The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
I guess Chu is a good name. XD Hey, how are you going to handle Fusions? Both with the earing and the dance?

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Game Over1375
@ -DeepImpact-: I apologize if I came across rather harsh. I really wasn't angry. I just wanted to explain a few things, but yes, you did kinda push the limit. It's all good though. I know that you're a great roleplayer, so whatever you have up should be fine.

@ Nideous: Dang ninjas always posting before me. XD Anyways, yes, fusions will be allowed here. With the Potara Earrings, the fusion COULD last as long as the two characters want. HOWEVER, in this RP, a Potara Earring fusion last for a total of six posts, three for both users to post as the character. If the posts are unified, however, it will be three. After the posts are done, SOMETHING needs to happen that would cause the fusion to end. For example, let's say Kazuki and Jack Spark fused. After -DeepImpact- and Kazuki have each posted three times, they could say that, through sheer force of will and ki, thier characters seperated. The fusion dance technique is different. It will only last for two posts, one for each who decided to be in the fusion, unless they unify the posts, which would be only one. Remember, the two who decide to use that technique must have characters with even Power Levels. After the post(s), they will diffuse automatically.

Did everyone get that?
ShinyDiamond (Karate Bro)
PkMnTrainerYellow (Improbable Daughter)
Mr. Mammoth (Mammoth Gentleman Son)

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.

Last edited by Game Over1375; October 19th, 2011 at 10:52 AM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Danger Zone
All Men Must Die.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Over1375 View Post
@ -DeepImpact-: I apologize if I came across rather harsh. I really wasn't angry. I just wanted to explain a few things, but yes, you did kinda push the limit. :) It's all good though. I know that you're a great roleplayer, so whatever you have up should be fine.
Haha, thanks for the compliment :D I hope I get to RP in this, I love DB! :DDD

Anyways, edited, should be fine now. Tell me if I missed anything, it's liek 12 am in the morning lol

Anyways, I think I can see Kazuki's and Jack's fusion in the future xD
Old October 19th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ -DeepImpact-: You are accepted.

@ EVERYBODY: Well, I'm impressed with the SUs so far, and so, I have decided to share a little secret. Certain...individuals...from the Dragonball seriess WILL BE making an appearance in this RP. Right now, I am confirming one of them who is alive.

Dende is still alive and is still the Guardian of Earth. However, as one could expect, he is now extremely old. His appearance has changed remarkably as well, now appearing to be eerily similiar to Super Kami Guru. XD His role in the RP will be as a simple advisor, since he can't fight. He could misuse his hand upside your head though. XD

Hey everybody! Once a week, I will change my avatar to a video game character(s). If you have any suggestions, PM me. My current avi is of Hito-Shura from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne! It was suggested by TornZero. Someone better suggest the Space Core from Portal 2.

Last edited by Game Over1375; October 19th, 2011 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 12:28 PM
かずき Kazuki
Feeling down and broken...~

Nature: Quiet
Super Kami Guru is Super Kami Fat. XD

DBZ ABRIDGED IS TEH WINNINGEST!!

When will we start? Also, I'm thinking Kazuki won't be IN the martial arts tournament, but watching. As mentioned in the sign-ups, he observes others and creates his own styles and moves based on them. Possibly he'll mimic other's signature moves? Anyways, I left open the history part about him being adopted by a family. If anyone wants, they can be part of that family or something :D Also, kazuki got that power naturally, and from practicing. He needs a trainer though. But one of his greatest features is his easy-learner mind. He can watch a Kamehameha and probably imitate it to some extent, but unless he is taught it, it won't be a signature move. He needs to learn how to control the bursts of attacks he doesn't know. Also... DADDY'S COMING!?
Old October 19th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
On the topic of fusions, what about Namekian fusions? I realise I'm the only demon slug-person here, but that would be a vable way to gain a power increase later, right?

Oh, and just to clarify a comment earlier, when I said Namekian size-changing power, I meant that whole stretchy limb thing. I don't know what it's really called, and I've heard "size-changing power" used to describe extendable limbs before.

I'm starting to feel a little worried. I seem to have the lowest power level. Luckily Nameks are just tougher all around than humans.

I liked it better when they were demons...

Ooh, Kazuki! I could be a mentor! I'd make a great trainer! I'd throw you at mountains, teach you how to dodge...

Okay, do we all have it out of our systems? Or at least reserved to OOC?

