The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 1st, 2012, 03:48 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear A,

the new year just started and like any new year beginning we say happy new year..i hope something change..but seems like i myself need to change somethings about myself..lets see..i didn't talk to G or N lately and they did the same and when we meet..as always they gonna say it's my fault however they already know me..i also deserve cuz i hurt S all the time while i shouldn't...M changed a lot sometimes i feel that and then i go back to say i'm just imagining that but what if what i imagine is the truth? but yeah she changed a lot and do lots of things lately that piss me off.

why do we always deal bad with the one who deserve to be treated good?
i don't know beside some other problems i feel like i'm inside a hurrican and i want to get out of there cuz i'm so damn tired and sick of problems.

i need to find a job and need to know what i really want and need to care more about myself and the people who care about me...this is at least something i need to do..sigh,lots of things happening and i find nothing to say thanks for listening lol

yours,

Me

Old January 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Dear Anonymous,

I feel like I'm losing you and I cannot do anything to stop it from happening. The only person who can stop it happening is you. <3

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:35 AM
SquirtleGirl
Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

Where are you? Maybe its a good thing you're not around right now. I can't bear to see you with her, seeing as I've now discovered my feelings for you. I wish she hadn't been so underhanded in getting with you. If she had asked was I okay with it, I would have felt much less betrayed and angry... xx

In progress
:
Water Monotype Challenge: Pokémon Diamond

"Only three things are infinite, the universe, human stupidity...and the number of Zubats in Dark Cave"

Old January 2nd, 2012, 06:36 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dear Anonymous,

good thing you slowed down. Thank you for letting me catch up.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old January 2nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know if you still like me or not and that's why you're acting like this. But if it is the reason then stop because I don't want to have to shoot you down again.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't like these changes, I liked things the way they were before. I hate how you've ruined everything. I was happy, the thing that happened wasn't even that big but you had to go ruin it by blowing it out of proportion just so it'd look like you were right and they couldn't change you're mind. You don't deserve to have them back so don't even bother trying. You deserver to suffer the way you are now. Maybe it'll teach you a lesson.

Dear Anonymous,
I just though you'd like to know that I know. I'm just waiting for you to come and tell me yourself.

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old January 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Kayges
A Soft Heart

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

Usually we get along very well. Most of the time we have the same point of view, the same feelings, the same outlook on the situations we get in, but sometimes we don't. Sometimes you take it upon yourself to forget about me and do what you want. We need each other at all times to make the right decisions, but somehow we still don't see eye to eye after all these years. You're a great person and you have a lot to offer; We have a lot to offer. Maybe it's not initially apparent that we do, but anyone who has taken the time to give us a chance knows that we do! I just need you to work with me from now on. No more getting in each others way, alright? We do best when we work together, you know that. (-:

Your Close Friend
Sticks to your tongue and it shows on your face
That the sweetest of words have the bitterest taste"

Team Aurora
Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:21 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Anonymous,

I don't know who to trust anymore, not even you now. Just too many betrayals have hardened this person's heart just a little too much.

Last edited by Katholic Nun; January 18th, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 09:54 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

You've changed. You said you wouldn't, but you did. You've not only hurt me, but others too. \:

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:14 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dear anonymous,

Somehow, I want to let you know that I really like you. Yes, I have a girlfriend, but we can be friends right?

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:16 AM
SquirtleGirl
Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you gave me 75% in an exam I worked so hard for. It seems like a high grade to everyone else, but considering the work I put in, it isn't good at all.

Dear Anonymous,
Quite trying to talk to me, I'm never going to forgive you for stabbing me in the back like that. He didn't owe me anything, but you.... you did.

In progress
:
Water Monotype Challenge: Pokémon Diamond

"Only three things are infinite, the universe, human stupidity...and the number of Zubats in Dark Cave"

Old January 3rd, 2012, 11:55 AM
Daydream
Spider-Man
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anonymous,

You made my eighteenth birthday more special. Thank you.
Old January 3rd, 2012, 12:59 PM
Kevin
kevin del rey
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,
Everyone deserves a chance. So please.

