Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat
Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 4th, 2011, 05:04 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Dear Anonymous,

Don't be friendly to me on Skype while being a dick on Facebook, it's not that hard to tell you apart from your sock puppets but I'm ****ing fed up now. Next time you try to pull that kind of **** again I'm blocking you in a heartbeat and I can damn well guarantee that we'll never be speaking again after that. Cut the **** with me because I'm sick of it now.

Gotta love the high life.
Old December 5th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for handing me a DVD. Now maybe next time, we can exchange names. I wouldn't mind phone numbers either, but I guess that's pushing it.

paired to crono
Old December 5th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Mon cher A,

J'etais tres contente ce jour j'aime bian ca..mais malheureusement ce ne etais pas tous les joures......ce la vis mon ami lol

Abientot..
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

Old December 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM
lacella
monsters & macarons.

Send a message via AIM to lacella Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to lacella
dear anon.,

sometimes, i really hate you.

- her

dear anon.,

sometimes, i really REALLY hate you.

- her

|| tumblr || writing || cute || trouble ||
thank you luke for italicizing my name! xx

Last edited by lacella; December 5th, 2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: sdffdfgr
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

My text message total for the month of November was 404. I really, really, really miss texting you. :( Yet I text you and you won't respond. You know what, why do I even bother? I'm just gonna like... delete your number and not text you or call you again, because it looks like you pushed me out of your life now. We were amazing back then, why are you throwing it all away?

I'm moving back to the Valley this Friday. You probably know this by now, but if you do, I don't want to see you in my front door, because I'll be doing the same thing as you're doing to me.
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Snivy063
Booted out - don't be like me!

Dear Anonymous,

Even though you made my 5th grade experience horrible, and constantly made me depressed. You know what? I forgive what you took away from me. Because everything turned out for the better, I do miss what you took away; but you loose some you gain some. You can't win all the time.
Old December 6th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Why did you put me on hold for 20 minutes? If you really are that short-staffed, why not hire more workers? Like me, for instance.

Dear Anon,

Please, play something besides country music in your waiting room. At least it wasn't Christmas music, or worse, country Christmas music...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old December 7th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Dear Anonymous,

If you ever see all these, I'm sorry I seem like a contradictory, fickle person. I'm kinda caught in this limbo of wanting you back, but knowing you don't really want that, and then trying to move on because of it. It's...weird. And it makes me look bad, doesn't it? Makes me look like I don't know what I want, right? For the record, I'd still take you over anyone else in the world given the choice. But at the same time, I'm making more effort to move on. Not saying it'll happen though. Every other time I tried, it didn't work. Basically, you give me the sign, and I'm right back to you again. Trust me.

paired to crono
Old December 7th, 2011, 11:03 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

when i leave this life and world..would you miss me?

yours,

wondering
A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.
Brock – Pokemon

Old December 8th, 2011, 06:43 PM
zoo3891

Dear Anonymous,
I'm starting to think I should have never noticed you, you don't even approach me, and it hurts every single moment you don't.

Dear Anonymous,
Despite how much of an #ss you are, and your constant teasing, I'm still happy that you took the time to make me feel normal, and when you leave this month, I'm going to to miss you.
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anonymous,

I... honestly think it's the end of us if you decide to take the test again. I feel so shallow and unreasonable for saying that, but I can't do that to myself again. You're in the point in your life where you want to develop a career. You want to make a life for yourself - finally follow your dreams and make them real. I respect, but mostly admire that. Part of the reason I fell for you in the first place was because you had that ambition in you, and I love that. You've got everything set.

Me, I'm keeping my dreams in mind, making plans, and enjoying my life for what it is now. I have the time to explore who I am and want to share that with someone. It's not that my future isn't important to me. I want a career and to follow my own dreams as well... but I'm young enough. That'll come - and I'll wait. What's important to me right now, is right now. I really care for you a lot, and I really like spending time with you, but I can't lay around missing you all the time. It hurts too much. I went through it for your sake once, I... just can't do it again. I'm not that strong of a person.

Anonymous, when you make your decision... you make my decision. Either way, you'll always have a special place in my heart and I hope you get everything you ever wanted out of life. One day you're going to make someone a very happy man, and I'm just glad I got to call you mine for a brief moment. I love you.
Old December 9th, 2011, 03:07 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

Why the military? Why are you so hell-bent on joining the military? The army had no place for you, so now you're trying for the navy? You are my best friend in the entire world, I can't deal with you being on a ****ing boat for nine months out of the goddamn year. Are you really so unhappy that you have to be anywhere but here? Just... ugh don't go. I know it's selfish, but the military is not the answer. To anything.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old December 9th, 2011, 03:29 AM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

I will try my best and succeed, and not give up!
Old December 9th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Raizhu
the end

Dear Anonymous,

Don't forget my warning. I don't want that to happen to you too.

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you, come back soon. :')

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for not being able to watch you... maybe another time. ^^

Dear Anonymous,

You're pathetic.

Last edited by Raizhu; December 9th, 2011 at 04:19 AM.
Old December 9th, 2011, 04:17 AM
Snivy063

Dear Anonymous,

A true friend sees your valuable qualities as well as your faults and never fails you! Thank you for believing in me, my dear friend! <3
Old December 9th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Whyyyy Saturdayyyyy :( though tbh i didn't expect you to come so i was suprised when you implied you were, I'm not to fussed about this because if you don't get your hopes up you don't fall! We'll have to see each other another time, I suppose it will have to be after my birthday - Which will be easier for me because then I wont have a nagging worry at the back of my mind~ Either way I know you tried and thats all I can ask for!

Dear Anonymous,

I'm glad your mother doesn't want you anywhere near that piece of trash you stupid girl! What do you even see in him!? He's not worth it, I don't want you to get hurt - And you will.

Dear Anonymous,

HOW DARE YOU YOU DIRTY TRASH BAG IF YOU WEREN'T TWICE THE SIZE OF ME AND PROBABLY ABLE TO BREAK ME IN HALF I WOULD SLAP YOU ROUND THE FACE!!!
I can be your sugar
I can be all soft
If you like spicy food I'll make it hot
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old December 9th, 2011, 09:36 AM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Dear Anonymous,

So maybe rolling in at 15 minutes til 5 with a final and work later isn't the best idea, but you know, I had a lot of fun. :) It was great meeting you finally, so that awkward cloud isn't hanging over me anymore and I hope it can only go up from here. Take care of GROUDERP!! and all them Light Balls!

paired to crono
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

Today i went back to check my french...umm,it's good something to do as i have lots of spare time...

i'm trying....hard to stop at this point...

umm,i also love the seagulls..it looks very beautiful specially sunset time..

yours,

Me
Brock – Pokemon

Old December 9th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I should stick to what I'm apparently good at, since my time definitely has passed. Because if that's all I'm known for... then I'd rather be a nobody. Done living this way, anyway. Time just not to care.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old December 9th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

I wish you could have liked me like I liked you maybe someday you will understand that everything you have told me, how I'm the only person that notices the little things about you are the reasons why i like you. I'm not giving up but I can't wait around. Maybe in a few years things will change was you discover who you are, at least that's what I hope.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:10 AM
Snivy063

Dear Anonymous,

You're such a great friend and I really miss you. You're always so patient, helpful, and encouraging, and I owe a lot to you. I just hope you come back soon. We used to be close, but as the months passed, we somehow grew apart. I have other friends now, but they can never take your place. I know I really have no reason to expect you to reply to my messages, but I wish you could send me a PM or something saying that you're okay. I'm looking forward to your return. Stay safe and sound and enjoy your stay over there.
Old December 10th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Just because you like Christmas doesn't mean everyone in the house does. Don't try to restrict my freedom of speech and opinion.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old December 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Dear A,

seems like i have to leave message here everyday..but it's nice talking to you anyway lol as you're anonymous....but today was kinda hmm...weird but it's okay anyway...

i had a strange dream..it was weird and i hate it TBH...
nefsy tet3'ayer ba'a
yours,

Me
Brock – Pokemon

Last edited by Broken_Arrow; December 10th, 2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old December 11th, 2011, 06:25 AM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
Sorry if I'm not being myself lately. I'm just not the me you knew, I guess. I didn't change, but I just hid myself away. I don't know. I just don't know myself recently. How about you? Do you still know that it's me, and not another person posing as me on the internet? We all don't know.

Dear Anonymous,
Ok.. We didn't get to make Christmas decorations for the classroom. AT. ALL. What the fudge, I guess we really do want Ma'am Albo to be mad at us. I'm prepared for the worst, COME AT ME!

Dear Anonymous,
I'm seriously not liking the iced tea. I mean, last time I tried it, it was delicious! This time... It looks like somebody added vodka. O.o WHY Y CHANGE IT? We're just 14 here. >3<

Dear Anonymous,
I'm not stupid. But I like being your current special person. I hope I can be that special person forever, and hopefully.. It'll improve, and evolve... Love Evolution. <3
Do you know how much it HURTS?
Forever knowing that YOU'RE the one...
To PROTEST, DETEST, and FORGET me
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old December 11th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
I was probably wrong. So sorry. You deserve better than me, but can you at least forgive me? That would make me happy.

Dear Anonymous,
You're "wedding" is in two days! I'm both happy and sad about it. Hopefully nothing bad will happen.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here