Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 20th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
Maverick approaches the brown pegasus, looking him over. "Hey, alright, someone talked to me. Least I'm not all alone here. Fallenwing, huh? I'm Maverick. I think, anyway. I don't think that's right but it sounds really good in my head, so we're gonna go with that. I see you've got wings, too. Nice, aren't they?"

Maverick lets Fallenwing lead the way to the Cafe. "What do we have here? Dandelion sandwiches, hay fries, apple pie... I'll take one of each! And that's a bakery? What do they have? Blueberry muffins, coffee muffins... maybe later." He stops, thinking hard for a second. The act seems to take a lot of effort, and he laughs nervously. "A-heh, just remembered. I don't have any money. Aw man, do ponies use money? How can I pay? Yo Wing, can I borrow some money from you? You know, until I get back on my hooves? I'll pay you back, swear."
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/

Last edited by Godzil; November 8th, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old October 20th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Cookie-The-Regretfull-Arcanine
Servent of Evil

Nature: Lonely
Fallenwing chuckled and handed him ten bits, a grin on his face as he watched Maverick fluster about, nudging the pegasus in the side before placing the bits on the counter.

"It's all good Maverick, but don't call me Wing, call me Fallen." He ruffled the blue stallions forlock before getting some food for himself. "I'll take one batch of hay fried thanks miss." He winked at the Cafe`pony as he placed some more bits on the counter, moving towards and empty table. "Come on Maverick, our order should take about ten minutes."

He wondered where this pony came from, he seemed friendly enough. Maybe he even knew about his friend! Heck he hadn't seen her since she disappeared all those years ago.. Fallenwing frowned as he looked into the space in front of him as his mind drifted away into thought.

Silentsnow looked up at Blaze and couldn't help but smile, the unicorn really did help the young filly get over her homesickness. She ruffled her wings before nuzzling against Blaze's shoulder.

"T-thank you Miss Blaze.." She mumbled before stepping back looking at her hooves. "Sorry.." She apologized lowering her head to the ground. "You have a pretty voice B-blaze." Silent looked back up at the unicorn.
== Naruto Face
^_\\ Kakashi Face
-/.\- Itachi Face.

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
Old October 21st, 2011, 03:50 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
Blaze smiled when Silentsnow thanked her. "Your welcome." Then Blaze got up and helped her new pegasus friend up as well. Then, the red unicorn got serious. "Listen, when I first was teleported here, I heard something-or someone- talk to me in my mind. The voice said that tonight is the Summer Sun Celebration, but it would be a horrid time. I think that the voice.....was the Luna still the the Mare in the Moon." Blaze then walked to the window and looked outside. "And it's getting to be close to that time." Then the red unicorn pulled out a old book and walked over to Silentsnow. "Also, this book tells that six mystical items, the Elements of Harmony, defeated Nightmare Moon. I think they might have to do with us being sent here."
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30

Last edited by juniebug910; October 21st, 2011 at 04:00 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2011, 02:30 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Maverick follows Fallenwing to a table. "Right, got it. We all got wings, so that is a silly nickname. Fallen it is. The Fallen shall rise again! I like it, it's cool. I'm cool with Maverick, or you can just call me Rick if brevity's more your thing." He notices Fallen zoning out, and decides to be quiet. As quiet as he can be, anyway. "Whup, looks like I lost you. I get it, I talk too much. I know! I'm just so interested in everything that's going on right now and I don't know when I'm gonna wake up. With my track record; with dreams that is, I'm actually really good at track. I ran track in high school and got medals and won trophies and stuff. Running's kinda my special talent, you might say. Is that why I've got this awesome Hermes shoe on my flank? But anyway, with my luck in dreams, I'll wake up just before my sandwich gets here, so I figured I'd make small talk while I can."

As quiet as he knows how to be. Which is not very quiet at all.
Do you like roleplaying sites? Are you a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then come join our group in the Land of Equestria!

Last edited by Godzil; November 8th, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old October 24th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
Midnight Storm trotted down the streets, keeping her head high. She wasn't about to let anyone else know how completely lost she was. Despite her annoyance at being brought to this place, she was rather curious about where she was. 'Not like I'll be missing anything important back home... They're probably better off without me anyways,' she thought.

She pricked her ears as she passed a cafe and heard something that seemed rather strange to her at the time. "But anyway, with my luck in dreams, I'll wake up just before my sandwich gets here, so I figured I'd make small talk while I can." She looked at the pony that had spoken and thought for a moment than sauntered in through the door. If he thought this a dream than maybe, just maybe...

"Excuse me," she says haughtily to the stallion she had overheard, "this may sound rather strange, but were you once a human?" 'If he is from the same place as me, than maybe we can work together to get home. Can't let myself sound desperate thought.'

