The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Yoshikkko

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
uhh dear anonymous,

work harder, realize that you won't make it as easily as you think if you don't just start to work harder. you're intelligent but it won't cut it, if you don't do something with it.
Old January 11th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Veteran, Oracle, Harbinger

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

Next time you have me dance I'm jabbing my switchblade into your eye socket you pretentious sack of retarded ****.

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah my anger's got the better of me, so ****ing what? Either do something to stop me or **** off before I kick your teeth down your throat.

Hmph, have you begun to understand pain?
Old January 11th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Dear Anon,

Make up your mind -- and next time, send the bigger bill first. Way to get my hopes up and then dash them again. You wonder why I'm a pessimist? >_>

Dear Anon,

Y SO SICK THIS MONTH? :(
Old January 12th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

The next time you tell me you're bad at something I will kill you.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old January 12th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Dopefish7590
Trainer

Nature: Rash
Dear anonymous,

I am back after a long time,
Hopefully I've improved enough to not make a fool of myself.
Old January 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria

Dear Anonymous,

Please forgive me.

Dear Anonymous,

I hate myself so much right now I don't even know what to do anymore.

Old January 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for letting us spend some more time together lately. It's really been a lot of fun and I hope we get to do it more later. =)

Last edited by Cordelia; January 12th, 2012 at 01:05 PM. Reason: server fail...
Old January 12th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear Anonymous,

Just... stop acting like you're my mother or something. >_> I'm not a child, I know what to do.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm getting the impression that you don't like me for some reason. Any reason why? :/
Old January 12th, 2012, 08:52 PM
Chikara
Toucher of Butts
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Screw anon, Dear Cody.

You can say whatever you want about me, because you won't hurt my feelings. I know I'm a better person than you'll ever be, and that's all that matters.

Not your stupid opinions.

Old January 12th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Hiidoran
used Bone Club...?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Dear anonymous,

Seems like I think about you constantly... like you're part of me now. It's weird to think that this time last year I barely even knew you. Heck, I barely even knew me, but now I can't imagine my life without you in it. Even when we're not together I look forward to the next time I get to see you. Who knew it was as easy as just asking...

So many things have changed between us. We went from coworkers, to friends, to best pals, a summer fling... exes, to a devoted relationship. I've met your family, learned about your past, learned your dreams, and worries. I've made you speechless; we've shared beautiful moments. I've made you so pissed you couldn't look me in the eyes, and I've seen you so drunk you danced on stage. I've seen you so worried you could barely form sentences, and I've been so upset with you that the mention of your name made me want to scream out to the sky. Just this morning you gave me a key to your place... I know you offered it to me before, but I was ready to take you up on it this time. We're getting a hell of a lot closer... I'm beginning to finally feel like I could honestly just say anything around you; you don't care - you like me for just... being me. I say something incredibly stupid, and you just hold my hand and laugh. Every time I see your face I can't help but smile. Don't get upset that I can't look in your eyes without laughing... you just make me happy like nothing else.

I don't know what's going to happen in the future. You could easily be gone from my life here in the next few months just as quickly as you came barging in it... but your mark is always going to be there. I'll never forget the moments we shared, or how you made me feel. That genuine smile I get every time you do something sweet, or those moments you took my breath away. Thanks for coming into my life. You've forever changed me for the better.
Old January 13th, 2012, 07:48 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Where have you gone? Don't tell me you're gonna just take my money, do half the job, and just run :/

Dear Anon,

I've never even met you, and yet even from your random Facebook postings you creep the hell out of me.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old January 13th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
this thread should be stickied

Dear A,

I don't know much about you other than what I hear from my friend, but you really need to focus more on school rather than sitting home sewing. Grades are important, too; don't put your hobby and commissions above education. You get C's and D's and your dad gets mad at you for it because he pays for your tuition - have some respect and try harder.

It annoys me how you make excuses that you're "not a good test taker" and tell others you get good grades, because you don't. Your head is completely in the clouds. You're so obsessed with your hobby and boyfriend that it's going to bite you in the behind someday. Get out of your Superman mentality and don't lean on the idea that "everything will be okay," because you might not graduate at this rate.

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old January 14th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear Anonymous,

Let it go. He's not worth it, you deserve so much better. :|
Old January 14th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

lol. just lol.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for inviting me today lalala it was really hard work in the run-up but I had a wonderful time. I also learnt I have a knack for darts... My pool playing skills not so much? The hot guys were a bonus, and the food was nice. I think we should all get together another time because i need a social life it's fun etc.
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old January 15th, 2012, 11:05 PM
Forever
let it go

Dear Anonymous,

I feel like something is different now, just due to that. I guess things always had to change eventually but I'm kinda sad it reached that point, or at least, "wasn't quite over" :( I guess it'll only matter to a few of us but it's still sad as a whole.. idk if I didn't care up until now why do I suddenly care?

Dear Anonymous,

Things like this prove that things can change after a while for the better. It helps me remember that things aren't always that way!

Dear Anonymous,

Stop doing that. You don't always have to be the fool.
Old January 15th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Dear Anonymous (probably obv. but whatever),

I thought you hated hugs. :P Thanks for giving me one when I needed it during this rough time me & my family are going through right now. I feel calmer now and hopefully I'll have a full night's sleep.

Dear Anonymous,

Your courage and bravery literally saved my grandmother's life. I'm really proud of you, AND YOU'RE ONLY SEVEN! You've become a hero not just to myself, but for my own family. Things could have gotten a lot worse if you weren't there with her.
Old January 16th, 2012, 12:13 PM
Riko
So Funny

Nature: Naughty
Dear Anonymous,

I have a hole in my stomach,please give me something to eat now..i'm hungry

yours,

Riko

Haa..Haa
Old January 16th, 2012, 01:49 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria

Dear Anonymous,

Yay now we can go back to being friends, no homo BTW lol but we need to play some more games to make up for your time in Rapture and my time on the Ishimura lol. Man this is great!

Old January 17th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid
dear anonymous,

baw that was so beautiful :( <3 k back to what i came here for...

dear anonymous,

i want to punch you in the throat because you are a bigheaded igot.

dear anonymous,

i was ready to be cared for, but not to care back. i was ready in every way, except the most important part of me wasn't. and no where near. so what am i doing? i don't know. but my worst fear was that i wouldn't be 100% and i'm not...and i don't think i ever can be. just don't walk out on me ever again. whatever we are now and whatever we become in the future, i just wanna know i have someone like you to hold on to. you'll always have me.

dear anonymous,

when you tell me that, it scares me. i'm not ready for that. i know it's been a long time for you, but you should be able to tell the difference between that and infatuation.

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old January 17th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Went
With added juicycles

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
DA

I hope you have a good explanation because you gave me a gigantic headache and I don't want to be carrying it over for several months.
Old January 17th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Dear Anonymous,

I really enjoy talking to you! I feel like we've bonded a bit more now and I look forward to many future conversations. =)
Old January 17th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear Anonymous,

stfu. Nobody cares if you're going to be ___ when you grow up. This isn't kindergarten, grow up.
Old January 17th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Dear A,

i just remembered the old days,it's not that i forgot them but had some passed pics..i miss you a lot..i wish you were here..i hope you rest in peace.

Dear A,
i don't want to be disappoined specially by you again..but also i wish happiness and the best for you and i'm sure you can do more than your best and be a great person.

Dear A,
you're strong..stay strong and show that to all people.

yours,

hands that type,heart that feel,mind that say

Old January 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Alley Cat
Advanced Trainer

Dear Anonymous,

I like you. You're attractive, and you can make me smile. Real smiles, genuine smiles. I don't really fall for people so quickly, or believe in this "Love at first sight" but... this.. this is exactly that. Well... maybe not love, but definitely some lust and some like in there :b You text really slow though....

Dear Anonymous,

Urghh! Finally! Did you not understand that that is what I wanted? You're really irritating, you know that? I told you straight from the beginning we were gonna be just friends and you said that was cool with you. Then when I tell you I like someone else because you keep hitting on me, you try to act like I was playing you. ****, goodbye and good riddance!

Dear Anonymous,

I never thought, for one minute, that I'd get over you back then. Then I realized how dumb it was to think that, and got a whole lot better. But then it stayed like that, just me. For a very long time. I thought it was supposed to be like that, or whatever, but not anymore. From what I see, the dawn is just over the horizon, and things are only gonna get better. So shove it! If he does say yes... well I already like him 100000x more, because he isn't a doucheeee. Thanks, and peace out.
Old January 18th, 2012, 12:44 AM
In Fair Verona
4BR4 C4D4V3R

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to In Fair Verona
Dear Anonymous,

It's weird, isn't it? A couple of weeks ago, nothing, and now, everything? I'm not entirely sure if you're serious, though. I really do hope that you are. Oh well - it's not like I could change your mind if you don't.

Last edited by In Fair Verona; January 18th, 2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here