Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page goddess of a remnant; (M) [OOC/SU]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old October 15th, 2011 (05:55 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Skype™ to ohHeyVaporeon.
Quote originally posted by MichaelaTheUchiha:
You'll probably have to go with the flow with the NaiVSJen stuff. We could both be in the background and be like,

"Those kids are insane."

"Yep."
Hey... That's a good idea! I like it. That could be a very interesting story within it's own. You have your talking (booze-loving) Gengar, and I have my watermelon addict of a Vaporeon. An idea I took from Bradyn's Vaporeon, but I liked it too much not to use it. That itself is pretty intriguing, or at least to me it is.
Old October 15th, 2011 (05:57 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
I will admit it, I stole Nightmare from a fanfiction.

Even the way that Miharu met Nightmare. ;~;

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old October 15th, 2011 (05:58 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Skype™ to ohHeyVaporeon.
Pfft. As long as you give credit where credit is due, then that is all that matters in my book.
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:01 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

I just hate to imagine that people think I came up with Nightmare all by myself. He's such an interesting character...

Although, I admit, he acts better than he does in the fanfiction. And you've seen Nightmare, Vappy. IMAGINE THAT.

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:05 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Gloat on my friend, gloat on.

Kidding.

Vaporeon doesn't talk, but he is borderline terrorist-like for a piece of watermelon or two. Maybe even a whole watermelon.
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:07 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
I snagged the name Seria from a scanlation of Rave Master (the character's name is actually Celia, but I honestly like Seria more :P), and Clover is reminiscent of "Cierra 'Crimson' Riley Clover", a name I used for similar-looking characters.

Also she should name Golett Vivian, y/n/m?
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:13 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

@Roswell: That's a maybe from me.
@Vappy: Oh, come on. He's insane in the RP, yet he's even MORE insane in the fanfiction. One thing he did in the fanfiction: He beat a Mesperit up. With a baseball bat.

And that baseball bat might actually make an appearance in a battle...if that's allowed. In ANY RP.

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:19 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

This is true. He IS insane. However, you have done a very good job to make it impossible to not wonder what he is going to do next. Which in my book, is a very good thing. BASEBALL BATS BETTER NOT BE ALLOWED! Or... If they are, I'm gonna need for them to not appear too frequently. Not to talk about my own roleplay here, but it won't be allowed in mine. Just a heads up.
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:20 PM).
-Nocturnal
Vengeance.

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to -Nocturnal Send a message via Yahoo to -Nocturnal
Here is your application for your trainer card.

Why, thank you. Where should I start?

Well, what is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Bloody hell! Please, one question at a time! The name’s Jeffery Anderson , and I have no nicknames. You can call me Jeff though.

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Thankfully, I know that. I’m fifteen years old, which means I am totally capable of taking care of myself. I’ll try not to be a burden!

Uh huh. This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

Is it really that hard for you to tell? I’m obviously a male.

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

Well I-I’ll try. I have short, dark brownish hair with some golden streaks in it, and my eyes are cobalt blue in colour. I am only slightly tanned, as I don’t go out often. Standing at 5’6”, I’m not super tall, but I’m not abnormally short either.

You can always see me wearing black or dark blue clothing, together with black jeans. Normally a plain dark-blue t-shirt won’t be enough, so I wear a black hoodie! You have no idea how comfortable those things are.I have short-sightedness but I wear contact lens, so well, no difference there. I wear Converse, and like wearing gloves as they give me comfort, preferably a dark colored one.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Well where to start...? Ah, people say I’m rather self-centered. I never agree with them but I suppose it’s the truth and nothing but the truth. Despite that I seldom use sarcasm. Is that a good thing? Since I might hurt people rather directly with words...Anywho, I believe I’m pretty experienced when it comes to Pokemon matters, as I often beat others in Pokemon fights (of course, they have to be a similar level).

Well, my psychiatrist once said that “Despite how self-centered I am, I don’t have much capabilities to fight back verbally. But, he has a strong willpower, and a large amount of determination.”. Well nothing wrong with that. I just don’t excel in arguing! Which is why I’m always a target of blackmailing...Determination and Willpower’s a good thing though! As for the self-centered matter. I believe some greed won’t do me too bad. Overall, I’m not a bad person. I think.

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Certain things that I don’t want to talk about? I have absolutely nothing to hide! Born in Hoenn, I am pretty familiar of things around me. My parents are divorced, and I’ve been living with my father since then, which was about ten years ago. My dad’s a, well, kinda weird but, a judge in those Pokemon contests, so he often tells me what he’s seen in the competitions, filling me up with useful details. My mom, well, I don’t know what she does anymore. I don’t see her that often. I see her when she comes to visit, since my dad’s here, she keeps hiding and running away as if he’s the plague in person or something. To be honest I think they still love each other. Anyway, living with my dad’s pretty cool. He’s a little rich, which is good, and our house is so dang big!

Where’d I get my first Pokemon? My dad gave it to me a year back. He said that his friend was giving out free eggs so I picked the shiniest-looking one. And it later hatched into a little Riolu. Well, he had nothing special, but at least he wasn’t disfigured or anything. I have to admit, he looked really cute! I haven’t given him a name though, so i’ve been calling him Riolu all this time. Oh well, when he turns into a Lucario he can decide one for himself.

Then, a few weeks back, my dad told me about the badges and the eight gyms. Everything about them. And I’ve been wanting to get my hands on the first badge ever since. I’m not really an adventurer, but heck, one little quest or mission won’t kill someone with a stomachfull of ego!

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

I would travel around with my trusty Riolu. I don’t have a nickname for him, though. Let him choose in the future. As for his moves...let me ask him. Hold on. Ah yes. Here they are. Quick Attack, Force Palm, Counter, Endure.
is it alright? running out of inspiration juice here yew guys are insane xD
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:21 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Thanks for the compliment.

Oh god, I just realized, Miharu, Nightmare, AND Jen...

SOMEONE is going to be murdered. xD

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:27 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

*sings*

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends...

Oh, that's right. Because it's Miharu and Nightmare we're talking about here.

Jay-kay. I'm looking forward to this roleplay way, way too much... Maybe because mine are stalling.
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:29 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Nocturnal! Nice SU. Gonna wait to be sure though...

None of you, except Doronjo, is fully aware of the monster that Piku is. In Neo Kanto, he knew Nai for a day and decided, this human is mine. Despite being a not very strong Pokemon, he made a flock of Pidgey go boom. And I dunno about the baseball bat yet.

Oh we'll be starting soon! A couple days, just to give people a little more time to sign up and me to write up the IC thread!

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:33 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Quote originally posted by Fuyu:
Nocturnal! Nice SU. Gonna wait to be sure though...

None of you, except Doronjo, is fully aware of the monster that Piku is. In Neo Kanto, he knew Nai for a day and decided, this human is mine. Despite being a not very strong Pokemon, he made a flock of Pidgey go boom. And I dunno about the baseball bat yet.

Oh we'll be starting soon! A couple days, just to give people a little more time to sign up and me to write up the IC thread!
That's exactly why I think Nai will be a good match for Jayvn. He can be timid at times, and non-aggressive... Nai and Piku will force him to do that, though. Which could be a very good thing. Ying and Yang, y'all.
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:39 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Oh, don't worry, in official battles, Nightmare won't use the baseball bat. In non-official battles though...Well, there might be some bat action yet.

Hey, Miharu is either friends or enemies with everyone. It's NIGHTMARE that you have to worry about.

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:47 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

No, it's JEN you have to worry about. XD Gosh, I try and talk with a few people, and you guys spam up the OOC thread without me! XO jk jk.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Dude, I'm in the middle of four conversations, spamming this OOC thread, reading fanfictions, and creating a joint post.

Wow, I am such a good multitasker...

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Quote originally posted by Nideous:
No, it's JEN you have to worry about. XD Gosh, I try and talk with a few people, and you guys spam up the OOC thread without me! XO jk jk.
This. I know we're talking to one of the GM's, but I'd rather not anger the other with our spam. xD
Old October 15th, 2011 (06:54 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

It's technically to do wit the RP but yeah let's stop. Hey guys, question I never brought up to Doronjo, since it just hit my little brain (and I'm falling asleep here) but would anyone want contests to be brought into this?

Old October 15th, 2011 (06:59 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

I was only joking. No need to be serious. XP

Anyways, to answer your question, Fuyu, Jen would definately participate in contests. Doesn't mean she'd be any good at them, but she would try. And I also think that it would pay homage to the Hoenn games that introduced contests. So yes, put them in! XD

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 15th, 2011 (07:03 PM).
ohHeyVaporeon.
You just can't shake me.

Quote originally posted by Nideous:
I was only joking. No need to be serious. XP

Anyways, to answer your question, Fuyu, Jen would definately participate in contests. Doesn't mean she'd be any good at them, but she would try. And I also think that it would pay homage to the Hoenn games that introduced contests. So yes, put them in! XD
Oh I didn't mean to go all serious on you. xD My bad.

I'm all for contest as well.
Old October 15th, 2011 (07:05 PM).
Eucliffe
E N T E R T A I N E R
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Eucliffe Send a message via Skype™ to Eucliffe
/naming Golett Vivian :B

SHAWN SHAWN I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ON NOW BUT YOU SHOULD TTLY MAKE A MENTOR SO HE/SHE AND SERIA CAN PAIR :|b /because Idk so far; there already seems to be two possible matches and Nocturnal's character would probably scare the crap out of Seria ;;

Oh and Seria probably won't participate in contests. It'd be much too frightening for her, orz
Old October 15th, 2011 (07:23 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Um, Miharu would be a terrible mentor for contests. Terrible. Very very very terrible. I mean, she has imagination...but things would explode. Badly. Especially with Nightmare...And maybe even Bishamon.

Now, with Yuki/Lapras, on the other hand...

Old October 16th, 2011 (02:42 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by Danger Zone.
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Damn, change it to a Trainer, much better that way.

Let's see.... Done.... History's short... but I think it'll be best if I revealed it more in the RP :3

What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Have your changed your identity multiple times?

Hmmmmmmmm.... People call me..... what did they call me again? Ah hah! They call me Jack. Full name's Jack Spark. But you can call me awesome, amazing, superb, cool, great, king, and... whoops! Ran outta space.

How old are you? Please keep in mind trainers are recommended to make their journeys before the age of fourteen but not allowed until the age of ten.

Well, I'm like... 15... one year late, so what? You gotta problem?

This is a minor question but it must be asked: what gender are you?

I'm a guy, jeez, can't you see? This is insulting. I'm gonna go and sue the creator of this test, the creator of the trainer card, the Professor, and and and... the bloody person making me do this!

Describe your appearance for us. The artist needs as much information as possible for the Trainer Card sketch.

So you seriously can't see? Jeez, sorry for insulting you. Anyways, I'm like 5 feet 8 inches, and not so quite on the skinny side... Don't call me fat! I have the most beautiful blue eyes, and the most gorgeous Black hair in the region. Why, people stare at them all the time! but I think that's because of the weird grey streaks.... but at least they look! And um... I wear spectacles too... I'm nearly blind without them. They make me look like a dork. Other than that, people say I have a rather pointy nose... damn them.

Oh, so now you're interested in what I like to wear? Well, whatever, you better print this information in a magazine when I'm famous! I like to wear hoodies mostly, dark blue ones. As for bottoms, I usually wear shorts, makes sure I don't heat up in the summers. For shoes, I wear the sneakers my Mom gifted me on my last birthday. I LOVE THEM! They're very comfortable... I don't like to wear my Glasses, but am not comfortable with contacts... Well, I think you should be able to see how amazing I am through that little description.

How do you behave? How do others perceive you? Are you ready for this journey?

Heck, I've waited for this moment for 5 years! I always wanted to go out on a journey... but you know, parent troubles.

Hm... so how I behave? I'm awesome. 'Nuff said. Wait, you want more? Damn you trying to find out more... Well, my friends say I'm a really big chatterbox... I can't keep my mouth shut. I'm also a bit on the hyperactive side... I'm getting all jittery right now, you know? I wanna jump... What? You want me to describe more? Okay, my friends also say I'm rather boastful and a big show-off... but I just can't help it! Is it my fault that I'm so awesome?! Hm... my counsellor said that I'm a great loyal friend, and that my desicion making skills are pretty okay. I like attention! People say I can be annoying at times... which is probably true. My mom once said that I say too much, without thinking, which causes people to get hurt... I can't help it okay! I don't like to see people get hurt... I'm way too nice. Okay, not completely true... *laughs* My attitude towards Pokemon is really good, I love them a lot! I treat them as nearly equal to me. Well, that's it about how I behave.... Sometimes, I mumble I hate to do that... but whatever. Basically, I can't keep quiet.

Okay, my likes. I like to play sports a bit. I like to play video games a lot! Generally I spend most of my time on the computer, cuz i wanna be a video game designer when I grow up. Vidya games are awesome! Anything else... oh yeah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE TO TALK! I mean show-off lol I like coffee too, but I'm not allowed to drink a lot, that makes me hyperactive. CHOCOLATE IS ALSO LOVED BY MOI. I love to eat that brown stuff! Other than that... I like to play pranks. And sometimes tease too. Sorry if I insult anybody... I'm SORRY!

Please give us some information on your background. If there are certain things you don't want to talk about, that is perfectly understandable. Why are you taking this journey? Are you perhaps, an adventurer?

Um, I'd rather not tell... it's really personal... What? You want to know? Well, I can tell you a bit...

Well, I lived in Oldale. It's a quaint old town, it was EXTREMELY BORING. I hated it. There was nothing to do! So, we, that is, my parents and me, shifted to Sootopolis, which is like the MOST AWESOME PLACE IN HOENN. after Lilycove though... Well, of course, I enjoyed a lot of my time there, I made a buncha friends, had fun, blah blah blah. Some other stuff.

I've always been very close to my parents. They've always taken care of me, until... MY BLOODY BROTHER WAS BORN. Everybody started to pay more attention to him, and ignoring me. I hated it. My grades started slipping. I hated my life. I lost my friends. Until I... y-you don't need to know any further...

Hm, why I wanted to go on an adventure? Well, ITS ONE THING I HAVEN'T DONE IN MY LIFE. It's like the most important thing ina child's life! An Adventure of their own! No parental supervision! Nobody nagging you! A chance to get fame! Who would want to skip all that? I'm just an average student, but I would like to go an adventure too!

What starter would you like to have? Keep in mind all starters are level ten. Alternate colors and abilities may be requested.

Well, I would LOVE to have a Zorua... A SHINY ONE! And it has to be super awesome! It will have Illusion... It would be a lotta fun if we can play pranks on people together!
Old October 16th, 2011 (03:55 AM). Edited October 16th, 2011 by PsychoJigglypuff.
PsychoJigglypuff
Crazy and Loving It!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to PsychoJigglypuff
I had an idea for a trainer, but there seems to be quite a bit of those, so I'll just change up a few things and make him a young adult. Plus my computer totally froze up while I was typing, so I have to restart everything anyway...

Oh, just a heads up, he's a cross-dresser (and gay). Hope everyone's okay with that! xD

EDIT: Oh, it looks like my document autosaved... Now I just wanna be lazy and keep him a kid! *conflicted*

So what should I do? Cross-dressing mentor or cross-dressing trainer?

Old October 16th, 2011 (05:31 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Cross-dressing mentor~! XD

And thanks for the input. Gonna go talk to Doronjo~

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links