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze
Curse of Hogwarts (OOC/IC) as Fitz Kuroji

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar
Old October 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Maverick's ears prick up as Midnight Storm approaches. "Excuse me," she says haughtily, "this may sound rather strange, but were you once a human?" Maverick grins, chuckling slightly. "Heheh. A human? Kinda strange question, ma'am. How many ponies say yes to that question? Don't answer that, but the number just went up by one. Yes, I was a human once." He tilts his head, thinking again. "Uh, why? Were you? Probably, unless you're just going around looking for stange ponies. If that's the case, then I can be as strange as you like, lady." He offers her a hoof. "Name's Maverick. Might I know yours?"

Old October 24th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

"Heheh. A human? Kinda strange question, ma'am. How many ponies say yes to that question? Don't answer that, but the number just went up by one. Yes, I was a human once," the stallion says and tilts his head. "Uh, why? Were you? Probably, unless you're just going around looking for stange ponies. If that's the case, then I can be as strange as you like, lady." He offers her a hoof. "Name's Maverick. Might I know yours?"

Midnight looked at the hoof as if appalled by the thought of even touching it than chooses to completely ignore it. "My name is Midnight Storm," she didn't know why she called herself that; it wasn't her real name. It just seemed to fit the new her. "And yes, I was once human, believe it or not. I never imagined I would be turned into a pony of all things, much less a pegasus. Can you believe that something so disastrous could ever happen?"

((OOC: I'm having fun rping Midnight's personality XD))

Roleplays I am in:

Roleplays I GM:
Old October 24th, 2011, 04:32 PM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

((Hey guys, this isn't an RP post, I decided to make a background pony.

Pony Name- Starfall Mooncatcher
Gender- Mare
Type of Pony- Pegasus
Apperance (you may use a picture)-
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Personality- Starfall is quiet, and keeps to herself. Because of this, she doesn't have many friends, so she is kind of lonely.
History- When she was a young filly, Starfall met a mysterious stallion that threatend to end her parent's lives if she didn't do what he said. Reluctent as Starfall was, she had no choice but to obey. There is no proof for what he had the young filly do, but some say that this was the cause of Starfall being quiet and mysterious.
Importent Details- Starfall has the power to move the stars, making constellations. She also can somehow sense when evil is close, despite not being a unicorn or alicorn.
Representive Element- Loyalty

Hope you like it!))
Eggy click, pwease!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30

Last edited by juniebug910; November 7th, 2011 at 02:48 AM. Reason: had to edit something witht the elements
Old October 26th, 2011, 08:30 PM
Servent of Evil

Silentsnow flicked her ears as she got onto her back hooves to see the book, her head tilted to the side as she seemed to be in deep thought as she read the pages of the old book.

"But Blaze.. How can we h-help? We know nothing about t-these elements let a-alone how to use them.." Silentsnow frowned as she looked at the pages, turning to look at Blaze. "Though.. This place is very familiar.." The pegasus muttered as her brows furrowed togeather.

Waving her hoof Silentsnow fell back onto all four hooves as she began to pace back and forth on the wooden floor.

_How could we help the princess? That nightmare moon sounds absolutly dreadful.. How could this possibly happen?!_

Fallenwing pricked his ears up as a mare came over and started to chat with Mavrick about being human. Now this was rather intriging to say the least. Not really wanting to be a bother as soon as their food came he picked up his bag of hay fries.

"See ya 'round Mavrick" The stallion bid his quick goodbye to his new pegasus friend before trotting away from the cafe.
== Naruto Face
^_\\ Kakashi Face
-/.\- Itachi Face.

"Disturb not the harmony of Fire, Ice, or Lightning lest these three Titans wreck destruction upon the world in which they clash. Though the water's Great Guardian shall arise to quell the fighting alone its song will fail. Thus the Earth shall turn to ash. O, Chosen One, into thine hands bring together all three. Their treasures combined tame the beast of the sea."
Old October 27th, 2011, 02:52 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Blaze sighed when Silentsnow started to pace, it WAS going to ruin the floor soon. But that was a minor detail. Blaze layed the book on the ground and thought hard. Was there a pony that could help them? Then Blaze remembered that there was a pony everyone was talking about. Maybe she could help them!

"Come on Silentsnow, we need to head to forest. We have a star-moving pegasus to talk to!"

As Blaze spoke, she started towards the door to go find the one they were looking for: Starfall Mooncatcher.
Eggy click, pwease!

Old October 27th, 2011, 03:15 AM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Maverick lowers his hoof, noticing Midnight's face. "Dreadful? Call me strange, but I think it's incredible! I mean, look at these wings! I can fly with these! And this town, this table, and even this sandwich were all made by ponies! Doesn't that interest you at all? See you around, Fallen!" He waves farewell, then gestures to the empty seat. "Care to sit, Ms. Storm? Have a fry." He gives what he hopes is a polite smile, producing a soft "squee" sound as he does.

((She certainly is interesting, and a perfect foil for Maverick. I just need to keep up his energy!))

Old October 27th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

"Dreadful? Call me strange, but I think it's incredible!" Mavric exclaimed. "I mean, look at these wings! I can fly with these! And this town, this table, and even this sandwich were al made by ponies! Doesn't that interest you at all?"

