discordant Harmony: Congrats, DH. Your character's leader-like personality and your awesome post have gained you the rank of Squad Leader. :D

@Greiger: You could've told me about the $100.00 BEFORE I chose someone else. XD jk jk

@Everyone: Great job with your ability lists so far. Everyone who hasn't made one yet should follow the example.
Old October 26th, 2011, 02:27 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ EVERYONE: Missions will start tomorrow when I log on. I've run out of juice today. Responses can be reactions to what has happened.

So, what does everyone think of the Elders of Nex Malum? Evil, yes?

Old October 26th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Game Over1375: Oh yes I would agree! I would rate them in the top five evil masters Corth has had.

@Discordant Harmony: Great job on getting squad leader! Corth is no doubt happy to serve.
Old October 26th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Greiger: I love to see great posts. Just remeber to turn the "In-Character" switch off after posting, k? Keep putting up posts like that, and you'll be a top roleplayer here in no time.

Old October 26th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Discordant Harmony
Dispensing Donuts

Nature: Calm
@Game Over1375&Xilfer123: Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'll do my best to live up to it.

Barrowfort's Movelist
Primary Action: Arts of War (Soldier)
First Aid, Rend Magick, Rend MP, Mug Gil, Provoke

Action: Blue Magick (Blue Mage)
White Wind, Angel Whisper, Screech, Roar, Matra Magick, Bad Breath, Eerie Sound Wave, Doom, Quake, Expose Weakness, Mighty Guard, Dragon Force

Reaction: None

Support: Learn (Blue Mage)

@General: Have post mostly written up, will finish and post after I eat.
Old October 26th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Discordant Harmony: Is that all the Blue Magicks? O.O Anyways, don't mention it. I'm sure you'll live up to my, as well as Xilfer's, expectations.

Old October 26th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
Well, better stick up Florence's! Shes been around a while so she would be quite talented and experienced when it comes to abilities, I guess;
Primary Action: Devastation (Raptor)
Power Crush, Mind Crush, Speed Crush, Soul Crush, Cyclone, Bulwark, Shield Bash, Whirlwind
Secondary Action: Geomancy (Geomancer)
Shining Flare, Venom Squall, Nature's Embrace, Artifice's Embrace
Reaction: Regenerate (Hunter)
Support: Attack↑ (Hunter)
The reason she has Hunter abilities is that Grias have to start as Hunters before they can become Geomancers and Raptors. She has a limited knowledge in Trapping, about two or three abilities (and probably went back to a Hunter for a short while to gain experience in it but was useless at it; swords are her thing) and has a much higher knowledge in Geomancy.

Oh! And currently equipped, she has Estrella, the two handed sword. She has a shield, Reverie, but can't equip it thanks to her double hander. Do we need to state what armor they have?

Haha I feel really bad giving her these really great items but she's the leader, has been doing stuff for years and therefore should have good stuff, right?
Old October 26th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Discordant Harmony
Dispensing Donuts

Nature: Calm
@Game Over1375: There are 8 others. They have a BIG moveset, but mediocre stats. That's why I gave him the fairly ordinary Soldier to balance it out.
Old October 26th, 2011, 07:11 PM
Garet
GhostFire

Primary Action: Flair (Parivir)
-Wind Slash
-Shimmering Blade
-Skyfury Blade
-Hoarfrost Blade
-Lifethread Blade
-Unburden Soul (still learning - hasn't really gotten over the deaths of his father and brother yet)
Secondary Action: Thievery (Thief)
-Steal Accessory
-Steal Gil
-Steal Items
-Loot Lv. 2
-Loot Lv. 3
Reaction Ability: Strike Back (Parivir)
Passive Ability: Geomancy (Black Mage)

The reason Torgaz has a Black Mage passive ability is that he'd spent some time as a Black Mage during his early training.
Old October 27th, 2011, 07:16 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Skymin: No worries. Remember to bring your Reverie Shield on the Vampire mission

@Everyone: Nice ability sheets so far. Try to keep em in mind when battling.

I won't be able to post today because...

a) I'm fresh out of ideas.

b) I'm fresh out of RPing spirit for the day

c) Some stuff going on between friends, and I need to be there.

So you'll have to put up without me for today. I think I'll give Game Over permission to slightly bunny Gaol until tomorrow morning.
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:07 AM
TiTaN.JuStIn
Fighting the army of Stress...

Nature: Lonely
Whoa, whoa! Don't forget about me!

Primary action: Chivalry
Nurse, Defend, Cover, Holy Sword, Sanctify, Saint Cross, War Cry (note: George is not strong enough to Parley)
Secondary action: White Magic
Cure, Cura, Curaga, Esuna, Raise, Arise, Reraise, Refresh
Reaction ability: Critical: Quicken
Passive ability: Halve Mp

"Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

RPs I joined:

Pokemon: Fresh Start (as Richard J. Hope)
Old October 27th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Everyone: Good abilities everyone. I like what I see.

Xilfer, I understand. I'll bunny your character for today. Let's see... Who has posted...

Old October 27th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

I wonder when people will notice that Kupeeri is dripping wet from spilling his drink on himself. XD

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here