The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Forever

Dear Anonymous,

Is close enough good enough overall? Should I feel dumb? For almost like... ever, it's always been close enough, why not whole? It applies for both, but really, it's always ifs with me. I just need to accept things as is, lol. I'll try and be happy with how things are for now. Because yeah, you never know etc.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old February 8th, 2012, 10:29 PM
moments.
{quixotic}

Nature: Calm
Dear Anonymous,

You do the bare minimum when there are others working their butts off. Don't be selfish, stuck up and overly proud and do what is best overall. If that is getting your act together, do it. If it's turning your back and giving up the reigns, do that! All you are doing is holding everybody else down, and then whinging because things aren't like you would like. You whinge, you complain, and yet you do next to nothing in trying to change that. Grow up, and do what's best overall, not just for yourself.

Old February 9th, 2012, 01:14 AM
devilicious
dream

Nature: Modest
dear anonymous

I remember you and the things you did
but I don't hate you for it
I don't even blame you
just take it easy bro
I will forgive you if you ask for my forgiveness! ^__^

edit; oh oh one more

dear anonymous

I know I stopped talking to you suddenly and that sucked because I always though you were pretty cool
I really don't remember why though maybe I was being paranoid or maybe we had a discussion and somehow mutually agreed to keep away
yeah actually I have no idea why we stopped talking to each other
if I had to guess I'd say I probably did something that offended you or that you at least heavily disagreed with or something
well I am the most tactless person I know and it's just part of my honesty
but hey if you want to talk about life anytime you know where to find me <3

~ | there is no need to be upset.

Last edited by devilicious; February 9th, 2012 at 01:23 AM.
Old February 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM
Shanghai Alice
Exiled to Siberia

Nature: Rash
Dear Anonymice,
I feel bad for admitting it, but I find your rage delicious. Hating irrationality and intolerance with rabid rage is entertaining to watch.

You slapped me. Hard. It hurt. At first.

Now? I'm not going to be dragged to your level, a level of rage and anger. I've got enough in that department, and it's all I can do to still come out smiling.

I used to respect you. You seemed intelligent, and you are, though less than originally suspected. We had similar interests, but a few years later, that's outweighed by the bad.

I'm not perfect, and I'm not demanding you be.

But I exist. I think, I speak, and, yes, I have emotions and opinions.

It sickens me how you claim to hate the close-minded, but atthe same time, you hate the close-minded.

Right or happy? Your being right won't help anyone, because you can only use your knowledge to hate and attack. I'll remain in blissful ignorance. I'm not a saint, but I admit when I screw up. You simply scream until the issue is dropped

I'll remain in my naïveté, because I'm practicing your "nice" beliefs better than you are.

It hurt when you slapped me. Simply because you think you're right doesn't mean all the rules against bigotry are waived for you. You think a majority can never be injured, but I am not an ideology, I'm a human being.

Lighten up and let go of misdirected hatred,
Shanghai

"I don't find my name tasteful next to Shanghai Alice."
-STRATOS99

Last edited by Shanghai Alice; February 9th, 2012 at 04:52 PM.
Old February 10th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Dear Anonymous,

You've gone from being one of my most closest friends, to a bit of dirt. I can't believe I've put up with you for five years. The only person you care about is you. Did you ever once think about my feelings? I've stuck up for you so many times, you probably don't even know the things I've heard people say behind your back, yet it's always usually you hurting my feelings by stating crap about me. I don't understand you at all. No I can read you like a book. You're exactly the kind of person that would stab someone in the back. I hope you didn't find yesterday acceptable, because it was out of order, and I know you feel like you're top **** now - well you ain't so just **** off and don't talk to me.

Old February 11th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Nature: Hardy
Dear Anonymous,
He's mine. Ok? I know he isn't, but technically, he's mine. My chibi megane kun is mine. You can't have my plush. :>

Dear Anonymous,
Sometimes, I wonder. Is drifting away from you the best solution? It doesn't affect me much, but seeing you ignore me when I was sitting next to you... It just hurts. You just made me want to move away from you all even more, thank you.

Dear Anonymous,
LOG ON. :D
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old February 11th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
Dear Anon,

Im starting to wonder if past circumstances were really what I thought them to be, and I'm also wondering if I want things to be like that again.
sigh I dunno anymore

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old February 12th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Forever

Dear Anonymous,

Going this way is eventually going to have negative consequences on everything. I don't want to be viewed as the one that finds fault with the smallest things, the one that is hypocritical, complains and gives up, rather than keeps going and never gives up. Giving up is really just a sign of everything being bad, and from now on I'm going to look for positives, because while there are negatives in a lot of things, positives ultimately exist. In other words I'm actively going to try and see the good in everything, or at least as much as I can, since if I believe that everything happens for a reason, all the bad leads to the good, and everything will work out good in the end. Time, patience and belief are the main things here and if I start showing more of my good side, then maybe I'll be better off for it. I'm done with that, I'm starting over again, I'm happy with who I know I can be, and I know when I do things for people I feel best, so... I've just gotta be who I really am, and not mask it with a negative persona. I'm going to be me, the... me that existed early on, the innocent one. The one that wasn't corrupted by negative thoughts. Going to be happy from now on. Nothing is impossible.

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Old February 13th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Welcome to York County, SC!

Dear Anon,

Thanks for helping me out. Hopefully this will be the one that works for me!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:14 AM
-Grayscale-
I'м α gℓαѕѕ cнιℓ∂...

Dear Anonymous~

Last night, I had myself thinking about you a little more than usual. I was admittedly jealous and angry for a second and stayed up an extra two hours past my bedtime just to talk to you since we didn't talk the day before that. You know, I find typing back and forth to people rather annoying most of the time. Why do you think my 'brbs' last so long, lol? However, guess what, you're one of the rare ones that I now desire to talk to... And I honestly didn't think that was ever going to happen between us.

I feel like me being your friend has changed you. Don't deny it. But perhaps that is, infact, a good thing after all. Anyways, I'm just spitting this out right now. You're smart, good-looking, talented, kind, generous... I have no idea why you like me, and continue to like me when so many other people have it out for you. And you know these people well, and still pick me? I'm baffled. I don't think I deserve it. You could find someone better if you tried, and maybe one day you eventually will. You just gotta stop feeling bad about your love-life first. If someone didn't want you, screw them. You're such an amazing person, to everyone, especially me... Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Those people don't deserve you.

I'm going to have to return that kindness back someday, you know. All I can say is, keep waiting, and maybe I'll have the heart for it.

~Gray

Y๏ย ђย๓คภร คrє ๏๒є๔iєภt t๏ ค Ŧคยlt, คrєภ't y๏ย?
}{ deviantArt }{ Old Account }{

Last edited by -Grayscale-; February 13th, 2012 at 05:20 AM.
Old February 13th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

Stop. Just stop. You're pissing me off, drama queen.

DA,

=_=

DA,

Why? What the hell is wrong with you?
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Patatas Fritas
Gone With The Wind Fabulous~ღ

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

I don't care that you're her boyfriend, how dare you speak to me like that. How dare you. HOW. DARE. YOU. I would quite happily push you in front of a bus you make me sick I will not be treated like that so you better watch yourself.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm a very good cook how dare you insult my eggs. It's not my fault it exploded it was your oven ;-;
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Old February 15th, 2012, 05:26 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Welcome to York County, SC!

Dear Anon,

When you see a patron (i.e., ME) with an empty glass and a full plate of food, you should have the intuition to bring a refill without me having to raise my hand and ask you... That cost you a couple bucks off your tip, you know.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Dear anonymous,

What is happening... :(
Old February 15th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Ephemeral Euphoria
From Hell To The Stars

Nature: Quiet
Dear Anonymous,

I hope you had fun toying with my heart for over a year now, I hope you rot in hell.

Dear Anonymous,

Thank god I still have you as my mentor to help me out in this rough patch of my life, I'm still going to keep drinking though at least for now anyways.
Old February 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Dear A,

You are such a royal pain that I just cannot fathom it anymore. I'm usually very laid-back and don't dislike anyone but you're one of the few people who're borderline one step away from my dislikes list.

That and I just... can't comprehend why you'd ask for critiques on your work when you uploaded it and lash out at the user who (nicely, too) did exactly what you were asking for. Some of your replies to them were completely uncalled for. You're very sensitive, it seems, but critiques aren't where users can come in and say how omgawesome everything is; that's what comments are for.

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4
Old February 16th, 2012, 12:54 AM
N
→ you're here, aren't you?

Nature: Careful
DA,

So we finally started talking again after months of my being a jerk, and breaking things off (so to speak..). I wish I could talk to you, really talk to you regarding how I feel about things. Things. Different things, and not just what happened. I shouldn't have completely cut ties, and that's probably why I caved, but I didn't want you to keep.. feeling whatever way you did. I couldn't shake that you missed me, from what I caught onto that you told others, or wrote about.. I can still manage to make you laugh, which is a step up to where we were before. I'm not open to many people, but I wish that I could say enough around you for you to be one of those people. You should be, and you used to be. You ask me what's wrong, and I usually dance around things. I should stop, because you probably find it annoying, I just don't want to drop my thoughts on you, when I know you've got your own problems to worry over. I wish we weren't so far away from each other. I'd love to be able to cheer you up in person sometime. It feels a bit awkward when we talk, but I suppose we'll get past that again eventually. Most of the time, this entire ordeal just makes me feel sick to my stomach. I hate it. I'm sorry for everything.

"Your Pokémon,
let me hear their voices!"
alt account for Yuri Lowell
Old February 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Dear Anonymous,
Honestly... I'm tired. I'm tired of this game. </3 Why can't you just get on with it and break it like the toy it REALLY is? I know I'll never expect a yes from you. It's been a year.. Why can't you see my true feelings? Why can't you see my actions? Why?

It's confusing, you know. I dislike it... but I guess, I'll wait... for a while.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old February 17th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Nagaraja
আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে

Nature: Bold
Dear Anonymous....
I give you everything. I try so hard for you. I cry at night. But it's never enough. I wonder why I keep trying... I miss the way we used to be... I miss when we first met... I want to go back... back to a happier time.

Dead★Master

Old February 18th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Maka Chop
【・ヘ・?】

DA,

*hugs*

DA,

Your life does not suck. Not even close. So stop acting like this.

DA,

Is this intentional?
Old February 18th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
dear anonymous,

It's hard for me to say something when I don't mean it. But... yeah, I do mean it this time.
Old February 18th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Ink Heart
Project X c;

Dear Anonymous,
Isn't it weird? You let others see you and her lovey-dovey conversation. But to me, you keep saying you need the privacy. I am not entirely at fault, and you act like it's all my fault and ignore me. Smh, ok? What, should I care? Just coz you say that she's better than me? I say fine. Because you know what? Everybody is. Seriously.. I dislike your attitude now. But, again, I say sorry. Why? Because I would still like us to be friends, ok? I don't want us to be strangers... Never do I want that. Just please, do be yourself.

Dear Anonymous,
Don't keep on eating me! D: The tilting itself is too hard. >.<

Dear Anonymous,
Please don't force me to eat anything. Even if it has been for 2 straight days. I eat when I am hungry. And even if you don't see it, I do eat on occasions. Believe me, I AM healthier than you are.
EGC | FF | Instagram
Old February 18th, 2012, 10:40 PM
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
Dear Anon,
Yo girl, that dude you're dating cheats on his lady friends. You need to start listening to me and not your... something.

That is all.
Old February 19th, 2012, 03:03 AM
just_another_user

Dear Anon..
Honestly I don't even know what to feel anymore..everything is just so confusing and I don't know what to do, which leaves me wondering why I try sometimes. I guess I just wish things were different and I knew how to fix this..

Always waiting for you.. All day I wait for you.

|| credit to aizuke ||

Old February 19th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Patatas Fritas
Gone With The Wind Fabulous~ღ

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you. And not thank you. I regret doing it but at the same time it was probably the right thing to do.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm loving getting to know you more. You're a really interesting guy and you don't give yourself nearly enough credit, I'm hoping we talk more as time goes on because I can see a beautiful friendship developing here!

Dear Anonymous,

What have I done?
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links