Dear Anonymous,
Those tasted like ****, no offense. Give me something better next time. D:

Last edited by Sammi; January 3rd, 2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: censor bypass
Old January 3rd, 2012, 01:18 PM
King!
better

Dear Anonymous,

I still can't believe I just called you that x3 I hope it means as much to you as it meant to me. And I hope - I know - you are going to kick butt. I'm sorry that sometimes I don't act very...idk. I dunno how to describe it, but you know what I mean, because I know you see it. And you apologize for it, when it isn't even your fault. So quit. You're not doing anything wrong, and I hate making you feel that way. It's my fault. To be honest, I just miss how we used to be. Even though nothing has changed truthfully, it's just...little things, I guess. I miss the long texts you would send in the morning, I miss not having to wonder how long it'll take you to get back, I miss not missing you, I miss walking home from the bus stop so eager and happy to call you, and most of all I miss when I would lay there at night and you would just...call. Now I have to ask ._. And after that one time, I'm kind of afraid to. But you are still mine, which is more than I can say about a lot of people. And I love you. <3

Dear Anonymous,

I miss you a lot. Sorry I kept talking about...urgh. Just come back. Please. Because you're wrong - not caring won't fix anything.

Dear Anonymous,

I don't miss you anymore. At all. I was being stupid a few days ago, and I won't make the same mistake again. Goodbye, and be safe, please.

Dear Anonymous(es),

Thank you. So so so much. :)

(Especially you <3)
Old January 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear A,

You don't have to be afaid,it's okay..i don't blame you as you been through a lot and

still facing troubles..i won't tell you to trust me,it take some time if it's not long time

to do but don't be afraid..what doesn't kill us make us stronger,right?,you learned me that

Stay strong as you always are.

yours,
someone really care

Old January 3rd, 2012, 07:25 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

I really like you, I really, really do. Sometimes, it scares me how much I do, but honestly it's fun and something I enjoy. You're someone I enjoy thinking about and talking to as much as possible. Too bad you live so far away... or maybe that's a good thing? I don't know, I just sometimes want to be closer to you.

~Mac
Old January 4th, 2012, 06:00 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

If you're going to talk to me like that and point your little witchipoo finger at me like I'm five years old, don't. Turn around and walk away. I'm 21 and I'm not putting up with that crap from you or anyone. You are damaging my calm.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old January 4th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Saryka
Donator Tier 3

Dear Anonymous,

The more you poke, prod, and pressure me into telling you my deepest, darkest secrets, the less inclined I am into telling you anything. I feel as if you only want to know things about people just for the sake of knowing and the thought of that makes me trust you even less. I really do feel as if you would judge anything I told you.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for letting me take my time in telling you what I've wanted to mention for a while now - my deepest, darkest secrets, if you will. I can trust you with my entire life and I'm so glad we've stayed so close after all these years. In fact, I think we've grown even closer over the past few months. <3
Old January 4th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

I find your company pleasant, but not for very long periods of time. If I look like I'm busy, please just go away and come back later... it's hard to get things done with you hanging out at the door wanting to chat.

~Mac
Old January 5th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear Anonymous,

I feel sorry for you. I wish I could make you feel better. :/ But there's nothing I can do.

Dear Anonymous,

omg stfu. Just shut the hell up already, *******. Can't you see what you're doing?

Dear Anonymous,

Good luck. :x You're going to need it.

Last edited by Maka Chop; January 6th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old January 5th, 2012, 06:12 PM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Dear A,

Your my best friend but I wish it was more. You found out today that I like you more than you thought and you were more mad I never told you than anything else. Does this mean maybe theres a chance you can see me differently, I hope so but we will all just have to wait and see.
Old January 5th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Warrior Of The Abyss

Dear Anonymous,

Seek help.

Dear Anonymous,

You just love watching me in pain nowadays don't you, like the smallest thing impacting my psyche like a ship crash at a oil refinery, even I don't get why that happens but I would like to hear from you more just so I can figure out how to free myself from this mental hell that I've apparently created now, then again it could just be the lack of sleep and getting high off of pot banana bread for the past few days now that I'm starting to act like this, still trying to find where my balls went though because I can safely say that I've clearly lost them now but you know me, I'll find em soon enough, well hopefully anyways haha.
Old January 6th, 2012, 12:39 AM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

Aaand that's all the care I had gone. Don't really want to be associated anymore. Not doing anything stupid, but in my mind, I certainly don't have any relation. Oh how I appreciate it at a time where I didn't really care in the first place. I'm just done.
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:56 AM
Zet
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I wish you would get online more... I miss having our conversations.
Old January 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Please, for the love of God AND everyone who has to look at you on a daily basis, PLEASE get rid of your mustache. You might not be a 54-year-old child predator, but you certainly look the part.

And while you're at it, stop making those random, annoying noises and get better tastes in TV and movies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP