Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:32 PM).
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear A,

Get over it. Why do you even care, anyway? You're the one who broke up with her. Stop being such an ******* and accept it.

Dear A,

I'm sorry.

Dear A,

Stop stalking me and just say hi. >_>
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:57 PM).
Sheep
pretty princess

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

I know you're busy but all I wanted was a yes or no reply. It's been months and you keep saying you'll get back to me but never do. I'm not going to remind you again since I hate nagging, but I really hope you haven't forgotten.

da best | family | my star | twin
Old January 26th, 2012 (08:08 AM).
Alli
you smiled at me

dear anonymous,

i'm sorry. i feel like i'm being selfish.

dear anonymous,

and i'm sorry to you too. i'm being selfish and just weird. and nitpicky. it's a great thing you can't read my mind.

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Old January 26th, 2012 (08:19 AM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Dear Anonymous,

I don't see who or what gives you the right to bully people. You're a horrible boy who really needs to get your act together. You make peoples lives hell, and I don't see why you do it, what sick pleasure does it give you? I honestly hope one day, someone gives you a taste of your own medicine. You're nothing but scum.

Dear Anonymous,

Okay, so you've completely changed and forgotten about us, but please, don't take my best friend away. They are one of the only people I can talk to about my problems, they understand me and I love talking with them. Take that away and I'll never forgive you.
Old January 26th, 2012 (02:30 PM).
Sheep
pretty princess

Dear A,

You claim you have "big news" but refuse to actually say what that news is... what's the point of bringing it up if you won't even tell us about it? I sure hope it's not you being pregnant, because you're already messing everything up when it comes to school. You wouldn't be able to handle something like that at all.

Old January 26th, 2012 (10:26 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Dear Anonymous,

You haven't called in a week. I'm worried about you. Wait, not about you...forget you. I'm more worried about the baby you are about to give birth to. Come on, pleeeease respond. Whatever happened to our relationship? We used to text a lot before. :( Guess you're too busy getting sucked in another world. >_>

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, yeah. I know you're married. BUT YOU'RE SO CUTE. .__. We talked more today and I'm really glad we did. Maybe if we talked more we might form a friendship. Buuuut, I heard you're moving to New Mexico in the summer and I'm kinda crushed. :( See ya Monday night though!
what if you were me, & what if I were you?
Old January 27th, 2012 (12:47 PM).
Riku
Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Dear Anonymous,

What I said on Facebook to you earlier is only a mild dose of what I could and have every right to have said to you. You are the primary cause of my poor self-view. I know there are other factors, but the way you've always treated me, just as you did today, were ultimately the things that have caused my discontent with you and my lack of self-esteem. HOWEVER, since escaping from being under your thumb, I have realized that I don't have to nor should I or any other person ever be treated that way. And if you ever do it again, all I have to say to you is this: Come at me, bro. I'm ready to stand up to you for the first time in my life, and believe me: you made me capable of enduring a loooot of trash over the years, and I won't go down against you now, 'kay?

Also, pay my grandmother the $700 you owe her like the legal documents say to. Fair warning. And stop making me, my sisters, and my Mother out to be the bad guys over what happened with you. You brought it all on yourself. We all tried multiple times to forgive and forget, but that wasn't enough. You never changed. Always blamed us. So we said enough was enough and have since tried (and for most of us, succeeded) at being happier and better off. Plus, YOU expedited things. YOU left US. Getfactsstraightploxkthxbai

Old January 27th, 2012 (02:41 PM).
Sheep
pretty princess

Dear A,

I know you're probably tired and off sleeping because of your poor sleeping schedule currently, but it makes me sad when you just go off to bed without saying a single word and making me wait many, many hours. >: I don't get mad at you for it since I do understand but I still wish you'd say more. A simple "bbl sleeping" would suffice.

Old January 29th, 2012 (08:28 AM).
Went
Team Magma Grunt

Send a message via Skype™ to Went
DA

That felt like a punch to the face. I know you were only looking for your interests but that doesn't really make it any easier for me.
Old January 29th, 2012 (11:23 AM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Dear Anon,

Why, out of all the anime series out there, do you have to watch the stupidest, ugliest, and most annoying of them all?

Dear Anon,

Not what I wanted to hear, but with the economy the way it is, I suppose there's no helping it. Thanks for looking into it anyway and hopefully I'll see y'all again...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old January 29th, 2012 (04:40 PM). Edited January 29th, 2012 by Aquacorde.
Aquacorde
■ UHC ■
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Dear Anonymous(es)
If you're not going to be or can't be positive, that's okay. I understand. But if you're going to be downright rude and venomous, then you need to go away.

Dear Anons
I wish you guys would accept me into the club... so to speak. I really quite like you.

Dear Anon
I really wish you wouldn't make fun of me an my interests. It's not very nice at all and kind of leaves me feeling alienated. Or maybe you're feeling alienated, since you're the only one of us kids that doesn't share these interests? Maybe you should stop being "cool" and join the nerd party.
Old January 30th, 2012 (03:07 AM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

lmao I've just realised, I'm not scared of you. You have no power over me anymore, and no matter how loud you shriek, you never will. lmao I feel so good right now.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old January 30th, 2012 (06:17 PM).
littlebrother
I'm a classy moofer.
Community Supporter

Dear Anonymous,

I'MMA SLAP YOU SO HARD UPSIDE YOUR #$%@ FACE YOU better be glad you have health insurance.