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old October 19th, 2011, 12:35 PM
Nideous

We all liked it better when they were demons. XD At least you're not a god damn Yoshi! And your power level isn't that much lower than the rest of them. :D

Old October 19th, 2011, 12:47 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ EVERYBODY: Please, I beg of you, get the TFS stuff out of your systems now. As amazing as Dragonball Z Abridged is, this RP will be serious. However, a few jokes here and there from DBZA will be allowed. And yes, I too liked it better when Namekians were Demons. XD

@ Kazuki: Zip it! And you brought up a good point. People, you are allowed to learn more signature moves. Heck, you are even allowed to learn more ultimate attacks. However, keep in mind that for any battle, you are only able to use two signature moves and one ultimate attack.

@ Godzil: Namekians will be allowed to fuse. However, it can only be between a character and a NPC. No users can have their Namekian characters fuse with each other (since when it happens, it can't be reversed), unless it is by Fusion Dance or Potora Earrings. In fact, any species can fuse with a different species by Potora Earrings. Oh, and don't worry. You'll catch up I'm sure. XD

Old October 19th, 2011, 01:12 PM
かずき Kazuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Over1375 View Post
Namekians will be allowed to fuse. However, it can only be between a character and a NPC. No users can have their Namekian characters fuse with each other (since when it happens, it can't be reversed), unless it is by Fusion Dance or Potora Earrings. In fact, any species can fuse with a different species by Potora Earrings. Oh, and don't worry. You'll catch up I'm sure. XD
Notice:

I mentioned that Kazuki wears a single Potara Earring. So if someone else ends up having one, FUSION!! XD Until that point, it's merely a fashion statement.

Also, will there be a "Krillin Owned Count"? XD
Old October 19th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Nideous

That depends. Do we have a resident Krillin? XD

Old October 19th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

I don't think anyone is wanting to be the Krillin of this RP. I know I'm not! XD

Old October 19th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Nam
Mime Jr.

Here's my SU!! I hope you guys like it.

Spoiler:

Name: Heater Sekihan

Race: Blizzarian

Power Level: 9,850 (Since sooner or later I’ll transform or whatever. Gotta have space, limit is 14,000 xP)

Appearance:
Heater has a slim, but muscular white body. His body has black, curved, armor-like structures that cover his chest, wrists and face. He has two white horns sticking out of his head, posing as ears and a long, thick tail that narrows as it reaches the end. His abdomen can be compared to the tan muscles seen on a Namekian, and he possesses a dark red, orb-like structure that shines down his spinal cord. Finally, he wears custom made black, stretchable jeans with a hole for his tail, because he feels nude; since there isn't much armor below his waist. He has a red battle aura. Also, he carries a katana around his waist, but he only uses it to keep battles fair. He wouldn't fight with an unarmed man using his katana.

Weapon: Katana

Personality:
Heater is an outgoing guy who just tries to fit in with the others. He dislikes discrimination and has a burning passion for battles; he won’t hold back no matter what. Most of all he hates being compared to his ancestors, he claims that he would have helped Goku beat Frieza across the galaxy; but stereotypical opinions still lurk in this universe, even when it is this peaceful. Sometimes, Heater wishes he had Saiyan blood in his veins; this same hatred for his heritage makes him doubt his own power at times, and that low self-esteem has blocked his true potential from unleashing.

History:
Heater is part of the new generation of Blizzarians. Although he had Blizzarian blood, he was born on Earth. He would hear stories about his home land; for he has only seen it in pictures. He was taught the story of Frieza and all of his brothers, but he always felt he was an earthling. Since he was young he had an interest for Martial Arts and trained with his father; although, in these peaceful times, they didn’t think it was too important to learn how to fight, so they urged Heater to go to school. From the age of 5 he began his studies, and soon graduated coming his 18th birthday. Even though he felt human, others didn’t feel the same. He didn’t have many friends because they would constantly compare him to his ancestors; and those who were Blizzarians didn’t like to be around someone who wasn’t proud of his heritage. Next stop was university, but he always had a close eye on the Martial Arts Tournament. He didn’t expect to win, but he just wanted to go for the love of it.

Ability: Instant Transmission

Signature Moves:

Kamehameha Wave – Developed by Master Roshi; the attack is charged with cupped hands behind the back, and then brought to the front with the arms outstretched, and fired.

Energy Barrier - With this technique, the user can create a shield around them which can withstand many attacks as long as the person has enough Ki to supply.