"The only thing I'm interested in is getting home," Midnight said coldly as she took the seat offered to her. It was only half true. She didn't have anything to go home to, yet at least she knew what she was there. She turned down the hay fry. Jus because she looked like a pony doesn't mean she was going to start eating like one!

Roleplays I am in:

Roleplays I GM:
Old October 31st, 2011, 12:46 AM
Servent of Evil

Silentsnow tilted her head and trotted after the unicorn before flapping her wings to fly, seeing as how she couldn't keep up with her short legs. Her wings glittered in the light as she flew just above Blaze, making sure not to crash into anything, while surverying the area

"Though.. This all seems to be rather familiar in a way.." She muttered to herself beating her wings to keep in the sky.

Many Pegasi flew in Equestria's skys far abouve Pony Ville clearing the sky from clouds in preperation for the Summer Sun Festival. Watching them all fly and do tricks was AMAZING! She smiled as she watched them fly and do their duty.
== Naruto Face
^_\\ Kakashi Face
-/.\- Itachi Face.

Old October 31st, 2011, 03:36 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Starfall Mooncatcher was ajusting her furniture, when she heard some trotting outside. Then, a pegasus and a unicorn walked in. "You could have knocked." Starfall whispered as the two ponies walked over to her. The unicorn said "Hi, I'm Blaze, and this is Silentsnow. We were wondering if you could give us the scoop on Nightmare Moon and the Elements of Harmony."

Starfall's frown turned even more down. What could these two want the the elements? For all the blue pegasus could know, they could be thieves! But soon, Starfall decided to trust them, not fully, but some.
Eggy click, pwease!

Old November 1st, 2011, 01:37 PM
Godzil
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Maverick considers Midnight's words as he finishes his sandwich. He'd had better sandwiches, but this was the first one made with weeds as it's main ingredient. "Well, I suppose we should look for some information then, huh? Maybe we can find a book that can help us. I'll help you look. After all," he says with a smile, "It's a gentleman's duty to help a lady in distress." He quickly consumes his hay fries, getting a to-go box for his slice of pie. He balances it on his back, giving a polite grin to the waiter. "I think I passed a bookstore or library on the way here. Come on, I'll show you."

Old November 5th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Servent of Evil

Silentsnow kicked at the dirt waiting patiently outside Starfall Mooncatcher's house, not wanting to intrude on the pegasus. The filly looked down at her feathered hooves as she waited for Blaze to come out, not wanting to be there so much... This place reminded her of something but she just couldn't remember, it was like someone had taken an eraser and just gone over her book of life and rubbed it out.

"B-blaze, c-can you p-please hurry..?" The pegasus looked in through the door not seeing the blue pegasus.
== Naruto Face
^_\\ Kakashi Face
-/.\- Itachi Face.

Old November 5th, 2011, 06:04 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Starfall heard a voice from outside and shifted her head an saw a white pegasus. As they made eye-contact, Starfall frowned. Either this was another regular pony, or that unicorn and brought company.

The blue pegasus walked up to the newcomer slowly, never losing sight of her. When she was close enough, Starfall said "Who are you two? I thought that unicorn was trouble when I first saw her walk in."
Eggy click, pwease!

Old November 6th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Servent of Evil

Silentsnow looked at the ground her ears down, mumbling out some words before contemplating a properly audible response.

"W-we need to know a-about the e-elements of harmony.. W-we must s-save the princess before N-nightmare Moon i-is released f-from t-the M-m-moon.." The pegasus looked up slightly to Starfall Mooncatcher. "C-could you please help us.. All of E-equestria will be in mortal danger if we don't stop her!"
== Naruto Face
^_\\ Kakashi Face
-/.\- Itachi Face.

Old November 7th, 2011, 02:46 AM
juniebug910
Dragon of Light

Starfall stared at the pegasus. Nightmare Moon was coming, she knew that. The question was WHY these ponies thought they could use one of the elements. Starfall then went over to her bookshelf as Blaze watched everything. The red unicorn sighed, this was getting to be harder every minute.

Starfall got up on a stool and rumaged through her books. Soon, she found the one she was looking for. "Elements of Harmony, A Refrence Guide." She read softly. This had all the scoop on the elements. This was also in the Ponyville library, but she was lucky enough to get her own copy. As Starfall walked back over to the two newcomers, she said softly "This book may help you."
Eggy click, pwease!

Old March 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
sleepydwarf536
Unhatched Egg

Pony Name-Sleepywhooves536
Gender-Male
Type of Pony-Pegasus
Apperance -
Personality-easy to confuse
History-Small male filly and one day a pony called doctor whooves came to our class and demanded me to get in something called a tardis so now im an adventurer
Important Details- Intelligent
Representive Element-Courage
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:06 AM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Hey there, I'm afraid this thread, and this roleplay are old and dead now. So I'm just going to close this up. Be sure to check the dates before posting, this one goes back to 2011!

Locked.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here