-.-

Sincerely, Patrick

Everyone knows that the internet is managed by millions of tiny gnomes and
goblins working in sweatshops in Africa and Eastern Europe. Do you really
want to encourage that by staying on here all day?

Why not stay up all night to get lucky instead?
Old January 30th, 2012 (06:35 PM).
Chloè
D E A D . S C R E A M

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Chloè Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Chloè Send a message via Skype™ to Chloè
Dear Anonymous,
I secretly hope your car crashes into a taco bell.
Old January 30th, 2012 (06:51 PM).
Gold warehouse

Dear anonymous,

liberty and virtue will always prevail over evil, it has been shown throughout history, good will always win. Even if the future looks hopeless, look to history and you will see that no matter how great the evil, good will overcome, and even in your own singular lifes, if you fail an exam, or at a job you can try again. You can be thankful for every day that you live, if you continue along the path of virtue then you will always be happy eventually.

If you're surrounded by uplifting things, usually people, you will be happy. It totally depends on who you are with, how happy you are. You can be in the shittest situation but with great people and thats why its bearable, love will overcome, even if youre in a horrible situation, if someone you love is there it will overcome.

And you can love anyone. Love is a choice, if someone treats you with love you can learn to love them back and it's that easy. You don't need to question it, you don't need to doubt yourself or them, you just need to love and it will be rewarding for you and everyone you love. There will be somebody that betray your love, and that's because they haven't been lucky enough to fully understand or appreciate love, it's still no reason to stop loving. If you believe love is endless, then it will be.
Old January 30th, 2012 (06:55 PM).
abnegation
the wild card

Dear anonymoose,

You type too much. But if you believe typing is endless, then it will be.
Old January 30th, 2012 (07:01 PM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Dear Anonymous,

If you want to convince yourself that I am the problem here... if that makes you feel better, then that's fine. I've been the scapegoat for a while, it doesn't faze me anymore. But the fact remains that if something so commonplace as my telling you to 'shut up' can trigger such hateful rage, that says more about you than it ever could about me. And by the way, perhaps if you paid more attention to what I am saying rather than how I am saying it, you might receive a valuable education in spite of yourself.

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old January 30th, 2012 (07:03 PM).
Gold warehouse

anonymous

bring endless hate, it will happen, might as well join in with the majority, the quick, the easy, the respect you receive. Hate gives more defence, but less satisfaction. Hate is hot, and it burns everyone involved.
Old January 30th, 2012 (07:06 PM).
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Dear Anonymous,

Yeah because bullying should totally be justified in that scenario. [/sarcasm] I always thought you were kind of a cool guy, from what I knew, but I just lost a lot of respect for you. Good job.
Old January 30th, 2012 (07:25 PM).
SK3
Pokemon Hacking Company™ CEO

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SK3
Dear Anonymous,

I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I don't know what it is about you that is so infatuating. You are beautiful on the outside and inside. Your personality is just something that uplifts me whenever I'm down. I wish I could've come to term with these feelings sooner, but something was holding me back. Fear of rejection. And now that you are moving away, far away, I don't know what to do....
I wish we met earlier. I wish I could've told you all my feelings earlier. But now I can't tell you at all...because it would do nothing but hurt me more than I am hurting now. To not see your face anymore is going to tear a gaping hole in my heart, to not hear your voice just too much to bear. I wish you didn't have to go away...and I wish I could tell you how I felt. I will never forget you and the extraordinary amount of kindness you showed me, you will forever have a place in my heart.

Pokemon
Daydream White version

Want to help out? Just PM or VM me!

Old January 30th, 2012 (09:31 PM).
Alli
you smiled at me

dear anonymous,

i'm sorry. i love you. what have i done?

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Old January 31st, 2012 (02:16 PM).
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Dear Anon.

Is it possible to speak to an actual person at your customer service department, or is it just a bunch of voice activated machines?

Dear Anon,

Don't shove me aside, unless you want me to open up shop on you right there in the store.

Dear Anon,

Must you constantly play "20 questions" with me about matters that do not concern you in the least?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Old January 31st, 2012 (05:58 PM).
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

Dear A,

NOOO WHY DID YOU LEAVE *CLINGS*

Dear A,

Yeah, I know. I'm so forgetful. -_-

Dear A (pl),

I secretly wish I could be as well-known as you. ;w;
Old January 31st, 2012 (06:04 PM).
Sheep
pretty princess

Dear A,

I think it's safe to say you guys aren't very good at your job when you tell us different reasons for why the medicine hasn't been made yet and put us on hold five times. In those five times, you just transferred us to another person about twice, making me repeat myself more than I should've had to.

Old January 31st, 2012 (07:18 PM).
Alli
you smiled at me

dear anonymous,

you didn't mess up. i did. this is my fault. yeah, you could have done something before, but who's to say i couldn't have done anything myself? i'm just as capable...i was just too scared.

paired with klippy
bae is abnegation
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links