Four Arms – A move developed by Tien Shinhan. He grows a new set of arms behind his shoulders, allowing him to attack more and faster. The science behind this move is still unknown, but he needs a full belly to perform this move.

Ultimate Attack:

Four Arm Wave – Combining Master Roshi’s Kamehameha Wave with Tien Shinhan’s Four Arm technique, Heater performs much larger and more powerful attack. The immense concentration of ki he puts into this move reflects his red aura by making the beam itself turn red; opposed to its usual bluish color. Some might compare it to Goku’s 10 times Kamehameha Wave.
Submove: Heater, using his Four Arm Wave, can use the normal two handed Kamehameha wave, but since he has four arms, he can either attack two targets at the same time, or he’d usually trick his opponent.

Password: “Dragon dragon Dragonball Z!”

Other: (Anything else we should know?)
I don’t think so.. ask me?

Pokemon HeartGold: 5114 5257 4957

Last edited by Nam; October 20th, 2011 at 02:45 PM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 02:11 PM
かずき Kazuki

XD Quick! Someone make a second sign-up with a Krillin Character!!
Old October 19th, 2011, 02:17 PM
Nideous

Wait, is that allowed? Can we make a second character to be the comic relief? :D

Old October 19th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Nam: You are accepted! Just to let you know, the Power Level limit is only 14,000 when the RP starts. As we go on, the limit will increase.

@ Kazuki and Nideous: Read the rules!

Last edited by Game Over1375; October 19th, 2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old October 19th, 2011, 02:35 PM
Nideous

But it's much more fun to make you repeat yourself. :D I'm kidding. I read the rules. but you know what? SCREW THE RULES!!! I HAVE MONEY!!!

Old October 19th, 2011, 02:42 PM
かずき Kazuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nideous View Post
But it's much more fun to make you repeat yourself. :D I'm kidding. I read the rules. but you know what? SCREW THE RULES!!! I HAVE MONEY!!!
^ I second this statement.
Old October 19th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Kazuki and Nideous: Do it, and I'll boot you both out. Either of you can make one NPC, and that NPC could be the Krillin for this RP.

@ EVERYONE: My SU is done. Check out the front page.

Old October 19th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Nam
Mime Jr.

Well, I'll leave my character's power level as is. It matches his self-esteem as a Blizzarian. Later he'll accept himself or something and improve. Why should we always be ultra powerful from the start? xD

BTW, can we add NPC later in the RP as-well? Like, right now I don't plan on making one. But I might later.

Old October 19th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Game Over1375
Hito-Shura is awesome

@ Nam: Sure. You can make your NPC anytime you want!

@ EVERYONE: Will someone please say something about Paci? You know, the Majin character I'm going to be using?

Old October 19th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Nam
Mime Jr.

Okay, let's have an exchange on character opinions.
I love the fact that your character is going to refer to itself in third person, instead of saying "I" or "me". I just laughed thinking about it and your character seems very lovable.

BTW, shouldn't Majin Buu still be alive? I alway thought them to be kinda immortal. xP They just regenerate and crap. And as you said, they don't age. So, in a world of peace, how could Majin Buu die?

Edit: I edited the appearance of my character. I forgot to mention his Katana. And the fact that he only uses it when the opponent has a weapon at hand. It's something that has to do with Honour or whatever.

Old October 19th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Checked it out, liking the character. What we have here is your typical child soldier, an innocent little girl who sees fighting as a game and loves every minute of it. Unless you anger her, in which case she snaps and tries to kill you. I bet that after a fit of rage she instantly reverts back to sweet little girl mode.

Seems we have a couple characters who treat combat as a game or sport. Weird.

Old October 19th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Nam
Mime Jr.

I think that was influenced from the original DBZ episodes. Everyone treated it like a game. So we're treating it like a game. Plus, in peaceful times. Why would someone take it so seriously? xP

What do you guys think of my character?

Last edited by Nam; October 19th, 2011 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old October 19th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Wow. You just pounced on my post. Fastest reply ever.

As for your character, I like it. He has a punny name that is significant to his character, a likable backstory, and is interestingly flawed. My character would disagree with his "no need to learn combat skills in a time of peace" philosophy, but my guy's a bit of a blood knight. What interesting interactions we shall have...

Old October 19th, 2011, 05:55 PM
かずき Kazuki

Any commentary on ma "Kazuki Silver" Character? I like to have very odd and unusual characters...

Sponsored Links